SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How much will they ignore?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Seriously, this lad(?) seems to be ignoring anything I throw at him. He didn't even try to look at the attachments(He asked for my drivers liscence an passport. I put 2 renamed DLL files in a zip file and e-mailed it to him. He didn't even remark that they didn't work or open. It was a almost instant response aswell. He also called me character J@cksin instead of J@ackson.
Here is his e-mail(His fake barrister e-mail has been removed. It seems like people are doing that. I also removed phone numbers.).
Quote:
Dear brother,

Thank you for your message.

I want you to know that it is important the ownership certificate bears your name as the beneficiary of the box(next of kin) to enable the security company release and transfer to box to you in your given address to enable me join you as soon as you receive the box in your address.

Dear in mind i want you to contact the barrister who will help us obtain the POWER OF ATTORNEY (ownership certificate) to your name as the beneficiary to effect the security company release and transfer the box to you at 85 Jopiancanusana Blvd.New york city

Dear j@cksin it is very important you call me today because i really need to hear from you to be sure.

Meanwhile contact the barrister who will help us obtain the ownership documents to your name from the High Court of justice.

Below is his contact information

email... [email protected]
name... BARRISTER UDUGB@ BENSON
phone... +23 324 338 8719

Dear send to the barrister your complite informations including a copy of your passport so that he can proceed immediately and get the needed documents to your name.

Update me as soon as you hear from barrister benson udugb@.

God bless you.

chuk$
+23 327 440 3951

He also ignored that I told him that I have no phone service.
Is this normal ignoring level? This is my first bate, so I'm nor for sure.

Last edited by Mrmame on Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You might have picked up a script-obsessed lad. These types of lads are some of the laziest, and will ignore everything you say and simply send the next part of their script. (I've heard they're fun when you get them off script, though) Also, some lads don't care about the pictures and/or ID's you send them at the beginning, they simply ask for them because it makes them look legitimate. Some try to open the renamed .DLL, fail, and then just ignore it and move on. And yet others are not satisfied with not receiving a scan of your passport/driver's license/whatever. Just ignore the request in that case.

You could try sending him the some of the most crazy and/or inane messages and see how he reacts. If he doesn't act like anything is up, then he isn't reading your messages.

oh, and btw, you don't need to leet/mask both the first and last names, you only need to do it to one, so that a search for your full name will not pick up the forum, and you save time and the eyes of readers Wink
You could also try simply using a different name for your character when posting a bait here. Just use your best judgment on what method to use, and on whether or not a name is uncommon enough to be picked up here by a google search. And remember, this forum and General Chat are the only ones that are accessible by google, all other forums on this site are safe Smile
As for phone numbers, put a space in between some of the numbers. We love to call lads to order pizza at 3 AM (their time, not ours of course) Twisted Evil

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of fully quoting the post above yours, use "^^" to make reading easier -ghost

I will try that. What would you recommend(With the crazy e-mails)? Also, I will a the phone numbers back but with spaces. ( I just sent his fake barrister a e-mail.)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^This is really up to your imagination. Try telling him you have trouble sleeping at night because you believe there are tiny gnome people living under your floorboards that come out at night and rearrange your furniture as part of a conspiracy to get you to order them chinese. Razz

It doesn't really matter, as long as none of the things you tell him could possibly impair your ability to send money to him, he could care less. That is, if he actually reads it Wink

Also, looks like a search of your lad's phone number (without the spaces) reveals a post from a year ago. Don't worry, it shouldn't impair your bait at all. Seems its from a different format of his, and a rather terrible one at that. Laughing

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will read your mails when he expects to see Western Union information in them. You should be careful not to get so outrageous in trying to get him off script, that he drops you as soon as he starts reading what you write.

The vlads (eastern European/Russian scammers) are the experts at that style of scam; many of them literally don't read a word of what you write, they just send out the next letter. In fact with some of them, you only need to send one email to get six scripts back over subsequent days.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I send my lad the famous never ending PDF as my passport and look what he writes.
Quote:
Thanks for your contacting my office have gone through your passport id and it was quiet good and through resmblance of yours.
Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are going to write goofy crap, make sure that it advances your bait and sets the hook deeper. Play the perfect victim. Tell the lad you paid $9,000.00 to a contractor to have the gnomes removed from your floorboards. Yes, it seems expensive, but you can sleep better at night now and you were gaining weight eating all that Chinese. A person can never be too thin or too rich. I tell my lads I bought a new Mercedes Benz because my old one was last year's color and the dealer says that I needed new muffler bearings anyway.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems to be getting somewhat pushy?
Quote:
HELLO,

I AM SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING REGARDING THIS DOCUMENTS YOU ARE ASKING. WHO ARE YOU?

SEND ME YOUR PASSPORT COPY THE WAY I CAN SEE IT AND DONT BE SILLY.

BEST REGARDS
BARRISTER UDUGB@ BENSON.

22 minutes later...(I sent him nothing)
Quote:
HELLO FRIEND,

I CAN NOT WORK WITH YOU IF I DONT RECEIVE THE REQUESTED INFORMATIONS INCLUDING YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER.

BEST REGRADS,

B@RRISTER BENSON

+23 324 338 8719

I sent him/her:
Quote:
Don't be so pushy! I do not have phone service at my house. I did send you the requested documents, can you not open them? They might be corrupt.

I wonder how will respond. He might be saying that they are corrupt. He might ask for my name.
magildo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep resending the same files. Insist they are working fine on your end. Get upset when he keep insisting they can't be opened. Tell him he is doing something wrong, or his computer is too old.

It is always his fault. That is a general rule of baiting.

"they have started beating the elderly boy that followed us and even seized that sign post." Larry
Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least you have got him off-script !! My latest Lad J3nifer Goodlove has sent me 5! scripted replies so far! I don't do as much work as some on here, I only send one sentence per email, and ask LOTS of questions... This is the first Lad I've had with so many scripts, I usually get them off script with the second mail.. Rolling Eyes But then he is my first 'Love Lad' so I'm just using him for the experience... As my character I am a frustrated 50 something man who has a wife who isn't 'interested' in 'that'..(I'm not) I have never baited as a bloke before so it's all fun !!

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

love lads are generally script-whores, so don't worry about them sending a ton of them Wink, you'll get them off script eventually though Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He just sent me these:
Quote:
(I do not know if it's okay to post a scammer's fake(possibly) address here.

Mr J0hn,

Yes, i can not open your file also i want to know why you need this vital documents to your name???

Meanwhile to obtain the needed documents to your name from federal high court of justice will cost you $860.00.

Mr John after the $860 have been paid to court,it will take aproximately 2days for the documents to come out with your name.

Best Regards,
Barrister Udugb@ Benson
+23 324 338 8719

Then later, he sent me(using the non-barrister account)
Quote:

Dear brother,

How are you and youyr health? i hope fine

The barrister just woke m e up now on phone and told me that he can not see the passport you sent to him and ask that you resend it to him the way he can see it also he made it clear to me that the ownership documents to your name which is the only thing the security co mpany need to see as a proff will cost 860dollars.

Dear i do not have this money the barrister is asking with me..all the money i have here with me is 480dollars. PLEASE help me.

Dear as soon as we provide the ownership documents bearing your name as beneficiary the security company will release the box to us. please dear help me with the balance so that i can complite the money and send to barrister who will help us get the documents todayt.

Thank you.

I told the barrister that I will send him the passport again in case it is a upload error.(or at least I'm saying. He will probally say it still doesn't work, then I will say it's a problem with his computer).
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic