SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

@ll St@r - Safarix2 - VIDEO - Police Report - at end.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my lad (of over a year) finally got sent a laptop ... a.s.s. of course... everything with the tracking went right until it got to london...now it's marked the package is damaged.

He wanted me to contact the shipping company and find out what was going on, I told him that they wouldn't talk to me since the package is no longer mine but his...

I got this e-mail from lad ...

Quote:
how can they tell you that, how do i contact them , from here in nigeria when i dont even have a good net, i cant even get on yim, its been hanging, i got your contacts to chat wih you but i cant reply,
here is my mail id.....do it ur self
i dont know what to tell them in the first place i told you to uss, DHL UPS OR FEDEX, now see what you making me go trou,
they good is damaged and there is nothing i can do to it,
E-mail addy & password were provided

Lol what I'm making him go trou is nothing compared to what he's going to go trou... I mentioned the package was insured (didn't mention it was triple insured) and they will work something out with him...

Oh and this was his latest unsolicited trophy that he did to proclaim his love to all his friends and family, he wants to do all his t-shirts this way Very Happy

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN

Last edited by Ivana on Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:08 am; edited 8 times in total
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU GO GIRL! clapping clapping clapping

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done. Perhaps you can convince him to get your name on his underwear.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like your lad is gearing up for the dangerous trek (I hear there is violence where we are sending him).
Quote:
okay all i needed wa ur asurance, i will email you latter okay on my travel date, cos i need to sort for the money to trael, cos as you know i am in lagos and not in BENIN THANKS

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

So did you take a peek?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I wouldn't bother. If he sent you a password I doubt he would have anything to see in it. Besides, if law enforcement is on to the lad, they may be monitoring it and notice your IP logging in. Besides, there is still a possible legal issue with going into an account that isn't yours.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me his password earlier too so I'm certain it's a box he's using just for me -- I've been in boxes like that before, there's nothing in them except our letters & possibly A.s.s. communications Twisted Evil

So I didn't peek at this one - I just told him I had no business in his box, that it was private - and just like I wouldn't like him going through my purse, I didn't want to go through his box...besides, I wanted HIM to be the one to write to A.S.S., he wanted ME to write the letters from his box...

He may have been checking IP's to see if I did get curious and log in...

He's really cautious about this -- of course, only sending me the letters from A.S.S. that he wants me to see (or parts of letters)...

And he's hit me up with the 300$ for travel expenses...that was for round trip so I'm trying to convince him he really only needs 150$ since he'll have money to fly home once he gets the check cashed... Twisted Evil

And like Ivana is ALWAYS broke -- there's been a rifle purchase to help out a friend who needed cash, then she got 2 flat tires & had to buy them which left her in debt to a friend...and another friend is traveling and is out of money to get home, who she wishes she could help but can't...so she'll be eating beans until payday...and a friend of hers died and she didn't have the money to be able to travel to the funeral even though she really wanted to, and then she already owes money out of her next paycheck...

"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
Bird
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:
Well my lad (of over a year) finally got sent a laptop ... a.s.s. of course... everything with the tracking went right until it got to london...now it's marked the package is damaged.

He wanted me to contact the shipping company and find out what was going on, I told him that they wouldn't talk to me since the package is no longer mine but his...

I got this e-mail from lad ...

Quote:
how can they tell you that, how do i contact them , from here in nigeria when i dont even have a good net, i cant even get on yim, its been hanging, i got your contacts to chat wih you but i cant reply,
here is my mail id.....do it ur self
i dont know what to tell them in the first place i told you to uss, DHL UPS OR FEDEX, now see what you making me go trou,
they good is damaged and there is nothing i can do to it,

Lol what I'm making him go trou is nothing compared to what he's going to go trou... I mentioned the package was insured (didn't mention it was triple insured) and they will work something out with him...

Oh and this was his latest unsolicited trophy that he did to proclaim his love to all his friends and family, he wants to do all his t-shirts this way Very Happy

That is a very nice shirt your chap is wearing, Ivana. Can I have one ... Twisted Evil
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to admit, the t-shirt is something to aspire to, especially being unsolicited! All I got was seven photos of a DOOR!

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

internationalchrysis wrote:
All I got was seven photos of a DOOR!

Do you think he might be trying to tell you something,, Wink

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Probably to piss off. It did make a nice trophy though, it was SUPPOSED to convince me he'd named his "recording studio" after my character and himself.

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the process of trying to convince/reassure him that having enough for 1 way is good enough since he'll have the check and can even fly back if he wanted...

He told me the entire trip would cost 300, and then told me since he got paid he had 220 of that...I pointed out 1 way would be 150 so he had plenty to travel on...

He's distrustful of the entire process...but he really wants to believe in it...

The check expires August 10th Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana wrote:

The check expires August 10th Twisted Evil

Yeah, deadlines tend to make people make irrational decisions. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ivana it is so nice to see your pet sending such lovely trophies as that shirt pic.

You do get them to take the best pics. Hope he travels for you, Im sure he wont be sorry. Laughing

I will be watching closely to see if you get another thrilling safari with a streaded lad.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he told AS he was traveling today...and he told me that...and had me write AS to tell them he was coming today...

He doesn't plan to get in till after dark and the banks (to cash his check) will be closed at that time, so he plans to sleep in the park...

He told me he'd get a disposable camera in Benin (with all that new cash) and take pictures of africa on his way back - but I doubt he'll do it broke...

I believe he went, will have to see what the IP's show Twisted Evil

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he traveled...it's a different IP than usual but it just shows "satellite provider" Evil or Very Mad

Quote:

ME: are you there? 12:40 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
yes love at benin 12:40 PM
hold on please 12:40 PM

ME: ok reading my mail from you -- brb 12:41 PM
have you heard back from them yet? 12:43 PM

kelvinnwaokobia

<ding> 12:44 PM
YES 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Flag this message Re: my laptop......shippment(PLEASE FORGIVE MY SPELLINGS) URGENT
To: "kelvin nwaokobia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2009, 5:30 PM

Thank you for your email Mr Nwaokobia. I must say that I was expecting your arrival much sooner so I had already activated your check in the system this morning. Unfortunately it has expired for the day as it is only "live" for a few hours. I shall input your information into the system so Agent Eeze may email you tomorrow, company policy only allows us to contact customers via email system or the online chat system.

What do you mean about laying your head? I am not sure what you mean by that reference. If it is regarding accomodation, I might b 12:44 PM

ME: part of the letter got cut off 12:45 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
YES 12:45 PM
accomodation, I might be able to help you with that, but I would first need to know the name of the business you are emailing me from currently.

Can you describe the traffic that you encountered? I have always heard that it is a simple travel to there.

Mark Robertson - Tracking Agent 12:46 PM
SO I AM WAITING ON THEM 12:46 PM

ME: did you write them back? 12:46 PM
sounds like they are waiting on you 12:47 PM

kelvinnwaokobia

YES 12:47 PM
I JUST DID 12:47 PM

ME: ok 12:47 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
they saying the chek has xpired 12:47 PM
since it was activated since morning 12:48 PM

ME: that's probably so it doesn't get stolen 12:48 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
i hope soo 12:48 PM

ME: he said it would be "live" again tomorrow 12:48 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
the problem now is that if i dont hear from them now, the cafe closes 7.pm 12:48 PM
unlike lagos 9.pm 12:49 PM
and its 3mins 12:49 PM

ME: oh is there another cafe somewhere 12:49 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
non that i know of 12:49 PM
i dont know anywhere here 12:49 PM

ME: maybe you could ask someone 12:49 PM

kelvinnwaokobia

i have even spent so much on bike trying to find one cafe b4 i got this one i am in now 12:50 PM

ME:a motorcycle or a bicycle 12:50 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
and my money on me get lesser as a go around seaching for more 12:50 PM
and i dont want to get short of money 12:51 PM

ME: yeah 12:51 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
so if it dont work i,ll have enough to to back home ..lagos 12:51 PM
motor bike 12:51 PM

ME: it sounds like it's working 12:51 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
i hope so 12:52 PM

ME: how was the trip there? 12:52 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
honey it was terible 12:52 PM

ME: remember you said you'd take pictures on the way back...I'd like to see it 12:52 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
to much trafic jam 12:52 PM

ME: oh no 12:52 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
yes thats only if i get the check cleared 12:53 PM

ME: ok 12:53 PM
I look forward to them 12:54 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
honey i am going to log out now 12:54 PM

ME: maybe you could get a digital camera for the way back instead of a disposable one 12:54 PM
ok 12:54 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
you see if you can chat with them on line okay 12:54 PM

ME: I'll be on till about 10 my time tonight 12:54 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
just tell them the situations of thigs 12:54 PM
okay 12:54 PM

ME: you mean write customer service? what should I tell them 12:55 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
just let them know i am waiting, thats only if you can chat with me 12:56 PM
dont mail okay 12:56 PM
any way how was ur day today? 12:56 PM

ME: do you want me to mail them right now or wait till we're chatting to mail them? 12:57 PM
it's been ok -- the sleeping bag won't fit in the washer so I have to go to a laundry place to do it...that will take a couple hours 12:57 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
mail now if you can ....i already mailed but i have no response yet 12:57 PM

ME: didn't go get meds today...too lazy...but taking lou to the chiropractor this afternoon 12:57 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
but i,ll prefer you chat with them okay 12:58 PM

ME: oh I can try that ... do you want me to try now? 12:58 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
okay got another mail let me look 12:58 PM
i just got another mail hold on 12:58 PM
accomodation, I might be able to help you with that, but I would first need to know the name of the business you are emailing me from currently.

Can you describe the traffic that you encountered? I have always heard that it is a simple travel to there.

Mark Robertson - Tracking Agent 1:00 PM

ME: that's only part of the mail hun 1:01 PM
it sounds like they want to help you get a room for the night ... 1:02 PM
that's what accomodations are 1:03 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
what security clearance 1:03 PM
? 1:03 PM

ME: it's a level of security... 1:03 PM
to clear security measures 1:04 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
do i have to pay money to them 1:05 PM
time up 1:05 PM

ME: I would have to read the e-mail 1:05 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
please do 1:05 PM

ME: probably not unless they mentioned it 1:05 PM

kelvinnwaokobia
time up cafe cloosing 1:05 PM

ME: ok hope you find another one tonight 1:05 PM

Hehehe "do I have to pay money to them"
Is it possible he thinks he's being scammed by the company?

He completely missed the part about "accommodations" Rolling Eyes
And I know OD researched a hotel to send him to and everything...

I hope he goes to a different cafe tomorrow & we can get a good IP

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From OD
Quote:
congratulations, you have a safari Smile

Lagos 82.128.11.22
new Satellite 81.199.113.109

he definitely went, the shmuck. LOL

lets see how long he can stay there w/o $$

what are the odds that tomorrow or day after someone else picks up his precious check?

Apparently he has been in e-mail contact with AS over his accommodations ...but I *think* he has gotten off line so he'll miss their response about sleeping in a very nice hotel vs. the park he's going to sleep in tonight Laughing he'll really appreciate that tomorrow Laughing

AS is asking fo scanned security photos of his driver's license (he only has his work id - AS said that would be ok) and a picture of him standing in front of the cafe with my name & the cafe name on a sign...

From one of the e-mails to customer support:
Quote:
look dont make me waste my effort

I just love wasting lad effort Twisted Evil

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately Benin City doesn't have their own IP like Lagos or Abuja, they are in the satellite zone. All his emails prior to his getting there were the same an from Lagos, so the lad did have a miserable trip.

I hope to get a fun pic for you tomorrow. I did send him some info about the hotel hoping that he went to another cafe to read the email. Not sure what kind of quality motorcycle he could buy with a little cash to get back, so lets work on getting him to extend his stay.

BTW, I don't remember saying it would be available tomorrow, there might be a 24 hr waiting period when the code expires. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOOOOO HOOOOO Ivana and OD! Happy dance for yall. jump_4_joy

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Way to go, you two!

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I bow to the masters bow_down

"You are a dead meat!"

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol a 24 hour security waiting period ... he is all confused over "security clearance" ... so that could be part of that protocol...maybe a 12 hour waiting period AFTER you get the security photos even, let it process in the system and be validated...

of course he's going to need the actual sign from the cafe in the photo at the airport to be verified as really him per the picture he sent...

I still think the agent Ezee should end up running off with his check (a couple days of mark hearing nothing from ezee, and the check cleared the system as cashed)...

He has a real down view of africans and scammers and conmen...so proving his paranoia about the conditions and honesty of fellow africans could work out nicely Twisted Evil

I better get started on the legal paperwork he's going to need for the lawyer for his travel here Twisted Evil he's already done a 19 page homeland security form for me while we were trying to figure the process out...he'll have to do it again for the lawyer...

AND WHY HASN"T ANYONE MENTIONED THIS -- real vaccinations are needed for travel to the US with a doctors health certificate...real doctors should know what is needed, and there are forms from the us embassy for this...let them spend money getting vaccinated (healthy for them)...

Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL Kelvin didn't log into his mail after 7pm Nigerian Time - he missed the e-mail saying all accommodations would be paid and he slept in the park instead...

He went back to Lagos since he couldn't check his mail at the ONE cafe in Benin City...

The check expired August 10th (monday) and he is prepared to travel there on sunday to pick up the check monday morning - expecting accommodations of course...

He was offered a couple other places to pick up his check (he said each was a 4 day travel)...In his e-mail he keeps saying he'll go to BENIN, not Benin City...so of course the agent will get confused as to where he is...

So second safari is gearing up Twisted Evil

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's so lovely. clapping

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is so stupid it almost shouldn't count Wink

Should we start taking bets on how pissed he's going to be? Laughing

I'm thinking when he gets back home and the check is canceled he'll have to send in a security video to get it reactivated. Any special requests???

Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic