SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Zew0philes of Mercy" potential massbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To the lovely Dr, scambag wrote:
Desert Animals.................................................
Dhole ...................................................................
Dogs......................................................................

What is that? Is it like an A-hole, but better?

He's selling me a "dou6le sea-monkey bu66a." It's off the list so must be a very special order.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
The Dhole (Cuon alpinus), also known as the Asiatic Wild Dog, Indian Wild Dog or Red Dog is a species of Asian canid, and the only member of the genus Cuon.

But there's also the other kind:

Quote:
Dholes... are creatures described in the Cthulhu Mythos of H. P. Lovecraft.
Below him the ground was festering with gigantic Dholes, and even as he looked, one reared up several hundred feet and leveled a bleached, viscous end at him.
—H. P. Lovecraft and E. Hoffmann Price, "Through the Gates of the Silver Key".

Dholes are huge, slimy worm-like creatures, at least several hundred feet long. Because they avoid daylight and are covered in viscous goo, their features are nearly impossible to discern.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Wonder what the shipping charge is on a Dhole (the big wormy ones)?

He's a busy lad and was working, well whining anyway, on sunday:

Quote:
Dear Chairman,
How are you doing today and happy weekend,please I'm having problem with this certificate(veterinary certificate)this is what all of the work is asking me now can you please send me this veterinary certificate with the name i use to work them which is ()please send it tomorrow so that we can get some money from them this new week.

Regards Joseph.

So I figured a bit more de-education and potentially getting him thrown out of every Internet cafe in Accra was in order:

Quote:
Hello Joseph

I'm fine thank you and I did have a very nice weekend thank you.

OK so if I understand you the magas are asking you for a certificate that says you are a veterinarian. That should not be a problem and I will get one of my photoshop boys onto that for you today.

One of my boys who is working this script with other magas tells me they may send you a form to fill in from the UN which is called a CITES form to allow endangered animals to be shipped. He says a good thing to do with this form it so get pictures of the animal off the internet using google images (one needs to be pictures of the animal's genitals so you'll need to turn safe search off and type in something like "Zebra cock") and when it comes to doing pawprints just use your fingers or see if you can find a sheep or goat and put it's foot in ink and then on the paper. The magas will not know the difference.

I will get the certificate to you today or tomorrow, my boys are quite busy right now.

Good luck.

Chairman Peter

I'm making him a graduate of Accrington Stanley U. Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

Oh my word!
Just in time!
I will probably send hime the CITES today or tomorrow.
That's perfect Wink

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy is very busy. He send me 29 pics in total. All were edited and "copyrighted" Laughing

I got one picture from a zebra with a giraffe head Shocked
Being only 7kb it's too small to post it here.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Black Dog
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been in contact with this guy lately and have had a bit of luck... my most recent message:

i am definitely interested in donating but i need to know which animal at your orphanage is in the most need, is there a particular animal that has suffered from the Zoophiles and needs special Zoophile attention?

i need a picture of you to put into my Zoophile registry too...

Please hold up a sign in the photo that says: REGISTERED ZOOPHILE

thanks and looking forward to donating to this worthy cause, keep up the good work

Fogell

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 7:05 AM, kwatiyeboah yeboah <[email protected]> wrote:

Attn:Hugh Fogell,
Thanks for your private email address you sent me and Your contents of your mail is well understood,please respond to this email i sent you before,Yes referring to your sterilized I will not give such animals to you, Some of our customer like sterilized one,
Therefore Mr Hugh Fogell, Since You do not want sterilized one ,You do not need to sponsor such one. We want you to choose your choices of your animals Species vaccinated you prefer to adopt
Treatment giving to all the sick Animals which you can see from the photographer, they can be treat and Vaccinates.Our company like to know ,Which types of the Animals you want to Adopted and Sponsor from our Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge. We can assures you 99.6% the moment the animal is vaccinated and the proper drugs is giving to then with a Good feeding ,The animals will again go back to there normal structure, This is our work we are plaid of it.
How many animals do you like to sponsors also your Terms of your sponsors.
Regarding your sponsorship, We need assist on Drug, and Feeding, and Maintenance of the Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge,
Please what types of sponsorship,Will you like to render to us, .
Kindly inform your mood of sponsor if its Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
At the end of the year, We offer award to our sponsorship, By Giving Two or three animal of their Choice, accordingly to your Contributions. to our Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge. The sponsors must pays first to enable us to know an fill your forms of your sponsorship, The receipt of payments and Id card will send to sponsor.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Your positive reply is welcome
With Greetings
Rev. Dr. Kwati Yeboah.
Veterinary Sturgeon
Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge

any experienced baiters wanna give a bit of coaching because i have an idea for a safari... just PM me if you wanna help

PS. This guy is a "veterinary sturgeon"

cheers Laughing
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got two "photos" of a unicorn. One is an actual photo that has been professionally chopped and another was some fantasy drawing with stars and rainbows BS. Laughing

He's also allowing me to name the unicorn.

Where is the CITES form of which you speak?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

CITES form is here: http://members.419eater.com/~sunshine/CITES.pdf

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me a new "vetenary sturgeon" certificate and it is hilarious Laughing

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a49/kel4876/accrington-stanley-u.jpg

Who gave him the phrase about cow's bottoms? Laughing

Quote:
Dear Dr. Kwati,

Thank you for the certificate.

I have the money and will go to Western Union after I receive the final paperwork I need from you, the required CITES form from the UN, as the Bald Eagle is on the endangered species list.

Once that is sent back to me (you can scan it after it is filled out), the money will be on its way to you.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ The vetenary sturgeon certificate is my doing I'm afriad - I was brought up on "All Creatures Great and Small" - a TV series about a vet practice set in the 40's I think - and the vets always seemed to have their hands inside the less pleasant end of a cow Shocked

And I figured the cloth cap and whippet was a suitable crest for Accrington Stanley U Smile And if he does try and recycle that anyone googling Accrington Stanley will find out they are a minor league football team in Lancashire.

Edit: Oh and the signature is Adolf Hitler's

Last edited by sunshine on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received the prices for the reptiles I ordered.

Quote:
Attn:Mr Bob,
Thanks for your reply, Your contents of your mail, well understood, Regarding to the prices of purchasing our reptiles
Underlisted prices are :-
The cost of purchasing small crocodiles female is $ 1,390usd for each one
The cost of purchasing small crocodile Male is $1000usd ,For each one .
The cost of purchasing Python SebasMales $4000usd for each one
Python Sebas is Female $4,688.89usd Shocked for each one
The cost of purchasing Python Regius male $ 3400.98usd Shocked for each one
The cost of purchasing Python Regius female $ 4000usd for each one
The cost of purchasing Bitis gabonica Male $5,000usd
The cost of purchasing Bitis gabonica female $5600.usd for each one
Our model of payments is Bank to Bank Transfer (Account Bank transfer)
The moment you made your payments the receipt of payments and Airwaysbills
Thanks

With Greetings
Rev. Dr.
Veterinary Sturgeon Cool

Time for CITES and then arguing about his outrageous prices Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dammit.

I'm not sure when I'm getting back from my wedding (busy right now), but I want one of those certificates!

Maybe regulations have changed since the last time I imported a Yeti and Unicorn. I'll have to get him filling in the certificate info.

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I now have the veterinary certificate for my 2 year old purebred unicorn. He must be pretty small because I weigh more than he does!

Time for the form.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Yabadabadoo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, but I'm sorry that my favourite creature is not listed. Please can we obtain a few trouser snakes?
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
I now have the veterinary certificate for my 2 year old purebred unicorn. He must be pretty small because I weigh more than he does!

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v716/Matrofie/?action=view¤t=VERTERINARYCERTIFICATE.gif]Image[/URL]

Time for the form.

I may responsible for th eunicorn size mixup. I told him I wanted one that was between the size of an armadillo and a wombat...

I guess he now specialized in miniature Unicorns.

Happy Baiting...

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked him if he was an Incorporated Society or a Registered Charity, and that we would need copies of either his Incorporation Articles or a copy of his Charity Registration before we could proceed with his US$20,000 donation.

He's gone all quiet on me, you may need to supply some more certificates for him Sunshine Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Look at this!
Reply when I asked him to fill the CITES 2 times, one for the male and the other for the female of the purple-collar-raptors I'm buying (bold added by myself)

Quote:
Thank you for your email,there is no way we can fill the form with out payment because we have fill so many forms for buyers and they never buy any animals from us,so our new company law now is that before we fill any form you have to make part payment of the total cost of what you are buying from us,please make part payment of $7,000 to our bank account now and after we receives the slip from you we will now fill the form and send it to you before you will then pay the balance of $6,500,usd before the shipment.

With Greetings
Rev. Dr. Kwati Yeboah.
Veterinary Sturgeon
Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge

Oh yes, I received this bank account from him BTW:
Quote:
Citibank
A/C NO: 36013639
Swift code: CITIUS33,
111 Wall street,New York.
N.Y 10043 USA
Via
Uniqe Link lnvestments LTD,
Ecobank Ghana LTD
A/c 3001424180219
Swift code: ecocghac
Account type: $ USD
Branch: Osu oxford street

Maybe his oga should learn him that when a maga asks for a form to be filled, it should be done? Twisted Evil

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Damn you Albator, now I probably have to pay first before I receive the CITES documents Laughing Laughing Laughing

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I've reported that one Albator.

We're having some fun here, Bruuce the mi1kman sent faked bank transfer slips (thanks Deuzer!) with $5 filled as the amount. Our lad is going ballistic.

In requisite HUGE FONT, the sturge0n wrote:
Attn:S@ndra,
You can invite any other person to check on the Payments Slip,
YOU CALLED ANY OTHER PERSON ASSIST TO CHECK PAYMENT SLIP FOR YOU, SECONDLY DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO MR BRUCE.......
THIS IS THE ERRO IN THE PAYMENTS SLIP...............
Payment slip do not reflect in computer print out.
what he send to us document look a certifcate.
Amount Numerics.........15,00 what is This?
Amount Text..................Five dollar
Signature from the Bank.........................Bank have no right to endorses signature on payment Slip.
Signaure from Customer............................In any payments Slip , No signature on it, therefore means what Mr Br*ce send invalid.
Across Statement..................With Red hand write..................show COPY DO NOT ACCEPT PROOF OF TRANSACTION,
THIS STATEMENT COME ACROSS THE PAYMENT SLIP.HAVE YOUANYTIME SEE SOMETIME ON THIS NATURE ON PAYMENTS SLIP.
Please should correct yourself and make the right things.
Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.
Thanks
Rev. Dr. Kw@ti Yeb0ah.
Veterinary Sturge0n

Oh noez! Bruuce claims he has been robbed and kidnapped!

Bruuce wrote:
S@ndra i have something terrible to tell you yes i lied to you because i am in fear for my life and my family. On my way to the bank i was taken hostage by a man of Africa named "Tunu6u Abdu1." He is watching me typing this now. He put a bag on my head and put me in the trunk of car and drove me somewhere. I don't know where I am, some factory with covered windows. He took all your money all $28000 and he has a knife to my head all the time. He made me send you those fake forms oh I am so sorry.He wants more money and he will email you soon to demand more. Please dont tell the police or this Mr. Tunu6u says he will hurt my family too oh please he says he will let me go if he can get more money. Ow he just cut me with the knife he told me I have to go. Sorry I won't be able to cream you on Thursday. Bruuce.

Here's the twist: S@ndra has been corresponding with and "sending" money to a Tunu6u Abdu1, refugee from Ghana/diamond lad...who is also our own Dr. Kw@ti Yehb0@h. My version of Mr. Abdu1 will be mailing his ransom note soon...I wonder if the lad will have to tell me to ignore his other character? Stay tuned Twisted Evil

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gee thanks bohigal, you've totally blown my "I went down to WU just before closing, got seduced and taken to a hotel by the WU teller without making the payment and woke up after the romp and all my money had been stolen" excuse. Laughing

bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^I'm sure that this lad is facing similar baiting modalities by now Very Happy
I wonder how long we can proceed before he starts dropping some of us. Anyway, he's a busy lad - that's for sure Twisted Evil

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anticipating his refusal to fill out the form unless he gets paid, I sent him the following:

Quote:
So you know, I had my lawyer looking into the requirement for this whole animal adoption thing, and he discovered that there is some kind of form that needs to be filled out by you. It's some sort of international treaty or something for international animal transactions. I don't know much about it. The lawyer explained it all to me but it all just went over my head. I'm sure you know about this and I'm sure you deal with this form all the time so I'm guessing it should be no big deal for you to fill it out.

Anyways the lawyer told me that I need to have the form filled out and submitted to the authorities before I can complete the transaction and send you the money. If you get me the filled out form today, I'll send you the money immediately. I've attached the form.

Hope to hear from you today. I don't like carrying all this cash around with me.

Fingers crossed.

Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the wedding - I had the clerk send the money via WU, sending the M7CN number via M7CN S3CURE and am happy to report it was withdrawn almost immediately. That was back on Saturday.

Today I asked the Mugu why I no hear from him?

He says he's waiting for money. But I sent it already, and WU says it was withdrawn in New J3rsey back on Saturday.

If I log into M7CN S3CURE an error message comes up saying the money was already withdrawn...

It looks like someone stole the money right out from under the Mugu's nose. I wonder if WU has a series of claims forms for these sorts of instances. I hope they aren't too long. Like no more than 20 pages each.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nap Olean wrote:
Gee thanks bohigal, you've totally blown my "[sex, drugs, and money]" excuse.
General, I love your version of the chop and see no reason why you shouldn't use it!

This guy is getting rattled. He keeps forgetting to use the BIG fonts so he ends up sending every message twice. Right now he's ignoring that his other scam persona is being used by Bruuce in the kidnap hoax.

Lad wrote:
Attn:S@ndr@,
You know its criminal offence for sending Fake Bank Slip to a company.Its again the law, Mr Bruuce is Criminal he eat up the money, Let him to pay back the money.
When are you going to send the money to us so that Sea - Monkey Bu66a can be send to you.
Looking forward to hear from you.Thanks

Halfwit victim wrote:
Dr Yeahb0ah how can you call Bruuuce a criminal when he is the victim of a crime?!He is kidnapped! Look what they have done to him!!! This monster Tunu6u A6dul, earlier this month he sent me email and he said he was a refugee who needed help and so being a christian woman, I sent him money!! Bruuce was deliverying it to the bank!! And now it turns out my son A6dul is really a criminal who robbed and kidnapped my Bruuce and want's a ransom! I hvae to get out the cash box to see if there is $26000 for the ransom, I think there is becuase last time I counted it was about $400000! I hop you will pray for my Bruuce and his safe release, also I will pray that my doub1e sea monkey Bu66a will also be safe until I can get the money to you safely!! But now I am going to pay the ransom to this horrible wicked Tunu6u A6dul!
Kidnap hoaxer and dolla choppa Bruuce wrote:
Listen and listen good S@ndra. This is Tunu6u A6dul I have your friend Bruuce H@ndey in an undisclose location. You will collect $26000 cash right away and give it to him tomorrow and he will deliver it to me. I will be watching him the whole time with my knife so don't try any funny business you got that? If you do not do this right I will start doing things to his family. Do you understand? I am serious. Do not ignore this message and do not call the police because bad Africa vudu will happen to you.Here is a picture of your friend Bruuce before we cut him. Listen and obey to Tunu6u A6dul.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As Joseph has been a bit tardy with getting you all your completed CITES forms I thought a little chat with his chairman was in order.

Me (as oga)
Quote:
Joseph

As you well know because this is your first job and I need to see how you perform your duties one of my boys is pretending to be a maga and was on the list of emails I sent to you. Of course you do not know which one it is.

However I was disappointed to hear form my boy this morning that you are not working properly. Remember I told you that a happy maga is a paying maga and you should do whatever they ask and fill in all the forms that they send you and then they will pay? Well I hear that you're being difficult and not giving the magas what they are asking for. This is not good Joseph and I need you to work the magas properly if you are going to do jobs for me. After all how can I trust you with face to face work if you can't keep a maga relaxed and happy on email? You must see how this looks to me Joseph.

Please look upon this email as an encouragement to you to work better and smarter rather than a reprimand but I hope I do not have to write to you again on this subject.

Good luck

Chairman Peter

Hmm.. he's not happy, but the good news is he thinks you're all guymen, especially you bohigal...

Quote:
Dear Peter,
Why do you use to be doing like this,i take you as my brother and you went and send me guymen email address to be working,the email you sent me are all guyment they want to use my bank account for jobs good thank God there is no money inside the account im giving to them,they all are just replying me like the way you were doing before we be came friends.one of them who called him self sandra send me a fake slip with stamp dose real slip go with stamp,i will never fill dose form on till they pay first im a guymen i know what i mean.
Joseph

I'll try the caring manager approach on him...

Quote:
Joseph my friend

Please be assured that I'm not trying to cheat you or gain access to your bank accounts; even if I knew your bank account numbers how would that profit me? I cannot ring up the bank and say "send me all the money in this account" can I? The only thing I can do with a bank account is pay money INTO the bank, can't I.

Now you say that all the names I sent you are guymen, well I can assure you that only one is a guyman that works for me (his name is Winston, you'd like him) and he isn't this Sandra you mention. Now it may be that this Sandra is a guyman but if he is he doesn't work for me. As far as I can tell all the other emails I have sent you are real maga.

Joseph I just want what is best for you and best for me and that is to make money. You can't expect maga to pay you to fill in a form, they just flat out will not do it. Do you expect the guy selling peppers at the market to say "pay me to put the peppers in a bag, now pay me for the peppers"? Of course not. And it is the same with the maga. As soon as you refuse their requests which are reasonable to them all they see is another African out to scam their money and they drop you. I live here in Europe Joseph, I know their ways and how they think and I am trying to help you.

Now, I would like you to get back to work and make some money. If you are too busy then maybe get someone in the cafe to help you - pay them a couple of Cedis for every form they fill in for you.

I am relying on you Joseph, and I have big plans for your future. Don't let me down.

Chairman Peter

...and if that doesn't work I'll threaten him with a hammer to the kneecaps
Twisted Evil

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic