SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

CONFIRMED SCAMMER - REQUEST "TAKEDOWN"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
funtime
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I won't bore you with all my "sad" details. My story goes along the same lines as all the others before me. Was scammed out of cash & electronic equipment.

Herewith some information:

I have pics that I would like to include here, but having a little difficulty posting (would appreciate a little help with this.)

Contact made through facebook - his fb profile:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1819753023

Name Used: Wayne Williams

email addy: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Contact No: +2348026927398

Latest email header:

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw==
X-Message-Status: n:0
X-SID-PRA: wayne williams <[email protected]>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jFUsN3LGVv7qm3MPvATHU7YTEBpR4Pzf3pAn5OL3/S1NDkTeli6H+4RXJGmqFoih058h+O6J8bJMgWFnveSIBl0
Received: from snt0-omc2-s37.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.112]) by snt0-hmmc2-f10.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:59:04 -0700
Received: from SNT120-W5 ([65.55.90.72]) by snt0-omc2-s37.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:58:57 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_530e1549-56c2-45f2-aff4-67aacbc1d890_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.219.199.80]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: XXXX...
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 23:58:56 +0100
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 01 Aug 2009 22:58:57.0194 (UTC) FILETIME=[A67028A0:01CA12FB]

[/img]
Dux
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

got any information about how he got in touch with you?
Its kinda difficult just writting to him and say hi without he thinks he contacted us first.
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dux, thats not particuarly true, he'll have sent out so many messages to people, he'll not exactly remember who he sent them to Wink, plus, a lot of them don't even read the first reply (i got away with responding to one person as Lurr of the planet Omicron Persei VIII from Futurama, whether they'll continue once they see my picture though is another matter Laughing)

point being, most of the time, you can just contact them and they'll think they've contacted you first, which is one of the reasons we have a surplus forum here Very Happy

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Dux
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@El Nombre
Yeah you are propperly right, normaly i just make up a mail, so it looks like they contacted me first, but i would also know if he starts by operation thou FB first and finds his victims thou there insted of using a mail system like Bat!.

Well have never done so much baiting for other ppl before, i always let them come to me and just compiling lately a list with "Hey pretty sexy hot" scams to giv you guys i never had a chance to get to.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic