SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baiting Tessy Ogwo Any tips?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone baited this idiot before? I dont want to repeat any of you!!!

Quote:

My Dearest,
I am grateful to write by given the opportunity now. Hope you are fine.?A I thank God for you, your message was a bit relief for me, may God protect you for me. Obviously, speaking the horrible nature of this Camp is so terrible that every bit of experience is very unhealthy and inexplicable that we are confined to certain things.Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace and with your help I will come out here soon.I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person I have now is Rev.Judelivinus who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this Camp ( CHRIST DE SAVIOR MISSION).The pastors e-mail address is ([email protected]) He has been very nice to me since I came here,and owing to the nature of the Camp there are two hostels namely; the women's and men's hostel . Darling it is very vital at this point to give you the Pastors Tel number in case you
want to call me (00221-77-368-2172) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. Sincerely speaking, the horrible nature of this place, makes one to be so perplexed and unavoidably in a serious dilemma which the predominant view of my life and dream was to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.of which you can agree with me that this priority is still unrealized. Please listen to this,I have my late father's fund placement account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you later,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your
account and from it we can travel to Europe. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Consequently to this i will like you to keep it to yourself for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information owing to the providence of nature as you are Godly sent person to me. My favorite language is English but our language is Arabic but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest Thanks and remain blessed.
Yours in love,
Tessy.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like a stupid lad like Hopeless. He could be fun to bait. Bait him as a reverend and call the number and if that "pastor' takes the call ask him if Tessy wants to call you back. When she does ask her to get the pastor back on the line. Good chance she cannot put him on the line so the pastor has to call you back. When the pastor calls you again ask for Tessy and so on.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds good. But I need instruction on how to get a "safe" phone for this.

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know a thing about phones, because I never use them, but I do know a thing or two about Refugees suffering in their prison-like Refugee camps (in their segregated hostels, of course).

'Tessy' would appreciate a bit of sympathy and a vague wonder how you can help with her money.

She might tell you to email (or phone - you can ignore that if you wish to) her pastor. Or she might direct you to her lawyer or banker. The likelihood is that Tessy, the pastor, the lawyer, and the banker are all played by the same Lad.

Basically, they are all wanting to steer you towards paying A Nice Fat Fee to move Tessy's money from her late father's bank account to your own. So Tessy can come and join you and 'go back to her studies'.

You can slow this down by asking everybody questions, and, always making sure you stay in touch with Tessy, and having little penpally chats about life.

Remember the sympathy and understanding.

Don't ask why the money needs to go into your own account instead of Tessy opening one for herself - unless you want to risk being dropped. Don't ask about what subjects Tessy wishes to study and where, and what qualifications she has to date. That carries a risk of being dropped too.

Stick to chatty conversation (with Tessy) and the matter in hand (with the banker or lawyer). If you write to the pastor, however, he might enjoy a few interested-in-Christianity questions. If the Lad likes showing off his Bible knowledge, this can distract for quite some time.

Be well-meaning but not very smart.

I don't know whether I've baited this particular Refugee or not (though I guess not, all mine have said that their own language is French, not Arabic - though English is always their favourite language), but I've baited quite a few. Some have dropped me quite quickly: my characters presumably were not what they were looking for. But my longest-running bait is with a Refugee (coming up for nine months), and I have another one now at six months - so they can have lasting value, also.

So: good luck with yours!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys, here is her latest!! (In my last email I told her I tried but could not get the phone to work.)

And it looks like you were right, Branwen, about her listing everyone known to man for me to talk to!

Quote:
Hello darling,
Thanks for your mail,I am happy to hear from you once again.I will like to come to your country.But the truth is that I don't have International passport and money to prepare my traveling documents.
Please I will like you to write to the Reverend in charge of the camp his name is Jude Livinus his email address is ([email protected]) and his phone number is (00221-77-368-2172) he is the one that can convince the camp authorities to grant me an exit, write to him and ask him the possibility of getting the traveling documents for me..I will be waiting to hear the outcome of your discussion with Reverend, and I will like you also to contact the bank in London for confirmation.
How are you today?I hope all is well with you?

Please i have not told anyone except you and the reverend about the
existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to
other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it.
Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information s. My
love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans
to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a
foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and
the laws of this country. You will have 15% of the total money for
helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of
your choice.

In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with
this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you
want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($5.3
Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next
of kin to your account in your country..

The contact informations of the bank is as follows,
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.

([email protected])
([email protected])
([email protected])

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Collins Brown.
Telephone number:
+447031819003
+447031818964
fax number
+447005930861

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Ogwo
Nationality: Sudan
Next of kin : Miss Godline Tessy Ogwo
Amount deposited:$5.3m
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and
Tessy is the name that people and friends know me with .Contact them now on
how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of
which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15% for your assistance and
5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am
glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i
promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life
plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount
of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers
is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you
contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money
from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you
in your country.
Yours forever
Tessy.

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could try to turn this into a romance bait. At least make this lad believe you are a devoted christian, that helps. You don't have to contact the others yet just stick with Tessy first. Just what Branwen said try to get Tessy to chat with you and you have this lad offscript and that's were the fun begins. She will say that you really have to contact the reverend, the banker and whoever but start with asking her questions about her live in the refugee camp, if she misses her parents, brothers, sisters, her goldfish and her smurfs. If this lad is stupid enough you will learn everything about the live of Tessy. Waste his time and make him invest in your character.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this:

Quote:
Hello baby! I miss talking to you so much. I wish you were here. I sent messages to your friends but they have not spoken to me. I even tried to call. Help me obiwan, you are my only hope!

:p

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent very brief, "how can I help" mails to the Rev and the Bank. Here are the responses....

Quote:
Hello,
Calvary greetings in the name of our lord.Actually,Tessy has told me about you as her friend and partner before I got this mail from you and the bible said that blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy.I pray that the grace and mercy of our lord will abide with you.
I could not reply you immediately as I was waiting to speak with the camp director and I am happy to tell you that the refugee authorities have agreed to release her upon getting a refugee clearance from the United Nations high commission on refugees.This refugee clearance will be issued and signed by the UN high commissioner on refugee and it costs the sum of $700.Also,I am also made to understand that She does not have an international passport and I have a friend of mine that works at the Sudanese embassy here in Dakar and he told me that it costs the sum of $180 to get an international passport as he said that it will be ready within two days.
Upon getting the refugee clearance and international passport,no country can deny her entry as she will be going as an asylum seeker.
In case you wish to transfer the money for these two things,you are to send the money with my name below:

JUDE LIVINUS
CHRIST DE SAVIOUR MISSION
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

May the peace of the lord be with you now and forever more.
Yours in the lord,
Rev Jude Livinus

Quote:

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK.
United Kingdom
1 Basinghall Avenue, London,
EC2V 5DD, United Kingdom.
Phone:
+447031819003
+ 447031818964
Fax. +447005930861
Sir ,
I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received.
Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Godline Carolin Ogwo, that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.
Dr.Patrick Ogwo was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin.
However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:
1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.
2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.
3.A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.
4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.
5. A scanned copy of your Identity.
6.Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Godline Tessy Ogwo is residing.
Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims.
These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.
We promise to give our customers the best of our services.Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign
transfer officer Mr.Collins Brown,on office
telephone number
+447031819003
+447031818964
Fax number +447005930861
E-mail:([email protected]) for more
directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Lorisa Osten.
Fax number +447005930861
E-mail:([email protected]) for more
directives/clarifications.
Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Lorisa Osten.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic