SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ukrainian Translation Fee Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys!

I started baiting a Ukrainian love scammer, and very soon there was a fee for a translating company that she uses. First, I suggest that she use Google Translate, but I only get This:

Quote:

Thank You for Your letter.visited our office
today. We kindly informed her about Your letter. Unfortunately she
cannot write You in Russian or to use the the translator in Internet
because she does not have computer at home and she does not have
access to the Internet. Please let her know if You are going to resume
correspondence with her using the service of our translation company.

We will be glad to continue business relationship with You.

It came along with a very sexy picture of "her".

Well, I never give up, so I decide that I could do the translating for her (after all, I speak Russian... ok I don't but Google Translate does Wink ) so I send her this back:

Quote:

Please tell

That I will continue communication with her. It is not necessary that this conversation will go through any translating company. I will use my own translating company and I hope that these messages will reach her.

Уважаемые "Basic Translatins" и EHя Bершинина

Скажите, пожалуйста, г-жа E*ня Ве*ршинина,

Что я буду продолжать общение с ней. Это не обязательно, что этот разговор будет идти через любой перевода компании. Я буду использовать мой собственный переводе компания, и я надеюсь, что эти сообщения будут достичь ее.

Для E*ня:

Я надеюсь, что это решение будет работать на нас. Пожалуйста, не стесняйтесь писать мне на русском языке, и я прошу использовать мой собственный переводе агентства. Вы очень хорошо в этой картине.

Лю*бовь,

Iw*an Afu*k
Just run the Russian Parts through http://translate.google.com .

So what do you think? Will she drop me? Will she feel better because I speak her language? Will there still be a problem that needs taken care of?

Please post your opinions Wink

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I did try that aswell once before, it wasn't too good for the bait though, it wasn't long after I sent that tat I was dropped. But ofcourse, that was just one vlad. Who knows how this one reacts, but in the past it didn't help alot. Good luck!

Going Gold?
Post scripts at scamwarners!
Kill a fake site today!
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear that. There is a slight chance that if she finds another problem which she can get money for, it might make her forget that she can't use the internet Idea

Oh, and isn't it a bit strange that the translation company sent me a sexy picture of her when telling me that I have to pay? Or maybe that was her translator Very Happy

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little hint: trying to seduce the translator doesnt work either Laughing

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will find that most of the translation scams, seem to come from the Ukraine. And there is no negotiation, any attempt to get round the scammer and you will be dropped double quick

I've just posted one in the Completed scams.

They will send you loads of photo's as a come-on, Then by the forth e-mail, there in love with you and broke, and wanting money so they cam continue
to write to you. But the translations have to be paid for. Pleeesssse help me. With cost's

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well... it didn't seem like she wanted to negotiate. He sent me a copy of yesterday's script...

But, I'm not backing down on this one. Many more vlads out there and this is just one of them. Could mean that he's not so confident in English and therefore just sticks to his script... very unsuitable for baiting....

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya, they're a bitch. More then one or two unscripted sentences is the best u can expect before being dropped. There was a thread in here recently about another one of those, I believe it was 'Worst Vlad ever'. She did seem to read the mails though. (well atleast the one where I started goofing off with nuns) GL with your new vlads, some of them really are fun once you get past the 10-20 scripts..

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah they're pretty fun, if you click the link in my sig that says "Olena" you'll get to my post in the Published forum (It's pretty recent so you can comment). Anyway, that one seemed to read my e-mails and include a comment about them before continuing on the script. Also got me half a trophy and lots of long and embarrassing forms Very Happy -

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

post the complete email address of the 'translation agency' in case some potential victim googles it.

I'm guessing it is something like '[email protected]'???

Shocked

People fall for this crap, and spend thousands before they smell something.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, the translation agency replied using HER mail. Either "she"'s incredibly naive to let them use her e-mail or they're the same person....

What do you think? Very Happy

HINT: The Agency attached a very sexy picture of her Wink

Olena
Western Union Nigeria
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You will find that 99.99999% of the time, the bait and the translation service are one of the same, just compare "headers' for proof of this,

This is a common opening line,
Quote:
We are the translation company "Basic_Translations" in Ukraine. We
work since 2002 year. We excuse for disturbing you.

This is followed up with a scale of charges and all the different way's they will except payment, which leaves no doubt to what they want. So in effect your paying a fee, to be ripped off. Or you pay a fee for 6 months translation, to be dumped by the bait.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I heard that the translation scam is a nice way of getting trophies as you can say we had only just met and need proof she exists or proof that she was really into you... that said I tried it and got dropped.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have never had a gret deal of joy with the trsnslation scams

I have heard others suggest bank accounts are a posibility bur not gotten one myself.

The best thing to do is stretch it out as long as you can, suggest you want the 6 monthly service or even ask if you can have 12 months at a discounted rate.

Lasly as Stepan sugests, post as much detail as you can in the hope it will save somebody from being scammed Wink

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This nice little one in my avatar
<=============
is from a translation scam.
It lasted 6 and a half months.
I managed to make the translation company let her write in credit.
But I think it (he or she?) was new in the business because it obviously read my e-mails since the very first one.
I had an account reported to Alan on top of this.

Here is another particular case.
I managed to fall in love with the employee from the translation company once (I saw her passport and the one of the original character as well), but when I showed obvious evidences that it was stupid I would pay to correspond with her also, I got dropped.

Those 2 cases are very rare.
I don't really like translations scams neither because if you don't seem to pay fast, you're dropped almost immediatly.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Caligula
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly why I don't like the translation scam alot. They aren't alot of fun. Sure, I bait them to waste some of their time, but I won't go for trophies with them. But like in any kind, sometimes you hit that special (v)lad that brings you that extra bit of joy...

Going Gold?
Kill a fake site today!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic