SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Moral of the story

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google strikes again lad googles his own email address!

Quote:
2 Aug

nicholasbridge: he quotes my name from a noble reporting site
Me: who is that?
nicholasbridge: You reported me a scammer,isn't it?
Me: what are you talking about/
nicholasbridge: You know what i'm talking about.
Me: so can you explain this to me
nicholasbridge: You already know what i'm talking about
nicholasbridge: You reported and said i was asking people for money and wanted a game for my son
Me: why would I ask if I knew?
nicholasbridge: You know why
Me: for heavens's sake what are you talking about scammer?
nicholasbridge: Sorry
Me: what is this all about what is this thing scammer
nicholasbridge: You mean you dont know?
Me: NO
nicholasbridge: That's why you gave me a fake courier service, you think i dont know all this. Another satisfied customer for our good friends.
Me: Petr
Me: Pete did the works and told me they were better and cheaper than Fedex
Me: they came and collected the parcel
Me: I thought you'd given up on me and was not pleased
nicholasbridge: Lies
Me: after all the trouble I had
nicholasbridge: Yes i have given up on you
Me: tell me what makes you think I did anything against you?
Me: HUH
Me: show me how I am supposed to do this?
nicholasbridge: Cos i saw it myself and our conversation was also included.
Me: where si this thing?
nicholasbridge: Dont ask me
nicholasbridge: Check for yourself
Me: WHERE
nicholasbridge: On google
Me: how do I do this?
Me: what do I say?
nicholasbridge: I dont know
Me: so how did you find this? HUH
Me: I don't believe you I think you found another woman[/color]

Moral of the story is disguise email address and name of scammer EVERY WHERE and EVERY TIME! The bait ended on 24 July when he realised there was nothing to be got from me!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I don't believe you I think you found another woman

Good job not admitting anything, devil_woman. Laughing

While I do agree that if a bait is precious to you, you shouldn't post any lad names or addresses until it is done, sometimes the benefit to potential victims finding the info can outweigh the loss of a bait. I'm curious where he found his info, was it here on Eater? Yes, leet stuff here. At SW's, no, never leet anything.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shame and I also agree with the name cover ups. If you want you could PM me his addy and any info I might be interested and I'll bait him too.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ agree. No point in him going without anybody to talk to him. I'll take a PM as well. Very Happy

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Folks I am trying to PM you but HE came back on line to incriminate himself further. IS PM safe I don't want him to Google here?

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^PMs are perfectly safe as only the sender and receiver can see them.

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Reverse Psychology thank you for that information. There is so much to learn and never was learning such fun.

devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Ima Baeder

PM coming

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, he doesn't seem to want to play with me:

Quote:
I can't remember writing you anytime.Anyways,I'm Nicholas.A single dad who lives with his son and have a girlfriend who i love so much in spain.Hope i have answered your question?
Have a nice day
Nick

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he likes to make the first move another gem from 4 p p l

He thought I was totally hooked, telling him so many personal details, bowled over by my maternals. I think he is smarting from the discovery that he was right royally screwed when he was banking on a long profitable association.

Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He wasn't interested in my initial email, he told me he was in love with a woman in Spain. He is starting to become tempted by my charm.

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Softly softly catcheee monkey.

btw he HATES our shipping agent!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic