SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Still in negotiations for Angola (update page 12)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent the money to Michael. I know I shouldn't have done it, but I really feel sorry for him. I only wish I would have been able to send it sooner so he would have a chance at collecting it today, unfortunately the bank closed 7 minutes ago. Very Happy

Caress Bolloks wrote:
Michael my love,

I sent the money to you this afternoon. They told me to send it through a moneygram so that is what I did. Here is the receipt too, because you can only collect it from the bank that it was issued to.

The bank is the Prudential Bank Limited, Makola Branch. I think its in the Makola Market area or maybe Makola Market is the name of the street, but you shouldn't have any trouble finding it.

I sent another $2000 so you would be able to find a nice Hotel to stay in, take a hot bath and have a nice meal tonight, before you continue the trip tomorrow morning.

I have to leave the US Embassy tonight, but I met a girl that works in the Italian Embassy here in Abidjan. Her name is Alotta Fagina. We went out to dinner last night and she said that I could stay at the Italian Embassy for a few days so I will be there for until you get here tomorrow. We are going out to a real nice French restaurant to eat tonight and I really wish you were here with me. I will see you tomorrow and I love you sweetie.

Love,

Caress

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG! The tattoo is hysterical! I couldn't read it until I followed the link! That is wickedly funny! Kudos to you!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations & Nice baiting, Jose! She really should tell him about the nice, single, handsome Marine at the Embassy who said he should man up and quit his whining. Very Happy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is still in Ghana. He needs to get his arse to Abidjan. Evil or Very Mad

Two emails sent 9:50pm local lad time about 4 minutes apart.

Michael wrote:
Beloved Caress,

How you and your heatlh,the money gram
information you sent is incorrect,they checked
the information,it was detected that the control number
is wrong,it started with( 0).I suspected it,until i went to bank,
the bank officials confrimed it for me.
Please check and take it back to the bank you made the payment
and correct it very well.

Again won`t leave you live with me in Ghana,besides Ghana is nice i am at the capital Accra Ghana come there,is stone throw to ivor cost,please come there let`s

leave there please correct the Money gram Control number is not correct,get it right and sent it to me.I want to use the funds to get a place we will stay and visit you at ivor-cost or if you come byself that`s better.
Note is near now for you to get me,not when i was in Nigeria,

I love you Caress..

Michael

I guess he thinks that the first one didn't sound desperate enough so he sent the second one. Rolling Eyes

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

I am so distress is killing me in Ghana as well as starve
please hurry up and get the control number right plz,you know
Ghana is not my country,i do not know anybody.

I am managing myself there,but i know once funds
are me with there,we can leave together there

Nigeria and Ghana,Where do you want us to stay Honey?

Michael

How in the hell does he think I feel? I'm strandared here in frickin' Abidjan. But since he did ask where I wanted to stay, I'm thinking Abidjan is really quite lovely this time of year and I might want to see a few more sights before he whisks me away to Lagos.

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update of the last few days, Michael is still in Ghana and he has been having some difficulties getting the moneygram. The real beauty of this is that he doesn't have much money for cafe time and is footing it over to the WU instead of checking online. Twisted Evil

His mother died two weeks ago. Funny, he never mentioned this before.

Caress wrote:
Really Michael, this is all getting a bit tiresome. I will send the money AGAIN tomorrow. I love you sweetie, but I have been talking to Alotta about this whole thing and she said that I should be very careful about my money, which I am. I told her about sending it before and then again yesterday too. She said that a lot of people here in West Africa do scams on people and that I need to be very careful.

It all started making sense to me because when I emailed you as soon as we made the emergency landing in Abidjan you didn't answer right away and then you said that your email was spied on and that I should not email the other one and then that Mary Rancid person sent me an email and that is when I sent the money but you said that you never got it and I know that somebody got it but I don't know if it was you or the other person that spied on you or the Mary Rancid person or who it really was and this is all so confusing and I am getting scared because I am in a strange country but you are telling me that you are in a strange country and I am getting very confused here about everything!

So how do I even really know that I am talking to you now and not some other person?

I will go to the bank in the morning and find out what happened, but I need to know if you are really there in Ghana, and if you are really even the real Michael and not that Mary person trying to trick me.

If you are Michael, I love you.

Caress

Michael wrote:

Beloved Caress,

This Micharl talking from Ghana Accra,i dont what you are saying
i got to Ghana because of and you saying if i am in Ghana Accre
do you think,that i am talking becuse of your money,why i am talking to
is because you have mind to come to Africa because of me,if not that
i wont worry myself,nobody know you before,is just because you arrived there accidentally and someone is giving information and you are talking it.I am your husband,friend,lover,carer,protector to your here in Africa

One can play with you we are togather so not be fear anything i am with you so check the funds and get the correct number and it if you do not see me next day count me out.I am not fearing anybody in my life,coming is never problem to me,again what in past happended so let look further

Michael

Caress wrote:

Michael,

I retrieved the money apparently the moneygram clerk was in a hurry and was not paying attention when he put in the numbers, so maybe I made a mistake in my last email. It made me really mad, so I am not going to be sending the money through them again because they messed it up the first time. Alotta has been a great help, she went with me to the bank to translate French for me. Alotta took off work today to go sailing on a big boat with one of the Italian Embassy Liaisons and she invited me to go with her. I decided that I really should go since I haven't seen any of the country since I have been here, so I am going to go with her and Enrico Pallazo, he owns the boat. We are going to cruise off the coast of Cote d'Ivoire near Grand Bassam. They say it is beautiful there. I will take lots of pictures.

Anyway, since we are leaving in a few minutes to go out on the cruise, the Concierge here at the Italian Embassy will be resending the $2000 so you can get here. I really don't know what is taking you so long, but I hope that you get here very soon. I love you Michael and I really want to believe that you are coming, so I will wait to hear from you and see when you will be here. I told the Concierge to send you an email as soon as he gets back from sending the money, and he promised me that he would.

If I am not here when you arrive, just tell them at the Italian Embassy that you are waiting for me to get back from our cruise. They will probably let you wait for me here in the room that I am staying in.

I love you sweetie,

Caress

Mike Oboh (ran through babelfish twice for authenticity) wrote:
Hello how you are aujourd' today my good friend? J' sent the d' payment; money of $2000 USD with MICHAEL JAMES in Accra Ghana by employing a transfer of the Western Unions.

Sender' ; first name of S: MIKE
Sender' ; family name of S: OBOH

MTCN: 8563167431

Sincèrement,
MIKE OBOH

Quote:
Dearest Michael,

Mr Mike, the Concierge at the Italian Embassy sent the money to you because I went boating today. He forgot to send you the test question, but it is the same as the one on the moneygram that I sent yesterday.

Question... Where do you live?
Answer... Lagos, Nigeria.

Mr. Mike is a local here and does not speak much English, mostly French so he may not have understood exactly what you needed to get the money when Alotta explained it to him.

Please let me know as soon as you get the money and when you will be able to get here. I really want to see you and I want you to meet Alotta and Enrico. We had a wonderful time on the boat today. It is a very big boat and Enrico even has a smaller boat that we used to go water skiing. Grand Bassam is very pretty, but we had to cut our trip short because it rained a little bit this afternoon and the water got rough. I wish you were here with me now Michael. I want to come to you but I am scared to travel alone and I need to feel protected. Please come as soon as you get the money and let me know as soon as you get it.

I love you,

Michael wrote:
Beloved Caress,

I dont understand what is going on in between you and me,
how many time have you sent money which the informations
are not correctly slated to me,i went to bank to cash the funds
they told me that the funds not been avalbel why that?.
Here in Ghana,i never dream of coming there,i accidentally found myself there
and thing became very hard to me there
.Whoever is the person that sent
the funds should go back and re-direct the funds to ACCRA GHANA
with sender`s Name and the Receivier`s Name.I need all these information
immediately

I love you,that is why i made of mind to look for you where ever are you,not minding my mother who just died two weeks of ago of our communication,she is now in hospital,i want to get you to Nigeria so that you will be at the burial period,Told her that i will marry a white lady she agreed with me
the period i am arranging to come to Africa She died.So never mind that,i want to go together and arrange for the burial,these days i have been out of Nigeria they will be coming me,i never mind is just because i dont want you to feel somehow after our discussions which made to come over.

I need you too Honey..
Michael

So is she dead or in the hospital? Confused

The only thing I can be sure of is he's getting frustrated. I think this whole situation is about to come to a head. Very Happy

Caress wrote:
My dearest Michael,

I don't understand what is going on either. I don't know what happened but I don't have time to worry about that now. I need to get you some money quickly so I had Enrico Palazzo's secretary rush to the other side of town to the only Western Union office that is open late. He just returned and said that he was able to get some money sent to you. I told him to be absolutely certain that the money was for Michael James in Accra Ghana and he assures me that it went through. I will worry about getting the other $2000 back tomorrow morning. Please Michael hurry and get here as soon as you can. As soon as you are able to get the money please come. I have been here for almost 2 weeks now and I really want to be with you, you are the only person in Africa that I really know.

I am so sorry to hear about your mother please hurry so we can get back to Nigeria before she is burried. I want to be there to comfort you in your time of need but I am too scared to travel without you. We can only travel back together.

$2000 USD

SENDER'S FIRST NAME: DAVID
SENDER'S LAST NAME: EZE

MTCN: 2866404327

QUESTION: WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
ANSWER: LAGOS NIGERIA

Please hurry Michael and tell me as soon as you get the money.

I love you,

Caress

Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
If you are Michael, I love you.

That seriously made me laugh out loud! Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I finally touched a nerve.

Michael wrote:
Dear Honey,

Tell Mr.Mike Oboh ,that if do not return the funds to you,
if get to IVOR COST i will deal it very ruthlessly.
is mad to play me.

Michael

Time to throw a little gas on the fire. Twisted Evil
Caress wrote:

Dearest Michael,

I told Alotta to ask Mr. Mike to go get the money back for me and he started yelling and screaming in French and pointing his finger at me and he even started spitting. I don't know what he was saying or what he was mad about. Alotta said that she would try to talk to him later when he calmed down, but now I am scared to even stay here. He was looking at me with anger and I was scared. I am going to try to find some place else to stay tomorrow because I don't trust him.

The money doesn't matter to me Michael, I just want to be with you. I don't know when you will be here but you need to hurry. Just go get the other money that Mr. David sent and come get me, PLEASE!!!

I love you Michael, PLEASE HURRY!!!

Caress

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is GREAT!! Thumbs up clapping

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael wrote:
Beloved Caress,
What is happening,.This first Money sent the second one sent for nothing Please play your role as wise woman. i need to there ontime so that we will go to Nigeria.here i am in Ghana i dont like is very hard to me i need anything hard in life.Again to western union money transfer get the funds back and re-send to this address

Michael James
Makola Market
Accra,Ghana

Michael James

The longer he farts around in Ghana, the less money we are going to have left to get ourselves back to Nigeria in relative comfort. I'm going to see if I can tweak that nerve a bit more. Very Happy

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I am so terribly sorry that this is all happening, but I don't know what to do. I saw Mr Mike and Mr David talking in the hallway yesterday and when I walked by they both looked at me in a strange way and then Mr Mike looked right at me and put his hand across his throat and made a cutting gesture. I was terrified Michael. I ran to Enrico Palazzo's room and Enrico said that he would let me stay on his boat until you could get here.

That is where I am now. I am sorry that I didn't email you yesterday, but I had to get on the boat to get away from there. Michael I am so scared, I think Mr Mike and Mr David have been taking the money all along. When I got on the boat today I was putting all of my clothes up and I went to get into the suitcase that has all of my money in it and there was about $25,000 gone! Someone stole it out of there and I know that it had to be those two evil men.

I feel safer now out here in on the water. The captain drove the boat last night to Grand Bassam and we are anchored in Lagune Abrie. I can get internet here on the boat and even satellite television so I am okay. The captain is not approved to travel outside of Cote d'Ivoire waters, but he says that if you can get to the town Adiake on the Lagune Aby, he will take me there to meet you. Let me know if you can get there and I will tell the Captain to drive the boat there and wait for you.

I love you Michael,

Caress

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any ideas on how to get this lad moving again? He's still strandared in Accra Ghana and completely convinced that I am waiting for him in Abidjan.

He's obviously got enough money to keep going to the cafe at least once a day, but he's been stubborn about moving any further.

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Here in Ghana things are very hard,it will cost little
money to get there,if you follow my instruction all this
incident will not happened to you,you are woman and i am man
so take my words and be free.

Tomorrow,tell the captain to take off the water to send me
at least 500$ for me to come there,i have made effort to be in Ghana
this is my 1 week in Ghana,so we need to see to put thing inorder
so.

Use this information to send the funds to me
Michael James
makola market
Accra Ghana

Michael

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jose - Here's a few ideas..
The Captain has been given money for the lad. He will give it to his wife/brother/sister in Bonyere, Ghana which is just over the border of Cote D'Ivoire. With all the hacking and stealing going on, you feel that the Captain is trustworthy. Bonyere has had a few floods lately, and difficult to reach from the main road, but your lad Mike could manage.
http://www.theghanaianjournal.com/2009/07/02/masters-students-of-annor-adjei-shs-waddle-through-muddy-road-to-school/
This way, he won't have to cross the border, yet. Just get a bus ticket.
Have the new character email him when they get the money.
or...
Set up a "secret bank account" with a banker character at a bank in a city, but don't tell him which one, until he gets there. You don't want hackers getting ahold of the information and stealing his payment again before he gets there.
Maybe those other payments were chopped not because of the two you suspect, but by someone else. Maybe give him a new email account/password to use and you change yours as well, to something "safer." Once he arrives, he is to email you and the banker right away, and you will reveal the bank, bank address, and acct number.

Good luck! Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is soon to be on the move again.

Here is the last few days of emails.

Caress wrote:
Michael,

I am sorry that I have not been able to email you. There was a problem with the satellite on the boat and the internet was not working. I am working on a way to get the money to you. The captain is almost to the Ghana border in the Lagune Ehy near Nouamou. His brother has a car and said that he may be able to drive there to Accra to get you and bring you here. Please write to me and let me know that you are okay.

I love you Michael,
Caress

Michael wrote:
Beloved Caress,

My living standard has changed here in Ghana Accra ,i do not eat better food as do in Nigeria, i am not feeling fine interms of sleeping because i have no house in Ghana i was considering to go back to Nigeria,because i can`t afford to under go this kind of sufferings. (oh no he did-ent Evil or Very Mad )Listen to me enemies will try their best but they will fail.

Infact in life never took this kind of risk,i took too see you,coming to Ghana without knowing anybody to show you that i am not stuff that do not accomplish his words if you are coming to Ghana let me so that i will wait,i do not have phone here,besides Nigeria phone number cannot work here in Ghana.

Michael

I miss you Caress.

Caress wrote:

Michael,

I do not understand? How could you go back to Nigeria without me? You're closer to me than you are to Nigeria. How is it that you are able to go to Nigeria and not come and get me? I don't understand all of this Michael, I have been here three weeks begging you every day to come get me. I am trying to do everything possible to get some money to you so you will come. Please tell me how you are able to go back to Nigeria and unable to come and get me. I don't understand what is happening.

Caress

I decided that having to travel all the way to Abidjan may have seemed too daunting a task for him to want to undertake so I arranged to meet him half way there if he could man up enough to go another 80 miles west. Twisted Evil

Caress wrote:
Dearest Michael,

I am coming there to Ghana! I have begged the captain to bring me to Ghana and he has agreed. He does not have authority to travel outside of Cote d'Ivoire waters, but I agreed to pay him $5,000 and pay for all of the fuel for the trip there. He will only take me as far as Cape Coast, Ghana because he knows one of the local officials at the port there and they will let him dock without any paperwork. Cape Coast is only 80 miles from where you are there in Accra Ghana. The captain said to travel West on the Accra-Cape Coast Road and it is only a two hour trip from Accra.

Please Michael find a way to get there and we can finally be together. We are traveling now and it will take us about three days to get there by boat because the captain has to go out into deeper water offshore because of the sandbars and coral reefs. We will be there in Cape Coast on Monday morning. Please find a way Michael. I will pay anyone who brings you whatever they ask. I only want to be with you, and money doesn't matter to me. I still have about $98,000 with me and as soon as we get back to Nigeria I want you to take care of transferring the money in the offshore account that my brother set up for me into a bank account there for us to use. I want to have a big and wonderful wedding and I want us to give your dear departed mother a nice funeral ceremony and a very nice burial in the best cemetery in Nigeria.

Please tell me that you will be there for me when I arrive. I love you so much Michael and I will see you soon!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Caress

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Thanks for calling..

I will be waiting for you at cape-cost on monday morning.

Have a nice Day

Michael uche James

Michael has decided to move and it is about time! I have also been taunting him with my fake lad addys behind the scenes. If every thing works out there may be a little surprise in store for Michael when he gets to Cape Coast.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With all the dollar chopping that has happened so far, it was bound to happen. Another lad (me) has contacted Caress with an email address very similar to Michael's and is now en-route to Cape Coast to chop Michael's girlfriend. The plot thickens...

Michael to Fake Lad wrote:

YOU COLLECTED MONEY FROM MY WOMAN AND PUT HER IN
PAIN,YOU WILL SEE THE PAY BACK QUICKLY,HENCE SHE
IS CRYING,YOU LIFE WILL BE CRYING NOTHING GOOD WILL
COME TO YOU,YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE,
PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU AND HATE YOU.YOU LIFE WILL
NEVER BE PROPEROUS

MICHAEL

Fake Lad to Michael wrote:

UR MOTHER DRAG TOTO FOR BAD ROAD,,BIGFOOL..SNAKE BITE UR FATHER DICK DEY POISON UR GENERATION..

POINT OF CORRECTION** U GO CRY FOR ERTENETY BECOS OF UR FOOLSHNESS,,NA ME WEY SOON GO GO COLLECT UR WOMAN FOR ABIJDAN AN THR MONEY TOO...U NO REACH

BATSARD,,

LISTEN LAND LISTERN GOOD,,I GO INTECEPT UR WOMAN AS SOONEST..SHES CONFIRMED SCROBO ,,NA TRUE!! FIT I MAKE SHE HUSSLE PUSSY FOR ENTIRE FESTAC AREA BOY.. . E SAM SAM GET BELLE FOR MUMU LIKE U.

MAKE U TRY SHARP UP

Fake Lad to Caress and BCC'd Michael wrote:
CARESS MY LOVE, PLS TELL ME URGENTLY WHERE YOU WANT MEETING WITH ME..I HAVE ARRANGE TO COME COLLECT YOU AS SOONEST YOU SENT ME YOUR EXACT WHEREABOUT..I LOVE YOU HONEY AND I SRRY I DO NOT COME AS SOON BUT THERE WERE A SMALL COMPLICATION BUT IS ALL RESOLVE NOW.

I EXPECT TO READ FROM YOU SOONEST!

YOURS LOVE,
MICHAEL JAMES

Caress answered fake lad and there were some back and forth emails between Caress and Michael, nothing really worth posting.

Caress wrote:
Dearest Michael,

The captain says we made good time last night because he kept the boat running most of the night. I should be there in Cape Coast early tomorrow morning or late tonight. I am so happy that we will finally be together. I love you sweetie and I will see you very soon!

All my love.

Caress

MR MAN,,DID I TELL U THAT UR WOMEN CARESE SOON GO SUCK MY DICK?? AFTR THEN I PUT IT WELL WELL FOR ASS SHE GO MAKE RINGTONE..

I DON REACH ABIDJAN,,NEXT TOMOROW FIT I REACH CAPE COST..WATER DON PASS GARI FO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Michael sent two panic-laced emails sent to Caress today only minutes apart.

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress

You have to be carefully now,you should not have sent email
to other email address the person who spied told me
he will track you at cape coast.so you have to be carefully.
I will be at Cape Coast by 12 noon so wait for me
i am coming.You know me through my picture.
Again stay way from the tourims place or get to another place
and and inform me be waiting for me i am coming there.

Michael James

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

Why do you response this email address [email protected]
is not me,bewarned,i dont know why do not take
my instructions,you emailed there and ,tell them that
you are coming to cape coast.So be careful.

Michael James

Now I'm off to photochop some pictures of "Caress" with a black eye because I'm almost certain the fake lad is going to get there first. Twisted Evil

ETA>>> This should make him wiggle a bit. Very Happy

Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Wow thats a great shiner! Poor Caress, she has been through hell.

Michael said it best.
Quote:
Dearest Caress

You have to be carefully now
She never listens... Laughing

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahahahahahaha... this is awesome!!!
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I PUT IT WELL WELL FOR ASS SHE GO MAKE RINGTONE.

Now that is some awesome pidgin... Laughing Laughing Thumbs up Thumbs up Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just spoke to the doctors, Caress has been diagnosed with amnesia and may never fully regain her memory.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Michael is ready to kill the lad that did this to his sweetie. Very Happy
Fake lad wrote:
BASTARD,,

NOW U MOST RETURN UR WORTHLEST SELF FOR NIGERIA WITHOT ANYTHIN TO SHOW FROM UR TROBLES..IFANCT I DID MEETING WITH UR WOMEN CARESE JUST TODAY FOR CAPE COST CASTEL 8;00 MORNING..DEY VRY FOTUNATE FOR HER BECOS OF OTHR TORIST COME TO RESCUE WHENCE E SCREAMS HELP..GOOD FOR U I AM UNABLE TO TAKE AM WITH ME BUT I GO BEAT HER LIKE ASHAWO SHE BE..THR LAST I DON SEE HER THEY TAKE HER FOR HORSPITAL AMBULACE WITH BLOODY AND BEATEN..SMALL BOY U NO REACH HAHAHAHA..

I GO THANK U FOR PROVIDE ME WITH GOOD PAYMENT IN AMOUNT $93000USD I DEY DON REMOVE FROM HER PERSON..I USE TO FLY BACK 9JA FRIST CLSAA AIRLIN TICKET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Michael wrote:
Guy,

Wait for me in Nigeria,i am coming,that money will not help you in anyway
you will see trouble upon trouble for beating that woman and take her money
and be happy.

Listen to me i will track you i know you have been trying me,i will deal it with blood and strengeth,you was lucky i was to be there but little thing kept me out,guy i for kill you to the last.i will root you out.

He sends Caress an email moments after replying to my fake lad. Too bad she didn't get it because I'm sure she would appreciate the "I told you so" tone of the email, women love that sort of thing. Laughing

Michael wrote:
Dearest Caress,

The person that attacked you emailed me telling me that
he beated you and took your money,do not worry about that,
i will root him out anywhere he maybe,i told you should be
careful,but you do not take my words,meanwhile you emailed
to other email address,that person was the person who came to
cape coast to attacked you.

Now tell me the name of the hospital you are and so that i will come
and pick you up and arrange with your brother to send us some money
to get back to home.That was why asked you to come to Accra.

I am very sorry for the incident..

Michael uche james

Fake lad wrote:
BASTARD,,

U JUST DEY RAKE U GET NO HEAD..U NO FIT TEAR REAL MONEY LIKE ME,,EVER U REACH VGC U WILL BE TREATED AS ARM ROBBER..I DON LAND SLAP UR WOMAN NEXT I GO LAN U SLAP,,OK..UR WOMAN FIT PUT UP MORE FIGHT THEN PICKIN LIKE U,,E GO BLED GOOD..

GO DRINK UR OWN URINE FOR COMERCIAL BUS FOOL..

Michael wrote:
Idoit,

You are nonsense,i treaten big men more than you
talkless of bastard like you took change and be making noise.

I will get the woman down here,i will rubbish you in any way
you dont know me,you are luck i was not there,you for see your shit
with blows.

Enter Sir Neville Tennyson, Caress' rescuer and protector. It may be quite some time before all of this mess gets sorted out. No worries, Neville has plenty of time.

Neville Tennyson wrote:

Mr. James is it?

It would appear that you know the woman in the photograph (attached). I am the man who challenged the cowardly thief who attacked her. She has apparently suffered severe trauma to her head and is unable to remember anything. The doctor says she has amnesia and may never fully regain her memory. I found your email address in her journal and she keeps repeating "Michael", but has said little else. I retrieved her from the hospital early this morning and I can assure you that she is quite safe with me.

You on the other hand may be in a bit of a pinch as it were. If you are the person that beat this poor woman and ran off with her belongings, there is no place within the entirety of the continent of Africa where you will be able to hide. I am not accusing you of anything, but I think it would be in your best interest to contact me at your earliest convenience.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

Michael has not seen the chopped picture yet. I cant wait to see his reaction. Very Happy

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Queensbury rules only I hope

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is wonderful stuff. Nice.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! clapping
Quote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ That was an insult Jojobean got from a lad a long time ago. It's one of my favorite lad insults.

Wright B Hindyou wrote:
Quote:
I PUT IT WELL WELL FOR ASS SHE GO MAKE RINGTONE.

Now that is some awesome pidgin... Laughing Laughing Thumbs up Thumbs up Laughing

I'm glad you liked it. I was particularly proud of that one myself. Laughing

ETA>>> Someone has attempted to break into my Caress Bolloks addy. I had to go through all sorts of nonsense to get back in. I'm wondering if Michael is trying to use his 1337 h4x0r skilz to see what is going on. Laughing

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Michael is in full panic mode and sent two emails in quick succession to Neville.

Michael wrote:

Dear Neville Tennyson,

Is never me,i told her that she should not go to Cape coast Castle that somebody
is telling me that he will come there and track her,she do not hear me,how can i attack her,she is a member of my church we have been discussing for a long time,that we will stay together,how can i beat her to this extent,when i heared this information from that person who beated her like that i made effort to come there to safe her but before my coming the incident is over.

Besides the person is unknown to me but he do write emails.
i keep on been very sad with the person..

Please bear with me,i have been think how to get her back she came Africa Because of me..

Do you see the person that beat her?,how dose the person looks like?.

Please explain to me.

Michael

Michael wrote:
Dearest Friend,

Please can you tell me how the person looks like?
for me can`t beat her,is my woman,but someone uses
my michael to match her down and ran away with belongings
tell her that michael said she should not worry,that person
will suffer for it.I told her to come to Accra,i have been there for three weeks because but she just stoped cape coast.

How can i attack her while whatever she has is mine.

Michael

Is it just me or does it sound like Michael is trying to insure he gets access to whatever she has left, including her secret bank account with $1.5mil ?

Sir Neville wrote:
Calm down lad, we'll get this all sorted straightaway. I was not casting accusations at you, but you must understand that in all my years spent on this continent, I have never seen such an act of cowardice and cruelty.

If you are indeed who you say that you are, and not the brigand who molested this poor woman, then you can start by telling me her full name. Her assailant seems to have nicked her identification along with her other belongings. I only caught a fleeting glimpse of her attacker, but I am certain that I can identify him if I ever see his cowardly face again. The only thing that I have to go by at this point is the name "Caress" which is embossed on her journal.

You should understand that I am not merely a tourist here on the continent, I spent my childhood in Kenya, my adolescent years in Rhodesia, which they now call Zimbabwe, and have traveled extensively throughout South and West Africa for the majority of my adult life. So, shall we start off by you telling me your birth name, or shall I assume that you have some serious reason not to use the name given to you by your parents?

Once I can establish your identity and I know for certain that you have no ill intentions toward this poor woman, I will endeavor to reunite you with her. For now, suffice it to say the lovely Miss "Caress" is in relative comfort and henceforth is entirely safe from further assault and shall remain under my private medical staff's care 24 hours a day.

Regards,

Sir Neville Tennyson

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely riveting, Jose. I love your skillful use of multiple characters.

fake lad wrote:

Nice twist on a classic line!

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great stuff, Jose. I love it when a hero comes to the rescue! Very Happy Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little fuel for the fire. Very Happy

Fake lad wrote:
BASTARD,,

WIE U DEY?? U NO FIT MAKE GOOD FO UR TREAT BECOS U GO FEAR REAL GUY..I DEY WAITIN HIE VGC EVR U GET LIVER COME DO AM..NOTE,,U SOON GO HEAR THE SMELL FOR UR ASS..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic