SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I love this sport

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a loan lad. I usually pass them over, but have had two or three of them on the hook for a whiel. This one I just keep asking questions, one or two at a time. I have not tried one of the MTCM time wasters, yet, as I think this one has been screwed around by baiters already.

I feel his frustration.
Quote:

Hello XXXX XXXX,

Your mail was well received and well understood.

In response to your mail, you are free to ask questions but not unnecessary questions, you have asked almost all the important questions about this transactions wat else do you think you can ask of?.

All the inportant part of this transaction is the filling of the loan application form, signing the loan document and paying for the loan processing fee to get your loan processed and delivered to you.

You agreed to the Loan Terms Document And Agreement Schedule, all the informations you need are in this document, go through the Loan Terms Document i sent you and also go through the Agreement Schedule, there you will find all answers to your questions concerning the repayment of the loan.

All we need to finalize now is you going to make the payment of the loan processing fee immediately to enhance urgent loan funds delivery.

Be rest assured that after making the payment of the loan processing fee and after receiving the loan funds, there will be no other problem regarding the loan monthly payment as you will be clear on how to pay back Ok.

Hope you understand me, i only need to know when you will be making the payment so that i can inform the Management, the Management are very impatient with this transaction we are having with you as it going up to a month.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Best regards,
Mr. XXX XXXX.

Actually, it has been closer to six weeks.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I love this sport

you' re not alone
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hope you understand me, i only need to know when you will be making the payment so that i can inform the Management, the Management are very impatient with this transaction we are having with you as it going up to a month.

Laughing

Translation: pls sens thr monys ,ok.my oga dey on my neck becos i no fit make u drop ooooooo

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you could apply for another loan from him to cover the cost of the processing fee.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigbitties, I like your logic:
Dumb fucking loan lad wrote:

Hello Raphael Musa,

Am still Awaiting your response, it seems you did not receive the mail i sent you in regards to your last mail.

Please let me know if you got the mail.

Best regards,
Mr. XXX XXXX.

"Raphael" wrote:
Hi,

I get the email. I have a cash flow problem. So, can I borrow the funds for the payment from you? I can repay you when the big funds arrive.

Thanks,

Raphael

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I liked that idea too!
Quote:
I can repay you when the big funds arrive.

And what with interest rates fluctuating all over the board these days, is he giving you the same rate as you're getting with the Big Fund, or a different rate for the processing fee. Would he mind computing a roll over balloon payment and integrate both rates just so you can see what your monthly payment will be? Shocked

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same lad. I have reponded with one or two sentence replies, and he has written tomes.

Somewhere in there he went to MT¢N Se¢ure.

His initial fees were a bit over USD600, but I mistakingly started talking about USD6000, which has made him very eager.

He started on yahoo, then went to gmail, but I got him back on yaho as I seemed to have problems reading his gmail emails...

Below is a selection of some of it, with the increasing frustration. He is still on the hook, but not for much longer, I suspect.

Total investment in this lad has been minimal, and the responses have been huge. I don't read most of them.
June 14, our lad, on the start of a long and fruitless endeavour, wrote:
Good day,

Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business?.
Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business?.

Have you been provided illegal loan document from illegal lender and you turned down the loan due to the illegal document?.

Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes?.
Do you need a loan or funding for any reason such as:

a) Personal Loan,Business Expansion,
b) Business Start-up ,Education,
c) Debt Consolidation,
d) Hard Money Loans.

We offer loan at low interest rate of 0.4% and with no credit check.

We offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason!".

However, Our method offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford.

This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need!.

If interested Applicants should get back to me on my email at:
[email protected]

June 22nd, Loan lad sending an email entitled: Attn: Raphael - LOAN APPLICATION FORM SENT BLANK AND EMPTY (fIll and return again) wrote:
I shall await your information for further correspondence.

June 23rd, loan lad wrote:
Your prompt response is required.

On June 24th, our happy little loan lad wrote:
Once you agree to my terms and follow the instructions therein, you stand to get your loan with 24-48 hours. This depends on your seriousness and urgency in obtaining the loan.

Loan lad, on June 26th, wrote:
Good day Raphael Musa,

This is to inform you that in regards to the loan application details you sent to us, we have been able to prepare a well calculated loan terms document and an agreement schedule, i would like you to acknowledge the content of the loan agreement schedule below carefully:

LOAN PAYMENT SCHEDULE:

In response to your letter for a Loan Terms and Condition. Charges are made on percentage based on amount of loan applied for. First of all, we have to give you a summary of the Loan Charges which is as follows:

* Legal Fees:-------------------------------------------------- $153.00 USD
* Administrative/Processing:------------------------------- $257.00 USD
* Inspection/Verification Team:---------------------------- $133.00 USD
* Security:----------------------------------------------------- $115.00 USD
* Total:--------------------------------------------------------- $658 USD

However, payment of Loan Charges can be made in any suitable currency of your choice after conversion. Use conversion rates here: http://www.xe.com/ucc

LENDER will transfer the loan to BORROWER via the desired transfer option by the BORROWER.

BORROWER will pay [$658 USD] for the loan processing charges.
Note: Should Loan be called off by you after payment of Loan Charges, ASSURANCE TRUST LOAN FIRM will make refund of Loan Charges except Inspection/Verification Charges.

LOAN AGREEMENT/CONDITIONS:

{ 1 } The applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of every month starting from 3 months after loan has been transfered.

{ 2 } Failure to pay back the loan at this expected date/period, legal actions will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

{ 3 } Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given 2 weeks more as a grace period before legal actions will be taken.

REPAYMENT:
This is how BORROWER WIIL REPAY:BORROWER will repay the amount of this note in [240] equal uninterrupted monthly instaments of [$6,125 USD] each on the [30th] of each month.

LATE CHARGE:
Any instalment not paid within [21] days of its due date shall be subject to a late charge of [2%] of this payment.

DEFAULT:
If for any reason BORROWER fail to make the payment on time,BORROWER shall be in default.The LENDER can then demand immediate payment of the entire remaining unpaid balance of this loan without giving anyone further notice.If BORROWER have not paid the full amount of the loan when the final payment is due the LENDER will charge me interest on the unpaid balance at [0.8%] per month.

We are also glad to inform you that you have met our first level of requirment for the loan transaction.

Attached to this mail is the Loan Terms Document, you'll be required to print out the document from your computer system, sign at where necessary, scan to your computer system and send back to us via email attachement for the loan approval.

Note that incase you cannot print it out and sign from your computer system or you do not have a printer, you can admit you have signed the document by using the below mail writing:

I...............your name....................... agree to the Terms Document Agreement schedule.

Should you agree to these terms, you will be given the details of your next line of actions which will include procedures for the transfer of your loan, once we receive the signed copy, we'll inform you on what to do next as regards the loan processing.

Regards as i look forward hearing from you as soon as possible.

Faithfully,
Mr. Samuel Akin.

June 27th, loan laddy wrote:
Do make sure you make the payment before this Week runs out so as to enable us deliver the loan funds to you before this Week runs out too.

June 28th, loan lad wrote:
Make sure you make the payment before this Week runs out so as to enhance quick delivery of the funds, let me know when you will be making the payment.

June 30th, our dumb loan lad wrote:
So let me know if you got the payment information, if you have received the payment information then let me know when you intend to make the payment and if you did not receive it let me know so i can resend it to you again.

Loan lad, worried about hackers, on July 3rd, 2009, wrote:
I await your urgent response as it seems someone has hacked into my mail box if not why have i not been received your mail to know when you will be making the payment of the loan processing fee?, i need you to let me know if someone else have been writing you all this while because you are yet to receive your mail.

On July 6th, 2009, grubby little loan lad wrote:
Did you receive the mail i sent you 2days ago, below i have resent the mail incase you do not receive the mail, read carefully and get back to me urgently:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAIL SENT Saturday, 4 July, 2009 11:38 AM.

Good day Raphael Musa,

Your mail was well received and well noted.

Sequel to your mail, be informed that the name Mr. Obwochuke is not my associate whatsoever, this person is trying to reap from where he did not soe, this person i prove to you is an Hacker, i do not have an associate.

How will someone who calls himself my associate still call me a fake?, how will this so called Mr. Obwochuke say he his my associate and at the same time he is telling you that i am the fake Assurance Trust Loan Firm?, now i can see these Hackers have hacked into my mail box again.

I knew there was a problem somewhere, i knew someone must have been contacting you illegally because i could no longer receive your mails, this person is a hacker who spammed your email address in my mail box that made me not to receive your mails anymore and you could not receive my mails either.

Note that i am the real Assurance Loan Trust Loan Firm that you have been dealing with from the on set of this loan transaction, i do not have an associate anywhere in London.

Now see reasons with me, this person did not and has never sent you emails right from the start of this transaction, he did not send you the Loan Application Form and he did not send you even the Loan Terms And Agreement Schedule and all this person could say at the end when it involves the Loan Processing Fee money was that he is the real Assurance Trust Loan Firm, how can this be possible, think Mr. Rapahel, this person is just an Hacker trying to steal from you and even us, if you make the payment to this person then you have made the biggest mistake of your life.

I have been the one dealing with your from the beginning of this transaction, i provided you with the Loan Application Form, after receiving your application form which you sent the first time empty, i now provided you with our Loan Terms Document And Agreement Schedule which you signed the document via mail writing that: I.............Rapahel Musa.................... agree to the document.

Therafter i provided you with the information on how to make the payment of the loan processing fee in other for the loan funds to be delivered to you, below was the payment information i sent you:

Receiver's Name: Mr. Inegbedion Sunday,
Receiver's Location: 147 Upper Bam Cast Way,

And i told you that after making the payment you should send the below payment details for the payment confirmation and pick up:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
MTCN Number:
Test Question: Who get paid?
Answer: Us
Exact Amount Sent: $689 USD

So you better don't make the mistake of sending money to an unknown person that just come from no where saying he is the real loan lending company, he just jumped out saying he is the real lender when it now involves money.

Where was this person when i provided you with the necessary informations like the Loan Application Form, the Loan Terms Document And Agreement Schedule and also the Loan Payment Information?, where was this person?, he just jumped from no where saying he is the real lender, reason this Mr. Raphael and you will suspect a foul play.

The problem of Hackers is what we face here in Nigeria, people go about hacking into loan company's mail account trying to extort money from their applicants, we have had several of this Hacking case that we have trashed out with the help and co-operation of our applicants, this is not the first, so do not worry yourself, we shall get this solved in a jiffy depending on your co-operation to make our plans work.

If you have once dealt with a loan lending company from Nigeria before then you should have heard of Hackers who comes from no where saying they are the real lender and that the person you have been dealing with from the on set of the transaction is the fake.

I could remember when you first contacted us, you told us about dealing with one loan lending company and that they provided you with an illegal documents, so i think you would have once heard of Hackers in Nigeria because that is the major problem we loan lending company face, these Hackers go on telling our customers that they are the real lenders and if you believe them and make any payment to them, you will for sure loose your money because they have nothing to offer you.

So i will need you not to panic, this is a simple and regular case, i know exactly how to deal with these people, just put your head in one basket, concentrate on me as you know i am the real lender with all the above description, if you have been responding to their mails before make sure you do not respond anymore, if you stop responding they will leave you alone, but if you keep responding to their mails, the more you respond the more problem and confusion you get alright.

And also we have to put a stop in this loan processing fee payment for now, as it is this fee that is making the Hacker confuse you by saying i am the fake and he is the real, so we have to forget about the loan processing fee for now till we are done with these Hackers.

Warning: DO NOT MAKE THE PAYMENT TO ANYONE, NOT EVEN US, THE LOAN PROCESSING FEE PAYMENT SHOULD BE PENDING FOR NOW, YOU ARE NOT TO MAKE THE PAYMENT TO US AND TO ANYBODY TOO UNTIL WE ARE CLEAR.

By so doing we shall get hold of this Hackers Ok, I will need you to let me know if you have been responding to this Hackers and send me all the mails they have been sending you, also send me the mails you have been sending them too, that is if you have once responded to their mails.

Your co-operation in this will help us a lot.

I will await your swift response.

Send your reply to this my new email i used to send you this mail urgently: [email protected]

Loan lad, worried about the "hacker", on Thu, Jul 9, 2009 wrote:
In response to your mail, be informed that you have not been instructed to make the payment because of one Hacker that has been contacting you lately, i instructed in the mail i sent you that you should send me the emails this Hackers have been sending you and also if you have been responding to his mail that you should forward also the mail you have been sending this Hacker too, i did not instruct you to make the payment.

Anyway since you have made the payment, i must tell you that the means and method of making the payment through Western Union Money Secure is a delayed idea as the MTCN Numbers will not be retrieved easily using this MTCN Secure.

I have went through the site, followed instructions to get the MTCN but it was not an easy task to get the MTCN, we have been through this before, you are not the first applicant to make payment using the Western Union Money Secure.

One of our applicant did the same and we told him to resend the payment using the normal Western Union Money Transfer Service, that was done and the MTCN and other pick up informations were received.

So i will advise you to stop the payment and retrieve back your money from the Western Union if you really paid the money as claimed, you will be instructed to make the payment of the loan processing fee when I instruct you to make the payment.

Now all i need from you is that you should send me all the mails the other person that claimed to be my associate have been sending, he is an Hacker so send me all the mails the Hacker have been sending you, then we will talk about the payment later.

Trying to assuage fears of a HACKER!, our eager little loan lad, on Fri, Jul 10, 2009, wrote:

I am in receipt of your mail and the content is well noted.

In response to your mail content, be informed that there will be no way possible this Hacker can intercept your loan funds because our computer system have been reformatted and secured, moreover i am using a new email address and also the loan funds is to be delivered to you by our delivery service.

There is no way possible the Hacker can steal a funds that is to be delivered, you should not be afraid of anything concerning the loan funds to be stolen, as everything is under control now.

This is the main reason why i needed you to forward the mails the Hacker have been sending you so that we can trace their email address and get hold of them, but since you have deleted their mails, it' ok but then make sure you inform me if you are still contacted.

Hope you understand?, all i will advise is that you should make sure you retrieve the loan processing fee from the Western Union Secured pattern you formally used to make the payment as soon as possible and make the payment via normal Western Union Money Transfer Service.

If you can not make the payment via normal Western Union Money Transfer Service in the same place you formally made the payment, you should head to another Western Union Outlet to make the payment via normal Western Union Money Transfer Service and get back to me with the payment information as required for the payment pick up Ok.

Let me know if you receive this mail, let me know when the money is to be retrieved and also let me know when you will be making the payment via normal Western Union Money Transfer Service.

Awaiting your urgent repsonse.

Poor widdle loan lad, on Thu, Jul 16, 2009 wrote:
Note that if you are able to make the payment today, the loan funds shall be delivered to you according to the delivery guideline of the delivery service that will deliver the funds to you and this delivery guideline will be sent to you by me.

Sat, Jul 18, 2009, Loan lad, offering me helpful tips on WU locations, wrote:

In response to your mail, below are Western Unions location where you can make the payment:

0.04 miles, EGI CHECK CASHING #2
46 TRINITY PL
New York, NY 10006-2221
Today's Hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Tomorrow's Hours: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
==================================

0.15 miles, TRAVELEX CURRENCY #1080
29 BROADWAY
New York, NY 10006-3201
=================================

0.23 miles 3 BROAD ST CHECK CASHING
24 BEAVER ST
New York, NY 10004-2327
Today's Hours: 08:00 AM - 6:30 PM
================================

0.29 miles, MARYAM NEWS INC
395 S END AVE
New York, NY 10280-1026
Today's Hours: 06:30 AM - 11:00 PM
Tomorrow's Hours: 06:30 AM - 11:00 PM
================================

0.32 miles, TRAVELEX CURRENCY #7407
30 VESEY ST
New York, NY 10007-2914
Today's Hours: 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tomorrow's Hours: 09:00 AM - 7:00 PM

0.33 miles, EGI CHECK CASHING #1
93 NASSAU ST
New York, NY 10038-2701
Today's Hours: 09:00 AM - 3:00 PM

0.34 miles, THE UPS STORE
118A FULTON ST
JUST EAST OF NASSAU
New York, NY 10038-2712

0.42 miles, DOWNTOWN PHARMACY
165 WILLIAM ST
New York, NY 10038-2605
Today's Hours: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

0.42 miles, DHIREN NEWSTAND
160 WATER ST LBBY
New York, NY 10038-4922
Today's Hours: 06:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Tomorrow's Hours: 06:00 AM - 7:00 PM

0.51 miles, 7-ELEVEN #39102
140 CHURCH STREET
New York, NY 10007
Today's Hours: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Tomorrow's Hours: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Locate the above Western Union Agent Locations and make the payment, then get back to me with the MTCN NUMBERS and payment pick up informations.

If you cannot locate the above Western Union Agent Location, you can look for a local Western Union Outlet Closest you to make the payment.

Let me hear from you urgently.

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009, increasingly frustrated loan lad wrote:
It's alright if you are in holiday till on Wednesday, i have informed the Management of this, but you will be needed to respond positively as soon you are back from your holiday.

You need not waste anymore time on this Ok, we are wastig too much time on this transaction and the Management is really complaining, if you need this then you should not waste time to get it.

The loan have been insured by the insurance company sealed and stamped awaiting delivery, is just the processing of the loan that is delaying this transaction and you are delaying the payment of the fee yourself.

Let us know when you will be making the payment as the payment should be made on Wednesday as soon as you return from holiday or on Thursday unfailingly Ok, do not allow the Management to complain more as they might exterminate the transaction if they are unsatisfied with you.

Along with a picture of a seaed envelope, my ifiot pet, on Mon, Jul 20, 2009 wrote:
In response to your mail, note that we do not normally issue out private matters like this but i am sending this out of the Managements notice.

Wed, Jul 22, 2009 wrote:
Hope you understand?, so are you making the payment now?, let me know for proper arrangement.

Thu, Jul 23, 2009, Eager little loan lad wrote:
So i hope you will not be busy to make the payment today?.

Fri, Jul 24, 2009, loan lad wrote:

Mon, Jul 27, 2009, Loan hustler wrote:
Your mail was well received.

In response to your mail, be well informed that the loan funds cannot be lent to you for the payment of the loan processing fee, the loan processing fee can either be deducted from the loan funds as well.

Reason is because the loan funds has already been insured by a hard covered insurance policy and it has also been been sealed and stamped not to be loosed which makes it impossible for the loan funds to be lent to you for the payment of the loan processing fee or the loan processing fee to be deducted from the loan funds.

But you told me before that you have retrieve the money for the loan processing fee you initially paid via Western Union Secured, so how come you do not have the money to pay again?, why did'nt you make the payment immediately you retrieved the money and what did you use the money for?.

Now i can see that you are not ready to make the payment for the loan processing fee to get the loan funds, i think i better instruct the Management to file an extermination on the loan funds.

I will only need you to respond positively to my mail, if you respond unreasonably then kiss goodbye to the loan transaction.

Mon, Jul 27, 2009, frustrated loan lad wrote:
It safe if you make the payment via Western Union, i guarantee you that, if the payment is not made today or if the date you will be making the payment is not stated by you, then consider the loan transaction terminated, i think i have tried for you.

Tue, Jul 28, 2009, greedy little loan lad wrote:

I will not repeat this again, we have been into this issue for long and you are always putting up one or two excuses, i am not going to take it anymore, if you need me to be serious and co-operative to you then go and make the payment via Western Union.

If you have the money with you, make the payment via Western Union, we would not allow check, you chose your loan funds to be delivered to you via check and that is why we are going to deliver your loan funds via check.

But we need our own payment via Western Union and Western Union it will be, if you cannot make the payment via Western Union then forget about the loan transaction.

Make the payment via Western Union today, else consider the loan transaction terminated, that is all i can say.

Tue, Jul 28, 2009, Loan Lad wrote:
I will be leaving office a couple of minutes from now, so send me the payment pick up information as well as the MTCN Number down once the payment is made, then the pick up of the payment will be gone for tomorrow and i will also get back to you tomorrow.

Wed, Jul 29, 2009, Loan Lad wrote:
Your unseriousness will no longer be tolerated and therefore we shall terminate this transaction with you in the next 12Hours, you can go else where to look for loan as we are no longer interested in your application.

Wed, Jul 29, 2009. our loan lad wrote:
You still have 7Hours left to make the payment via Western Union, the time difference between your Country and ours is 6Hours, from now till 10:30 PM your time you should make the payment and send the MTCN NUMBERS with your the new mail box you will open to this mail box: [email protected]

I believe you will have no complain now, so by 10:30 PM your time today we will be around 4:30 AM and i will be out of office by then to return tomorrow morning, if by tomorrow i resume office and did not receive the payment this mail box [email protected], then consider your application X.

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009, Lad wrote:
Any other mail i receive from you with another question will not be tolerated.

I sent another question!

Last edited by dr stephen williams on Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll bet this guy is sweating bullets, promising his oga that today the mugu will definitely send the $6000 dollars and then getting yet another inane question he has to deal with.

I almost feel sorry for him...

... oh no, hang on, no I don't. Twisted Evil

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr S, Do you mind if I post the info on the ASSURANCE TRUST LOAN FIRM and the email addresses over at Scanwarners? I am trying to update the new loan section.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unhappy loan lad wrote:
from Assurance Trust Loan Firm <[email protected]>
to [email protected]>
cc [email protected]
date Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:43 PM
subject Attn: Raphael Musa - TRANSACTION TERMINATED, GO ELSE WHERE AND APPLY FOR A LOAN.
signed-by yahoo.co.uk
hide details 12:43 PM (37 minutes ago)

LOAN TRANSACTION TERMINATED RAPHAEL MUSA, DO NOT SEND US ANYMORE MAILS.

Thanks,
Mr. Samuel Akin.

Lad put the text in bold and large font, so I would get the point, I think.

The lads address is here, so feel free to cause this shit hook as much pain as you can.

Harvestmoon, please post this over at SW. The headers are below:

Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.231.31.203 with SMTP id z11cs193677ibc;
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:43:48 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.210.30.1 with SMTP id d1mr1837176ebd.62.1248979427861;
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:43:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com (web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com [212.82.104.186])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id 10si4278332ewy.75.2009.07.30.11.43.46;
Thu, 30 Jul 2009 11:43:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 212.82.104.186 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=212.82.104.186;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 212.82.104.186 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 26504 invoked by uid 60001); 30 Jul 2009 18:43:46 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1248979426; bh=BY2u5m8JXzdEGftjCbTUijYtcZPj44/oL07sOyVjnGU=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=+SVC89dW3b6jX4FUYPjAbqBg+YQB8bApnXwLx+/Cl8rI=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG:
Received: from [66.186.34.252] by web24713.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:43:45 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.0.19 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:43:45 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Attn: Raphael Musa - TRANSACTION TERMINATED, GO ELSE WHERE AND APPLY FOR A LOAN.
To: raphael musa <[email protected]>
Cc: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1844097767-1248979425=:26479"

--0-1844097767-1248979425=:26479

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he responded.
Quote:

Geee! Some people, ya know? He put the text in violet.

Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i think i better instruct the Management to file an extermination on the loan funds. Laughing

That just tickled me. Although, I see he got it right in his next email.

Nice work. In my experience, I find loan lads tend to have a fairly low tolerance threshold and drop you fairly quickly, so it is nice to see a bit of lad frustration.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
HarvestMoon
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Odd, I get this IP as originating from the US: 66.186.34.252 UNITED STATES VPLS Inc. d/b/a Krypt Technologies, Orange, CA.

"You must really think i am a fool.God punish you for taking me for a joke" Dead George
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I sent another asking why they won't do business with me.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Doc, but I don't understand the lad's logic at all. You are still interested. How can he treat a customer this way? Don't they adhere to the loan industry's service motto, "Treat every customer as you would like to be treated?" I suggest he answer this question to your satisfaction, or you should demand to speak to his manager. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,

I demand you put me in contact with your supervisor. I am trying to borrow money and you are treating me poorly. As my friend says "Treat every customer as you would like to be treated". I suggest you follow that or you will never make it in this business.

I expect to hear from your manager. I have the $6149 ready fot the loan application, and you will not let me send it to you.

Good day, sir.

Raphael

Maybe he will write back some more! Loan lads have such limited usefulness..

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it took them a few days, but, obligingly:
Dim bulb loan lad wrote:
MAKE THE PAYMENT FIRST TO THE PAYMENT INFORMATION I SENT YOU BEFORE VIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER, THEN I WILL HAVE YOUR TIME BUT AS FOR NOW THE LOAN TRANSACTION TERMINATED .

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it time for

<MTCN.jpeg>

Followed by a few smudged mtcn copies?

Or do you have some other means of causing him to bleed out the ears? Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He came back with 'tude after you requested his supervisor? Oh no he didn't. Send the MTCN as suggested, but he's not getting the number until his supervisor contacts you and apologizes.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Raphael" wrote:
Okay. I am ready t make the payment, but to which one? I don't remember who the hacker was.

Please tell me again, okay?

Thak you,

Raphael

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DUmb loan lad wrote:

Alright,

Now go and make the payment to the below information before i can see you as a seriousminded applicant:

Receiver's Name: Mr. Inegbedion Sunday,
Receiver's Location: 147 Upper Bam Cast Way,
Test Question: Who get paid?
Answer: Us

Then get back to me with the below pickup information:

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
MTCN Number:
Exact Amount Sent:

Upon receipt of the payment, i will know you are serious and i will thereby approve the loan transaction and any question will not be allowed.

If you ask any question, then that's it.

Let me wait to receive the payment.

Mr. Samuel Akin.

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Harvest Moon, I get 66.186.34.252 which is California, too. WTF?

Earlier emails are from 213.255.218.244, Kenya, too.

Most of them are from
41.191.109.130 Nigeria*

junebug
flumpted

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Every time I make a WU "payment" lately, sending a nicely generated Deuzer receipt, my lads tell me they can check on whether or not the payment has been made with my name alone, even with a smudged MTCN. Does anyone know if this is true? They tell me "you did not make the payment, we checked your name and there is no payment in that name." WTF?

"THAT IS PUTTING MY ASS ON FIRE,AND I WOULD NOT REALLY LIKE THAT."
"Your Full…Name.
Your full...contact Address.
And also with your Defecation ID.."
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Western Union website has two methods to check the transfer status, one using the MTCN and the other using the first and last names of the sender and and receiver.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Jack The Tripper
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then what we have here is a savvy lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic