SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rate my bait....redux

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lets try this again

Hey fellow baiters. This was my first bait. I think it went pretty well, but I would love some input from bait veterans and noobs alike. The bait lasted almost two months and I scored a few trophies and wasted a lot of his time.

Pointing out any mistakes I made or constructive criticism, would be most helpful. As would anything I got "right" and I should continue to do.

The scammer will be in red and mine will be in blue....third parties played by me will be in green.

Thanks. On to the fun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It started with a standard gold dust scam showing up in my catcher account
Quote:
Date: Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 8:35 AM
Subject: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS
To: <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>

Dear Sir,

My name is Williams k0fi, How would you find making money for yourself just by being a middleman between a seller and a buyer? This is an opportunity for you and me to make cool money for ourselves. I wish to appoint you as my agent in respect of a lucrative gold trade. The community leader of a village in Ghana wants me to help them sell their Gold, they intend using the money in rebuilding houses and for developing there village. In view of this, l am looking for a foreign partner that I can present to the community leader as the buyer l have for their Gold. Below is the specification:

Commodity: AU Alluvial Gold Dust
Carat: 23 Carat
Quantity: 900 KG
Price: $13,500
Purity: 92.9%
Origin: Ghana

Here is the deal:

(1). After meeting with the leaders of the community, you will re-negotiate with them on reduction of price of the Gold.

(2). You will make an agreement with the community leader to pay for half of the Gold, you would insist making half payment and ship the Gold to your country before making the balance payment to them. By this, you will have time to sell the Gold in your country.

(3). After you must have sold the Gold, you would then make payment to the community on trust, all this will be on the Grantee and impression I will give to the people of the village.

We stand to make huge profit from this deal. If you are interested let me know.

Yours in service,

Mr.Williams k0fi.

Notice the name....it changes later LOL.

Quote:
to: [email protected]
date: Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:22 AM
subject RE: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS

Mr. k0fi,

My company is very interested in the proposal, but we need more information .

E1i P4ppsme4r

Procurement Officer
$even 1ndu$try-LTD

P a p p s m e a r......gotta love it. But he didn't bite at first. Probably working another vic.
Quote:
From $even 1ndu$try-LTD
to [email protected]
date Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 10:08 AM
subject Are you wasting my time?

Mr k0fi:

It is obvious that you are not a serious business man. Although your gold dust trade sounds good, you refuse to return any emails. If this is how you do business, it is sad.

Good luck with your endeavor. You have just lost a partner.

Eli

He finally takes the bait, but he is still on script.

Quote:
from k0ffi WILLIAMS <[email protected]>
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 2:38 AM
subject RE:GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS

Dear Sir,

Thank you for reply.Regarding to your mail i received about the Gold Dust Business which the Community Elders want to sell for their Community Development and the Community Elders are looking for a Foregin Business Partnership or a Seller who is interested to buy the Gold Dust and sell them in your Country.

I want you to tell me How many Kilograms of the Gold Dust your Company is interested to purchase from the Community Elders because the Community Elders are in need of Money now to start their Community project such as Their Childrens School,Medical Centre,Bore Hole Water,Road Construction e.t.c

If your Company is interested to purchase the Gold Dust kindly let me know.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.k0fi Williams

I keep this one short and sweet....all business.

Quote:
from $even 1ndu$try-LTD <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
to k0ffi WILLIAMS <[email protected]>
date Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:24 AM
subject Re: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS

Mr. Williams:

My company is only interested in making a profit. While community projects are noble, we have zero interest in them. You contacted us with a business proposal whereby you and I could share profits. This is what we are interested in. You mentioned profiting from a middle position.

Thanks,

Eli P4ppsme4r

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:34 AM

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your reply.Yes i really understand what you mean and we can
have the deal by telling me what part are you into in this
transaction.Are you going to look for a buyer or you want to buy the
Gold dust and sell them in your country.

Please try and let me understand which part you want to take in this
business and i dont want you to be keeping so long before you reply
back to me because first come is first serve.

Quote:
date Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 8:25 AM

k0fi,

I have already found a buyer for the gold. But we are talking gold dust and gold dust is not that pure. We have to negotiate the price down low enough to make a profit. Do you have any experience in these matters?

Eli

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Dear Eli,

Thank you for your reply.I am also a Gold Consultant and I also deal with Gold but the Gold dust we are having alright now is the Community elders and if your buyer need a pure Gold we have and we can sell it for your buyer and if your buyer interested in Gold dust please kindly let me know and tell me how much your buyer want to pay for the Gold dust per KG and for the Gold let me know so that i can give you the price for it.

You can ask me any question if you like because this is our business transaction that we deal it.

I want you to tell me where are you from and can i have your cell or mobile phone number to call you on this business.

OK he hit me up for a phone number. Take note new baiters, I just ignore the request and move on to what is really important....the money. I also try to make this look legit by spelling out his commission up front and alluding to necessary paperwork.

Quote:
date Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:51 PM

k0fi:

I am so glad to hear that you are a Gold Consultant. You seem like a very honest man and I believe we can both profit from this transaction. I do not wish to be rude, but the price my buyer is willing to pay is confidential. The price my company receives for the gold dust is were my profit is. We are willing to pay you 15% of the final negotiated price from the elders as a intermediate fee.

For example:
We agree to a price of 10,000 US dollars for 900kg of gold dust.
We pay you 1500 dollars
We pay the elders 5000 dollars up front....5000 more after delivery.

Before we begin to negotiate a price, we need to know if you agree to act on our behalf as a middle man and provide the necessary expertise to accomplish this transaction. This will include arranging the purchase, inspections of gold, arranging delivery, and completing any and all paperwork necessary for the importation of the product through international customs.

If you agree to this email me back and we will get started.

Thanks,

Eli

He is a little wary of being cheated and hits me up for contact details again. He also alludes to paperwork I might have to fill out......as if THAT is going to happen LOL.... I use his worry about being cheated to work my first trophy. I send him a 9 page "contract" for gold consulting with some very interesting clauses in it and it required a sig and thumbprint.

Quote:
date Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:44 AM

Mr. Williams:

Thank you for your agreement. I understand your concern for being cheated. I have included a Consultant Contract to put your mind at ease. For your protection and ours I need you to read over the contract and sign the agreement and email it back to me. Our full details are included in the contract. This agreements states that you will provide your services of gold consultant for 15% of final purchase price. We can not begin negotiations until all the formalities have been taken care of and you have legally joined our team as a consultant. The faster you get this contract back to us, the faster we can move onto purchasing the gold dust.

After you are on board. Payment can be worked out through either bank draft or Western Union, or Moneygram, or some other electronic means.

Thanks,
Eli

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 2:48 PM
mailed-by gmail.com

Dear Eli,

Thanks for the contract agreement you sent to me and after went through agreement and its alright by me and I can now have a little bit of resting mind that you can not cheat me on the profit after you have received the Goods.

I have a problem with my printer machine which can not print all the document but I try to print out the one that’s very important for both of us and I have signed on it with my thumb print on the document also.

I got a new buyer for the Gold dust and I told him that the Gold dust have sold out and I don’t want to sell the Gold dust to another buyer because I will not see much profit on it but I prefer yours.

I will be waiting to read from you to know the next step to take about the processing of the Goods.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. k0fi Williams

ChaChing.....first trophy....that is a pretty sorry thumbprint, but I let it slide and move on. Notice he said he read the contract.....would you sign a contract that said the company would pay your commission "within 1,930 days after sale"? LOL. Oh well he did. I welcome him to the team and send off a Homeland Security Check....I just used one page....I didn't want to scare him off just yet.

Quote:
date Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Mr. Williams:

Welcome to the $even 1ndu$try-LTD team. You are correct, the last page of the contract is all we needed. You will need to find a working printer because this transaction may require additional paperwork.

As per the contract, you will need to fill our the Department of Homeland Security Anti-terrorism form. I know it is bullshit but the US government is requiring all foreign contract labors to have this on record. Just in case our company is audited by the IRS, we need to cover our ass. It is just one page and I have included it.

Our office will be closed over the weekend. Standard practice in the USA. But if you can get this to us we can begin the purchase.

Question: Do you have a Gold Dust Inspection form?

Since you are our consultant, it is your job to inspect the gold dust and give us a written report on its quality. You must also include your EXPERT OPINION on what the value of the gold dust is. We would like to purchase it for LESS than 15,000 US dollars, if we can. If you do not have an inspection form then I can email you one if needed. Just let me know.

We also need the method of payment information from both you and the elders. Bank accounts or wire, whatever works for you guys. But we will need that after we get your security form and the gold inspection.

I will be out until Monday morning.

Take care,

Eli P4ppsme4r

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't return the new form on Monday like I asked. I bump him with a slight reminder.

Quote:
date Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Mr. Williams,

I am very disappointed I did not hear from you on Monday. Are you through with the background paperwork? Can we begin the purchase?

Thanks,

Eli

He responds but he didn't fill out the form.....naughty pet.

Quote:
to $even 1ndu$try-LTD <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your reply because I have been thinking what keep you so
long to reply back to me because I have signed on the agreement
document and sent to you or don’t you see the attached document I sent
to you.

Yes lets begin on the 900 kg Gold dust and so that I will know how am
going to put it across to the community elders and please I don’t want
us to waste much time on this transaction because some buyers have
been contacting me and I told them that the Goods has been sold out
and I don’t want any buyer to go at my back to contact the community
elders because if the community elders seen buyer with money they will
changed their mind and sell it the buyer.

I will be waiting to read from you and I wish to call you when I don’t
read from you but in the agreement document you provide to me that I
should not call your company that’s I don’t call you again because I
don’t want us to waste any time on this transaction .

Thanks & God bless

Mr. k0fi Williams

OK so he doesn't really want to talk about forms, he wants to get right into the 900kg of crap dust. He even tries to hurry me by alluding to selling it out from under me....and complains about me not working weekends. Time to slap a little harder and keep this focused on MY NEEDS not his....and I need background checks.

Quote:
date Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM

Mr. Williams,

As you know business is conducted in the USA on Monday thru Friday. I am out of the office on the weekends. I expected your email on monday. I have already told you the price we wish to purchase the gold dust at.

I also told you we need your background check filled out and sent back. The contract states you will fill out ALL paperwork needed to complete the sale.

Now fill out this form and get it back to me.

Also have you inspected the gold yet?

Thanks,

Eli

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again he replies, but dodges the issue of a background check. He even attaches another copy of his signed contract.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:14 AM

Dear Eli,

Thanks you for your reply.I told you before that i have signed on the document you provide for me and i have also attached it back to you and incase you dont see the document and you will got it here below and if i can read all your emails to me about the deal. you said that you are going to pay 15%of the final negotiated price from the elders as a intermediate fees.

For example:
We agree to a price of 10,000 US dollars for 900kg of gold dust.
We pay you 1500 dollars
We pay the elders 5000 dollars up front....5000 more after delivery.

And you are going to pay me the elders $ 5,000 as up front money for the Goods and also pay me $1500 as my consultant charges and after the delivery of the Goods you pay the elders the remain balances of $5000 is that the deal....

I still dont really understand what you are trying to say maybe you should explained this to me very well because the asking price for the 1 kg from elders was $13,500 per kg and you said you are going to buy all the 900 kg at $10,000 for 900 kg or you want to buy 1 kg of the Gold dust at the rate of $10,000 per one Kg or what do you mean because i dont really understand you at all.

I want you to tell me how much you are going to buy all the 900 kg now so if the elders are interested to sell the Gold dust to you then you will know and please i dont come here to play games because i have a lot of buyers who is interested to buy the Gold dust at asking price which community elders want to sell the Gold dust.

Thanks & Gold bless

Mr. k0fi Williams

>>>>attaches dupe contract>>>>

I try to spell it out for him. I believe that the key to a successful business type bait is keeping all business. I continue to focus on what I NEED and not what he wants. I glaze over his concerns and bring to focus right back to him NOT living up to his end of the bargain.

Quote:
date Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Mr. Williams,

I understand that there may be a language barrier here so I will explain this again.

1. We have received the signed contract, but we still need you to fill out the Home Land Security Anti-Terrorism background check.

2. We need you to inspect the gold and return us a written report on its quality.

3. We want to pay 10,000 US dollars per kg.

4. After we get your quality report we will decide how many kilograms we want.

You say you do not want to play games. Neither do we. Please do the job you signed up for and fill out the required paperwork. I have already stated that we want to pay 10,000 US dollars per kg. The number of kg we will buy depends on the quality report that YOU, as our consultant, will supply.

I await your response.

Thank you,

Eli

He tries a couple more time to avoid the paperwork.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 6:05 PM
subject RE: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your e-mail. regarding to your mail I received about the price you want to buy the Gold dust per KG and tomorrow is Saturday which am going to meet the community elders at their village to tell them the price you want to buy the Gold dust per kg and as I am your company representative here and I will know how am going to talk with the community elders so that they can sell the Gold dust at that your price you want to buy it.

When I come back from the community elders village then I will fill and signed the form you sent to me and return it back to your and I will also give you the report on the Gold dust on Monday after I came back from village.

I really now understand that you want to buy the Gold dust $10,000 per kg which I think its ok for them to sell it to you with that price but let me meet them first and hear what they are going to say about the price ok.

Thanks & God bless

Mr. k0fi Williams

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally gives in and fills out the HS check.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 5:33 PM

Dear Eli,

I just came back from the village today and the community elders have agreed to sell their Gold dust to you at the rate of $10,000 but there is a lot of stress before they agreed for the price and for now the Gold dust they have for sale now is 600 kg because they have sold out some by themselves so let me know how many KG you want to begin on and to know the next step because I don’t want us to waste any time on this transaction because people are looking for this kind of Gold dust to buy and I have filled out form you gave to me and check it below.

Thank & God bless

Mr. k0fi Williams

Good deal. Second trophy. Now where is my gold inspection?

Quote:
date Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Mr. Williams:

Thank you so much for returning the document. We are disappointed that they have sold some of the gold, but we expected this. I still need a written gold inspection from you and the bank account numbers for the transfer.

600kg at 10,000 dollars per kg is 6,000,000
Your fee: 900,000

Thank you and please get us an inspection and appraisal as soon as possible.

Eli

Noticed I went ahead and tried for a bank account there....I figured it was a long shot...figured he would want to play WU....I figured wrong.....here come a little piggy.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM
subject RE:GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS(REPORT)

Based on my conclusion with the elders today,they accepted your request of inspection and that has been done.
The report of inspection has been attached for your perusal.
They concluded that you should make the payment to their correspondent bank in Taiwan where they can get access
to the payments withing 2-3 days.
The total amount sent for the purchase and my consultancy fee should be indicated in your next mail . Also,in your
next mail, do let me know the total quantity by kg you are paying for.
Here is the details of their correspondent bank account:

THE SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL AND SAVINGS BANK LTD.
OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
SWIFT CODE: SCSBTWTPO27
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXX
ADDRESS: SAN CHUNG BRANCH TAIPEI TAIWAN.
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Once you make the payment, kindly get back to me with the payment slip to prove that you have transfer the funds to
the correspondent account and also let me know how much you transfer to the account and let me have your full
address where am going to ship the Goods to after the payment has been wire.

Thanks & God bless

Mr.k0fi Williams
>>>>>>attachment>>>>>>>

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I check out the bank account but the swift number is no good......I let it slide for now because I want to come back to this big ERROR on his part later. For now I need to get the tribes bank account...let's see if this is a phony. He also included a BS half assed gold inspection. Completely unacceptable....I send in a GAS form.

Quote:

date Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM
subject Re: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS(REPORT)

Mr. Williams:

I am confused. In my last email I stated how many KG we wanted to purchase. We want to purchase all 600kg that are left.
We will pay the elders a total of 6,000,000 dollars. 3,000,000 up front and 3,000,000 after delivery.

Your fee will be 900,000 dollars.

We have received the bank account information for the elders, but none for you. Where do we send your payment?

We are currently drawing up the purchase contract and arranging a payment of 3,000,000 to the elder's bank account. Your commission is ready to go, but we need to know where to send it. Surely you do not use the same bank account as the elders.

Thank you for the inspection of the gold. Your report have been filed with our customs department, but they need you to complete the gold transfer purchase request. I have enclosed a copy. It is a more detailed assessment of the gold and it will allow my department to proceed with payment.

Thank you,
Eli

He is back on track now doing what I want him to. He even provides a new bank account.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:00 AM

Dear Eli,

I am very sorry for my late replying back to you due to the form you sent to me to fill and I have to go to the village to meet the community elders about the form and they ask me to fill the form and get it back to you and the form has been filled and attached for you below.

Actually,i told the elders that the payment will be made for them today because they said that they have alot of people ready to pay for the gold.The acount for my fee will be pay to our ASSOCIATE COMPANY LIMITED below. After the elders received their money latest by wednesday then I will ship the Goods to you and when you receive the Goods then you can now wire the balance immediately.

Please kindly comfirm to us today when the payment is made with the comfirmation slip of the elders funds and my payment slip

here is my associate account information

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
604, TOWER NEW TRADEPLAZE, HONGKONG
SWIFT: XXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NO: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
BENE: ASSOCIATE COMPANY LIMITED.

And kindly comfirm to me your adress for shipment.

Waiting to read from you.

Thanks
k0fi williams

Another trophy and this time the bank account checks out....I get it off to Alan as fast as I can. First little piggie. LOL he told the elders I would pay today.....what a silly little lad. Time to revisit that screwed up swift code.

Quote:
date Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:30 AM

Mr. Williams:

Thank you for the gold inspection. We are ready for the transfer of funds, however, the SWIFT code for the elder's bank is not going through.

OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

That SWIFT code is showing to be invalid. I am sure it was just a mistake, but can you double check that the elder's bank is a valid account. Our bank is having trouble making the transfer. This is an extremely large transfer and we must have the CORRECT SWIFT CODE.

Thanks,

Eli

Quote:
date Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your observations here is the correction of the swift code.

SCSBTWTP027

the correction is zero before 2 not alphabet O

Thanks
k0fi williams

Quote:
from [email protected] <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:12 PM
subject Re: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS(SWIFT CODE: SCSBTWTP027)

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your observations here is the correction of the swift code.

SCSBTWTP027 (027) is the last three number which is the bank code not
alphabet (o)

i hope you got the mail i sent to you for the correction of the swift code ?
the correction is zero before 2 not alphabet O.I have been waiting to read
from you to comfirm if you have solve the problem with your bank.

Thanks
k0fi williams

I let him sweat a little while I create a form for unlocking the transaction. You know if you use the wrong SWIFT code too many time.....it gets locked. The new account checks out...off to Alan.

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Mr. Williams:

I am so thankful to hear from you. My people have just spent the last 6 hours trying to get this transaction to go through. Unfortunately our bank has locked the transaction because of the erroneous SWIFT code. I have given them the new code but they are requiring an Incident Report to unlock the transaction. They are worried that they will be breaking international money laundering laws.

We have filled out our side of the Incident Report and returned it to the bank. I need you to fill out the Receiving Party Incident Report and email it back to me so I can forward it to the proper people and get this transaction unlocked.

The security code for the report is C3P1

Your report and my report must match security codes. This is very important. At the end of the report it asks for a security code. Please make sure you enter it correctly or my report will be invalid. The transaction amount is 3,000,000 dollars.

Lets get this deal done. We are losing buyers every day we wait.

We would like the product shipped to a holding dock in the Newark Shipping Port.

Port Authority of NY/NJ
260 Kellogg Street
Newark, NJ 07114
Dock 114B Hold 9258

Thanks,

Eli

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went ahead and gave him a fake address for the NY port with a fake dock and holding number. It seemed to satisfy him....like he is going to ship anything anyway. Let see what he thinks about my new form.....you should read some of the question....i thought they were pretty good.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 7:18 AM

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your information i understand you for what you pass through
but the form has been filled out and attached .I also got the
information where the gold should be shipped to.thanks alot for your
co-operation i will be waiting for the confirmation slip from you this
morning.

Thanks
k0fi williams

I get the trophies but I figure I will cause him a little pain. I email him back and send 3 huge junk files renamed his file names and have him look at them.

Quote:
date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Mr. Williams:

There seems to be something wrong with the files you sent me this morning. I have attached the files I received from you. Can you check them out and try to correct them. We are unable to read the files you sent.

Waiting,

Eli

Ouch.....that has to hurt when you are paying by the minute.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Eli,

I have spent the last two hors downlaoding the files. There is something wrong they kep locking up my computer.

I am going to send again the orgins.

Thanks
k0fi Williams

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:32 AM

Mr. Williams:

Thank you the images came through that time. I am not sure what the problem was. I will fax these to our bank manager right away. We should know some thing within the hour.

Also what freight company are you using for delivery?

Thanks,

Eli

Quote:
date Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:41 PM

Dear Eli,

I did not heard anthing fromyou as you promise 1hrs yesterday i got a call from community leaders yesterday but i am disapointed because i dont know what to tell them.Should tell them to proceed in selling there golds?if not i need a news fromyou this morning so we can know what to do about the shipment.The shipment company according to your question is (Leopold Ewald Gh Ltd )(Sea Freight Forwarders Air Freight Forwarders.. [GHANA] .This are the leading shipping comany ghana. Pls notify me asap today about the latest so i can give instructon to the elders whealther to still keepthe gold for you or forthem to sell it to another buyer.

Thanks
k0fi williams

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 6:15 AM

Dear Eli,

I did not heard any thing from you as you promise 1hrs yesterday i got a
call from community leaders yesterday but i am so disapointed because i
dont know what to tell them.Should i tell them to proceed in selling the
golds?if not i need a news from you this morning so we can know what to do
about the shipment.The shipment company according to your question is
(Leopold Ewald Gh Ltd )(Sea Freight Forwarders Air Freight Forwarders..
[GHANA] .This are the leading shipping company in ghana. Pls notify me
asap today about the latest so i can give instructon to the elders
whealther to still keep the gold for you or for them to sell it to another
buyer.And if you have made the payment kindly forward the slip to me this
morning so that i can send it to the elders as evident of payment.

NOTE:That you did not say anything about my payment comfirm to me the
status of my commision if it has been paid you can also send the slip for
comfirmation.because i am not happy as you are loosing customer.

Thanks
k0fi williams

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow he is getting frustrated with us. Time to remind him we are in charge and he is the reason for the slow down. He negleted to send any ID with the unlock report so we have to use Nurse Nasty's security site.

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Mr. Williams:

You are not happy with us? You screw up the SWIFT code, then when we try to get it fixed you screw up filling out the incident report.

You refused to include an identification on the second page. Our bank was not amused, but have agreed to make the transfer today through a third party security proxy. We have deposited the 3,000,000 dollars with them and the elders, or you, can go online and finish the transaction.

Remember this process is in place for everybody's protection.

Your commission will be paid as soon as the 3,000,000 is successfully transferred to the elders account.

Go to this security company site and use the code attached to complete the transfer.
(NN fun little security site link)

Code has been attached as a jpg for security purposes. Enter the code and the transaction will start. Any problems let us know.

Please email us as soon as the transfer is complete.

Thanks,

I set up a transaction and send him an access code via JPEG. But you know the lazy little lad will not try.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:01 AM

Dear Eli,

We are currently having problems filling out the form on the site you gave
us . The code went through, but the Full name and other information did not
go through. Please as a matter of urgency, send all the information you
used in sending the funds., the full name and all other information.

we will be glad to get this transaction through without further delay.

Pls send now as I am currently online waiting.

Thanks

k0fi Williams

I am watching him on the site. He is not even trying. So I make it easy for him to cut and paste the access code.....but this is risky the email could be intercepted. I make a new gmail account that looks just like his save for one digit. Time to put a little pressure on him with an imposter.

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 11:27 AM

Mr. Williams:

Our people just accessed the transaction on the secure site. I have no idea why you are having trouble. Please try again.

Here is the information.

Transcation name: Gold Dust Purchase
Sender's name: $even Indu$try - LTD
Company name: Poly Inc LTD k0ffi Williams

Access code: 701286XXXXXXXXXXXX6457314

http:(NN security site)

For the love of God man just complete the transaction.

Thanks,
Eli

Now he is trying. I keep changing the success message and one message I give him states that a Third party is trying to access the funds. It is about to get FUN.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM

Dear Eli,

This took us more than 3hrs and we did not proceed more than step 3.it took
us more that 10times of loggin to make sure that this form went through but
all our effort is just in vain.After like 10times of loging the the syetem
gave us a message that you have now completed the secure process that the
system has return the following information:

That :Warning the third party try to access funds ................that
multiple k0ffi williams logon but ia m very strongly beleive that it was
from our side over here.Finaly i am glad to inform you that we have
completed all the 4 stages what is the next step for the comfirmation to
be ok.i am waiting to read from you asap for the transaction went through.

waiting to read from you with the comfirmation slip.

Thanks
k0ffi williams

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 4:32 PM

Mr. Williams:

I am confused. You emailed me several hours ago and asked me for a new access code and told me you wanted to change bank accounts?
The access code 7012868XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX6457314 is no longer valid. The transaction is under the new access code that YOU requested.
Please tell me what is going on. Here are is a copy of your previous emails

from k0ffi Williams <[email protected]>
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:10 PM
subject Need a new access code

Mr. P4ppsme4r
I have tried to complete the transaxtion but it failed. Please try a new bank information and get a new code.

SCB Hong Kong
604, Tower B, New Tradeplaza, HK
SWIFT: SCBLHKHHXXX
A/C NO: 45236692341
Account Holder: Tribal LTD

I look foward to reading you

k0ffi Williams

$even 1ndu$try-LTD
to k0ffi

2:19 PM

to k0ffi Williams <[email protected]>
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:19 PM
subject Re: Need a new access code

Mr. Williams:

We will try this again. I do not understand the need to change banks but that is your call. I know there can be many questions in the security check but it is because you could not provide identification papers to our bank. This is the only option.

When you reach the end of the security check it will verify the bank account. If you wish to change it you may change it then and the transfer will be complete.

New Access Code

474759XXXXXXXXXXXXX246561900

Gold Dust New Bank
$even 1ndu$try-LTD
k0ffi Williams

Please get it correct this time. Our time is running out.

Thanks,
Eli

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:56 PM
subject Re: GOLD DUST TRADE BUSINESS(SWIFT CODE: SCSBTWTP027)PLEASE INGNOR EMAIL FROM IMPOSTOR

DEAR Eli,

Thanks for your update i have never ask you to change account or anthing to
finalised this transaction i strongly believe that this was impostors
please kindly notice this email of the impostors and ingnor any mail came
from them.Hereis impostor email([email protected])notice the 02
mine is 01 take note of that and comfirm to me the status of the transfer
as requested by you.Do not respond to any email with 02 because i never ask
you to change account for any reason.
pls kindly mail me any update about the finaly comfirmation of the
account.Do not listening to any body requesting for chaanging of the
account.

here is the account again

OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
SWIFT CODE: SCSBTWTP027
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXX.

please for the sake of security do not change any elders account and kindly
ingnor any mailfrom impostor .please note our email id (
[email protected] )

Waiting to read from you.Its very important to conclude this fast .

thanks
k0fi williams

Now I have the IMPOSTER drop a line to K0ffi. Let's see if that will make him try a little harder.

Quote:
from IMPOSTER <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:22 AM
subject Ha HA I CHOP YA DOLLAR

FOOL I GONNA CHOP YA DOLLAR. HAKD DA FOOLS EMAIL. I GOT DA NEW CODE BITCH. I AM HALF WAY DONE WITH DA QUESTIONS ON DA NEW CODE. GONNA CHANGE DA BANK WEN I GET TO STAGE 4. YOU NUTHIN BUT A BOY AND A FOOL. I WILL HAV FOOLS MONEY BEFORE ELI THE IDIOT WAKES UP. GOOD LUK BEETIN ME TO THE FINAL SECURTI QUESTION. FOOL.

K0ffi emails Eli back....he is getting a little worried about his money and the numbers on the transaction site show it.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:36 AM
subject OBSERVE THIS EMAIL CAREFULLY

Dear Eli,
I sent you amail earlier to be carefulof IMPOSTORS. Note that I did not
request to change bank. The email address that sent you that mail is
[email protected]. This is not my email address mine is
[email protected]. Note the difference in the email address
mine ends with 01 and the impostors with 02.
Note that the bank details remain

THE SHANGHAI COMMERCIAL AND SAVINGS BANK LTD
OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Pls render this access code invalid 474759488807174983691246561900 and send
me a new access code to complete this transaction once and for all.

Pls go back to my previous mails and carefully observe the email adress i
have been using to send you mails it is [email protected] and
not [email protected] Eli in the name of God do not respond
to any emails from [email protected]. The only mails you should
respond to is [email protected]. Pls note the difference in the
email adresses mine ends with 01 and the impostors end with 02. Pls refer
to previous email to compare.
I repeat DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS
[email protected]. Note the 02 at the end. Pls do not respond
to it. Like i said the bank details above remain the same. Pls send me a
new access code and all the info reqiuired to complete this transaction
this morning. Pls reply me this morning

my address remains [email protected]

I will be waiting to read from you
k0ffi Williams

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to let him sweat it a bit.....her comes a LAD FIGHT. K0ffi emails the IMPOSTER

Quote:
from k0ffi Williams <[email protected]>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:42 AM
subject Re: Ha HA I CHOP YA DOLLAR

YOU THINK YOU ARE SMART. I HAVE CALLED MY ABOKI AND THE MONEY IS IN
THE ACCOUNT ALREADY SO THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO. YOU ARE A GREAT
FOOL. I HAVE GOT THE MONEY ALREADY

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 12:51 AM

U LIE AND U A FOOL. WHY U THINK I PULL DA CORD ON DIS CHOP WHEN FOOL IS SLEEPING IN DA USA. AM SMARTER DEN U BITCH. SYTEM CRASH, BUT I BE BACK ON WHEN IT COMES UP. 3MIL MAKE ME U BOSS BITCH.

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Lets see who is a bitch at the end.

I know my LAD SPEAK is not the best, but it has him worried. He goes to all caps to Eli. LOL

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:31 AM
subject NOTE THIS CAREFULLY

Dear Eli.
PLEASE AND PLEASE REFER TO THE PREVIOUS EMAIL FROM
[email protected]. THE MAILS FROM [email protected]
ARE FAKE THEY ARE IMPOSTORS.REFER TO ALL PREVIOUS EMAILS YOU WILL SEE THAT
THE EMAIL ADDRESS I HAVE BEEN USING TO SEND YOU MAILS IS
[email protected] AND NOT [email protected]. NOTE
THE DIFFERENCE IN THE ADDRESSESS. MINE ENDS WITH 01 AND THE IMPOSTORS END
WITH 02.THE ONE THAT ENDS WITH 01 IS THE ORIGINAL EMAIL.PLS RENDER THIS
ACCESS CODE INVALID AND 4747594888XXXXXXXXXXXX61900 AND SEND ME THE NEW
ACCESS CODE.

PLS TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY SOMEBODY ELSE IS TRYING TO DIVERT THE FUNDS

GET BACK TO ME ASAS

I ignore him awhile.....he goes into panic mode and emails me the same message at least 6 times. LOL

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 4:15 AM
subject PLS OBSERVE VERY VERY CAREFULLY

Dear Eli,

I think I have lost counts of the emails I have sent to you this morning. PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY MAILS COMING FROM [email protected] IS NOT COMING FROM ME. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]. NOTE THE DIFFERENCE IN THE EMAIL THE FIRST ONE ENDS WITH 02 AND MINE ENDS WITH 01. THE ONE THAT ENDS WITH 02 IS NOT COMING FROM ME. PLEASE AND PLEASE AND PLEASE IGNORE AND DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY EMAILS COMING [email protected]. THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS. MINE IS [email protected] THAT I DID NOT SEND THE EMAIL BELOW

Mr. P4ppsme4r
I have tried to complete the transaxtion but it failed. Please try a new bank information and get a new code.

SCB Hong Kong
604, Tower B, New Tradeplaza, HK
SWIFT: SCBLHKHHXXX
A/C NO: 45236692341
Account Holder: Tribal LTD

I look foward to reading you

k0ffi Williams

YOU WILL OBSERVE THAT THE EMAIL ADDRESS THAT SENT YOU THE ABOVE MAIL IS [email protected]. THIS IS NOT MY EMAIL ADDRESS. LIKE I SAID MINE IS ([email protected])

LIKE I SAID IN THE PREVIOUS MAIL I SENT TO YOU THIS MORNING, PLS MAKE THIS ACCESS CODE (474759488807174983691246561900) INVALID AND SEND ME A NEW ACCESS CODE AND ALL THE INFO NEEDED FOR THIS TRANSACTION TO GO THROUGH. YOU NEED TO REPLY THIS NEW EMAIL [email protected]. PLS CHECK IT VERY WELL.
PLS AND PLS DO NOT RESPOND TO ANY MAILS COMING FROM [email protected].

THIS ACCOUNT BELOW REMAINS VALID
OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXX

I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU THIS MORNING

THANKS

k0ffi WILLIAMS

to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:03 AM

Same Message

to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:49 AM

Same message again

I finally respond and let him off the hook.....a little.

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 6:40 AM
subject Re: PLS OBSERVE VERY VERY CAREFULLY

Mr. Williams:

Thank you. We are looking into it. We will make contact with the bank and the security company as fast as we can this morning.
The bank will not open for another 3 hours.

Thank you,

Eli

OK so I set up an new access code and let him try some more. Maybe this time he will put in a little more effort.

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Mr. Williams:

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

What a horrible night. It looks like the imposter intercepted the email using a long rang wireless IP sniffer. When the security company told you there was a third party trying to access the funds it was him. You did the right thing by contacting us as fast as you did.

This is why the access code should be sent as a jpg image. To avoid long range sniffing by people trying to steal. The security company has set up a new access code. They have doubled security to make sure. Please be extremely carefull with the access code and the possability of people looking over your shoulder.

If you see anybody that looks suspicious please contact us immeditely and we will lock the access code.

Do you have any idea on who the imposter could be? We have not recieved another email from him. The authorities are looking into tracking him down.

At the end of the security check you will recieve a REF number. Copy that reference number down and do not lose it. We will need it later.

Access code: (in jpg form)
Transcation name: Secure Gold Dust Transfer
Sender's name: $even 1ndu$try-LTD
Recieving Party: Poly Inc LTD
Amount: 3000000

Good luck,

Eli

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 1:24 PM

Dear Eli,

It has been a very tough time for us in getting to the end of the
security questions we almost get to stage 4 where the will always ask
restarting system back it would be a welcome i dea if there is a way
out of finalised this transaction because the elders keep on caling me
and i told them the status of this transaction.

Please ,can do anything for the security company for it to be very
easy for us in getting to the end of this transaction?

waiting to read from you

k0ffi williams

He is having trouble....imagine that. I send him to customer support.

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 2:05 PM

Mr. Williams:

Try contacting the security company's customer support. Explain who you are and the problem you are having.
You inquire with them and I will check with our bank.

Their email is at the bottom of the main page or you can click this link.

Quote:

to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 5:28 PM
subject Re: PLS OBSERVE VERY VERY CAREFULLY(act very fast for the release of the money to the elders account latest by tomorow.)

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your update but it a pity that we could not get access to
[email protected] base on this we are tired of the security code
company if there is no other way of getting to the final stage of this
transaction i surgest to decline this transaction and give insruction to
the elders to sell there golds.......

Mod edit, edited to obfuscate the url there ^^^ as it's now listed in Google - SP

They requested for the comfirmation slip from me which i could not be able
to give them full details about the transaction they also told me when i
inform them that they have not experience this type of transaction before .

My advised is that you should find way to finalized this transaction
yourself i will send all the information you needed for the conclution of
the security code that will be useful to you .So i which you good luck and
final conclution latest by tomorow .

here are the information you needed for the completion of the security code
.as a receiver.

CODE: 9526217XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX26336

ACCONT INFO

OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OTHERS INFORMATIONS NEEDED

Access code: (in jpg form)
Transcation name: Secure Gold Dust Transfer
Sender's name: $even 1ndu$try-LTD
Recieving Party: Poly Inc LTD
Amount: 3000000

PHONE NUMBER:2332426438234
PHONE NUMBER:2332467279411
ADRESS :ACCRA GHANA

EMAIL: [email protected]
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: [email protected]

Note:That the only way to get to the final of the transaction is by you
filling and answer the information by the security company we dont do this
type of transaction pls note that i have alot of presure from the community
leaders .pls we do not ready to fill the security form again because it has
render us useless pls find something to do for the release of the fund
latest tomorow .i have include all the information you needed should i case
you still want to fill the security company form.

The information we got from the security company is on the botom of the
mail pls view it for you perusal.

waiting to read from you

k0ffi williams.

OK so he is done with the security site. Lets look at how he did.
Hmmmm 5+ hours....not a record but it has to have cost him. I looked up his IP looks like he is using a virtual IP service out of Chicago and when he didn't bither to log on.... Lagos...Let's make sure of that. This is a chess game. Time to think ahead a few moves.

Quote:
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 4:00 AM
subject REMINDER (KINDLY CONFIRM PAYMENT BY T/T)

Dear Eli,

How are you doing with your family?i was the community leaders this
saturday and they said that since we have sealed agreement

with you that you should make sure that the transaction go surcesfully and
that you should tell your bank to make the wire transfer

so that it will be very easy for them to receive the fund within 2days as
our agreement.The elders concluded that they will wait till the

transfer is effected by monday.

The security company comfirm to me that the transfer was canclled by the
sender. i am very happy to hear that you have done that.

Pls,make sure that the payment is effect by monday morning and send us the
wire transfer slip detail so that i can start the

shippment process immediately.

THE ELDERS ACCOUNT REMAIN THE SAME.

OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: 27XXXXXXXX.

pls ,kindly comfirm the payment by T/T on monday ..

Thanks
k0ffi williams

NOTE: THE MAIL I SENT YOU ON SATURDAY IS ABOUT THE SAME WITH THIS ONE. PLS
GET BACK TOME THIS MORNING.
TANKS

OK we have a couple bank accounts lets set him up for a personalized picture. We are going to do this by questioning his identity. Using our IMPOSTOR as an excuse. I make a bullshit wanted poster and claim it is email to me from the IMPOSTOR.

Quote:
to [email protected]
date Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 8:35 AM
subject Re: REMINDER (KINDLY CONFIRM PAYMENT BY T/T)

Mr. Williams:

Good to hear from you. We have, at your request, canceled the Security Check.

We have received some disturbing information. We have been emailed a police poster claiming that you are wanted by the Accra police department.

Is this true?

We are very worried about this transaction. We have yet to get any identification from you and you were unable to complete the Security Clearance.

How do we know this poster is not really you? This is a large transaction and we do not want to be cheated.

Do you know anything about this? I have included to poster, please have a look and tell me why we should not go to the Accra police.

Thanks,

Eli

Standard reply...I am not a crook. LOL

Quote:
date Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:33 AM

Dear ELI,

Thank you very much for your mail. It's amazing to hear that you have
been emailed a police poster saying that I am wanted by the

police. I can authoritatively tell you that this is a plan by the
impostor to make sure this transaction does not go through. Imagine
you

did not get any report until now that the impostor interchanged our mails.
Eli, If you think all you have to do is to go to Accra, then you can
go. But I am very sure that the information you got is from the

impostor. I am a legitimate businessman and do not have any criminal
records nor being wanted or investigated by the police for any

reason.
I will get back to you with an identification as soon as i fix my
scanner. That should be done in a couple of hours from now.

NOTE:I MUST TELL YOU I DONT LIKE THE WAY THINGS ARE GOING BUT YOU CAN
BE VERY SURE THAT THIS IS A PLAN BY

THE IMPOSTOR TO MAKE SURE THIS TRANSACTION DOES NOT GO THROUGH.PLS
IGNORE ANY MAILS YOU GET FROM ANY

THIRD PARTY CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION.

i will waiting to read from you.

Thanks

k0ffi Williams

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He can't let this slide. He fires off an email to the IMPOSTOR. LOL......wait for it there is a curse coming. LAD FIGHT....LOL

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 5:43 AM
subject YOUR FAMILY MUST BURY THIS WEEK

guy you believe in spoiling work for others thanks .

but let me tell you 4 what u did btw now and 7days
u and ur family will see hell sickness will enter ur family

to eat will be very hard for u you full idiot animal
dont you know spoiling my wrk work does not benefit ur country
nor your economy.and u call ur self guy ?guy dont betray each orders
thanks for this you did your reward is coming in a big
way............................

let me tell u make sure you try ur best way to stop this wrk i have
another wrk that just
paid 350k euro .and i dont blame you if not mt boys that went ahead to
cafe ...........

let se where the road of faith is going tolead us to.

note:If you want to learn hw to do guy write me back i will send you
format that will pay u within
2days.

And to inform you that i have been using spy b4 u started ok just take
it easy on spoiling human being wrk.

look @ what u did what are u going to benefit from it now

Quote:
date Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 8:07 PM
subject Re: YOUR FAMILY MUST BURY THIS WEEK

DONT TRY TO CURS ME LITTLE BOY. WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN PLYNG WID MAGIC MR ELI DA FOOL IS EATIN OUT ME HAND. FOOL ALREADY TEST DEPOSIT 1000 WU. PICK IT UP YSTRDAY. U GOT CHOPPED CAUSE U A FOOL. I FINISHED THE SECURITY CHEK. 1000 FOR ME TIME. ROT IN HELL LITTLE BOY. HOW IS U BOY MICHAEL? HE DEAD YET?

OK so back to Eli. He tries to clear up the mistaken identity with a fake police report and a faked passport.

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 3:09 AM

Dear Eli,

Sorry for getting back to you late,it was due to one of our customer
that we are trying to ship their gold to their destination thank God
that we finally concluded yesterday .We are very busy since tuesday
sorry for the delay in this transaction.

I was with the community elders on tuesday to inform them the latest
about the attachement you sent to me actualy i am not the one in the
poster but for the sake of this transaction i and one of the community
elders went to the police headquarter to verify if throughly i am
being wanted but i thank God that the investigation department
comfirm to me that there were alot of cruck that using this type of
opportunity to defraud some innocent humanbeing.

But i must comfirm to you that it took us more than 6hrs for
interogation but they finally comfirm to me that i am not in anyform
being investigated or being wanted by the police I was at there office
this morning for police report here is attached for your perusal.

I have the police report for your perusal and my identification has
been attached also.Sorry for the delay in this transaction we hope
that with this,you should be able to make the payment and get back to
us with payment slip so that shipment will commence asap .

THE ELDERS ACCOUNT REMAIN THE SAME

OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/C NUMBER: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

please kindly comfirm to us again the port of destination we have nj
and ny in your last mail.

waiting to read from you asap

NOTE:That you should be very careful for an impostors they have been
sending alot of email to me which i ignored They are internet hackers
pls becareful.

Thanks
k0ffi williams

OK got a couple more trophies, but I am after a personalized picture. Let's see if I can work one.

Quote:
date Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Mr. Williams:

This has been an very unsettling experience for my company. It is hard to know whom to believe and the hacker (impostor) is still causing problems. We may have accidentally paid him 1000 dollars thinking he was you. He claimed that a sample of the gold dust had been shipped and we sent 1000 dollars Western Union to him and he picked it up.

I have to say he is making your name look bad around here. None of my bosses believe the name k0ffi Williams to be trusted. I am trying to convince them otherwise, but they say they have already lost 1000 dollars. I showed them your identification and police report, but they said they don't know if that is really you in the picture. They think the hacker may have just stolen or forged your identiy papers.

I have two suggestions that may get this deal back on track.

1. Get a new email....one that does not look the same as the hacker's.
2. From the NEW email send us a picture of you holding your ID card and a paper saying you are the real k0ffi WILLIAMS

The benefits of these changes will be that my bosses will be able to see that you are indeed the person in the ID card, and the new email will allow us to filter and block the old one. So the hacker's emails will get blocked.

Let me know what you think,

Eli

Wow he has so much invested in the scam already he doesn't even balk at giving me what I ask for.....and as a cherry on the sundae he throws in a new bank account. I guess Alan got his other one shut down. LOL

Quote:
from k0ffi williams <[email protected]>
to <XXXXXXXXXX@gmail>
date Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 8:07 AM
subject COMFIRMATION OF OUR NEW MAIL

Dear Eli,

Thanks for your mail i really felt bad that you have lost $1000 to that hacker,(impostor).But i told you to be very careful of them in my last mail.But nevertheless,i have done as you have said, this is my new email address ([email protected]) that i will be using to communicate to you from now on.

I will also need you to crate a new mail address for the purpose of this transaction.This is for security reasons.I hope we will be able to get to the end of this transaction latest on monday so that the shipment will commence immediately.I have attached the pictures you ask me to send for your perusal.Base on the hackers i advised of changing of my new receiving bank and the elders own remain valid.

HERE IS THE ELDERS ACCOUNT FOR THE PAYMENT OF $3,000000

OFFSHORE BANKING BRANCH.
A/C NAME: XXXXXXXXXXXX
A/C NUMBER: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AND HERE IS MY NEW RECEIVING BANK FOR MY $900,000 COMMISSION

BANK OF TOKYO MITSUBISHI UFJ,

BRANCH CODE:XXXXXXXX

ADDRESS:TOKYO-TO,CHUO-KU,KACHIDOKI 2-9-15

SWIFT CODE:BOTK JP JT.

ACOUNT NUMBER:XXXXXXX

BENEFICIARY:XXXXXXXXXXXXX

2-3-6.CR BANK:BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ.

NEW YORK BRANCH,NEW YORK.

Note:That i am deeply sorry for the lost of $1000 to the hacker ,just make sure that if you receive any mail except ([email protected]) its not from me.

Waiting to read from you

Thanks
k0ffi williams

WOW THAT DOESN"T LOOK PHOTOSHOPPED AT ALLLLLLLLLLL.
At least I got a new email addy that isn't gmail. Let's check that IP. Yep Lagos. Maybe it is time to try for a short Safari. Hey it is worth a shot right? I go ahead and let him think he has fooled me with those really bad photos...I don't want him getting too smart.

Quote:
to k0ffi williams <[email protected]>
date Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:00 AM
subject Re: COMFIRMATION OF OUR NEW MAIL

Mr. Williams:

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded the pictures and new email address to my bosses. They are very secure in your identity. We are currently working on moving to a new email address (as you suggested) and purging these records.

This email is to let you know we're working on a solution to put this deal in action. I will have more information later.

Thanks,

Eli

Quote:

date Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Dear Eli,

I am happy to hear that from you i will be waiting to read from you asap today for the next step to the final of this transaction.

Ok while he was waiting, I contacted a certain Safari company and made arrangements for a business meeting. He will need to take a little trip if he wants his money because I am coming to Africa.

Quote:
date Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 8:11 PM

Mr. Williams:

Sorry it was so long getting back to you. My people are having trouble transferring all my contacts from this email to the new one, so I figured I would update you from this email for the time being.

My company appreciates all your hard work and we regret the issue of mistaken identity. In the interest of all parties, we have decided to complete this transaction in person. $even 1ndu$try-LTD is sending me to a luxury resort in Northern Benin. I am meeting two buyers there and I will be bringing your commission in cash. One half of the tribe's money has been transferred to a nearby bank and we can withdraw it locally.

This is a very nice resort and we hope you will enjoy our business meeting there. The Safari Resort has a shuttle service from Cotonou to the actual resort. My boss has stayed there on occasion and he says it is very luxurious. We have made a reservation for you and have already paid for the accommodations and shuttle service.

I will be arriving at the resort on Thursday July 16th. The resort shuttle should contact you with the details on getting you to the meeting. Your stay is booked and paid through July 19th, hopefully we can conclude our business while I am in the country.

Here is the website for the resort. Their phone number is at the bottom of the page. I encourage you to check out the accommodations and contact them with any questions. I look forward to meeting with you.

$imb4 $4fari Camp$
info

See you soon,

Eli

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Dear Eli,

Your request is very welcome by me,but i must comfirm to you that i am a consultant to almost 12 companies in africa and my schedules has been fixed from now to next month ending ,I am very sorry for this but i cant just help the situation. Actualy, the PRO for the community elders were very annoyed with me for delaying them not to have sold their Golds to other ready buyers who are ready to pay more than what $even 1ndu$try-LTD has to offer for this transaction.I am a busy man that is always going for inspection of golds from our local and foreign customers as you are.
Tommorow will be a busy day for me because i will be preparing some documents for the shipment of one of our customers in italy who purchased 1500kg at the rate of $12,250 per kg .Total($18375000) and the payment has been made which our Bank has called for comfirmation and their good will be shipping latest tomorow morning .

Our Bank got comfirmation from your Bank, if they will be able to receive the huge amont,but i must let you to know that we are legitimate bussiness men that transact business worth of $100,000000 monthly and we have been succesful. I am sorry if i disapoint you please kindly tell your bosses that if they cannot send the money to our Bank account they should write canclelation of the contract where the signature of your boss will appear and space for the seller to append his own signature so that the community
elders can give me access to sell the Golds to the new costomer that is ready to pay
over $12,250 per kg.

Note:That i would have tried to come but i have to be in ethopia latest tomorow evening for inspections of golds so it will be very difficult for me. Sorry for everything.

Looks like he is avoiding the Safari. Probably one of two things. Either he is just a lazy little piece of crap or he knows I will not recognize him from his faked photos. I going to try and give him an out by allowing him to send somebody else in his place.

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 8:39 AM

Mr. Williams:

I am very disappointed that your schedule can not allow you to meet with me. I completely understand. I will still be in Benin on Thursday, so maybe it would be possible for you to send another broker from your firm to meet with me?

Maybe I could meet with the Elders in person since I will be in the area. Even if you are not there, I am sure I can hire a guide.

Are you sure you can not rearrange your schedule and meet with me sometime between Thursday and Sunday?

Thanks,

Eli

Is he going to take the out?

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Dear Eli,

i strongly understand you but i must tell you that the Elders want to make more profit by selling the gold to another buyer but due to my record and experience in this job they beleive anything i tell them, what they are after is for me to call them that the payment has been made by the buyer and they will give me authority to start the shipment immediately.
I must confess to to you that one of the elders brought a customer that ready to pay between today and tommorow but i stand inbetween them as consultant that all the document signed between $even 1ndu$try-LTD and sk gold resources is with them and me that is only what is holding the transaction.I just finished the document for our customer in italy now the goods will go today or tomorow .

And i am so sorry this is transaction that involve huge amont and the demand for the goods is very high so pls try to understand me i can not vow for any representative because of the money involved i dont want to put my name and the company in the problem.Another community in ghana just called me that they have 2500kg gold dust available for sale which my customer in italy ready to buy when he get back to italy.You can comfirm from our banks how we receive payments i am real legitimate bussiness man .

Note:That as ealier as better for the conclution of this bussiness because i have alot of customer to attend to pls forgive me in anyways......remember that the money involve in this bussiness is 6.9m$ and 1kg goes for 10000$ and my commision per kg is 1500$ i understand but this bussiness is very lucrative and very compentative so i plead for you to tell your boss that the demand is very high that if they make the payment today latest by friday they will get the golds and the balance immediately.
Thanks
k0ffi williams

OK time to put a little pressure on him. I remind him of professional ethics and such.

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Mr. Williams:

I have to say, I am extremely disappointed and confused. It makes no sense why I can not handle this transaction in person. Honestly you sound like somebody that is avoiding a meeting.

Look I have two buyers meeting me at the resort. Why, on God's Earth, should I transfer money and have gold shipped to New York when I can transfer the gold to my buyers WHILE I am in Benin? I understand you are a busy man, but you are also a profession that is under contract to help us secure this gold. Now normally when a professional has a scheduling conflict, that professional makes arrangements to send a replacement from the firm to handle the business.

I can not stop my buyers from arriving so I have no option but meeting them at the resort. They are currently in Dubai and will arrive on Thursday evening. What am I supposed to tell them? That my consultant does not have the time to help broker the deal while the gold dust sits less than 300km away and 6 million dollars sits in a bank account in Cotonou. This is most troubling

Thanks,
El
i

He finally gives in and say he will TRY to make the meeting. You and I both know it is BS, we let him run with it. For now.

Quote:

date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Dear Eli,

It sound as if you dont understand me,but for your sake i will try in my possition to see if i can make the meeting by sunday.
I hope you know the nature of this job the community elders want money in the account where they can get access to it ,dont ever think i am try to be hard or doing anything wrong but i am try to protect my image and the image of my company.The $imba $afari group ltd Booking confirmation, $imba Saf4ri C4mp, Pendjari send a comfirmation of booking to me just to inform you .
But i will try all my possible best if i can make because i never heard of this before so is not in my schedule.You can also give customer coming from dubai my email to contact me should incase i dont meet up on sunday.I am very sorry mr Eli i hope we finalized this this week .
wait to read from you.

Note:pls kindly comfirm to me the situation on ground i am try to reshedule my time to meet you on sunday if it will work out.
Thanks
k0ffi williams

Quote:
date Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:06 PM

Mr. Williams:

I appreciate you making an effort to attend the meeting. I look forward to concluding our business.

Thank you,

El
i

I know he is flaking out on the safari so I need to come up with a game plan while I am traveling to Africa. He emails me from Ethiopia. Lets check that IP. Nope still in Lagos.

Quote:
date Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Dear Eli,

Sorry for my absent in the meeting on sunday actually i tried my possible best to make it down but all my effort is just in vain.I am just leaving Ethopia this everning to ghana because there was an heavy rain in ethopia so we couldnt do much as i expected.Please,kindly comfirm to me the outcome of the metting you heard with the two customers that came so that i would know what to update the community elders.

I am waiting to read from you........................

k0fi williams

Quote:
date Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 2:47 PM
subject VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT

Dear Eli,

I am deeply sorry that i couldnt make it on sunday i wrote you to inform you on monday pls kindly accept my apology i was with elders yesterday and inform them my situation they were very worried and they told me they presently have extral 200kg with the 600kg that you can send one of your buyers to buy that or if you have intrest let me know .Please its my pleasure to inform you that the gold dust has increase now but the gold is still kept for you please kindly mail me if you still have intrest or not.if you are not pls tell your boss to write letter of cansulation of agreement between $even 1ndu$try-LTD and sk gold resourses so that we can get power to sell the gold to another buy.....................Please for the letter your signature must appear and your bosse as a withness and a space for my signature as your agent here in ghana pls this is very important because this your mute cannot help the situations on ground

Thanks

k0ffi williams

OK here is where I have to make a tough decision do I give him another chance and waste more of his time or do I de-educate him and teach him that if he doesn't go on safari with the next baiter....he will lose the sale. Since this is a straight business bait, I go with what a normal business would do if somebody stood them up. I fire his butt.

Quote:
date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 9:45 AM
subject Re: VERY URGENT AND IMPORTANT

Mr. Williams:

Please see attached document. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank you,

Eli P4ppsme4r

Quote:
date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 12:55 PM
subject I AM SORRY FOR MY INABILITY TO MEET UP WITH THE MEETING

Dear Eli,
It was very disasterous to hear this but nevertheless onbehalf of sk gold resourses i apologized for my inability to meet up the metting sheduled on last week thursday i tried my possible best but base on the high rain in Ethopia the plane could not take off on sunday they concluded on the wealther result which is not favour.Dear $even 1ndu$try-LTD accept my apology and let move to the final conclution of this contract.i surceded in make extral 200kg to make it 800kg and i am very sure that we are going to smile at the end of this transaction.

I am very sorry for the delay and my inability to meet up with the meeting because i wasnt formally informed before mr eli concluded in coming to benie and my schedule was very tight but for now i am available to conclude this contract.

Thanks
k0ffi williams

OK this guy is really dumb. I am going to spell it out for him, but I will leave the door open for an argument about compensation for his "expenses". I have made a really nice form for recovering expenses from a broken deal. Maybe he will bite.

Quote:
date Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 3:59 PM
subject Re: I AM SORRY FOR MY INABILITY TO MEET UP WITH THE MEETING

Mr. Williams:

I am not sure you fully grasp the concept of a termination letter. I know this may be hard for you to accept, but our business is concluded. You no longer work in $even 1ndu$try-LTD's behalf or interest. Termination means fired.

While we appreciate the effort in securing an additional 200kg, we have already purchased the required gold from AngloGold Ashanti and subsequently resold it to our buyers. Granted our profit was quite low, but we were not willing to lose our reputation to our buyers just because you had other commitments.

We do accept your sincere apology for missing the meeting. We understand you are a busy man with many clients. This termination will free you up to help those OTHER clients. We regret any inconvenience or expense you may have incurred in the process.

We will not rule out working with you in the future, unfortunately the funds for this project have been reallocated to other projects.

Good luck in your endeavors. Keep in touch.

El
i

Well it has been several days with no response so I am going to assume that this bait is dead. Just as well, I am working on a new bait. He never bit on recovering the costs. I learned a lot from this bait, and I hope some noobs can take something away from it. Please let me know what you think.

I want to thank Doc for his help with the reservations and Nurse Nasty for the security site....and everybody that helps put great tips on this site. It has all come in handy. Well on to the next one.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. Very Happy

Cap419kicker wrote:
great work there. I have a feeling your next bait will gain you more trophies. Keep up the good work.

I like the documents, and was particularly amused by the "official" police department's letter advising Koffi's legitimacy.

Nice job. Thumbs up

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

amarkisamark, I love your baiting skills! This is a wonderful example of a classic straight bait and in addition you got some great trophies!

I will definitely have my mentees come take a peek at your thread. Congrats! Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Tsnerd for helping fix the post and Cap for the accolades.

Dora thanks so much, that means a lot coming from a baiting vet like you. I would much appreciate your mentees giving it a look over for ways to improve.

I think I just lucked out with this first one being a business bait. I spent so many years in finance and business that the distant, unemotional, all business bait came pretty easy. Plus the lad was dumber than a door knob, that has to help.

Last edited by amarkisamark on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Despite knowing that my alarm clock (aka as barking dog) was going to go off at 06:38 as it always does (there's this passing dog walker), I was still sat there at 01:40 last night reading this.

I tried to add a comment then, but my fingers were too tired and just made a mess of it, so I thought I'd wait until today.

Though, today, I don't think I can find the words to make the sort of comment I'd like to make either.

So, hopefully this will do:

It's brilliant.

You were brilliant.

I wish I was so brilliant.

Wow.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen Thanks so much for staying up way past your bedtime to read through it. I am sure it is not as good as all that, but I appreciate your kindness. There has to have been something in there I messed up.

You know I was really torn between my sadistic urge to pick apart his forms and BS photos and my baiter side that never wanted to add to his education.

You know, I guess it will always be like that.........you finish a bait and then second guess the paths you chose. Maybe that is what keeps us playing this game.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not 'kind'. Just what I thought.

All baits will end.

Some Lads are not smart enough to keep them going.

It can be a balancing act, keeping within their level of ability, and never pushing it so far that they run away, because there is nothing else they can think of to do or say.

Sometimes, as you say, we guess their ability correctly. And sometimes we do not. And sometimes they are very unpredictable anyway.

Still think you were brilliant.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dora said
Quote:
I will definitely have my mentees come take a peek at your thread.

amarkisamark thank you for a very educational bait, he didn't swcore a single point! Laughing

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks devilwoman he was definitely a fun bait.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done Thumbs up clapping

Bait him again from a different email account. This time he may just go on safari Very Happy

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AL1VE Thanks. I am planning an nice little run at him in the future. I think my company needs to hire a traveling gold consultant.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

great bait from a firstimer! i havent finished my first one yet but i hope it will be as cool as this one!!!

tank you so much for your good heart - k3neto gibs0n
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FanTAStic! I just posted my first bait, and I have to admit I was quite envious of your form making abilities. I just piling on crap until he got jack of it in mine Smile

GREAT Stuff, luv ya work

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic