SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
leonidas
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so im still talkin to my first lad for a month now, and now finally hes getting aggrivated i have not send the bank lawyer any money. So he agreed to pick me up in Africa, and wants my airplane schedule. He is from BURKINA FASO, so what would be an ideal place to land.. To have him pick me up from. And what is a good site to get a fake plane ticket. Thankyou!! or any other advice on this topic Smile Thanks
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont know of any place for a fake airline ticket, but you could always just get a quote from an airline website and screen shot it for him.

either that or tell him youre landing somewhere else and taking a small prop plane flight to some airport that just happens to be a short couple hours trip from him. since its a "private" flight, you didnt need a ticket for it.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try this: http://omatic.musicairport.com/

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure he's holding a big sign with a "code word" that you will recognize. Preferably something that will give any tourists getting off the plane a good laugh.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Nap and having made the sign a trophy picture to prove he was there when you did not arrive!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic