SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Emmanuel is confused

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==

X-Message-Status: n:0

X-SID-PRA: 3mm4nu3l ny4rku <[email protected]>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-Message-Info: 6sSXyD95QpWU5eyCAZ8QssxouTYwbHjz8kBEKHX80MBN6jtdXETuTrC79fHhQXWtg5qp8MYd9Mqkqbf8RGGtKBnYPMdjoyXa

Received: from blu0-omc1-s37.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.48]) by bay0-imc3-s38.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);

Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:49:00 -0700

Received: from BLU111-W11 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s37.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:47:18 -0700

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Return-Path: <[email protected]>

Content-Type: multipart/alternative;

boundary="_2b5d5f10-589a-4a55-b474-afbd86d82b68_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.206.201]

To:
Subject: hello my dear

Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:47:17 +0000

Importance: Normal

MIME-Version: 1.0

41.218.206.201 Ghana*

Sent: 30 July 2009 21:49:01
To:

Quote:
hello my dear.......... i am a man of 50 yrs... I feel I'm very blessed person. . family values are very important to me. I been very blessed with loving parents.and i lost them long time ago. I hope some day I'll be able to give the love to someone as they gave to each other & to me. I'm in good health.. I enjoy traveling and learning different cultures.
I been to many places in this world...I am shy but outgoing, timid but strong, a loner but loves to be around people. It all depends on who I am with and how familiar or comfortable that I am with them. I am very educated, not necessarily from a collegiate accomplishment level as I am street wise and in tune with my surroundings, making me more often comfortable than anxious.

I live with my son mike !.I love my son alot cos he is all i have for now and besides he is nearest to my heart. I have spent a lot of time alone for being widowed for 3years because I took a good look and did not like who I saw anymore so I took the time out to get to know myself and change those values and attitudes I did not like and made sure the change was what is me. I have lived a very full life, had more adventures than I sometimes can remember, but they have all been educational and I am glad they happened and I experienced them.I enjoy dancing, great conversation, intelligence, not necessarily from the academic side, but common sense and the ability to think through things.
I like a woman that can carry a conversation and is not afraid to learn or to teach for that matter. I want it all and will not settle for less, but at the same time, want that person that can stop and smell the roses and appreciate the time she has on this earth, knowing it is not forever;
I am imaginative, intelligent, and kind-heated....I work in the U.S ARMY,as a Commissioner Officer(C.O) .I enjoy my Job a lot ,due its spent almost majority of my time but all the same i enjoy it.Well i will like to know more about you and see where the future will hold us to.Tell me more about you .

I would like to meet someone who's as warm on the inside as they are on the outside. Someone to laugh and cry with..And share what's in your heart..To be my friend, then become my best friend and possible become my life. Someone to watch sunsets with..walk along beaches with..Who will be there for good, bad,happy,sad,caring,laugh,cry and even share an smile with,who will love me and care a lot about mike !.My life is bright now and i will be very happy to here from you soonest .....have a nice and sweet day than .. or i will be happy if we can share contact to .

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria

Last edited by devil_woman on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character is naturally impressed by his elevated position (Medieval Dungeon) And that the US army are in Ghana!

I must send him a picture, shall it be a vlad or one from Weareborg's 'special site' Embarassed

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtTQ0w9Mw==

X-Message-Status: n:0

X-SID-PRA: 3mm4nu3l ny4rku <[email protected]>

X-SID-Result: Pass

X-Message-Info: JGTYoYF78jFQ1eGTH3jBlgBhzKBYuk+JUDGTjCnqOgTcQjDyxnjGHzOkvx0ZW1meST4lSQlpa/tHLrHu2+MFtVrA8FotBkzH

Received: from blu0-omc1-s14.blu0.hotmail.com ([65.55.116.25]) by bay0-imc3-s32.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.2444);

Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:36:36 -0700

Received: from BLU111-W2 ([65.55.116.7]) by blu0-omc1-s14.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);

Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:34:41 -0700

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Return-Path: [email protected]

Content-Type: multipart/mixed;

boundary="_52030758-516e-469f-b2a7-3ce7db0781ce_"

X-Originating-IP: [41.218.217.216]

To:

218.217.216 Ghana*

Quote:
Except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it."The Holy Spirit reminded me of that as it applies to marriage. Only God can so meld two hearts together so that only the love He can give may be experienced by both toward each other.

When we can totally surrender to His will, even in love...when it's not forced or planned or manipulated, that is when marriage will really honor God. When the union is for His Glory....and not our own, then it will flourish and be the example that God intended it to be

.I am a Spirit-filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, and He is the source and strength of my life. The desire of my heart is that I meet and grow to love the man with whom I hope to spend the rest of my life.

He is also a GOOD and faithful friend who is AVAILABLE (physically and emotionally), is able to be a prayer warrior, and is an encourager and supporter.

I am compassionate, loyal, friendly, and love to encourage others. I have been a single mom for five years now, and love that role because God has entrusted me to parent 3 of His most precious young men of God.

I am a full-time worker, and will soon graduate with a terminal degree. I love my career, but family and love are most important....and i will bs happy if u can also send i pic of u and tell some thing about u dear see u bye................

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is he pregnant with his hands around his belly ? Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Gomer just noticed the wedding ring!

rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It also says that his name is Preston if you look on the left of the picture. Does it tie in with what he says?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@rageofthehippos

Do you know any US forces posted in Ghana? I have posted all I have received.

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A quick Google brought up this: http://www.army.mil/-news/2009/05/13/21052-north-dakota-guard-says-partnership-critical-to-ghana/. But that's North Dakota National Guard, not the regular US Army.

The Wikipedia article on the Ghanaian armed forces includes a picture of Ghanaian soldiers being addressed by an American soldier.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb that was interesting because Emmanuel/Preston were wearing the same uniform.

OOPS could he be real?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic