SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a church scammer? (He spelled "amen" wrong

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GSN_fan
Hellish Taskmaster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute2.internal (compute2.internal [10.202.2.42])
by store39m.internal (Cyrus v2.3.14-fmsvn19702-d9e35fdb) with LMTPA;
Sun, 02 Aug 2009 16:30:23 -0400
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.3
X-Spam-charsets: plain='iso-8859-1', html='iso-8859-1'
X-Resolved-to: [email protected]
X-Delivered-to: [email protected]
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3.messagingengine.com ([10.202.2.202])
by compute2.internal (LMTPProxy); Sun, 02 Aug 2009 16:30:08 -0400
Received: from web112316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (web112316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.26.180])
by mx3.messagingengine.com (Postfix) with SMTP id 40302179
for <[email protected]>; Sun, 2 Aug 2009 16:30:08 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 33783 invoked by uid 60001); 2 Aug 2009 20:30:06 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.mx; s=s1024; t=1249245006; bh=GK1VnM3InqZ9tzGyZqoKSr9wUUINfVc6wxS9WYDPR00=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=QIlbxidZyAWEJ1LhyS0q2fTShtrca0rjJPPhD0591iawjvDvMn2Is4jVfM5hGhPtHYYkNfRI0geEJLimtwZ5EZEd7WdwX08AHLAOpGqc/+tAV8XVRZ9GFj6nDjMs7cFhD5KUS+JJgigXfYKNrn9XsGyhQW6IKUBt5Bui63YItN4=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.mx;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=wuoHKkw7/UMx2iTbu5EiQ09lAHQJEKwYtZjLVPzsi7cNEahLAmWNrn0qxGKQmXgjLkAiGlyv06LiKv0eXkWC7vqg3DpCR2QryHN708FF1kLie8PReiFcvHny84aunTia78j+ap9pZXF7cu6dVAhz141Ve6s1JkEgkrsi4mrW0io=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: 904hWgkVM1mfFJYMWfaQi2q8aFbohaO.msSdtvmGYI.ALHkyrLr7kaYJQ5LucPYa9Hd8FlxkC8MH_hwD_1QYkZekF23eJe56qPeNh3AdZx3SFxCo1en2up.hbuM9e02wIJXlrZB89PwrYLtUtWA110Z74PbBVgmNiEWjPUDJFD0xONjVnOEw22yQ1QUIfBj_dkICX_FzSxroaT3j8hKYtWQevNsS6.81Gx5S225ChySqymaT3e4eZwXfhEAUr0OwjFIxv5JQuerK3RSZCDF96ncd2CPfeIQUuOczwfNRLalG_NDGTsLcrXD45CTd8NpuKQ7QMWc2Cr5UCYyo_qk0uNAqi7Oc80z3rL_sWXEbcKBAF3gXyYgaLCUjF4ZoHMM2cpdmdA--
Received: from [41.207.171.177] by web112316.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 02 Aug 2009 13:30:06 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/6.1.2 YahooMailWebService/0.7.289.15
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 13:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: NO JESUS CHRIST,NO ETERNAL LIFE. REPENT TO DAY.reject-666-(read-Bible-Revelation-13-8-1Cool
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-842001762-1249245006=:33257"

NO JESUS CHRIST,NO ETERNAL LIFE.but mark this,there will be terrible time in the last days.people will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money,boastful,pround,abusive,disobedent to their parents,ungrateful unholy without love, unforgiving,slanderous without self control,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.having form of godliness but denying its power,having nothing to do with them.(read-2 Timo-3-5.)Maybe you are young and saying death is so far away! I have alot of time.don't foget that GOD said,do not boast about tomorrow for you do not know what a day may bring forth(read-.PROV-27-1). Many your age have died.no doubt they also thought they had a long time to live but they are gone where heaven or hell?.Maybe you can look back over 60 or 70 years of your life.what's your answer? Maybe you are in your prime age,succeeding in business and enjoying your life. I'am asking the same question is this world all that you are living for? tomorrow may be too late.come to JESUS CHRIST TO SAVE YOUR LIFE TO DAY.reject 666-(read-Bible-Revelation-13-8-1Cool9,says He who has an ear,let him hear.Repent! reply......

DEAR FRIEND,

I love you, but Jesus christ love you more than I do.Though you are a stranger to me, you are not a stranger to God, he know all about you.don't put this message aside untill you ask yourself this question, ETERNITY WHERE WOULD YOU SPEND IT ?.what good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,yet forfeits his soul? or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?(read-Matt-16-26.)A MAN COME UP TO JESUS AND ASKED,teacher what good thing must do to get eternal life? TRY TO ASK ?

Jesus Christ said to them, watchout be on your guard against all kinds of greed a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions(read.luke 12-15),The last opportunty of hearing God's gospel will come, the last opportunity of accepting it will come, the last moment of your life on earth will come, the judgment day will come.boast not thyself of tomorrow for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth. TRY TO ASK? will GOD say to you well done?

JESUS CHRIST SAID, those whom I love I rebuke and discipline so be earnest and repent.(read-Rev-3-19-22.)
This call for patient,endurance on the part of the saints who obey God's commadments and remain faithful to Jesus.than I heard a voice from heaven say write blessed are the dead who die in the Lord JESUS CHRIST from now on.yes says the spirit they will rest from their labor for their deed will follow them(read-.Rev-14-12-13.)

God is not a man,that he should lie nor a son of man that he should change his mind,does he speak and than not act? does God promise and not fulfill?(read-. Num-23-19).

the Lord saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become,and that every inclination of the thought of his heart was only evil all the time.the Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth and his heart was filled with pain.so the Lord said I will wipe mankind,whom I have created from the face of earth.for I am grieved that I have made them.(YOU AND I) but Noah found favor in the eyes of God.Noah was a righteous man,blameless among the people of his tim and he walk with God.(read-Gen-6-5-9)
SODOM AND GUMORRAH DESTROYED. Guy Marriage in the world to day were are we going? think of it.
Gen 19-15,with the coming of down,the angels urged Lot,saying hurry take your wilf and your two daughters who are here or you will be swept away whan the city is punished.17, as soon as they had brought them out one of the angels flee for your lives.don't look back and don't stop anywere in the plain flee to the mountains or you will be swept away.26 but lot's wife looked back,and she became a pillar of salt. think of it.the angels urged Lot, but to day Jesus christ is urged you to come to him. because what happen in SODOM AND GUMORRAH will happen to the world again.
the invitation of mercy.JESUS CHRIST said,come unto me all you that labor and heavy laden and I will give you rest(read-.Matt-11-28.)think of it.Regardless of indifference and cantempt,Jesus had steadfastly pursued his ministry of love.Jesus christ subjected to privation and reproch he had lived to scatter blessing in his path to plead with men,YOU AND I to accept the gift of life.

The loss of even one soul is a calamity in comparison with which the gain of a world sink into insignificance.Jesus christ saw the record of sin traced in human misery,in tears and blood,his heart was moved with infinity pity for the afflicted and suffering ones of earth.Jesus christ yearned to relieve all. YOU AND I.

Jesus Chrisrt, looking down to the last generation,saw the word enclosed in a deception similar to that which caused the distruction of jerusalem.SODOM AND GUMORRAH the great sin of the jew was their rejection of Jesus christ.millions in bondage of sin,slaves of satan Guy Marriage in the world to day ,doomed to suffer the second death.world refuse to listen to the word of truth.THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST.as you are reading this message don't over look it, God know I have send it to you. to tell you of God's love for you, he want you to live ETERNITY with JESUS.

As you come to Jesus Christ the living stone rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him.A stone that couses man to stumble and a rock that make them fall they stumble because they disobey the message which is also what they were destined for(read-.1-Pet-2-8.)worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water,God said I will take away sickness from among you(read-.Exd-23-25).

Jesus Christ took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows yet we considered him stricken by God.Jesus was pierced for our transgressions,JESUS CHRIST was crushed for our iniquities the punishment that brough us peace was upon him.and by his wounds we are heald.we all like sheep YOU AND I have gone astray each of us has turned to his own way and the Lord laid on Jesus christ the iniquity of us all.(read-Isa-53-4-6.) THINK ABOUT IT ONCE AGIAN.

The only guide to true christianity is the one who founded it,he is also the one for whom christianity is name Jesus christ.the only guide book that fully,clearly and originally tell us about Jesus christ is the bible.believe in the word of his messenger and the message,which is JESUS CHRIST the last message of God to the world.JESUS CHRIST SAID, all authority in heaven and on earth has been giving to me(read-.Matt-28-18-20.)

What good is it my brother, if a man claims to have faith but no deeds can such faith save him?(read- Jam-2-14).but someone will say you have faith I have deeds show me your faith without deeds and I will show you my faith by work I do.(1Cool you believe that there is one God good !, even demons believe that and shudder.(19)

Boasting about tomorrow(read-.Jam-4-12-15).there is only one lawgiver and judge the one who is able to save and destroy.(he is Jesus christ ) but you who made you a judge? NOW LISTEN,you who say today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city spend years there carry on business and make money. why ? you do not even know what will happen tomorrow.what is your life?you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. instead,you ought to say if it is the Lord's will we live and do this or that.

Anyone then who know the good he ought to do and doesn't do it sins.(read-Jam-4-17
Jam-4-20.)
even though there is corent in the wiring system of your house,you stll need to turn the switch on to have light,it is your faith that turns on the living forces.come to Jesus Christ to day.

Stop trusting in man who has a breath in his nostril of what account is he?(read- Isa-2-22.)
the ax is already at the root of the trees,and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown in to the fire.(read-matt-3-10-12.)TO CONFESS CHRIST IS SOMETHING DIFFICULT TO YOU ? those who are ashamed of CHRIST and deny him,will be denied by him also.(read-John-12-42-43.)

Remember this whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way,will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins..NOW CONDEMNATION IN CHRIST JESUS.(read-Rom-8-1.)thousands are already in eternity lost.they failed to discern the importance of that word.they meant to repent and believe the gospel,but the put it off,and put it off until it was too late therefore,my reader,I press it upon you now is God's time.trifle with it and it may be never .The righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus christ to all who believe,there is no differences.for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of the God.(read- Rom-3-22. 23).

Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life? if your answer is no. Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD,And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.There is joy in heaven over the repentance of one sinner.(read- luke-15-7-10).you can save sinners by supporting the hand's of Internet EVANGELISM MINISTRY.write and pray for us.by join to extend GOD's kingdom.reply with this email.

BE BLESS IN JESUS CHRIST NAME, AMAN.

Send by Missionary , ,Missionary. J.C.EZEKIEL. (JESUS CHRIST IS LORD)

TRY TO ASK QUESTIONS Dear Reader,of what value are the accomplishment of your life?
WHAT IS THE WHOLE DUTY OF MY LIFE?may I have the courage to share the gospel of life with other, with your prayer and support to this ministry others will hear the gospel of life.AND BE SAVE TO THE GLORY OF GOD.A QUESTION FOR YOU.now let me ask you this guestion,is this world all that you are living for?

Listen very openly Barrister Koffi Adams forward to this or what you sent to him how der you sent such a thing to him with is age am very disapointed in you if by your next mail you could not comeplete sending the right way sorry.

Even my little child know how to send money and give to the taker on how to take it so

Austria is a the name of a country near Australia.

This are the details we required from you so our customer cab infect payment to you.

Our is not ready to receive your incandesces message

send to me their pin code and asses code
Click here to support 419Eater.com
thrylos7
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome!

A.M.A.N. is a hilarious Greek comedy show.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=168893

Noted already Very Happy

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic