SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm new to this thing and want some advice.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
daniel192
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi. I'm new to this scam thing. I've been wanting to fool around with scammers for a long time now, but never found out how to do so. I have fooled with Pedophiles for couple of months now, but those people are not scammers. I've never sent a scammer anything, but I've heard so many people falling for it. I would gladly accept any tips and help that you can provide.
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi daniel192 and welcome to Eater!

Best advice I can give to you is read, read, and read some more!

There are plenty of stickies in each forum, all loaded with great information and tips. Make sure to find the one one to sign up for a mentor. They are wonderful and 100% risky free. While you are waiting for a mentor to be assigned, feel free to post up your questions in the Help, Hints, and Tips forum.

Have lots of fun. And remember to bait safe! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you can beat what Dora says. She may be a cartoon, but she knows how to herd the n00bs in the right direction Wink

Eater University helps with the more technical aspects of baiting, once you get past the basics of the stickies - a great resource Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And though Craig may only be 13 yrs old (or something like that), he is right about Eater U. I always forget to mention that. Plus, I need to leave something for him to say. Wink

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora is a cartoon??????????? Shocked

What am I going to do on Saturday night now??

Welcome to Eater Daniel, most of us are reasonable sane people, you haven't met those ones yet.

All the above advice is well noted and taken under consideration.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait safe. Don't use your regular E-Mail account. Besides tracing back to you, it's also likely to get you buried under a deluge of spam. Sign up for a GMail account. If you use Firefox, install the Gmail manager add-on to better manage multiple Gmail baiting accounts.

Never give a scammer your real phone number. Sign up for a free K7 voice mail account if you want to give them a phone number. Set up a Skype account if you want to talk with them, and install Pamela Call Recorder if you want to record the calls.

Remember to bait safe; never connect your real name to your scambaiting in any public place.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemigrant wrote:
Dora is a cartoon??????????? Shocked

Guess you will find out Saturday night, irish. Wink

Being crazy (but safe) does help with baiting, daniel. Laughing

Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

daniel192 wrote:
I have fooled with Pedophiles for couple of months now, .

Why would any sane person want to do something like that? Who would want to communicate with those VILE people?
'shudders'
Dot (Long term lurker, infrequent poster)
As said above ^^^ Safe baiting...

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dan, im sure you will roll your eyes at this, but be careful what your doing. As opposed to our lads, police take a very keen interest in that stuff. It would come as no surprise to me if I learned that the old bill had payed you a visit to answer a cople of questions. Of course you have nothing to hide should they do so, but is it worth being connected to all that for shits and giggles ?

Scrap those depraved bastards and get stuck into some lads, you know you want to ...

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a group of paedophile baiters that do almost exactly what we do here, but liaise closer with law enforcement, because those guys are easier to put behind bars. As a result their baits are more structured and, I understand, take more training.They go by the name Perverted Justice.

Good luck to them. I can take a 419er stealing money off a cancer patient, but I couldn't cope with what those guys do.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thud

Agree with you entirely. the thought of it turns my stomach, having children under 16. The only Lads I refuse to bait are the 'church' one's for moral reasons and the 'I'm stuck in Iraq and a soldier' baits. I cry a lot when I see the coffins coming back from Irag/Afganistan of our British soldiers and I think these scamming Lads are pigs for capitalising on what is a tragic situation...
Baiting paedaphiles, to me, is unthinkable....and un-do-able-(if that is even a word, I suspect not!
Dot
EDIT then again, if the people baiting the paedo's can do it, and for the right reasons 'OUT' them then it's all good..AS long as their whereabouts are reported to the Police and the local schools and parents are aware about it maybe they are doing some good.

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic