SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Y0ung Fr4nky is confused and first trophy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Y0ung Fr4nky M4rtins asked for my help investing his money is my country as I seem to have become an expert in Property Investment, then we were going to become partners so I had to fill in some form for his barrister, which he didn't send until I gave him a little slap. When opening the form I notice that actually I am laying claim to his late fathers inheritence!?

HAs fr4nky has forgotten what scam he's meant to be running?

Attached is this ass-clowns beautiful passport so you can all bow to his magnificent photochop skills!

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Date of Issue: 10 December '09????

That is such a wonderful passport. Never mind that he has forgotten his scam, you've got to believe and trust in anyone who is legally called Young Franky.

It's a UK thing.

- Young Branwen

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also doing a little digging it appears you can no longer get 5 year passports if you are over 16. The length of an adult passsport is 10 years.

Is they are way we can check the passport number in the top right to see if we can find out whose passport was scanned to originally create this? (Just out of interest)
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

There doesn't seem to be a way to trace individual passport numbers but I have emailed the IPS to check if anything needs to be done.

@Branwen...Yes, that's true. Y0ung Fr4nky is a very popular christian name in the UK as it roughly means Brave Frenchman, although this YF declares he went to Columbia University new york, but is a british citizen. Considering he is actually in Owere he is well travelled!!

I think i will ask for a copy of his degree certificate to hang on the wall of his new office for our partnership - nice present for when he arrives!!!

Also, does he get a slap for changing tactics on me, or shall we just run with it for now, or ignore it and try to pursue the business partnership angle first?
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

no slap i'd say, chances are, he's acidently e-mail the next part of his old script to another victim, who if they're lucky, will notice its nothing to do with an inheritance Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand what you guys are going on about...that passport looks legit to me. Rolling Eyes

I agree with the no slap thing. It's mistakes like that which can cost them real victims.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

Agree. no slappy slappy, will just ignore that bit and try to push our business relationship forward - he's going to get an offer to become a Partner in Realestate Architecture Transitions (PRAT) as his degree apparently was in Architecture.
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As the advice above suggested I have ignored this slight change of tack and will run with my plan as outlined above. He seems smarter than most though, the letter from the "Barista" (i'm trying for a touch of de-education!) carries the logo of a top london law firm and if it wasn't for the beautiful ruination of our language I could be convinced it was a legitimate risky free transaction!! Very Happy
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, Young Franky has resurfaced! HE told me his parents died in a plane crash and he wanted me to help him invest the oodles of money they left him.

I slapped him for his poor English skills. After all, he IS a student at Columbia and I, as an English teacher, was horrified at his atrocious grammar and spelling.

Is he still using a Czech email addy? Here's the mangled garbage he sent me after the slap: (He infuriatingly started calling me Mummy!)

Quote:
Dear Mummy,
Thanks for your response , am very sorry if you found my English bad.
I must let you know that am not perfect and am still very young that
was why am asking your assistance as my Daddy's patterns want his well
and investments off my care .

Please i ask for you consent to help me in this suck Mrs. Y.Dyck.
I AWAITS YOUR CONSENT AND RESPONSE.
Y.FRANKY MARTINS

[/quote]
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ He's still using a Czeh email addy indeed Very Happy

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

He was using a czech emaill addy until yesterday, now he has switched to yahoo.

In continuing this bait I have forced him to create a "Barista" character. I kept emailling the fake Barrister email addresses he gave me and complaining that I couldn't get through. He has now had to become the "Barista" 4lex4nder W1lf0rd. Who has sent me his ID card for no apparent reason and without my asking!

It is a wonderful ID card, especially as the company name and logo are different to those on the Test of Apllication he sent me. Too bad i'm no good at tests!
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice card, but someone needs to inform the good Barrister that the firm's name is spelled incorrectly and that this firm is in Texas.

He's quite the busy boy these days!

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=26118
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've declined to tell him that though, he's supposed to work for H0garth Ch4mbers, who are a big firm in London, though not at the address on the ID. Oddly he went to all the trouble of ripping the correct logo for his letter but no for his beautiful ID card.

He and Young Franky are one and the same (or at the very least working in the same cafe) so i'm sure he's got a lot on his plate right now! I'm going to have this barrister sacked for incompetence and introduce my own Barista to draw up the contracts for Franky's impending partnership in my company.
Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barister 4lexand3er W1lf0rd cant be that busy becasue he is very ill...
Quote:

Dear Dr S,

Thank much on your interest to help my late client son (Y0ung Fr4nky M4rtins)in his plan to invest his parents well in partnership with you and supervision.

I must let you know that i have being in sick leave for the past one mouth that i traveled to meet my family, so as the mater of fact he contacted me on your consent to his dream to invest outside his country for safety and profit.

Note, you are only required to fill in your information's as not subjective written test is needed from you, all that is needed from you to make his dream come true is your trust and honesty to assist him get this fund transferred into your account as for this investment with you or your company.

Please Dr. S, Fill in your required information's as he have called me on his conversation with the HSBC BANK LONDON which required that i most be in London as soon as possible to enable HSBC BANK LONDON effect this transfer.Since am not working due to my health he have paid for my coming to london to meet with the HSBC BANK LONDON Manager and also provide a legal claim that confirm him the legal rightful beneficiary to my late client MR M4TINS Y0UNG,so he have paid for my flight and accommodation so i was all through in the bank as to get the money he sent to be for my pass[port renewal and flight ticket.

Get back to me with the information for legal prove and honest trust in doing this transaction with you.

Some wonderful phrasing from the obviously well educated barrister!

edited because i'm an idiot and cant type properly!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic