SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The one and only official F1 topic.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not just continues. Explodes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8108488.stm

IMHO, this is the best thing that could happen to F1.
They ditch Ecclestone and Hitler and go it alone.

We get the best venues (not some dirt-track chosen because of politics), the best drivers, the best cars and above all, the stupid rule changes are ditched.

FIA bought this totally on themselves and it recalls the schism in the 70s which gave Ecclestone so much power. It's about time that the people who actually are F1 took the sport back from him and his cronies.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This could be better than Silverstone. Spanky and the Poison Dwarf have brought it upon themselves.

I just hope it doesn't go like Indycar did , where you had the IRL and CART racing on different tracks on the same weekend. Mindyou, if the FIA just have Williams and Force India, that won't be much of a loss, and even less of a spectacle as they race each other very week.

ETA: From a comment on crash.net:

Quote:
I believe Bernie is bitch slapping Max around in a motor home at the moment. It was only a matter of time before everything caught up with them. Hmmm...greed and dictatorship, deffinately a losing combo...

Smile

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey

Last edited by Roycropper on Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
GordonBennett
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think 80% of this thread should leave and start its own..

Purple Flower
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FIA will sue FOTA

What's next. Probably a concept letter to all major circuits all over the world is in preparation. "Host a FOTA class race once, and you'll never ever get a F1 race again. Love, Spanky and Dwarf."

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No split, no budget cap - and no Max Mosley. A victory for FOTA and F1?

I wasn’t expecting F1’s long-standing row to be resolved today any more than I had on the many other ‘deadline days’ which have come and passed with no resolution.

But the decision from the World Motor Sports Council came remarkably swiftly: next year’s F1 championship will be run to rules broadly similar to this year. Max Mosley’s effort to impose a budget cap on the teams has failed - and he has agreed not to stand for re-election in October.

“Everyone’s won” said Mosley afterwards. But is this really anything other than a victory for FOTA - and the ultimate defeat of Spanky??

Take that, Max! Swish!!!!

ETA: Spanky's toast as of now:

Quote:
In a deal that Mr Mosley, 69, tried to present as a personal triumph, he was removed from all influence over Formula One with immediate effect. Not only will he now not stand for re-election for a fourth term as FIA president in October, he will no longer run the sport from this morning, and he will not assume any other role in the FIA from which he could continue to influence affairs.

Times Online

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'peace' almost lasted for a full day: Spanky isn't giving up that easily. Clicky

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

banghead

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a petty little bastard he is.

"Say sorry or I'll scupper the deal".

The fact is that he was forced out, wether he likes to admit it or not.

And how do you work this out?

Quote:
I would have no role in the FIA after October, something which is plain nonsense, if only because of the FIA statutes [which grant former presidents a place on the senate]," the president fumed.

Then in the next sentence:

Quote:
There was no need for me to involve myself further in F1 once we had a settlement..

So he's saying he'll have a role in one breath and then saying he won't be involved in the next.

Did they give him brain damage when they spanked his ass?

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope these are his last convulsions .. He became mad Max when he was called a dictator by the FOTA. It seems the slave role suited much better.

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ecclestone's self-knowledge: I'm an idiot (Linky)
His admiration for hitler explains perfectly why he's getting along with Mosley so well.

Oh, FIA and FOTA are at war again about the 2010 regulations, but what's new. Linky

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the circus is back at the pale shadow of what was once the Nurburgring.

Only Friday practice, but shock horror, Lewis Hamilton was fastest. Maybe on low fuel and new tyres, lets just see if he can get out of the last 5 in Qualifying tommorrow.

Vettel, Button, Webber, Trulli and Sutil complete the top six.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats Aussies. Great race by Mark Webber. He's 32 years old, first time win in a F1 race. He was superiour today, even after having undergone a drive through penalty. Too bad Louis blew a tire right after the start. Sure looked like the McLaren had the pace to finish higher.

Brawn looks like he's facing some problems. Beside making a wrong choice going for a 3-stop strategy today, I noticed the problems Rubens and Jenson had blocking Alonso at the end of the race. The end of the Brawns GP hegemony?

Finally a Ferrari in the top 3 too. Looks like the teams finally found the ingredients to beat the Brawns, next goal: RBR?

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm very happy for Webber, did you hear him at the end on the radio? I felt very sorry for him when he got a drivethrough, but that didn't stop him.

On the BBC coverage, Rubens shot himself in the foot big time, blaming the team for sabotaging his race again, he said he just wanted to get on the plane home and not talk to anyone in the team.

Williams: Rubens deserves 'a smack' for 'red card' outburst

The fuel rig jammed, FFS, they don't do that on purpose. Rolling Eyes

Lewis arrived at the first turn in the lead, but with a puncture that meant his race was already over. At least he's used to being last, a shame after all they did to improve the car.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hitler finds out about the FIA / FOTA split:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO8TLBn7z1k

As i recall, Hitler really was at Spanky's mum and dad's wedding. Shocked

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy crap, I thought you were joking, but it's true. And what a romantic place to get married too: from wikipedia:

Quote:
They married in secret in 1936, in the Berlin home of Nazi propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels. Adolf Hitler was one of the guests

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hungarian GP Practice 2 just finished, I was half watching (on the BBC) and half working. Wink

The McLarens have definitely turned things around, though they were always going to do less badly at slow tracks. Hekki was fastest this morning, Hamilton this afternoon, with Hekki P2. Of course last time out (German GP) Lewis had a good car, but fecked it up 200 yards into the race.

Qualifying should be good tomorrow, at least the Maccas should make it to Q3, if not the front of the grid.

Sh*t or bust weekend for Piquet Jr, with Roman Grosjean waiting to jump into his seat before it goes cold.

Hungary sucks as a racetrack IMO, it's about as easy as Monaco to overtake.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Massa taken out by a part of the rear suspension of Barichello's Brawn GP car smacking him in the face. He's out for now, concussion and minor injuries, and won't start tomorrow. Alonso on pole, but I suspect he was very light with little fuel and a short first stint. I hope for Hamilton to make it to the podium, with the two RBR's, this might be his chance.

ETA: Massa underwent surgery, they took splinters of bone out of his head. He seems to be OK now. This is what an 800 Gram object will do at 250+ km/h

[img]htxp://img.mtv3.fi/mn_kuvat/mtv3/urheilu/formulakuvat/kilpailut/2009/755343.jpg[/img]

Mod edit, if you want to see it, copy the link and change the 'x' for a 'p'. We don't know how this story ends yet, he has a fractured skull. - RC

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Race results:

1: Hamilton
2: Raikonen
3: Webber

Brilliant drive, Lewis. McLaren is finally succeeding in making their cars quicker, Ferrari seems to be on the way back also. First ever F1 race won by a car with the KERS system. Brawn seems to be gliding off the scale. (budget problems probably)

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a fraught weekend of random power cuts, so I didn't see the race live, I watched the highlights in between power cuts this evening, but only after my wife had rung and told me Lewis had won.

What happened to Phillipe Massa was a shock after pretty much the same thing killed Henry Surtees last week. The only exposed part of a driver is his head, and the chances of either accident happening were one in a million. Now we will will see overactions, which started tonight with Renault being banned for one race because Alonso's wheel made a bid for freedom, after a pitstop cockup. These things always happen in motorsport, but that one was one of the 999,999 times where a flying object doesn't hit a driver on the head.

The one miracle seems to be that Massa seemed to pass out with the brakes on - straight thick black lines led to the tyre wall. If he hadn't it would have been so much worse.

Quote:
"[The scan] brought the result that we had expected concerning an injury of this type," chief surgeon Peter Bazso confirmed"

I'm not sure if that's good or not. Confused

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not like me to double post, but this is potentially enormous news:

Quote:
Michael Schumacher is not ruling out the possibility of standing in for injured Ferrari driver Felipe Massa.

LINK

ETA: I remember an interview with Michael where he hinted that the reason for his early retirement was to give Massa a chance of a drive, Ferrari already having signed Raikkonen. With Massa being unable to drive, he is quite happy to have another bash. He has driven in a couple of the tests, and been still scarily competetive.

AETA: HE'S BACK!

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
WarChild
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait to see Schumi on the track again Smile Kind of stopped watching F1 after he retired...

"Yes."
[long pause] "Friend!"
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WarChild wrote:
Can't wait to see Schumi on the track again

Here you go, Michael Schumacher testing F2007 31 July 2009

The other FOTA teams have decided to allow Schumi one day testing the F60 2009 car, which Martin Brundle described yesterday as 'turkeys voting for Christmas'. Smile

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10

Last edited by Roycropper on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
themob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think Sir Frank is happy about it. clapping

It will be interesting to see how Stig does given his age.

I remember when Our Nige came back for a race, his last hoorah in a Williams. Turned out rather well for him as I recall.

I've got a feeling it could be the same for Stig. Very Happy
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seen on the news, Fillipe Masa giving a news conference on his way from Hungary to his home in Brazil. He looks pretty damm good considering the accident. Nasty scar on his forehead, but he spoke wall, was walking ok, and says he's looking forward to getting back in the car.

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
themob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like Schumi isn't going to put a show on. It's being reported on the Beeb that he isn't fit enough to race so has pulled out.

On the bright side though Alonso could well be racing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic