SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first try, long post, advice needed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi i am new here and seeing how helpfull here are i decide to post my bait here so i can get some needed sdvices and coments. Sorry abaut my english.

On dating site where i am (i am looking for wife girls PM me Smile ) i got thise:

Am z imenom, aminata dobro iskal punco, ki je ljubeč in delitve v naravi, nad vsemi ki jim zaupate in bog bojeći ženska, ki je zelo namenska v življenju, v pošteni poltjo z vročo sexy slim fit.I resnično želim imeti dober odnos z vami po tekoč skozi svoj profil na tem mestu, vljudno se vrneš k meni skozi my.email ([email protected])
Tako da ti lahko povem več o sebi in tudi izmenjavo moje slike z you.Hope zaslišanje od vas kmalu.
my.email ([email protected])
tvoj aminata
......................................... ...........................................
Am by name ,aminata good looking girl that is sharing and loving in nature,above all trusted and God fearing woman that is very dedicated in life,fair in complexion with hot sexy slim fit.I really want to have a good relationship with you after going through your profile in this site,kindly get back to me through my.email (aminatax44@ yahoo.com)
So that i can tell you more about myself and also exchange my pictures with you.Hope hearing from you soon.
my.emai

And another one in my language. Almost same. I answered and did search for name real4real and find another post so i answered to that too.

Next day i recived:

Dearest,

How are you today? I hope that you are okay. I saw your profile and I was highly satisfied with it.

My name is Miss. Aminata Bello, i am single 25 years old from Durfur Region of Sudan and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the killing of my family by the rebels last year, please don't be discouraged for hearing this.

My late father Eng.Ousman Bello, was the Chairman, Gruv-Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Durfur. The brutal killing of my mother and my father, one kid sister and kid brother took place one early morning by the rebels as a result of the civil war that is going on until now in Sudan. It is only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to the West African state called Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp here in Oakam North, 12 km from the capital city of Dakar Senegal.

Now, about my hobbies, I like Swimming, dancing,cooking, meeting people, going to social activities, and also i like music such as Love songs mostly west life songs, Elvis Presley and Leonel Richie, R&B, hip up and jazz.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislike, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself and the mean reason why i contacted you in my next mail.

Attached here are some of my pictures for you to see whom you are communicating with , and i will also like to see your pictures. I wait to hear from you soon
Yours
Aminata Bello
With 3 pics attached

My replay:
Hi

Please give me one good reason why i shoud trust you.

Have a nice day

Short and (i hope) somewhat interested. Next day i got thise:
Thank you for your response to my mail. I am very happy for your reply.As i told you earlier I am staying in a refugee camp. This Refugee Camp is headed by a Reverend Father Peter Ajayi whom i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy.

The Reverend father's e-mail address is ( [email protected] ) This is his telephone No. +221 76 695 9885. You can as well reach me through his telephone number, when you call tell him that you want to speak with Aminata Bello.

My father deposited the sum of US$2.5 Million (Two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with Chase Financial Bank in London in which he used my name AMINATA BELLO as Next of Kin to inherit the money if he eventually dies.Unfortunately now that he is dead and I have to inherit the money having lost all members of my family in the war in my country.

When I arrived Senegal I sent mail to the bank telling them that my father is dead. They demanded for Death Certificate confirming that my father was actually dead. Then I gave them the certificate as demanded.. They also asked me if I have the original copy of the Deposit Certificate, I gave them with the account information my father used in opening the account with the bank. The bank confirmed the two documents that they are ok.

The bank now said since I do not have documents and even bank account where they can transfer the money that I should look for a reliable foreign partner who I trust to stand for me as a trustee to receive the money on my behalf. Which is why I contacted you to receive the money for me so that from the money you can send me part of the money to get my traveling documents to travel to meet you in your country to continue my education.

Or in the alternative, if you can help me to get the Camp Clearance and Passport to come to join you then on my arrival i will apply directly to bank myself so that they will transfer the money in to your bank account.

It is now left for you to choose which option you prefer to help me. (1.) Either to agree to represent me at the bank so that I can give you the contact of the bank in London and all information for you to contact them directly so that they can transfer the money into your bank account. ( 2). Or to help me come over to your country so that the bank can transfer the money in to your bank account.

I promised to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance, while you will help me to manage my own share of the money in any good investment in your country because i do not know much about business.

Honey these are the reason why i contacted you and i know you will help me out of this situation.

Waiting for your positive response.

Yours lovely
aminata

You dont need to read it, you know how it goes Smile
I replayed with:
Thank you for your letter.

That is really sad. I woudnt mind to help you (i had enough money for both of us) but how i can be shure to trust you? How i can be shure that you will really want to become wife (if we like eachother) of somebody of my age (42). You are young and beutifull ( i was allways dreaming abaut black women), why woud you have interest in me?
I wish that what you are saying is truth but how i can trust you? I really have hard time to belive that some beutifull black women as yourself woud be interest in me: Please convince me that you are reall.

Have a nice day

Again short but willing. To my suprise (i really didnt expecting answer) i got thise:
Good day my love,

I received your email in response to my proposal and I have to thank you for the type of interest and a positive reply to my proposal, because there are many people and chose you my love i what you understand that age is not matter but love is allabout everything i what you try you best i with you to be you wife due to i have no body apart from you.may god reward you because you want to help me. Please I want you to understand that all things to me is the truth about money and I will be more appreciative if you can help me to receive the money in your account so that i can join in you country to spend the rest of life you my love.

You must believe me in the same way as I trusted you, and I want you with as quickly as possible because the camp is like a prison, I want out of this place, try your best for me.

Appointed as guardian to receive the money in the name I hope I will like you to forward the information to me at the bottom:

1. Your Name:

2. Your address:

3. Your age:

4. Employment:

5. Nationality:

6. Telephone No:

I will give full details of my late father's Deposit Bank account information and your contact information to contact them on my behalf as soon as I receive the information data.

I hope to hear from you.

Thank you and god bless,
Your beautiful
Aminata

That is nice i am her love, so i replayed with:
Oh please, you dont need all that i tolled you i had enough money for both of us. If you are to become my wife it is custom that i take care for you and provide you with money. Right now it is important to get you out from those camp, so you can come here for visit. Is there any way for you to come out from camp? Maybe by bribing some oficals? I heard that lot of oficals there is corupt so maybe some money under the table coud help. How much money is that? I mean how much cost to bribe ofical? Oh and another question, do in Africa exsept euros?

As i say dont worry abaut money it is just not worh it for you to risk your butifull self for that petty sum. I mean it is just 2 milions, your life is worth much more.

Let us talk abaut you. I still cant belive my luck. Young black (i love it) woman is interest in me. I was sceptical first, but then again maybe is Gods wish for mr to be happy. Please write me as soon as you can and tell me if there is a way out of refuge camp.

Please send me some more pictures. I attach picture of me. I hope you like it

Have a nice day and i hope that you will decide to come to our country

I try and hint her that i am rich and that i want her here. I didnt attach any picture i only said that. So her replay is:
Dearest Iztok,

I have received your mail and i am very happy for you good response to my request, as you wish to help me, God will surly pay you back in a million folds. I contacted you for the sake of love and trust and i want you to help me out of this place and i promise to love with all my heart and i will never take you for granted.

This is how you can help me out; First of all I need to have an international passport because i did not come to this place with any passport due to the ongoing war in my country, we where brought down here by the United Nation peace keeper when we where running for our dear life's.

And also i need to have what we called camp clearance certificate, this certificate will be issued to me by the UNHCR declaring me free to go out of the camp any time i want to leave, with those two documents i can make a move to come over to meet with you over there because i want to leave this place as soon as possible because of the difficult situation i am passing through here.

There is no good water here in the camp to drink, there is no good food to eat, there is no good accommodation, i don't even have enough cloths to put on as woman, please come to my rescue.

From what Rev. Peter told me it will cost me the sum of $940 to get those documents and as soon as i get them i can now apply for a visa to come over to meet with you in your country, please i will appreciate it so much if you can send the money to me so that i can be able to arrange for my traveling documents, if you can do this for an orphan and helpless girl like me, God will surly pay you back in a million folds.

You are to send the money by Western Union Money Transfer with the following information;

Name: Aminata Ousman Bello
Address: Rue 24 Rufusik Avenue Nord Foire .
City: Dakar
Text Question: For what
Answer: Documents

I look forward to your action and positive response.
Yours lovely
Aminata.

How nice she use my name. And she live in really bad condition poor thing. So my replay was:
Big thanks for letter i am happy with joy. You say you need 940 (let us say 1.000 just to be on the safe side)dollars for bribes? How much euros is that? And how much you will need for actual papers? Maybe is best if i send all of money on same time so we don't need to do it twice. So please write me full amaunt you need so my secretary can start with transfer.

Bad water and no clothes? I fell sorry for you. Bud understand i am a man with manly needs and i wish to see you without your clothes just for me. Please dont think bad of me but i woud really like to see some such picture.

Please write me back with money details as soon as you can, it will be soon closing for my secretary and she will go home. Or maybe i can give her your e-mail addres so you two can sort all out? What do you think?

Now here i play a little stupid. I talk like thise money is for bribes and not for documents. Also i am hinting on her naked picture. Well since she is obviously in love with me she send me thise:
my love i attact my picture as you request

To bad it isnt naked one. And 2 hours latter when i didnt replay i got another e-mail:
my love i so happy for you caring to me in which i know my great god will surly pay you back as willing to help me out from this urgly camp. my love as told you about the money is for camp crearances fees and the international passport, then after gething the passport and camp crearance then i will apply for visa in which do not know the actual amount the will collect for visa to you country.the money 940doller to euro is 665 that is all

my love know any other money till when passport are be out or you still add money for my feeding and to pick so cluths so that i will be inother because the is know good cloth with me here in the camp my deareat i no other scan picture here with me due to there is no money to scan them.please try you best for me due to i what to join you as soon as and start a new life with you.
i waiting for you positive respond to me you love
yours aminata

She didnt call me by my name Sad. I think that she is off script with thise manly becouse of langue (worst then before) So i responded with:
Only 665euros, are you shure? Becouse if that it is true, then i can with money i have, come to Africa and live with you and none of us will need it to work. Heck even our grandchildrens woudnt need to work. Things must be werry cheap there.
665 you say. If you are shure that thise is right amaunt, then i dont see any problem for me to send it. Are you having any good girlfriend in the camp? Maybe we coud help her too, if thise is correct price. Becouse it is so small amaunt i urge you to check it again. For gods sake, sometimes my busnes lunch cost more. It must be some mistake. I coud ask my secretaryto chek it for me, but she went home allready and tomorrow it is sunday so she is free of work. And i am just to tired to google it. Please calculate it again and if thise really true i will instruct my secretary to send you cca,1.000eu. After all you need a litlle food and watter i shure dont want to see you dead from hunger. First i was sceptical and suspicious of scam but once i did find out that all you want is such pety sum, i dont think it any more. Who woud go thru troubles to steall from me such small amaunt of money.

I find black women realy atractive and sexy. And there is thing i must ask you. We are all humans and we all have human needs. I am man and i have man's needs. And i have a lot of it more then usual. I am a shame to admit that i did pay women's for sex becouse my needs are unusual. Now if we will be together i woud like you to satisfay those needs, as i will satisfay yours. I ask you thise becouse my taste is dominant. In short will you be my slave in bed? I think that thise is important question and please answer me.

I will instruct secretary to contact you when she comes here for her busning dealings and e-mail replaying (she is so stupid, that she must use my PC for it, i need new one which will not be stupid) Well stupid or not i like to tie her in bed and whip her until i see blood. It cost me onother 3.000euros on her monthly paycheck but it is worth it.

Please write me more abaut you, how you live and troubles in refuge camp.

Yours lonly

Some explaning is in order i think. First i again hint that i am rich. Secondli i hint that i want her for sex slave and that i want to whip her. I do thise becous lad my think: "Thise white man is racist and wishes harm to black women. I will be glad to scam him out his money those white bastard." mybe i am wrong i dont know but i recived:
Good day my love

How is your Sunday i know you really spend it well i am sorry for my late reply to you mail you know that today is Sunday rev father office is some how busy and people are coming to see he,there is no much chance for me to write much.

my love i told you that 1,000EU will be OK as i told you,the money is for camp clearance certificate and international passport only and my feeding then i will pic somethings like cloth. As rev father told me that after the passport is out between 3or4 days then i will go with rev father and apply for visa and ticket so my love go ahead and said the money it will be OK i will be very happy. thanks for you effort to help me out from this my ugly situation.god will bless you.Please try your best for me as I'm depending on you and I promise I will never regret for helping me.

I look forward to your positive response and action.
yours lovely
Aminata

I just love her last sentence it is truth Smile. Well i dint want her to wait so i send:
Uh i fell better now, I was afraid that you were forget me. I will give your information to my secretary first thing in the morning. She is stupid but werry capable and resorcefull. You will be out those dirty camp in no time.

Now no more buisnews stuf. How are you? What are yours plans when you will come out from camp? Will you come here? If you woud, what abaut your citizenship? Will you take slovene citizenship? I can offer you job at my company so any VISA geting woud be easier. I woud love you as my secretary, becouse take care of my needs and from your photos i must say, i woud be thriled if you woud take care of my needs. But. As i seid my needs are werry specific (that is why my secretary have such high paychek).

Do you have enough food? Shoud i send you package with some food and clothes? Some soap, bandages, medicine anithing at all? I can get those things for free from red cros over here becouse we are somesort of working partners.

Please write me soon. My secretary (Tatjana is her name) was here before (that is why i write you so late) and i had my way with her. But it was just not good. Since i so your pictures (i allways wanted black woman i think that they are much more nice then white) i wanted you to be on her place. All the time while i was whiping her i was have you in my mind and i was wishing you woud taking it and not her.

On those pictures you are beutifull. Please send more

Again in said that i like whiping black women. Please understand that in RL i am far from racist. I have nothing against blacks, reds, yelows, white or green it is just part of bait. I also introduce secretary wich is stupid. I just know that she will mess money transfer Smile. I replayed to thise letter in sunday at 11pm and in monday at 6am i got thise:
Good morning my love,
I have received your mail and i am very happy for your kind and positive response to my mail and that God will see you through in every of your efforts to help me, i really appreciate all you concern, love and your efforts to see that i come out of this ugly situation am in to,my God will pay you back in a million folds.

my love i what you to understand as woman i know that, i have all it takes to take good care for you and satisfy you needs in woman, so i will like you not to think about that, i know i will be OK for you i promise you will be not thinking of any other woman and also as your wife i know that i will be granted as a citizenship in you country.My love i will like to work or to continue my studding but for me i like to be on your side working with you so that you be feeling fine when ever i come close to you my love. my honey go ahead and said the money so that be for this week i will get all those document for me to join you and start a better life with you.
so my honey forget anything like package i will get it here with money so go ahead and said the money,with this information.

You are to send the money by Western Union Money Transfer with the following information;
Name: Amanda Ousman Bello
Address: Rue 24 Rufusik Avenue Nord Foire .
City: Dakar
Text Question: For what
Answer: Documents

I love you from the bottom of my heart and i am here waiting for you as you have just promised.
I remain yours and only one.
Aminata kiss

So now i dont know if she dont understant what i like or she is O.K. with me whiping her Smile Anyhow i wrote her:
Hi

I am happy that i recived your letter, you just made my day.

Didnt my secretary contact you? I will order her to make conntact emiditly, please chek your e-mail oftenn, so you dont miss her letter, please.

Look, abaut my needs. I wont go in to detail (i will explain when we know eachather some more) but i have somewhat special need's. That is why i pay for them. I complitly understand if you will not folfill them. I will just continue to pay for them. Please understand that i dont fell anithing for those women, it is just satisfaing my needs as man. I dont like it, i more like you. I must be carefull that nobody knows abaut it (that is why i pay high price). It woud be embaresing for me as director and owner of my firm, if that woud come out on open. Sorry becouse i talk so much abaut it, but is werry important for me and i have some dreams abaut you. Yours pictures are realy betifull.

What do you think abaut kids? I have 2 allready (8y. and 12y.) from former wife. I am glad that we had premaried conntact so she cant have any of my money.

What is your taste in food? I dont know if you can get any African food here i will chek araund and write to you. Is there any speciality you woud that i search for it?

What kind of clothes do you like to wear? What is your size? If you telm what and what size i can send my secretary to buy something for you today or tomorow and i can store it or send you if you wish.

Also are you alaud to have mobile phone in camp? I coud send you one so we can speak to eachother. Whad kind of phone woud you like to have?

How is weather there? Here is one day hot like hell and next day cold with thunderstorms.

Do you have enough for eating? Shoud my secretary contact red cross to see if they coud help?

Also I am recostructing my firm now wich is great oportunity for new workers. Do you have any woman friend looking for work in foren country? If yes then give them my addres and they contact me. You see i am not bad person or greedy persons but no mather how big paychek woud be less then how much i am paying now. My worker here reciwes 1.600EU ewery month. That is worker my secreterary recives 3.000 (plus 3.000 bonus for her personal services) So i gues i coud employ some new cheaper labour. What is sallary in your country?

Please answer my questions. I as becouse i want to know your answers. Please answer me in your next replay.

I have felling that you are some special person, difrent from others. I like that in women. Who knows mybe we will fall in love. I shure wish so.

Mybe i can come to visit you? Please send me details.

Please write me as soon you will recive letter from my secretary. I tell you she is capable but stupid. Is she wasnt so good in as woman (in bed) i woud fire her long ago.

Please, please write me, I am lonly.

Yours Iztok

P.S. please call me by name

I am asking a loit of questions here wich she can answer with little trouble is she wish. I am ofering gifts. I am also hintig at ambaresment if some information of me become public. Who knows what can happen from that. Some blackmail? I know that nothing will happen but who knows what some lad woud do for some money

Well that is all so far. All advices and coments are more than wellcome. I am new and noob, but i wish to learn.

Now i must find my secretary, but she is nowewhere to be found. She is so lazy i really shoud fire her Smile

Sorry abaut my english and have a nice day.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

be very careful Xerex without a shadow of a doubt, you are talking to a scammer.
If your using your own personal details, drop them and put a block on there e-mail address. It's simply not safe to correspond with them any further.

By the way it read's your new "love of your life' is living in a Health Spa Resort, not a refugee camp.. I suggest you read through the forum and find the same sort of scam. Or Google her e-mail address and see what comes up.. If you have a photo run it through TinEye http://tineye.com/

If you could extract the Headers from one of the e-mails she has sent you. I'm sure someone on here will give you info on exactly where they are, and it's no guarantee it is in fact a woman.. If your not sure how to extract the headers, give us the name of your e-mail server. Hotmail, gmail etc. and we will tell you how to extract the headers..

But whatever you do don't send anything, even your good wishes, They don't deserve even that..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for advice.
I know that she (he) is a scammer. I did post heder here on forum and he is from senegal. Not one word in those letters that i said is truth. Also only info on dating site is my gmail address. In RL life i am a little paranoid person and i take a lot of precosions. Here is same. I am doing thise not for fun (even if have some Smile ) but becouse i really dispase those men that prey and feed on depest human need for love.

I am bating him. It is my first real bait, that is reason i am posting here becouse i will defenetly asking for advices. And with my baith posted here i wont need to go in detail.

Thank you for your concern that is really nice from you (i mean it).
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got new mail:

My dear Iztok,

Your secretary has not contacted me yet, and i am very happy for your good response to my massage, i really appreciate your love and care towards me.

As you asked, i will be happy to have kids for you and i will take good care of your 2 kids.

My test of foods are vegetable and salad Fish and bugger.

About the food i can manage with you with any food you may provide to me, that is the way of life and i don't want you to bored your self much about what i will eat when i come to you.

My mean concern now is for you to help me out of this place and hope you will try your best for me.

About cloths, i like cowns, skirts blouse and jeans any good at looking i don't mind, and also i will get them when i come to you.

There is a mobile telephone here and it belongs to our Rev. Father, i have given you the telephone number and you are free to call me with the number, when you call tell Rev. peter that you want to speak with me and he will sent for me to come and answer your call.

About the weather here, we are on reining season now and the weather is very cool.

I want you to understand that we do not have enough food here to eat and no good water to drink, no good accommodation and those are the reason why i am pleading with you to help me out of this place.

Please try as much as you can to send the money as i directed you.

You are to send the money by western union money transfer with my names and the information.

NAMES; Aminata Ousman Bello
COUNTRY; Senegal
CITY; Dakar
TEST QUESTION; ABA
ANSWER: ABA

Please try and send the money so that i can be able to arrange for my traving documets to come over to meet with you. I look forward to receiving the control number of the payment from you.

I remain yours lovely
Aminata

She (yes i know that it is in fact HE) answered my questions and caled me by my name. I am suprised i didnt think that woud hapen so fast. I mean she actualy answered. Hm mybe thise lad dosent have a lot of contacts or mybe he is just starting thise line of work. Maybe we can change his mind abaut thise being easy job.

I do have a question. My secretary will eventually admit that she is in love with me and will ask lad if she Smile is after my money or my hearth. Question is how many e-mails before she do that?

Now to find where she wanish Smile

Have a nice day all
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Xerex

Your doing fine

We cant help but be concerned but I am glad to know you are taking precautions
One tip I will give to make it a bit easier toi follow the emails is to use the quote function, if you highlight each email as you post it and click the "quote" button it will put the email in a quote box.

No big deal, it just makes it easier to read and will separate the emails from your comments Wink

Another suggestion that can provide some entertainment is to do some searches on your new pets details, if you can find their scripts it will give you the upper hand by knowing what to expect, I recently had fun with a nice lad who's scripts I knew very well, so every time I knew he was about to ask for money, I would send him something so he would not be able to make the money request. for instance, knowing he would say he was detained at the airport for smuggling jewels, I told him as he left on the plane to make sure he has no undeclared jewels Laughing

Keep going as you are for now, it will get more interesting in a couple of days time as he begins his money requests

Lastly, if you haven't alread done so, please take a look through the Romance Baiting FAQ, you will pick up lots of useful tips in there, you will find a link in my signature line

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you and i realy think that they are nice people on thise forum.

Have a nice day
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

New e-mail:

wrote:
please honey i still waiting for all this time please update me, your secretary have not yet contact me.go ahead and contact me by you self i tired of waiting her here. try best for me my honey.

i waiting you positive action my love OK
yours lovely
aminata

I replayed with

wrote:
Hi

Aminata i am really sorry abaut thise. She will come here in hour or two and i will come to bottom of thise. I give her strict order that she must contact you.

I complitly understand that you are impaintent. I woud be also if i woud be on your place. I will make everithing right i promise.

Please tell me what are yours plans for the future. I really wanna know if you really right woman for me.

I apologise again.

Have a nice day

Yours Iztok

Damn those lazy, stupid staff today Smile
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I send:
wrote:
Hi

My dear Aminata i am so sorry that i had to tell you that my secretary is, becouse she was busy, complitly forgot abaut my order to her (stupid bitch) I was jeling at her like animal. I am man of my word and i really hate if somebody make me eat it (just an expresion in my country). I yell at her eweritime she is at my house but thise time it was business related and not plesure. I caled her stupid bitch and lazy cow and she was crying. Normaly i like to see that on our night meatings (it just turns me on, if you know what i mean) but thise time i was so frustrated that i send her home and even threthen her to fire her. And she coud tell that i was serious. I tell you if she was not so damn good i woud fire her LONG ago. I will defenetly lower her paychek thise month and i did tell her. There is no doubt in my mind that she will do as she was instructed and contact you first thing in the morning. I apologise again for this cow's mistake.

I am really sorry that is come to thise, but truth to be told i am not that good at money buisnes (all i know is how to spend it Smile ), so i rellay on her to do financial side of work, but dont worry i will personaly take care that she contact you tomorow.

Now i wish to ask you something pesonal. Since i send her home without any......you know what, i was have time to do some thinking and i must ask you. How woud you fell if me and you woud be.. well playing with eachother and i woud start jeling at you. How woud you react? That is really important question for me and i woud ask you that you answer it as fast as you can.Again thise is important for me and can efect many things. I am waiting for replay.

Dear Aminata i find your letters to be joy for me. I have filing that something is driven me closer and closer to you. I dont understand it why but so it is. Please anwer my question fast.

And for the end please take my sencire apologies for thise situation. I will take care that it is corrected.

Yours
Iztok

Here i am hinting that my asistant (i belive that thise is same as secretary) is guilty for delay but i am fixing it. Also i hint that i dont know abaut money transfers. So when my incompetent and jelous secretary get fired (that can take some time Smile ) for not doing her job i have excuse for needing all instructions send again. And becouse i want him of the script i insist on her(yes i know him) answering my question. I dont belive that there is any script covering it. Well i coud be wrong but i doubt it.

Have a nice day and please post more advice and sugestion. Observations abaut my mistakes (there must be a lot of those) are especialy wellcome.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need advice, shod i contact thise Reverend father and asking if Aminata is really in camp?
Thank you for replays
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Xerex, you are doing a wonderful job so far. Very Happy

I love how you have a secretary taking care of the money for you.
They can always mess everything up and you come out looking sweet and innocent. Very good.

It's not your fault that your secretary, might be deliberately keeping the money away from the woman you are now wanting to be with because she is jealous of being replaced.
A very good strategy.

Also insisting that the lad answer all your questions is also very helpful.
If he refuses to do so then it could cause your character to question their intentions.
Why wont you answer my questions? Are you really planning to be with me?
How can we learn each other if you dont answer my questions? Dont you want to know me and me you?
On and On and On. Make him answer all your questions. A real victim would ask questions and want to know this person wanting to "love" them. Right? Wink

I think you are doing a really good job so far and the quote button has made it a lot easier to read and understand now. Very Happy
I think your English is fine and very understandable, no worries there.

If Branwen comes around , she has experience with refugees and could probably give you great advice.
I think contacting the reverend is an excellent idea.
It is probably the same scammer, so you will be taking his time double the amount having to respond to you as another character.

You can even introduce your jealous secretary, to your new love.
Then the lad can write to you, the secretary, plus have to write as the reverend.
Triple the amount of time taken up. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big thank you for your replay
So here is next letter:
wrote:
Good day

Dear father i have some mybe strange question. Somebody claiming that she is Aminata Bello contact me claiming that she lives in your refuges camp. After few e-mails i find thise person to be really lovely and i am starting to developing felings toward her. As you probably avere there is some dishonest people (not all, ewerywere one can find some rotten egs) in your part of the world. Since you coud say that i am welthy man i am afraid that somebody is trying to rob me. If that is true i woud like puting stop to those e-mails before i fall complytly in love. Dear father i am afraid that i am faling in love with bad person. I prey to God ewery day to show me the truth and today i got an idea. Please answer me those simple questions.

Do you have in your camp woman with name Animata Bello?
If yes, did she asked you to help her with passaport and other papers so she can leave camp?
Did she ask you for help geting her VISA for country with name Slovenia?
Did You promised to help her?

I know that those are some sensitive information and i promise you that i ask only becouse that i want to know if i am faling in love with reall person and not some gangster. And plese if she is real PLEASE DONT tell her that i asked, becouse i am woried that she will think that i dont trust her.

I promised that i will send her money tomorow but i will waite for your answer. Please replay me becouse i dont want to lie to her why i didnt send money. I am man of my word. I realy think that i am starting to love her.

Thank you father and please write me if you or your camp need any help, you really doing Gods work.

Have a nice day

And yes my jelous secretary will contact heaven and hell trying to prove to me that thise is a scam. But i intend to make her so stupid (slowly, so i will know when to stop) that even lad will make fun of her. Remember i employed her becouse she is good, not smart. She even cant find bank phone number in yellow pages, poor bimbo. I just need carefully to time my intervention and my anger with her. But as i implayed i always get distracted with her crying and i then need to "relax" my self. I am only human i am not made of stone Smile
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Ms.Aminata Bello

Dear Ms.Aminata Bello it was brought to my atenttion by my boss, Mr.Iztok Stana, that you have some sort of finnancial propositon for our company and i am instructed to become attached to you and get thise data. Please send me all relevant data at latest thursday or friday during buisnes hours.

My name is Tatjana Zorc and i am personal financial secretary of said Mr. Iztok Stana.

In hope that we hear from you soon

Good day

Tatjana Zorc

P.S. Please sorry abaut my english, it is not my native tounge
P.P.S. Even that we dont know eachother i am asking for personal favour. Can you please contact Mr.Stana Iztok on his personal addres
[email protected] informing him that you did recive thise letter, it woud mean to me werry much. Thank you

So my lazy secretary finaly decided that time is come for some work. And oh god her english is even worse than myne. I really need new staff.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So i (not secretary) got another e-mail:
Quote:
good morning my honey,

how is your last night, i know it was sweet dreams,i thank god for everything but for me i OK two.my love i what to let you know for yesterday i did not feel happy and also i was sup rise for what happen, because the rev father was awere that i expecting you contact and also i told he that said that let me keep on check my box, because of that live his office open for me yet there was not good news, my love i know that will not happen again.

my love i what you try as possible best to send the money first thing in this morning, enable me to go with rev to apply the international passport so that he will start processing my camp clearance certificate to me,as you can see he willing to help me get those document and to join you in country to start better life with you.go ahead send the money my love.

It pleases me much to aswer you question because i girl that cares for every body by my side and also love them as i love myself,please my love i do not like cheting,my love will like
you to love other as the same way you me , and things will keep on moving accordinglg,
please my love do not because her mistake or what everthings her doing and reduces her paychek because i know what it takes as a woman of her types i pleadiny you for that my love.

Please try your best for me as i am depending on you and i promise you that you will never regret helping me.

I look forward to receiving the control number of the payment from you.
I remain yours lovely
Aminata

So she dosent want me to reduce paychek to my secretary huh? In the end i will make beginng me to fire her (insert evil laughter here).

I will replay with:
Quote:
My dear Aminata. Are you shure that you didnt recive her letter? I was standing right here when she did send it. I will instruct her that she send it again.

Her incopatence really anger me. I bet she got your e-mail addres wrong. She WILL send it again RIGHT NOW or i svere to god that i will kick her sorry ass on the sttret thise instant!

Thank you for your letter

Yours Iztok
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

so my secretary finally got message:
Quote:
I hereby send the data information for the sending of the money to me by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

NAMES: Aminata Ousman Bello
CITY: Dakar
TEXT QUESTION: Aba
ANSWER: Aba

You will send the control number of the payment to me as soon as you made the payment, please try and do as i have just directed you. Thanks for your cooperation.

Yours friend
Aminata

I just she was not so lazy, stupid and she woud understand english laguage Smile She still trying to figure out what my african dear want from her. Well with help of dictionary she shoud sucided to translate message in a day or two. Then ofcourse she will have problem with grasping it, but that is another story Smile .

Still no word from priest (i am correct revenant father=priest?) but my wife to be did send me another letter:
Quote:
Dear Mr. Iztok,

I have just read a massage from one miss. Tatjana Zorc who siad to be your secretary asking me to send all my relevant data to her by Thursday or Friday and i will do as she has just directed me, what i am going to send to her is the information of which she will use to send the money to me. Please tell her to make it fast, your love is dying of hunger and starvation here and i believe you will come to my rescue soonest.

Yours lovely
Aminata

Replay:
Quote:
Hi

Dear Aminata, i am happy that she finally sucided in contacting you. Put all your wories at rest, you will be out that dirty camp in no time. Can you please provide me with reverant fathers e-mail addres. I wrote him, but he didnt answer and maybe i got his addres wrong. PLEASE do that becouse i must conntact him or ASK him to chek HIS e-mail and answer me. Thank you

My dear Aminata i must confes that i am starting to grov fellings toward you. I dont think anymore that you only trying to steall my money. But steel i dont know you as a person. I am still not complitly persuaded that you have fellings of love for me. You dont answer my questions and if we were going be togeher we shoud know eachother. I was repetedly asking you same question and you didnt answer. As i seid thise is really important to me and lot of things depend on your right answer. Do you know what question is? I was asking you thise for 4 times now and jet you are silent. Do you not having felings toward me? Try and remember was question was and please ANSWER me. I dont want to fall in love with wrong person.

I was writing to revrent father asking him if you reall person or you somebody after my money. He didnt answer wich make me think. Did you lied to me? Maybe he dont exists. I understand if you did lie. You didnt know me and desperatly needed somebody. I understand and i dont blame you. I am giving you chance here. Tell me truth. If you lied tell me and i will forgive you i promise. But if you say that he is real then ask him to contact me as soon is posible. You have my e-mail address.

Look my dear Aminata i have felings to you, i am almost in love with you, so please be honest with me and dont toy with me. PLEASE. Be honest and i will forgive everthing i promise.

I am glad that we put money problem behind us and that we can talk abaut normal things now. Money afair is now out my hands, so i dont fell stresed anymore. I did instruct my secretary that she must do everithing in her power to please you. If you have ANY complaint or worry talk to HER. It is in HER hands now.

Please ask revenat father to contact me as soon it is posible. That is WERRY IMPORTANT. Thank you.

And again please be honest.

I hope you will recive thise letter soon, give it some thouth and answer me fast. I am waiting for your answer to my question soon.

Yours trully

Iztok

P.S. i think that maybe i love you

I am insisting that i hear from priest and ofcourse she cant answer in his name (even that i know that it is same guy). I also demand that she answer my question (only one of manny) but i dont mention wich one. I hope she (yes, yes HE) will go through my previus letters trying to figure out what i am asking thus waisting more time. I also hint that she shoud not botther me with money becouse all is in my secretarys hands now. Poor secretary, last i so her she was complitly lost Smile .
And yes i was coutionus and open new hushmail accaunt (i have gmail) for her. I coud open yahho account (i will if need arise) becouse she allready know that i am from slovenia, but better that precuotions become my practice. On other hand maybe i shoud open yahoo just so that she can confirm that i am genuine, besides i have dinamic IP so she shoud only get country (i did try searching my IP and i find that i live 200km from my address Smile ). Sugestions please.

I still asking for poiting out my mistakes, there must be a LOT of them, after all, thise is my first bait.

Now i am planing to bring in new guy and trying to sort out belivable storry why he/she is needed urgently. But i am not in hurry all is going well now (i shure hope so Smile ) and why shoud i waste more of my time then nesecary.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My secretary wrote:
Quote:
Mis. Aminata i wish thank you me say you, for sending me boss
Mr.Iztok info that i am yes contacting you. I am promising thet i
wil starting yours case as soon at is posible of human person.

Tatjana Zorc

With all that money laying araund i really shoud get her some english lessons Smile

edit: in forum i find thise:
Quote:
After your message I got this mail from you and I don't understand what it means. Please explain

<<Tell your guys to always sign off before going out of the cafe. I read his messages and now I take all over this guys work. Ring me urgent on this nos for instructions + 2348027077188>>

Please let me know what this is about,

I will defenetly using that in time Smile

I hope that there is no problem if i borow few things from old treads? Answer please.

Last edited by Xerex on Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

of course, that would be at the eater special school of de-education wouldn't it Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finnaly our lord has spoken:
Quote:
CALVARY GREETINGS

May the peace our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and guide you in all your dealings and thank you for writing me.

My name is Rev. Fr. Peter Ajayi, a catholic minister of God and a citizen of Malawi in Southern Africa now serving our good Lord at Senegal where I am in charge of charitable organization and refugee camp where Miss Animata Ousman Bello found refuge.

I have received your mail concerning your request to assist this young girl who is equally an orphan. She had explained things to me regarding your acceptance of receiving her and the last inheritance from her late father who was killed with all members of his family by the heartless rebels in Sudan.

I have been trying to assist her as the Lord directs me, but I pray that our good Lord will also guide you all through until she joins you in your country.

Please go ahead and truth her because I prayed for her before she contacted you. So do not be afraid for entrusting such huge sum on you as a servant of the Almighty God, things of this nature are difficult with men but with God all things are possible.

As a minister of God I have nothing to offer you than my prayers in all your endeavors most especially your dealings with Miss Animata and I know that the good Lord whom I serve will straighten you all the time.

1. I have a person with that name here with me, she comes to my office to email you.

2. She did tell me to help her to get an international passport because that her friend want to do passport for her to live this very place then i promised her that as soon as she is ready and have the money i will help her to get one.

3. Yes is told me every thing and i told her that i will help as the good lord direct me to do. If really you want to help this girl i will like you to go ahead and do so because here is not save for her and i give you my word as a man of God any time you want i will help her to get all the necessary document to join you in your country.

4. Yes i promise to give her help if you have to provide for what it takes.

Yours in the service of Lord

Rev. Fr. Peter Ajayi

I chek his IP=Senegal, i gues he is same lad. And he answers my questions, how nice. I am thinking, maybe i shoud question him a lot, not teling him why, just hintig that it is really important for him. When i am satisfied (after looooooong time) i coud present an idea that it woud be safer if i send money to him. I mean how safe it can be for woman in refuge camp walking ourund with such sum of money? I woud think that shoud be dangerous. Por thing coud get herself kild. And beouty of thise is that i can tell her why i dont send money and i will look like genuine victim. After all i love her and i wsh her no harm. And ofcourse i cannot tell priest why i have so manny questions. And even if she tell him (yes, yes, it is same lad, i know O.K.) i can denie it for as long as i see fit. And another thing. Thise coud stall everithing a little without enterfering with my main story. COOL i just find some more time, i hope. Coments on thise idea please.

In the end i want to say BIG thank you to all people who posted their baits on thise forum. For last few days i am reading them non stop (6 or 8 hours a day, i dont joke it is truth) and i am learning a LOT. Well at least i am hoping that i am learning Smile. Thise is great forum and i am happy that i find it.
Ivana
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm pretty sure anything anyone has posted on 419 is free to use for your own endeavors...some things widely encouraged Twisted Evil

spent a night in jail for "wondering aimlessly"in benin city - Kelvin

"that i might be talking with an antichrist" - Kelvin
"thanks for all your effort witch never prove positive" - kelvin over m7cn s3cur3
"is hard ok i can not sleep becouse of it" - due to m7cn s3cur3 - Kelvin
"i even had a sleepless night because of it" - 2nd lad, m7cn again Very Happy
"i cant go through the stress overnight again" - 3rd lad from M7CN
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he is lazy, no e-mail. So i wrote:
Quote:
Hi

My dear Aminata are you O.K.? I didnt hear from you, you dont write is something wrong? Are you in danger? You shoud be carefull, god know what sort of people are there in camp. And PLEASE dont mention money to anyone people are greedy and they are willing to do a lot of bad things to get it easy.

Please write me so i will know that you are O.K. and please answer my question My secretary urge you that you contact her. I didnt ask why, i dont rub nose in her buisnes.

I urge you again to write me answer as soon as you coud it is really IMPORTANT to me.

I have a lot of work to be done so i will say good by for now.

Yours slowly becoming in love

Iztok
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I suggest if you get asked for a pic you use this? I was going to, but seem to have found a niche baiting as a woman

Your $cientology friends would love you forever. Your non $cientology don't seem to pick our mate Ron. I sent that to a pinay scammer once, and she said I was gorgeous.

Just a thought.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got mail:
Quote:
Here are pics requested. Have fun.

There was attachment named Pictures.exe. He he i wonder if he think i am that stupid. And ofcourse after my AV scan it was trojan. I see 2 posibilites. He thinks i am real and want to gain acess to my PC in hope of money OR cybercaffe he is in is infected and thise is auto generated messeage. Second otion is highli likly becouse i remember some time ago thise was common infection. Or maybe he is so stupid that he cant detach trojan from e-mail and send it in some smarter way.

Now i must warn my secretary to take care when dealing with english writen e-mail. Best course of action woud be if she delete ALL english e-mail without reading it Smile

I decide not to answer to that. If caffe PC is infected let it stay that way Smile
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priest:
Quote:
My dear Son Mr. Iztok, May the peace our Lord Jesus Christ be upon you and guide you in all your dealings and thank you for writing me.

My name is Rev. Fr. Peter Ajayi, a catholic minister of God and a citizen of Malawi in Southern Africa now serving our good Lord at Senegal where I am in charge of charitable organization and refugee camp where Miss Aminata Ousman Bello found refuge.

I have received your mail concerning your request to assist this young girl who is equally an orphan. She had explained things to me regarding your acceptance of receiving her and the last inheritance from her late father who was killed with all members of his family by the heartless rebels in Sudan.

I have been trying to assist her as the Lord directs me, but I pray that our good Lord will also guide you all through until she joins you in your country. Everything she has told you regarding this huge fund is truth I have seen the documents confirming her stories.

Please go ahead and trust her because I prayed for her before she contacted you. So do not be afraid for entrusting such huge sum on you, as a servant of the Almighty God, things of this nature are difficult with men but with God all things are possible.

As a minister of God I have nothing to offer you than my prayers in all your endeavors most especially your dealings with Miss Aminata and I know that the good Lord whom I serve will straighten you all the time.

I have made Miss Aminata to understand that it will cost her the sum of (940 dollars ) wich is the sun of (751.849 EUR) if converted in EURO, for her passport, camp clearance certificate and some other traveling documents.
I promise to help her to get all those documents as soon as you send the money to her as she has directed you.

For you information she is a good girl and a God fearing girl from a decent home, you will know every thing i have just tell you know when she comes to be with you.

I pray that God will see you through in all your efforts to help this young girl and there is a great reward in helping an orphan. Remain bless in the Lord.

Yours in the service of Lord

Rev. Fr. Peter Ajayi

Look at those exchange rate Shocked

Me:
Quote:
My dear father i recived your letter. I think that you made a mistake. Exchange rate is wrong. There is no chanche in hell (pardon my expresion) that 1.000 dollars equals quoter of a million of euros. Americans shure woud like that but at the moment euro is stronger that dollar.

I am busy with my secretary (she will arive in few minutes) so i must be brief.

Can you please ask mis.Aminata to answer to my question an write me please? It is important. Also i will write you both with some good news. Please instruct Mis.Aminata that she answer me today becouse lot of things depend on her answer.

Have a nice day.

P.S. please father let her write i miss her
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad is being lazy and didnt write so my secretary did wrote him message in hope she will understand and hurry:
Quote:
Hi

Please Mis.Aminata my boss Mr. Iztok was is now jeling at me for an one hour caling me dirty names like whore, stupid, pig, woman dog and more me, for not sendig money to you from me. But you didnt send yours to me bank accaunt number, so i cant send money from me to you. PLEASE send yours bank account number to me from you, so you can will soon now get money from me for you. Please i want to send money from me to you. I dont want to loose my job and get fired becouse of you.

Tatjana
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Priest:
Quote:
My dear Son Mr. Iztok, may the peace of the Lord be with you and your family. I have read your mail this morning and there was no mistake with the figure of the amount of 1000 dollars to EURO.

What i mean there is (751 Eur.) SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY ONE EUR. I hope you can understand me very well now.

Regards
REV. FR. PETER AJAYI

10min. latter:
Quote:
Good day my dear,

I have received your mail and i am sorry for my late reply due to there was no electricity light here in the camp since day before yesterday.

I have read your mails and i want you to go and check your mails very because our reverend father told me that he has responded to your mail tow times.

honey i tried my best tom tell you every thing about me and my family family and i have given you my words that i will never disappoint you in any way. Please try to understand that i am not after your money rather i am pleading with you to help me out of this place so that both of us will plan for a better future.

I received also a mail from your secretary asking me to send my bank account to her and i did not have any bank account here, even Rev. Peter did not have any foreign account to receive the money.

For this reason, i told your secretary to send the money to me by WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with my names as i sent to you earlier. Please instruct her to send the money to me by Western Union because that is the fastest means of sending and receiving money world wide.

I want you to understand that i love you from the bottom of my heart and i will always love you, please try as much as you can to help me out of this place and i promise you that you will not regret helping me, i look forward to your action and good response.

I remain yours and only one
Aminata

In wich i replay with:
Quote:
I am so relived that you did write to me, i was scared something did happen to you. Please all things concerned money transfer shoud be dealed with my secretary, she is werry expirienced concerning money transaction. She handles all my money busnis and she is really good at it. Dont worry she will make it all right and you will be out in no time. I see that you are not expirienced in money transfers. ALL refuge camps MUST have bank accaunt or they cant work. It is UN directive. So dont worry camp HAS bank accaunt. It is IMPOSIBLE to not have it. And there is no need to be foregin accaunt. All my secretary need is bank accaunt number and you will have money in hour or two. Or maybe you dont trust Rev. Peter. Is he stealing money from camp founds? In that case report him to UN representive. Dont worry. I will write Rev. Peter our situation and send him a sizeble donation. He will be glad to provide bank account number. There is NO WAY that he dont have one. He must have it. How much money i shoud send him besides your 1.000 euros? Woud 3.000EU be enough? First i will write him explaning situation and then my secretary will write him with querry abaut details. Again dont worry, we will see eachother prety soon. If there was no other way i will come personaly and bring money to your camp. And dont worry abaut dangers, our company security is well equiped and well trein. For gods sake, we can get you aout for free if somebody star making problems. So please let Rev. Peter write to my secretary so they can sort details of money transfer.

YOU STILL DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU ANSWER MY QUESTION. I HAVE FELLING THAT THINGS WOUD GO MUCH FASTER AFTER I RECIVE YOUR ANSWER!

Yours with all my hart

Iztok

P.S. I think i love you

I wish to get bank accaunt and also i wish that lad woud go back and read my letters trying to figure out what answer i want. I ask many questions but only one is important and will speed things up.

As always coments and critics are more that wellcome.
Xerex
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My secretary wrote:
Quote:
Thank you for writing to my boss you to him. As i uderstand him
telling me to you will send to me some e-mail adres from somebody
name his is Reverant Father Peter? I must send him from me 3.000EU
and you from me 1.000EU together is that 4.000EU for you and Peter
both together from me. Is my statement corect? If yours answer to
me is yes then i will transwer money both at instant i can. Please
send me Peter adress to me from you fast please. I dont want my
boss jeling at me again becouse of you not sending me from you to
me.

Have a gladly day

Tatjana

And she recived:
Quote:
Miss Tatjana,

I have received your mail with the content clearly understood and i am very sorry for what you are passing through because of me, please bear with me OK.

I have heard what you said and i want you to understand that i did not have any foreign account to receive the money from you and no body has such an account here in the camp.

Please try and send the money to me as i have just directed you by sending it through WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER with the same information as i gave to you last time.

There are WESTERN UNION AGENCY every where in the world and all you have to do is to look for any one near you and send the money as i directed you, please help me out of this ugly situation because i am a woman like and i am really in need of your help. I look forwared to your action and to hearing good news from you.

Yours friend
Aminata
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic