SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dalanda Afar aka Vivian Kiss aka Sandra Okon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I get this From her-and she is pleading that if is the will of God in me

Quote:

Good Day Mr byan Bains,
Thank you for your mail,and your effort so far to assist me to receive my funds into your country.I will be please to inform you to look at my condition here in the refugee camp is not easy and is just like someone living in the prison and i have told Mr John of this area that is not possible for me to take such a photo without having my digital camera here and in the camp,he then promised me to fill the model realease form and upon my filling and signed he will send me the sum of 650us dollar for the 13 pictures selected .so that i could as my Rev father to by me digital camera since i am not permit to leave the camp.Morever there is no photopher aloud to come and take picture because of our security reason and i hope you can know this as a rule of the united nation for refugee in dakar senegal.I told John all this before i signed the model realease forms that was sent to me,and i think i have to clear him by sending him 30 pictures of my self and still having more to send if request upon.And all the pictures that was sent to Mr John and you particular is my photos i took right back home in sudan when my late parents where still alive.There is rule and regulation that guide us here and i feel i should let you know about my condition that i am facing here in the refugee camp.I have tried all my best to satisfy you and John.I tried my best to scan my deposit certificate and the model forms which cost me money and that was the little money i have to manage for my feeding.So i am pleading that if is the will of God in you to help me then forget about this and let move forward so that my funds will be transfer to your position soon.
I hope to hear your response.
Best Regards
Ms Sandra

She is now definitely off script and I think I detect a little frustration in her.

I also mailed her Rev M ike T homas and inquired if he would be willing to receive $650 for my little refugee.

I mail Ms Robert back and slapped her for getting irritated with me and also let her know that I emailed Rev M ike T homas - waiting for her- I mean "his" reply.

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev M ike T homas says he has verified all of my Refugee's story and he will be glad to received funds for her !!

Quote:
MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU.
I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENTS,AM REV M IKE T HOMAS THE RESIDENCE REV TO ST P3TER CATHOLIC CHURCH DAKAR SENEGAL.OUR CHURCH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WELFARE OF THE REFUGEES SEEKER IN DAKAR SENEGAL.

I HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION FROM MS ROBERT SANDRA WHICH IS A MEMBER OF OUR REFUGEE STATUS AND A NATIONALITY OF SUDAN.
I HAD BE AWARED OF THIS DEVELOPMENT OVER HIS LATER FATHER DEPOSIT IN A BANK HERE IN SENEGAL AS THE NEXT OF KIN,FURTHERMORE I PERSONALLY HAVE VERIFIED THE SOURCE OF THIS FUND AND EVERYTHING IS CORRECT AND GENUIE..

SHE TOLD ME TO RECEIVE A FUND FROM HIS PARTNER IN THE UNITED STATES.
I PERSONALLY WANT TO APPRECIATE YOUR GREAT ASSISTANCE TORWARD THIS OUR MEMBER AND ALMIGHTY GOD SHALL REWARDS YOU IN HUNDRED FOLD.
OUR CHURCH IS LOCATED AT GRAND YOFF RUX 126 B.P 8026 DAKAR SENEGAL.YOU CAN REACH ME AT REVM IKE.T [email protected] TEL;00221765604681
FAX.00221770123569
MAY GOD BLESS YOU
REV MIKE THOMAS
ST P3TERS CATHOLIC CHURCH
DAKAR SENEGAL

I am going to be rewards HUNDRED FOLD.

Hey if REV MIKE says so then thats good enough for me. Rolling Eyes

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I mail her back, asking again for a photo I.D.

Quote:

Dear Ms Robert

I received your mail and I understand that you need money for a camera. I thought that you would have an ID CARD from the UNITED NATIONS that you could scan and send to me.

If you have an ID card from any where (United Nation, your home country, refugee camp) I would like to have a copy if it. You will also definitely need some sort of ID to open a Bank Account in this country because of security measures recently put into place.

I am trying very hard to make this as easy as possible for you. Please try to work with me.

Regards
Byan Bains

She finally gets it and in 2 days I get a reply
Quote:

Good day Mr Byan Bains,
Thank you for your mail and it now that i understand what is the meaning of the id photo that you requested from me and i have scan you the id.
I want to know if our rev have reply to your mail so you can let me know so that you have send the money to him so i can meet him and collect my money and buy the digital camera.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Ms Sandra

I get this U.N. I.D. from her

Took her two days to get this manufactured

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This morning I sent off this mail thanking her for her fake I.D. and letting her know that I will get back to Rev M ike T homas later today
Quote:
Dear Ms Robert

The I.D. with your photo will suffice for now, but later I must insist on the photo verification that I told you about earlier. You must have a photo holding a sign that says J K Productions. I believe you are the person in the photos you have sent Mr John, but we have to be sure. When you receive the funds, you will need to purchase a camera and make that photo for us to proceed.

As of today I have not received a reply from the Investors Trust Bank of Senegal where your Fathers funds are held. I only mailed them last Friday so it may take several day for them to reply. When they do I will let you know how they say to proceed.

Your R ev T homas has returned my mail and he will be more than willing to receive your the $650 for you. I will mail him later today to get his information for transfer. When I receive Rev Thomas's info I will let you know the day that I will transfer the funds.

So I fire this off to R ev M ike and slap him for not taking better care of my refugee

Quote:

Reverend Thomas

Thank you for your mail and your personal verification of Ms Robert's status as a refugee. Also thank you for doing so much good for the Refugee's in Dakar. I know that you are helping.

Ms Robert tells me that living in the camp is like prison. That the conditions are terrible and that she is not allowed out of the camp. She also stated that she must provide for her own feeding (eating). I do not understand how this is possible if she is a refugee under the United Nations UNHCR Program. Can you please explain to me these conditions. Do I need to write to the United Nations for an explanation of where their funds are going.

I want to thank you for your willingness to receive the $650 for Ms Robert. Please assure me that these funds will reach her in their entirety.

Please provide me with your details so I may transfer Ms Robert's $650 to you as soon as possible. Also do you have a camera that Ms Robert could use to take a required photo for me.

Regards
Byan Bains

Waiting for the replies to roll in - The money is getting closer - They think Laughing

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well that didn't take long, Ms Robert does not have money for "body cosmestic"??
Quote:

Dear mr Bains
i hope you understand my situation here that very bad and i will really want to meet you so that i can start a new life with you.
My dear have you send the money to our rev? because for the moment i don,t have cash to buy my body cosmestic to use for my self and the little money i use in all things as i had earlier say to you.
I wait to hear from you soonext.
My kind respect.
Ms Sandra

Now Rev M ike replies with a 100 word essay why his refugee camp is run so poorly Crying or Very sad

Quote:
THANK YOU MR BYAN,
I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR MAIL,REGARDING THE QUESTION AND THE INFORMATION YOU REQUESTED.ACTUALLY THE SYSTEM IN OUR REFUGEES CAMP HERE IN AFRICA IS VERY POOR COMPARE TO THE DEVELOP COUNTRIES,HERE IN AFRICA ESPECIALLY LIKE SENEGAL THE FUND THAT ARE RELEASED BY THE UNITED NATION HIGH COMMISION FOR REFUGEE ARE NOT PROPERLY DISTRUBUTED TO THE AIM OF THEIR SERVICES DUE TO THE CORRUPTION IN THE GOVERNMENT SECTOR.WE ARE NON GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATION AND OUR PURPOSE IS TO PROVIDE THE REFUGEE THEIR BASIC HUMAN NEED,SINCE THE GOVERMENT FAIL IN SO MANY AREA OF THIER BASIC HUMAN NECESSITY.SOME OF THE REFUGEES ARE COMPLAINING OF THIS ISSUE AND WE HOPE THAT BY THE YEAR 2010 THINGS WILL CHANGE TO NORMAL.

I ASSURED YOU THAT YOUR MONEY WILL REACH MS ROBERT SANDRA SAFE WITH THIS INFORMATION.SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM ADVISED ON THE SENDER NAME MTCN.

NAME M IKE T HOMAS
COUNTRY SENEGAL
STATE DAKAR

Payday is getting close, they think Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Dear Mr Byan Bains,
Thank you for your mail,i am glad to hear from you and i promised you that as soon i get the digital camera i will send the photo that you requested for and i think that is not difficult for me to take in the room i stay.my condition here is very bad and i want my fund to transfer to your country while you arrenge form me to meet you and continue my education under your care.i have decided to offer you 25 percentage of the total sum of the money when receive in your account.
For the bank i have sent a letter to them to take you as my partner who want to help me to transfer my money to his place so that they can reply your mail fast.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Ms Sandra

Quote:

Ms Robert

You have insulted me with the offer to give me part of your inheritance for my cooperation. I do not work for you, and your funds mean nothing to me or Mr John.

Also please tell Reverend T homas that reputable business transactions are conducted by checks and direct bank account wire transfers, not through Western Union or Money Gram. If he can not provide proper bank details, I can not proceed.

I am putting this whole project on hold till Mr John returns on Thursday. I will let him make the decision if he wants to continue working with you.

He had hoped everything would be resolved by the time he returned, but he will have to instruct me further. He is going to be very disappointed.

Regards
Mr Byan Bains

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic