SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Things your loved ones say about you baiting?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Phisher Price
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's funny, was replying to some mails tonight and the missus said "You still doing your scams?" so I say "OMG! I hope your parents don't ask you what I got up to last night!" - lol

Nurse Nastys Audi TT

Join the most elite club in town and find a business partner: http://www.emillions.net.tc - spread the word Wink
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't get words. I just get Rolling Eyes

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wifey doesn't like it. So I don't tell her whenever I reach any kind of milestone (safari, for example).

I did want to arrange a lad meet a while back, but she objected and I really didn't want to lie to her that badly.

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My poor old grandfather keeps telling me to leave them be because he's convinced the lads are going to track me down and butcher me. Rolling Eyes

The irony is that my day to day life is much more perilous than facing a stranded lad could ever be.

The rest of my family just say "I don't want to hear it" when I bring up baiting, so I no longer bring it up.

I want to know the lads' secret. How the hell do they get so much sympathy? Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Awww I will give you sympathy Nick but I dont count because Im one just like you. Razz

So far my family is fine with it.
My mother was very excited I got a lad to get tattooed and she believes in the cause.
My son thanks its funny and is glad the lads take up my time so I cant "bug" him so much. Very Happy
So all is good in my household.

My extended family, can't seem to understand what I do but they wish me the best anyway.

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lovey proudly tells our friends what I do if the subject comes up. Wink

But, he won't join me. Sad

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mrs_cuervo laughs about it but she tries not to encourage it. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Rorschach
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She doesn't exactly disapprove. But does worry there's going to a a gang of lads turning up on our doorstep one day!

BRUNO HAYFORD: "you are an eel, 75% negative, 10% positive, 10% amorphous and 5% blank"
stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just started but already my mother doesn't seem to approve...
keeps comparing me to my dad & his UFO obsession..
Oddly enough, my dad is encouraging of it && has baited a few lads himself ;P

the fiance doesn't seem to like it either, but hey, I don't say anything when he plays video games ALL the time haha

Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My roommate likes to hear the funny stories, but she doesn't ask a lot of questions. When I see her eyes start to glaze over, I change the subject.

Strangely (or maybe not), the most enthusiastic reaction I've gotten was from our pastor.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My family thinks it's actually more "normal" than my vegetarianism and animal work.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hubby rolls his eyes a lot and constantly asks me if baiting is legal. Oh, and he sometimes asks me 'you aren't sending them any money are you?' Good grief. Laughing

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My family was really pretty clueless about what I was doing online. I had been able to keep it pretty hidden. Then one day, when I thought they were gone, I made a lad call for someone here on Eater.

I was pretending to be an officer from Scotland Yard. In the middle of talking with this very dense lad, (I had to keep explaining over and over again how we had arrested his 'wife' for stealing her husband's money and jewelry and how we were now coming to get him.) I turned around and saw one of my daughters and my ex-husband just standing there, looking at me like I had lost my mind.

My ex just rolled his eyes at me and later told me, 'You will get arrested someday.' Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I told my sister about a couple of my lads, but I have not told my mother anything
as she would worry about me.

Sad

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well,

My dad 100% approves.
Mummy is more like a lad hugger, trying to explain what they do from their situation etc.
My bro approves but mostly don't give a sh*t.
My fiancee is angry only when it takes too much time Very Happy
But she also likes to play on computer, so we each have our game, and that's fine Wink

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
douglington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just get bored stares. He's fully aware of what it's all about but can think of better ways to use his spare time, apparently. That said, I'm not as good as I used to be. I think someone stole my wit.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife doesn't have the slightest interest in what I do here or at Scamwarners, for those who know me, I spend a lot more time doing victim support at Scamwarners than I spend baiting helping those who have been caught up in the lies of scammers occupies about 90% of my time here.

My wife will sometimes say: "are you still wasting time on those idiots"

The very first Victim I helped was her cousin which is how I got involved in the first place, one might think she would think I was doing a noble deed for the good of the community, or perhaps that my actions in saving countless people from becoming victims would be appreciated.

But no, in all honesty she would probably think I have helped 5 or 6 people in total, I may not be keeping count, but I dare say it is over 5 or 6

One day I may succumb the the pressure and spend my days watching lifestyle and reality TV shows with her, but not today Cool

@Jane
Please read the stickies and ask at Scamwarners if you ever need advice

DO NOT give personal details to scammers and NEVER send any money to them, it kind of goes against our baiting ideals Wink Laughing

@Corona,
I would love for Mrs Guru to take even a slight interest in what I do, she doesn't need to be proud of me for it, just a little interest Sad

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah Smile oh my, one could write a sermon to comment this ^^ ... Sad but I don´t take offense or something, the thing about the global village is that you find people sharing your interests and subjects but not your location.

Family has a healthy indifference towards it because a) it´s English, b) they don´t get the baiting thrill at all, c) they constantly mix it up with other scams like the doorbell grandson trick or even tricks of the telemarketers Rolling Eyes Nevertheless, they listen now and then and have also made me aware several times when a related subject is on TV. That´s about all I can get Very Happy

Surroundings, oo I tell them a lot about ongoing baits on here, I find me drawing improvised maps a lot Laughing the interesting thing is it already made people aware, who my conversationists have been talking to, a few times already, after months, I get to know about a would-have-been ebay scam and a would-have-been phone lad. Nice!
^^This is because I have framed a few trophy pics in my home office. hehe! make people ask YOU rather than tell stories to the indifferent crowd. Wink

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sister thinks my scambaiting is spooky (having read some of my baits on Scamorama).
My co-workers tease me about it - they're not interested otherwise; but two others in the Department were interested enough to visit here. I don't know if they did more than lurk.
My role-playing friends have laughed about it, but aren't really interested.
My girlfriend occasionally asks for highlights.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My ex-wife thinks my baiting is "despicable". My folks think its a waste of time. My children love it ("....and then Dr Ray got on a bus and went to here on the map... looking for unearned riches..."). My girlfriend gets it, but thinks I should be developing a cure for the common cold, or something.

I spend less time baiting now than I did before, but I still love it.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Who_Da_Best
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish my boyfriend wouldn't get so jealous of the lads. Doesn't he know they're my pets??? Laughing He should just open the door and let them out. Twisted Evil

-----the Rev. Beng, famous author
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Who Da

Show him a picture of a semi clad lass that he may be able to get pictures of if he were to take up baiting Wink

There is a recent example here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1412297#1412297
Dont worry, the pic has been covered up but if you are offended by some rude words you had best not read too far Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mr bohigal thinks I stay up too late with the baiting but I guess he approves overall. He actually called a lad for me when I needed to advance a bait with a male character. And he was dang good at it too. What a sweetie!!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Parents don't know about it, and I'm going to keep it that way.. I think my dad would think it's funny, but my mom would go ballistic and be worried sick. So I'm not going to tell about my hobby soon.

The girlfriend knows about it, and is a bit worried, but she doesn't really mind. She is a bit jealous at my love pets though Laughing

Some of my friends that know about it told me 'that it is so typically me'. They don't share my sadistic humour though, so I don't think they'll pick up baiting. Ohwell. More lads for me! Very Happy

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Music wholly approves of my baiting activities. I used to do a lot of phonebaiting and Mrs MM would take the phone out of my hand and pretend to be my secretary. Lad could not be put through to speak to me until he had told her what he needed to speak to me about. Lads hate talking to women generally and she could keep em talking for at least 10 minutes Very Happy Very Happy

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic