SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello 419owntimewasters, are you nnnuts?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419ephacca wrote:
BluthBanana - I'm sorry but I really didn't quite catch it

Are you a scammer or have you ever been? If you have, which scams did you use? If not, how did you find 419Eater and what made you come in to chat?

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So what brings you here?

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You say you don't speak English very well, yet you have a strong grasp of some words uncommon for someone with poor English, 419ephacca.

Where were you educated? Where are you originally from? You said you were in our town. Eater isn't in one place; we have members from all over the world. Where are you right now?

These are simple questions to answer and would not be divulging any personal information. You don't have to give us an exact address, just which city/state/country?

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wake me up for the main feature please

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are admitting to be a scammer, then I must assess you as a somewhat poor specimen of the species.

I'm not being abusive, but as you chose to make an assessment of us, I thought I'd return the favour based on the evidence of your comments so far.

We are a mixture of clowns and snakes, but all with one purpose and often those characteristics are combined within each of us. I could play Scrabble for amusement but that really would be a waste of time, and more importantly I prefer to waste the time and resources of scammers - lots of them.

Your participation in the forum is of little consequence to me as I do my baiting, as everyone does, away from the forum. Even as I post to the forum I am sending mails out to scammers under a wide variety of names. Even when the forum was under DOS attack our work continued, at an even more intense level, but scammers are conceited enough to overestimate their intelligence. Perhaps you differ. Wink

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
rocko-d-spirito
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lakefield_Dave
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419ephacca wrote:
You can only fool 15yo children with your tales and fake numbers - every pro scammer could play with 100 like you a day.
Shocked

I challenge any scammer to try and go ten rounds with any of the seasoned vets in here and see who comes out on top....or ends up at a S1mba Camp Wink

"The e-mail was noted,and i want to say go to hell with you and your fucking" Ken K

"your e-mail was nominated by our fun and fortune bonanza machine base on
wrong segment" M. Cl4ck

"TAR MALADE IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU YOU PIG BENZONAL GRAZZY RABUBUK MAMULER F*CKING BEACH" O. G00day
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll tell you why I do this and don't get any money from it.

It's illegal to get money from someone by fraud. And baiting for money is fraud. It makes the baiter just as much of a criminal as the scammer.

Yes, baiters lie - well, they write fiction - but they are not doing it for gain. They are out to occupy the scammers so they don't spend that time scamming someone.

Are we wasting our own time? Perhaps. But it is a more useful and productive way of wasting our time than silly pursuits like playing video games or swallowing goldfish. Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome!

Speaking for myself, I am nuts and happy to be!

While we get the occasional scammer in our parts, usually they don't come in peace--they generally come to try to argue or justify their actions--it's nice to see you don't want to waste our time doing either.

I have never been scammed myself, but I am here because I want to help people. I know that your society has a hard time understanding this, but some of us are willing to spend our time (and even money) helping innocent victims, even when we get no money in return.

Many "pros" have been affected by people like us. We come in all different forms, and while you think you might be able to pick us out, you might be surprised.

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle
Are you thinking of joining us ?

N0, sorry) I don't have another job to pay for my 10mb Internet))

IrwinFletcher - I know couple more but they love their motherland

so I can't)

Dramaqueen - You look better than a horse with a horn) (I mean my ava)

BluthBanana
Are you a s..ammer or have you ever been? If you have, which scams did you use? If not, how did you find 419Eater and what made you come in to chat?

Oukey...

Yes guys I am, sorry) (I have to say I will not tell you where am I from, city, state, exact business etc)

I'm from North-East its another continent you see) I'm not working with love, charity, lotto - money only

jose_cuervo
So what brings you here?
WELL, that is good question - There is a reason - it's about a half of a year as I can see very professional team of baiters on my field - They don't playing like you - they earn money and they are really good. So decided to visit your forum - maybe I'll find out something

DoraTheExplorer
Town) I meant the forum)
Sorry again I can't tell you even my country.
I'm pretty good educated and it helps in my job. I have 2 diplomas and I'm 25-30yo.

SO, you know why I'm here and here is the question of the night - Do you know any private forum of these baiters or any other place or at least where should I start my search. I'm trying to find the "nest".
By the way you all are not my direct enemies.))
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like wasting thieves time. It keeps victims from getting scammed.

Why don't you go join EFCC? You know a lot, your English is pretty good. You could be a good citizen.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

419ephacca wrote:

jose_cuervo
So what brings you here?
WELL, that is good question - There is a reason - it's about a half of a year as I can see very professional team of baiters on my field - They don't playing like you - they earn money and they are really good. So decided to visit your forum - maybe I'll find out something

I doubt it, but good luck with that. Very Happy Thumbs up Thumbs up

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Join you ? Laughing

You know so little - and I'm not going to educate you, but if you knew what everyone else here knows, that's quite funny.

I don't believe you're from Africa and you're attempting to mask your language ability from your use of apostrophes, which is more accurate than most native English speakers here. Nice punctuation too.

That indicates that you're educated but not particularly smart, as I can write dumb better than that. Russian, maybe East European and I detect a characteristic bluntness in attitude which resonates with that part of the world.

Let me re-read your work so far. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

forum admin 101. your ip information can be checked via your post. your country will be easily revealed.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@419ephacca - You are a scammer, admit it, say you are still doing it, because you love money. And obviously don't care for people or the consequences of your actions. Evil or Very Mad
You blame your upbringing. That's a lame excuse. Sorry, scammers are scum, and we just love to make their shitty immoral lives more difficult for them. It's simply good versus evil.

· Okuko na-aboputa mma na-egbu ya.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that we all know why you're here and have given you a proper welcome, there's really no need to continue with this thread is there?

You can PM me if you really need it unlocked.

Click

Ghost
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's okay people. The thread was getting a bit boring anyway.

Sand Timer 8/11/07-12/15/08 i am totally a looser -Bruce The trophy machine

Sand Timer 2/25/08-4/10/10 It is going to cost me more this time - Lawrence, EFCC Lad Deck participant

Sand Timer 3/3/08-6/6/10 i know some day you'll send me some real good bucks ok - Byran The Eater Bunny

Sand Timer 3/13/08-3/25/10 i have played my path and now I am waiting for the pay - Wale Wild card
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic