SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Indeed they can, they're the best at what they do Laughing
Can you PM me the account when you get it? I want to see if it's one of the accounts I got from him before I became his oga. I reported 2 or 3, he can't have too many left (I hope).

@SouthernRedneck: Don't worry, I remembered Smile
Like Loupeitak said, this guy is easy. Just remember to follow the script I've given him and check this thread for details. If he strays away, you can get some practice with some of the many modalities around here, like dolla chopping, for instance.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sure thing. Let's hope it's a new one. Razz

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know, he hasn't sent me any e-mails yet.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ if you're refering to the new script, give the lad some time. He is probably still setting up a new email account and trying to figure out the security code you have to input (I know I have problems with that... A lad this dumb should take a few hours Razz)

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Loupeitak wrote:
^^ if you're refering to the new script, give the lad some time. He is probably still setting up a new email account and trying to figure out the security code you have to input (I know I have problems with that... A lad this dumb should take a few hours Razz)

No, any e-mails at all.
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

time to pop h@gh g. r@d's cherry, i gotta get in on this Smile

pm sent
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PM received Smile

@Mrmame: His recent absence may be my fault, since I waited so long to email him, but it seems strange for him not to email G0mer or myself, even if to just rant. Fact is, sometimes this happens with lads. They'll go silent on you until you almost forget them and then they suddenly reappear, urging you to send that money. We just need to be patient. If you want to get your feet wet with the lads right away, may I suggest phone lad baiting? It's a bit more fast-paced than regular baiting, and without the trophies, but its good practice with interacting with lads.

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Sp4rrow is now Mr. 0cksm4ll. He has taken the name of J0hn 0cksm4ll since he is now my son.

He has also sent me a credit card number, its expiry date and the supposed name of who it belongs to (It looks to be an African name). What am I to do with these? Do I send them to Alan anyway? Can I claim a piggy with just this?

Sorry for all the questions, this is my first time getting credit card information...

SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, RP. I hope I'll be getting the one about the "E1TC". I'm all set to go totally pirate on him! Harrr!!!
Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread is gold! Keep up the good stuff Very Happy
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Loupeitak: You are a poor, poor soul to have adopted such a lazy and useless son. Laughing
Of course, as his father, that means you can boss him around more, right?
Got your PM, reply sent.

@SouthernRedneck: It should be heading your way soon, got a mail from our boi:
Quote:
Victor Thank you for your reply back to me but you are too late in replying back to me because G0mer has collected all our money which we should be share but G0mer has collected all and what makes say it is yeah faulth is that ...G0mer knew everything about your format for the victims you gave to me and that is the reason why G0mer got power over me but i dragged the victims with him and he hack my email with my password but i retive it back ...G0mer is a good hacker but he is lieing to be collecting our money this time around.

Thanks for the formart and new victims and i will open an email for the now and start the work ...i am coming to New Jersy to my uncles and i have all the travelling paper with me and i just need some money for my air ticket and other stuff ....
I will be waiting to read from you and i hope the fucking G0mer will not this formart and this time around...he cant never try to spam me because the email provider am using now. Sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy... Laughing
Get back to me as soon as possible..
One Love ...Man U Said So.............

Our lad has family in New Jersey, of all places! Wink

Now some more pushing from Viktor, along with some tantalizing gifts to look forward to after his "safari" to the US:

Quote:
Are you sure? How do you know he has collected all the money? I'm sure the Abidjan payments are still safe. My contact in MoneyGram HQ assures me that the payment is still there, waiting for you to pick it up. What do you say? You need money for your trip to America, right? You could profit from this, I am willing to pay all expenses for you to get there, and only take a 10% share of the cut. I will pay you back for your travel expenses once you pick up the payment, I promise.

That is perfect, I am currently residing in New York. Perhaps when you come to the US we can meet up and I can finally meet you. You have been through a rough time, so I think I will be bringing some laptops and other things to make up for it.

Sincerely,
Victor Lustig

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard back from him. Hope I haven't been dropped Embarassed

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah he's probably having fun with his new format and magas now. He hasn't replied back to me either.

pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no shit, jersey? well damn i lived there for a while (you guys dont need to apologize haha). ask him what part? whats his uncles names?

we can have some real fun making this guy come up with some lies
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote him:

Quote:
Dear J0hn,
I was on the point to go for the payment, but then I received an e-mail from a certain Mr U5m4n, telling me he is your friend and that payment informations have changed.
I'm a little confused...

His answer:

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

I am very happy to receive this kind of information from you and it is a lie I don’t have any friend and please don’t write them again because they are hackers always spamming people online over the world to know which kind of transaction is going on between people in the world and if they discover that some one want to make a payment and they will mail you to stop the payment and give you another their information to send the money to them with some story that belong to what we are talking about here.

Please madam don’t listening to them because they are hackers Oak’, so go and made the payment in the doctor information I gave you before that you first made the payment on and don’t write them back anymore because they can hack your email box.

I will be waiting for the payment slip of the money you send to me through western union or money gram as soon as possible.

Best regards
J0hn Sp4rr0w

He's damned frightened by dolla'chop Twisted Evil
Off course I have been chatting with mr Usman, who is so friendly Very Happy
Maybe J0hn will agree to do a special picture for me for my mind to be quiet?

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does he mean for you to pay it to dr g0mer? lol
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New format recieved....damn the EITC and the wrath they have incurred upon me! I'm glad someone is going to make them pay for their transgressions!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Albator: I think at this point he thinks every dolla chopper is G0mer Laughing

Wow, he can't really expect me to believe this:

Quote:
Thank you for your reply.I can never lied to you and i was told by the victims who made the payment to Abidjan went to the money gram office where he made the payment and he was told that Mr.G0mer came along with Dr.J4ck Deep ID Card to picked up the money and thats what all the victims is saying is that ,and G0mer mail some of the victims to give them his information to send the money to him and the payment made to lagos,nigeria and after he has recieved the payment for them and the victims will now mail me that they have paid the money and i will say to whom .they show me the email address which G0mer used to contact them and changed the dervison of the payment to lagos nigeria which means G0mer knew about everything about JOHN SPARROW formart so that why it easy for him to be collect the payment.

So tell me how G0mer knew the email address of the victims you gave to me and he is mailing them at my back from his mail address and you too know that the victims are very stupid That's a sign you guys are playing your role well Razz that they will not informed you that some one is mail them too and what G0mer use to do is that when it get to payment level ...he now start his job and i know that because he knew the formart of john sparrow and i dont know how he knew the victims email address you gave to me.

my coming to usa will be as soon as i get money and i will tell you before am coming and did you want to send me a laptop down here or what bcos am using computer at home ...lol...

waiting to read fromm you..

It's too bad I can't point out that G0mer never chopped his dolla that way. I'll play the "contact in MoneyGram HQ" card again:

Quote:
I am extremely tired of your bullshit, what did I just tell you? I just got off the phone with my contact in MoneyGram headquarters and he told me that the money is STILL THERE. Really, I don't know why it is so hard to just take a quick trip to Abidjan. It's not difficult to figure out that this is profitable for you. I will not have my payment just sitting there waiting for G0mer to figure out the MTCN.

I'm guessing he used the same method he used to intercept your mails to me. He found out the email address you were using to talk to the victims, and read the emails coming from there. It's very simple. This is only the most basic showing of his hacking prowess. I wasn't joking when I called him a 1337 hacker.

I cannot send packages from my location, it would give my position away to the authorities. Besides, the point is that I want to meet you, not necessarily give you gifts.
Anyways, tell me about your family here in the states. I am very curious. What city do they live in?

Victor Lustig

Still no word back to G0mer. If he does not reply by Saturday, G0mer will resume harassment.

Quote:
WAT B UR REPLY?

IF U DONT TALK TO ME SOON I START CHOP DOLLA AGAIN

Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And also tell him to start sending e-mails to the new victims e-mails
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my first email from our friend "D@ve" this morning. "F#$ked up, yo"? That is just priceless. I'm off to send him the first of what I hope will be many, many emails. Wish me luck!
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SouthernRedneck wrote:
Got my first email from our friend "D@ve" this morning. "F#$ked up, yo"? That is just priceless. I'm off to send him the first of what I hope will be many, many emails. Wish me luck!
Oh, I have a e-mail from someone that sounded like that. Is that him?
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ If it says this, then yes, it is him:

Quote:
Has your ship been blown to bits by the bloodthirsty fleets of the East India Trading Company?
Was your crew hanged? Keelhauled? Shot? Stabbed? Burned? Drowned? Frozen? Molested? Cut? Sliced? Diced? Fucked up, yo?

Well, there is good news. The newly passed Pirate Pr0tection Act provides funds to get the seven sea's most bloodthirsty pirates back on their feet after a deadly encounter with the EITC. It offers full reimbursement of crew, plunder, and supplies to needy pirates such as yourself.
For a long time, no one sought for pirates' rights. That has all changed. Since the EITC started hunting down pirates, the rum, prosthetics, tattoo, smuggling, and eye patch industries have suffered. Pirates are now seen as a precious consumer and source of income for many companies (minus those that trade by sea).

I am Dave E. Jones, a federal lawyer who can help you obtain your well-deserved reimbursement. If you wish to make a claim through the PPA, please send me these details:

Name:
Ship Name:
Parrot/Monkey's Name:
Damages done by the EITC:

Sincerely,
Dave E. Jones
Fly4n-Dutchm4nn Legal

SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, I've got my first "baiting" email sent out to our friend "D@ve":

Quote:
Cap'n J0nes, I be happy, indeed, to be hear'n from ye! Ye've sent a ball from an 8-poun'er right thru the heart'o the matter, ye have! Its been nigh onto tree mont's ago that a ship-o-the-line from tha E1TC pull'ed up alongside me belov'ed sloop, the Que#n Ann#'s R#v#ng#, an' poured broad-side arter broad-side into her timbers. Wi' her timbers shivered, she gave a mighty groan, and sank b'neath the waves. Meself, an' maybe 2-dozen o' me fine crew, managed to escape in a dingy, an' make it to shore. I lost me peg-leg in the bat'le, an' me poor parrot, Ip## Fr#aly, had an eye put out. Canya imajin how hard it be to find an eyepatch small enuf fer a parrot? As fer me peg-leg, I've not had the time to get anuther one yet, so I've had to use a cut-down oar insted. It looks a mite strange, but its sure impruved me swimin'! I'd deerly love to get back at that bunch o' lily-liver'ed bilge-rats what sent me Qu##n Ann#'s R#v#ng# to tha briny depths.

Me name be Edw@rd Te@ch, the name o' me (lost) ship be the Qu##n Ann#'s R#v#ng#, and the name o' me parrot be Ip## Fr#aly. Damages done inclued a lost peg-leg, me belov'ed sloop sunk, me parrot's eye put out, the loss o' 150 o' the best salty sea-dogs I've ever sail'ed wit, an' the loss o' arond 500 gold dubloons an' arond 345 pieces o' 8.

I be awate'in yer reply, so's I can start gettin back at tha black-heart'ed sea-slugs in the E1TC. Yer's, Edw@rd Te@ch.

Did I do good for my first one? Laughing
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I expect a nasty mail from him by tomorrow.I just gave him a bunch of crap over the fact that I sent him $4100 the other day and he has not gotten back to me.And by the way,who is this Mr G0mer who is sending me e mails informing me he is collecting the money for you?

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got my first email from the lad ^.^

yarr Razz

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic