SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another spiritual man - yummy mummy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear sir/madam

Compliment of the season, my name is Dr |abery duku from Senegal currently now in Saudi Arabia. I’ am writing this mail to notify you about our helps to the problems family/business people such as financial problem, health problem, or maybe you are looking to get position at the office where you are working/ you have black currency in your house and you have been looking for the solution to clean the fund by purchasing chemical or whatever that demands for it to be clean. Well we will cleanup the black money without chemical/activation power
but by the spiritual invoke power.

Secondly, we do it with spiritual GOD power you are not charging to pay any money to us until your work is done, this spiritualist man of God will come to your home as soon as you call/mail us to finding the solution of your family/business problems. This man of God will reveals all your personal/family problems when he comes to your house.

Encase you are interested you are advised to contact us through our e-mail address giving bellow.

It's sort of wash wash with voodoo. Shocked

How can I resist ? Laughing

Time to bring my Russian model into play.

Quote:
Hello so much Dr Duck person (she always lets me down over names, it's so embarrassing)

I am Russian girl model who is in Paris to work as model.

It is all so much very exciting and I have not many friends in this place.

Are you wanting to be pen pal person with me ?

Can you help me with getting modelling type of jobs ?

What is place you come from ?

My Momz and Popz live in Sverlovsk and I so much like to hear all about youself and what you like.

I am 22 years of old and am nice figure with gold hair.

I send you my photo so I expect you do same also.

I am very friendly girl but not liking man to get rude very quick with me so be very nice as I know many men are very pervert.

Is this something you can do for me with your powers ?

BiBi |rina

She's a Paris Hi|ton lookalike but a lot of dumber Laughing but in her own way, she's a hero.

Quote:
Attention: Mr. BiBi |rina (they always fall for the BiBi thing Very Happy which amuses me, and I think I forgot to send her photo or he wouldn't have called her Mr)

Good day to you, be inform that your mail is well received noted and Again you are advise to clarify further on what you said for you to be well understood. And also put up your prayer request as in all you want the prophet of GOD to do for you.

Secondly, be rest assured that all what you have encountered in the pervious time will soon be a thing of the past, just forward all of them inform of a prayer request and you will see for yourself what GOD can do.

I await your urgent responds to this mail

Clearly he has trouble understanding |rina's mail, but that's mutual. Let's see if I can draw him into thinking she might travel, otherwise I'll get him drawing up some curses to make other models wake up pimply perhaps.

Quote:
Hello again Dr Duck person

I told you in previous mail beforehanded that I am girl and I am showing you photo so you can see this yourself. I am hoping you like what I look like as job what I do is modelling and this is what I want you to help me with but I am confused with you talking of change colour of money. If you make money a new colour isn't that bad thing ?

I am very happy you have not been rude with me as all French men want is to say rude things to me all time and it makes me cry as I am not this way type of girl.

I need to get model jobs for money and sometime nother girl gets this job and I am thinking if you can put curse on girl then I can get job. Can you do this for me ? Can you do this more than one time and do you need photo ? If I get job then I can go many places for doing model jobs on beaches with swimwear.

Please tell me what you can do for me.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually |rina has quite a fan club going, so I don't want any disrespect right ? Very Happy

My forwarding wasn't working and I thought no one was replying. Now I've looked in her box (so to speak) she has been deluged.

This one is deeply hooked. Laughing I sense he could be related to the celebrity mugu known as Shorty.

Quote:
Hello BiBi Luddy. (I gave her the name of one of my other Russian model personnas in error)

How are you today and about your work I hope that all is well with you ? Glory be to God almighty Amen. However I got your mail well noted with so much happiness,

Furthermore according to your question to start with , my name is Mr. Martins White but when I baptize, I baptized with Valentine ok, but please I’m so much afraid of my country because of bad image but Nerveless I’m from Nigeria but I work with atm department here in Benin ok, also with me just like what you described I don’t understand French very well but I only work with my interpreter, is that sound’s so funny? I’m a 25 years old buy, fair in complexion I don’t have long hair ok but I’m with normal round bears as a man, (I worry to even imagine what he's talking about - he's got big balls ?)like wise you I don’t have much friend here in Benin even since I was born I don’t have much friend like that as I was born and brought up into catholic church in a Christian way so I grew with the God fears, but I will like to know you better ok, no one’s knows what tomorrow will bring, you know a proverb said that in the priamble love doesn’t plan but if it’s becomes through it will become the plan of your life (we have that proverb too - shit happens)and the reason’s of your living, I love your appearance baby I mean the picture I saw in my box is very good to my own like ling, I’m so sorry, I have a question to ask you , have you married. ? (I'm saving myself for a scammer)

Anyway I have add you with my yahoo id which I open with my native name so baby I will like you to except me also ok for us to talk better over the chatting ok I’m so much impress baby.

Anyway at the right corner you are required to send to us your shipment fee together with your delivering option’s and your current house address for the delivering of your Atm Card, to enable us proceed with the delivering of your Atm Card.

... and then he blows it all in his relentless pursuit of scamming me, just when I was falling for his smooth patter.

No matter. I'll disembowel him with an apple corer and throw his corpse down the closest well.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
pocket_fisherman
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gotta throw a star wars reference, call him count duku

by the way, The Republic Magazine is always looking for good models lol.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Show a man a picture of a well upholstered blonde and sense goes out of the window. It did for Shorty and I'm keen to leave a few more scammers pining for a Russian blonde who can suck them up and spit them out as empty husks.

Doing the falsetto over the phone is tricky Very Happy but it's way too much fun not to do it.

larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He was doing so well.... Doesn't he know she is short of money? She must have some other marketable qualities....

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd lost my touch as I wasn't getting any replies, but I find that my mail forwarding wasn't working, so now I have a backlog of highly promiisng 'bites' to follow up.

Quote:
Hi,
I am one of your fans, i love the way you act in gymnastic tornaments.
I am pleased with you, i have a gift item for you,where do i send it to?
Mrs. Lora Williams

It looks as if I'm going to have my first lesbian relationship with a scammer.

I better find some suitable photos to send. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it. Very Happy

Another one

Quote:
Miss |rina Mend|ikova,

Are still held in deception? Get yourself freed before it is too late. What i am affording by writing you is to free you from the hands of those criminal gang.

Shocked

The kidnapped victim scenario. Very Happy

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You men are just so predictable. Laughing

A bit of lip gloss and some cleavage assistance and you roll over like a puppy.

Another scammer who's fallen for Irina's charms. I'll see if he'll send me his name and address too. Laughing

One thing that's interesting to note - he's not the standard poor boy in an internet cafe you normally think you're dealing with. He's clearly not short of cash with a laptop in his own apartment/house. No mud huts or starving children in sight.

This is the more likely person you are dealing with. A well off middle class or upper middle class criminal who does this as a sideline or full time job to fund a very prosperous lifestyle.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Doing the falsetto over the phone is tricky but it's way too much fun not to do it.

I can't wait for the next Ludmilla or Irina call! Your "female" voice is hilarious. Good luck with your new loverbois and girl. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must dig them out to see if notobescammed would like to air them over the radio waves.

I think enough time has passed that I've got over the shame. Embarassed

The one where I'm calling from a cupboard as a kidnap victim while he's contacting the Nigerian army would be a good one - or maybe the whole bloody lot to see how the insanity just grows and grows. Laughing

When I mention it now it sounds implausible to me, so maybe replaying the tapes will just show what can happen - given a mad mugu and a transvestite Lesbian baiter. Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Gomer - There can be no shame in possessing an incredible talent for driving the lads insane, regardless of how it is done. So, pull that voice out of the cupboard, hide from your mother's cocked ears, and get back on the phone with these lads too. Laughing
Encore! Encore! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one who is working with the fiendish Mr G0mer to have his wicked way with me. Very Happy

I told him he had to assume the identity of Iran00 Reeves Very Happy which I took as a combination of Vic Reeves name and his catchphrase from 'Shooting Stars' - which just goes to show you can get a Lad to do the stupidest things. Laughing

Quote:
AM DIRECTED BY MR GOMEZ TO CONTACT YOU WITH REGARDS TO YOUR SCHEDULED TRIP TO COTONOU.

I ADVISE YOU HEREIN TO SEND DETAILS OF THE FLIGHT
SCHEDULE,PIXS,TICKET,AND OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS ACROSS IMMEDIATELY.

THANKS,

IRAN00 REEVES

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic