SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

This is just ... good

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not been on in awhile due to some very tough times for my family. After I post this I am unsure as to how many times I will be able to see what is replied to this posting, but I will come back to check. The reason I am posting this is to get maybe some ideas or some help from you all, either by advise or basically anything.

My family and I were evicted from our apartment on Monday. I tried til the very last minute to save it, even asking the constable and the assistant property manager if they could save ours for last so I could try to raise the money. Meanwhile, while trying to save it, we didn't pack anything thinking that I could pull it out. Well, obviously I couldn't. My children were crying and I could not get their faces when they were there to take all of our stuff out of the apartment. Since we didn't pack anything, we don't know what we lost. I know we lost all of our furniture, but I could only afford a 5' 8' storage unit, so I could only save our clothes, my kids toys, and some of our expensive stuff such as TV, and computers and whatnot.

My husband has been laid off for months, I work but I am only a server so I don't make that much money to start. We are in the Reisterstown, Maryland area, so if anybody has any ideas as to where we can go, or just anything, I will come back to the library and check for replies to this posting. That is the good thing about the library, I have internet access so I can go on like craigslist and pennysaver.

Any ideas, please anything. If you need my phone number, send me a PM and I can send it that way.

Please keep my family in your hearts during our time of crisis.

-Stephanie

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take your TV and "expensive" stuff to a pawn shop. You won't get the best price, but you can't eat a remote. If you don't have a home, and you have children, frankly you shouldn't own any of that stuff. Sell it all! Use the money for food and fuel.

Talk to the librarian and ask where the unemployment center is for your husband.

Check with social services in your area.

Check with church organizations in your area.

Contact community outreach agencies.

Stop "baiting" and look out for your family. This really isn't your best way to spend your time.

Good luck.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear of your problems.

I don't know much about the US system, so my only advice is like Tastysnack's. Ask at the library for information on welfare.

Hope you get something sorted quickly.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, grlnxtdr681! Sad Sad Sad

Edit: You could get help from a local church. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari

Last edited by Corona on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRS Girly Girl
Will Post for Food

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so sorry about your situation. My heart and best wishes go out to you and your family during this difficult time. Unfortunately, I live in a different part of the US, thus I'm not familiar with any support agencies or sources in your area. My thoughts were exactly like Tastysnack. Sometimes asking for help can be the hardest thing to do.

It has to be hard, but keep your head and spirits up as much as possible and believe things will get better. You will be in my thoughts.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A. Heinlein

Mortar x3
Pith Helmet Banjul, The Gambia to Dakar, Senegal and back. 0usman C4mar4
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are in Baltimore County, which has the following law regarding evicted tenant's personal property:

Quote:
EVICTION: PLACEMENT OF TENANT’S POSSESSIONS , INCLUDING A MOBILE HOME (Baltimore County Code, Title 3 - Housing in General, Section 35-3-101)

Whenever a tenant’s possessions are removed from leased premises in accordance with a properly authorized and executed warrant of restitution, the possessions must be placed on the landlord’s property, either in a location designated by the landlord or, if no location is designated, then on landlord’s property in a location as near as possible to the leased premises. Tenant’s possessions must not be placed on a public highway or right-of-way or on any other public property. Tenant’s possessions which are removed from leased premises under a properly issued warrant of restitution are considered abandoned.

If tenant’s property to be removed is a mobile home or a trailer (as defined in the Real Property Article of the Maryland Code) landlord may direct that the property remain at its existing location. The vehicle may not be placed on a county highway or right-of-way or on any public property other than a land disposal site. During the time that it remains on the landlord’s property, it must be posted by landlord as evicted property. Any person in violation of this section is subject to a civil penalty of $1,000.

So it's better than some counties where the landlord can put the belongings on the right of way, but not as good as others which require the landlord to store the items for up to 30 days (costs added to your bill). Anyway, while this is hindsight, you should have contested the eviction under any grounds available, which would have at least bought you more time. Try to get as much of your belongings as you can from the landlord and, as noted above, move out/sell the things you no longer have immediate use for.

Good luck.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest a One Stop Career Center?

These centers have a lot of services, including internet access for job searching, resume help, preparation for interviews, and in some cases even "dress for success" clothing for interviews and job fairs.

Subscribe to www.indeed.com for a daily listing of jobs in your area. This site pulls job openings from many sites (like monster and CareerBuilder among others) and sends you an email alert every day - which you can check (or your husband can check, as he's the one looking) at the One Stop Center.

When I read your post, my heart lurched. Please take care of yourself and your children. Ask at the One Stop Center for referrals if you need help.

[big warm hugs]grlnxtdr681[/big warm hugs]

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
My husband has been laid off for months...

Is there any reason that he can't find a temp job somewhere?

Fast food, convenient store, video rental store, restaurant, etc. even something paying minimum wage would be better than nothing.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this is discouraged,but check your PM

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am so very sorry Stephanie Sad I will certainly keep your family in my heart. pm on the way.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Jack Pump
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Churches are always a good start. My brother-in-law is the pastor for a community church in a small town in the Texas Hill Country. My sister (pastor’s wife) is always helping people who’ve been hit by hard times. 99.99% of these people are NOT members of their church, simply people who have nowhere to turn. Just because you’ve never attended that particular church doesn’t mean they won’t help.

Besides being able to assist with temporary fixes, they also have access to a bunch of resources like county, state and federal stuff.

grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

My husband has been putting in applications everywhere and that is the key to getting us out of this mess. I had thought about what tastysnack had suggested, and I followed up on some of those. I went to my local Social Service office and they will help with 500.00 towards security deposit and gave me a list of other places that will help with first month rent and secuirty deposit. Just have to get employment for my husband. As soon as the money from his business online started going downhill, he should have sought outside employment until the economy picked back up again. But should haves would haves and what not are not going to resolve anything at all. We have all the peices, we just have to put them together. When I first posted this thread, I was depressed and just very sad about the whole thing, but mine and my family's spirits are up, knowing we will get through this, it just may take some time, but we will be stable by the time school starts. Or before.

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts, and I hope no one has to go through what my family is going through.

I am always willing to read others thoughts and suggestions. If anyone has any thoughts or advice or anything, I will be willing to read it and take it from there.

Thanks again for being there!

Stephanie

-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

check you PM's.

I'm sending you a Private Message.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:
My husband got a job so now we are both working. I told him pretend like he isn't and use his money for the first month rent and the security deposit money. I think he starts Sunday, and he is working for Walmart helping remodeling the store.He has set hours so we can work around each others schedules and the kids only need to be watched 3 days a week instead of 5. Also, my father-in-law will probably watch the kids when there is a conflict in schedules for cheaper than a daycare center will. This job has the potential to be permanent* but right now the job is temp. but still full time hours. He even gets Friday's and Saturday's off. How did he manage this? Wish I did, but those are my money nights, so can't give those up. Now just have to find a place..... Still have to stick it out a bit with everything else for about another two months I guess, so we will still be homeless until then, but we are stepping in the right directions.

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to your hubby on the job! jump_4_joy

With that job under his belt, if it turns out not to be permanent, the next one will be easier.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to hear things are improving for you and your family. Smile . Keep us updated.

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey grlnxtdr!

I am glad to hear things are looking up for you and your family. Take care. I will be thinking of you and sending good wishes your way. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update:

We found a PLACE TO LIVE!!! We move in this weekend and sign a lease and everything. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath single family house on half and acre of land.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful news, grlnxtdr681!!

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

excelent work Very Happy (i had to remember how to spell excelent, i forgot Embarassed )

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great piece of news!!! jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best wishes on your new home
I hope it's the start of much better things for you and your family
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad things are working out, grlnxtdr681! Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic news, Stephanie. Very Happy I'm glad that life turned around so quickly for you. Enjoy your new home. Very Happy jump_4_joy happy crowd

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic