SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New baiting venue - Central America

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited from Costa Rica last month. They have fiber optic cables strung out all over the country and internet cafes in every town and village. A highlight for me was traveling by boat to Tortuguero National Park and seeing green sea turtles lay their eggs at night. There were no phones there, but they had WIFI. One night I watched lava flow from an active volcano as I cut a great deal on 50 Kilos of gold. Here's a link but sorry no photos of the turtles as flashlights and cameras were not allowed.

http://www.dropshots.com/clg#date
A sloth and her young.

These bats line up to mimic a snake.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice pictures. I hear the diving is good in Costa Rica as well. Never have been there though.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
larry
Old Telecom Guy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Costa Rica is a fun place. Lots of development in the last 20 years.

"Mimi si yule ninayesema ni mimi" - Larry

"sir i have just told you the gospel truth" - D4n Nkw3rr3
Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkw3rr3: Port Harcourt to Abeche (with a layover in Cameroon)
Closed lad accounts x 4 Cellphone x 2 pony
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love Costa Rica. We spent our 3 week honeymoon there and later I spent a year there working on a project. Great people, great natural settings.

For me the scuba diving is just ok if you're just doing normal dives close to the coast. Too much sediment in the water. If you pay the $$$$ to go waaaay out to the Costa Rican island in the middle of the Pacific (the name escapes me right now) it's supposed to be awesome diving with the giant manta rays and hammerhead sharks.

Connie, awesome shot of the sloth with the baby.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great shot of the bats.

It's a good thing you mentioned about them trying to mimic a snake, 'cause I wouldn't have guessed, but I find facts like that fascinating. Deep down I'm a bit nerdy. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like a beautiful place to be, Connie. Thanks for sharing the pics. I want a baby sloth! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks very nice indeed - glad you had a blast Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Connie for the pics. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great pictures Connie! Costa Rica is high on my list of places I want to visit and your pictures make we want to go even more.

Gomer...I agree, the fact that those bats are pretending to be a snake is fascinating. Embrace your inner nerdiness. Wink

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic