SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^It would be strange if it was our lad, since he directly asked my G0mer if he could join him. It's a bit too friendly and not in all caps, perhaps you've hooked one of his boys? Confused

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^All very good points. I will feel him out some more.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Received this. Time for Mr. G to make an appearance :

Quote:
Dear ,

I dont want you to be sick and tired of the thing i tell you and i told you that i am in Abidjan before my uncles are looking for me to collect the treasure chest map from me so i have to ran away from Abidjan for a safty country which they not catch me and that how i got to Accra-Ghana and i am telling you the truth and last night i want to a calling center to call you but your phone is ringing and no one pick it up and i left the place and you can make your trip to Ghana then we set up to go Abidjan together to look for the treasure chest and you are the one who is going to finance the treasure hunt or not me.

You knew the treasure hunt is thrillion of Dollars and when you got it the treasure chest then you can ship to your country first then you come back for the sierra leone to purchase the diamond with a lot money from the traesure chest.

I have told you earlier that no games and this is a seriouse matter which we need to be solve out fast because of my uncles and i have told you the hire man and woman i got that we are going to pay their charges and go for the treasure hunt and please i dont want you to be keeping late to reply back to me due to at any time my uncles can come to Ghana and started looking for me and with you i trust and i believe in you and the hotel manager is also asking for my hotel bills ..Please tell me your mind and lets go for the treasure chest hunt.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Regards

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well he's asked for a few thousand. I cant do that until I get sparkles' picture! Time to stop taking demands from this imbecil. I also have a feeling Mr. G0m3r is not done yet Smile

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Mr. Sparrow has asked me for $4750 USD to pay for the women and the other stuff.

I have decided to tell him that I am willing to send him $5k for him to have some spare money for himself. However I need a picture of either Sparkles, or a picture of him holding a sign for me. Either one of those pictures earns him a $500 bonus, which means if he gives both to me, I'll send him $6k. Without any of those pictures he'll get zilch.

So R. Psychology, I'd really like you to convince him to get at least the picture of him. Haven't gotten any trophies off any lad yet, and I want this guy to be my first one Smile

Oh I also told him that the WU here is under construction and I have to use MG. That way Mr. G0m3r can chop his dolla again Rolling Eyes

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'm not sure if I can at this point, I've already told him to take pictures if he needed to, but it seems he ignored my advice.

As for G0mer chopping his dolla, we may need to stop soon, provided he passes his "initiation" Twisted Evil

Sent this from G0mer:
Quote:
WHAT DA FUCK R U TALKIN ABOUT FOOL

U THINK I CAN PUT TRUST IN SMEONE WHO WORK FOR MI ENEMY>?

IF U SERIOUS U MUST DO SOMETHNG TO PROV UR SERIOUS ABOUT JOINING DA BOYZ

DEN WE TALK

Our traitorous lad's reply:
Quote:
AT LEAST YOU HAVE BEEN CHOPING MY MONEY AND THATS PROVED TO YOU AND YOU CHOP MY MONEY $2,500 ON FRIDAY AND THE MONEY WAS COLLECTED HERE IN LAGOS NIGERIA WHICH PROVED TO ME THAT YOU ARE NIGERIA GUY ...AND GOD DEY AND YOU CAN GIVE ME FORMART AND TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO PROVE TO YOU THAT AM SERIOUS TO WORK FOR YOU MAN.

MAN WHAT DID YOU NEED FROM ME ..JUST TELL ME SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER ...HUM...

ONE LOVE ...MAN U SAID SO .....

Sent this back:
Quote:
OK FIRST THING FIRST, I AM NO NIGERIA GUY I JUS MESSING WID UR MIND IM ABIDJAN GUY

TO PROVE DAT U SERIOUS BOUT JOINING DA GOMER BOYZ, U HAV TO DO ONE OF TWO THING

U CAN EITHER TRAVEL TO ABIDJAN AND TALK TO ME FACE 2 FACE SO I CAN SEE IF U SERIOUS

OR U CAN GET DA GOMER BOYZ TATOO N HAV PHOTOS TO PROVE IT

DIS R DA ONLY OPTIONNS

He's starving for payment, so he'll probably go for the "easy" tattoo option. Obviously, I'm going to make that the less desirable choice, so he'll change his mind and go for the safari. If he's smart, he'll see that he can easily profit from the safari.

So, based on his response, we may have to stop chopping his dolla (at least using G0mer Wink ). If he refuses to do either, he'll face the consequences Twisted Evil

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if g0mer cant chop his dolla, i'll have to use plan B. He's in for a world of pain through m7cn s3cur3 and $ecur1ty $h1eld Twisted Evil

Lets hope the lad knows at least how to google "unicorn" lol.

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Wouldn't it seem odd to suddenly require SS and the like all of the sudden? Or are you switching to Western Onion in light of the recent scams? Razz

Oh, and just because G0mer can't chop his dolla, it doesn't mean that yet another mysterious character can't Wink
That ought to drive him up the wall Laughing

stereomonkey
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it too late for me to get in on this?
I'd be very interested Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^All magas are welcome, go ahead and PM me. Very Happy

The new format should be sent out tomorrow, if I decide to stop procrastinating Embarassed

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
based on his response, we may have to stop chopping his dolla (at least using G0mer
Your message is well received. Dr. G0mer will back off.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol with g0mer around I think the lad will be glad to have a security measure himself. All depends, first, if Mr. Sparrow can supply me with at least one picture... I'll work from there.

Mrmame
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I join in the fun?
PMed
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was so excited that Mr Sparrow had given me his picture. It would be my first trophy. When I check the picture... What the hell???

Here's the picture he sent me. You can clearly see it's a computer font, and there's no shading on the writing like you would expect when holding a sheet in front of you...

Should I tell him I know it's a fake and ask for another picture or just go on with the bait?

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mentioning G0m3r got his attention :

Quote:
Dear ,

I was so surprised when i got your mail that you are going to meet my associate in Abidjan and i dont any fucking associate in Abidjan and this Person called himself Mr. is One Of my uncles who want to use starts collect the treasure map from you and they will just eat your money and denied you that,they dont know you again and this is what am saying that,someone has been checking my emails at my back and thats why i brought here to be sending mail to me and not knowing that its my uncles spamming me all around and i dont want you to be talking to them anymore because all they after is to killed you and collect your money so dont mind them and you knew am the one you have been fellow and i have showed you the treasure map with the clues to get to the island where my late father buried the treasure and all my uncles dont have the treasure map and the clues..you know i have put all my mind on you and i trust you that is i gave you the treasure map and the clues and i dont
want you to betrayed me by fellow my uncles plan.

Please am suffering here in accra Ghana and i dont even have any money with me right now and the hotel manager came to me this afteroon that he gave me 72 hours to get the money or else he will threw me out of the hotel and please for God sake and am on my knees begging to get the money sent to the hotel manager and here is his information to send the money to him.

Just let me know as soon as you made the payment and if you want me to come to Abidjan then you meet me there so that we can together to where my father buried the treasure then you have to joined my traveling trip with the money i own the hotel manager you can add $250 to the $450 making $700 so that you can tell me when you are going to arrive to Abidjan so that i can come and meet you.

I will be waiting to read from you and please dont talk my the person call himself is one of my uncles Ok.

Thanks & God bless you and we are not going to work vain .Amen.

@RP

How do you want to play this?

FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Had to drop this for now, having some issues recovering from shoulder surgery. Still keeping up, if it's still on when I can use both hands again, I might just sneak back in...

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sorry to hear that, hope you get better soon Sad

@AL1VE: What, is he being held hostage? Tell him to run. He can always pay the hotel manager later.
If that doesn't work, send the money through WU, since they recently initiated their new security method, M7CN S3cure, so his uncles can't hack the MTCN Laughing

@Loupeitak: Tell him that the man is obviously edited in around the sign. Make him think that his sign editing is actually realistic Wink
I'd then go for the unicorn picture as absolute proof, since it's impossible to fake a unicorn picture realistically. Razz

@Mrmame: PM received! Welcome to 419eater!

Sorry for the delay in the script, I had a run-in with the East India Trading company and had to fight them off with nothing but a pistol with a single shot and my bare hands! (I slept too long and now I don't have time)

Embarassed

Moose Head
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No1 clarified, but is this 100% Risky free? Laughing
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^yes u hav nothign to worry about u will receive 100% risky free mail from da mugu now send da PM to me quick thru WU ok Razz

No response to G0mer's request, but good news. New format now sent out, say hello to his new character:

Quote:
Subject line: ATTN: EAST INDIA TRADING CO. VICTIMS

Has your ship been blown to bits by the bloodthirsty fleets of the East India Trading Company?
Was your crew hanged? Keelhauled? Shot? Stabbed? Burned? Drowned? Frozen? Molested? Cut? Sliced? Diced? Fucked up, yo?

Well, there is good news. The newly passed Pirate Pr0tection Act provides funds to get the seven sea's most bloodthirsty pirates back on their feet after a deadly encounter with the EITC. It offers full reimbursement of crew, plunder, and supplies to needy pirates such as yourself.
For a long time, no one sought for pirates' rights. That has all changed. Since the EITC started hunting down pirates, the rum, prosthetics, tattoo, smuggling, and eye patch industries have suffered. Pirates are now seen as a precious consumer and source of income for many companies (minus those that trade by sea).

I am Dave E. Jones, a federal lawyer who can help you obtain your well-deserved reimbursement. If you wish to make a claim through the PPA, please send me these details:

Name:
Ship Name:
Parrot/Monkey's Name:
Damages done by the EITC:

Sincerely,
Dave E. Jones
Fly4n-Dutchm4nn Legal

I decided to write this one completely by myself. Sure, not as long-winded as the other one, but at least no one will fall for it.

Sent this to our lad from Viktor:
Quote:
I am terribly sorry for the late reply, I had to change residences to avoid detection by the authorities. Even with my contacts in the government, it is hard to stay ahead of them. I always just barely escape.

Anyways, that is a good theory on how Gomer hacks, but he has obviously not been intercepting my mail, and he always spams me. Honestly, I don't know how much time he has to just continually spam me. It's like an endless stream of it.

Really? He keeps sending me taunts that say he's going to figure out the MTCN. He hasn't grabbed it yet. Luckily he was thrown off by the email change, or has he emailed you at your new address? And don't pull that shit with me. How the fuck is it my fault that you're letting him contact your victims? I hired you because of your skills. Is this really all you have?

Where are you going in the USA? Perhaps we could meet up so I can properly instruct you. But, I am curious as to how you have enough money to move to the USA, yet supposedly you can't pay your internet bill.

I am sending you the new format. The victims I will be giving you are victims from my own jobs, and the format is made specifically for them. Here are their email addresses:

<email addies>

There should be more soon, so hopefully these will be a good warmup until then.

Victor Lustig

I am needing more pirates in need of financial aid, so if you think you're up to baiting this lad from yet another address, send it on over Very Happy

Last edited by Reverse Psychology on Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SUCCESS!!!! MY FIRST TROPHY!!!!!!
I'm the happiest baiter right now! Smile

Thank you Reverse Psychology for making this possible! Woohoo! Very Happy

I will now PM you another email address to re-bait this lad. I want some more prizes from him hehe Laughing

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still trying to get him to Abidjan. We'll see if he's interested. Smile

@RP

Btw, I mentioned G0m3r again. Let me know when to stop.

Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still working with Sparrow too.
Here's a quote from his latest ranting missive.
Quote:
I read your mail but I don’t understand what you mean by what fuck am I doing like how daddy, you maybe thinking why I mail you with different email and I have told you that some one is checking my email at my back but now they have hack my that email and I cant login there again and that why I move you here to continue our proceed on my father treasure hunt.

He calls me Daddy.

Loupeitak, congrats on trophy.
Maybe I will work SpaXXow for one.
I've been busy with other lads.

"In life if you aspire to acquire the desire you acquire, then you fire and it backs fire, don’t retire but retire to acquire the desire you acquire." –Bxn JohnsXn

Closed lad accounts x6
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Haha, what did your character say to him?

@Loupeitak: Congrats on the trophy Very Happy
(son of a...I haven't even got a trophy yet...) Razz

@AL1VE: Perhaps lay off until we know for sure whether or not he will join the Boyz. If he does not reply to me until around Thursday or Friday, we will resume chopping.

No word back to Viktor or G0mer, I think he's mad Laughing
Hopefully he's broke, or worse Twisted Evil

SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RP, I hope you included the addy I PM'd you several days ago. It will by my first bait, and my fingers are itching to start typing!
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
(son of a...I haven't even got a trophy yet...)

I sense some hostility... Maybe you should contact m7cn s3cur3's support crew. I hear they can help you with all your problems!

Oh and I might be getting some more stuff from him!:

Quote:
My Beloved Daddy,

Thanks you for accepted me as your new son and I pray to almighty God to guard you and protect us to meet one on one someday which it will surely come through daddy.

Daddy I don’t have a bank account and my father promised to open one for me before he died and since my uncles are after me want me to dead and I have not get a rest of mind everyday than to ran away far from them to get my late father treasure chest and open account then. I don’t trust the hire headman about his bank details you requested for but if you are going to send the money through western union or money gram then I can grantee but bank details no but I will talk with the hotel manager if he can give me his bank details to send the money because the bank manager stayed in the hotel always and he can not run away with the money so I can give you the hotel manager bank details tomorrow as soon as he gives me OK.

I go and meet the hire headman for the ladies picture who is going to dig for us but daddy the treasure chest plan has been set up yesterday due to my picture requested for make everything changed but I have set the traveling trip till Saturday then the money will have come in to pay their charges and I ask for the ladies picture as you request.

I have told you daddy not to worry yourself about the sparkles picture and as soon as I hear from the doctor it will be forward to you Sir immediately.

I will be waiting to read from you and you should be expecting my mail too about the bank details Ok.

Thanks & God will bless you.

J0hn Sp4rrow

Can anyone say "First Piggy"? Laughing

@SouthernRedneck
This is one stupid lad, great to start off with. But don't think that all lads are like this one. I'm having lots of luck with this guy, but every other lad i've talked to has dropped me.
But don't worry. Just remember to bait safe and have lots of fun Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic