SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Director of Press Relations - Retirement

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

News Flash wrote:
Hat & Hook - One to be Hung Upon t'Other

The folly of not taking adequate precautions was driven home yesterday in a pink taxi cab when the member known only as 'The Kilted One' lost his last marble down a drain near the Southwest corner of Central Park. Franctically scrambling on hands and knees with an ear to the ground desperately trying to follow the sound of said marble as it rolled through the pipes, the somewhat bare rear headed North into the rush hour traffic and hasn't been seen since.

Any fresh sightings are to be reported to the Lost & Found Department, clearly marked to the attention of lotta, the legs of 419eater.

And remember, if you're going to have relations with the press, for goodness sake use protection!

Aye, 'tis with lump in my throat I announce that I shall be frequenting these parts no more.

Such mundane things as work, marriage (tell my wife that and you WILL die quickly but messily, and I hope I live to see it) and life in general mean that I can no longer find the time to bait lads, use a large but ironically subtle club to point n00bs in the right direction, or even keep my troll poking stick sharp.

You are a great bunch of twisted, sick and otherwise normal weirdos which has made my time here thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding. I'm proud to have known you all except slightly - never has a custom title been more understated...

Keep up the good work, remember to show your appreciation for the mod's now and then (they work bloody hard and I've yet to find a better team anywhere), and GIVE THOSE SCAMMERS WHAT FOR!

Option 2

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Gold Hat
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
'tis with lump in my throat I announce that I shall be frequenting these parts no more.
Ya Ya - tell me another one - you'll be back - it's an incurable disease man - there is no cure - when you start to shake just send in a wee post and it will all be right. Wink
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you have to retire?

Can't you take a break?

Confused Confused Confused

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I had a $ for everytime I've heard that, I'd have ummmmmmmmmmmmm

$4.75 at least

Take care Callum, we'll keep a place for your stocking at Christmas, and try to keep your favourite chair reasonably clean.

And of course,

"you can check out, but you can never leave"

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
You are a great bunch of twisted, sick and otherwise normal weirdos which has made my time here thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding. I'm proud to have known you all except slightly - never has a custom title been more understated...

Awww. callum, you make me blush... Embarassed

Your assessment of the crew is spot on. I have enjoyed 98% of your posts (the other 2% were w-a-y over my head, so I didn't like them).

I will miss your wit and artful jabs with the pointy end of a stick as well as your tender answers to some n00bs (never me of course).

Please know that, "No mater where you go, there we are! Shocked

Do come back in the late of the night from time to time. Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As one who can remember whence your Directorship emanated, I shall miss your keen insight into the state of Eater.

Best wishes Callum.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to you and yours.

See you in a month or so. Wink

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never liked you.
If it wasn't for the fact that you owe me money, I couldn't care less about you going.

Come back soon, dude.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad to see you go, mate.

You can go. But we're holding your hostage to ensure frequent flying visits.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
HitchHiker
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Corona wrote:
Do you have to retire?

Can't you get a divorce?

Confused Confused Confused

you bloody nigeria scammer you scamm me of 6,800pounds : Billy a cheque scammer.
Closed lad accounts x? Easter EggMortar x2
Ninja Bloody hell I've been ninja'd
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to help 419Eater.com fight the good fight]</a>
michael bolton
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to see you go, mate.
Wish you the best. Stop in and see us sometimes.
Maybe name a kid Shiver.

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Old No. 7
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Five years and now you suddenly decide that you have a life. Shocked

Quitter!

Best of luck with whatever you use the extra day or so per week that you now have at your disposal.

See you in a few weeks, when boredom and withdrawal sets in. Very Happy

200+ sites killed, from these countries => United Kingdom Netherlands Russia Nigeria Switzerland Ukraine South Africa Germany United States Canada Senegal Benin Spain Ghana Ivory Coast Cambodia Flag United Nations

pony pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar

Like my flags? Want some of your own? Let justjay teach you how to kill sites here (clicky).

Hobbes may have retired, but get his brilliant WriteJunk here (clicky) and never touch a .dll again

Proud to be a mouth-breather who posted a load of shit, disappeared into the night but mysteriously reappeared after a long absence
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All the best Callum, thanks for all the work you've done on here, see you again next week Smile

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You might be doing well until you read: "I CRAVE YOUR INDULGENCE TO READ THIS MAIL.....".

Then the old juices will start to flow. Wink

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, here's another person that's been tricked into thinking that marriage, family and a job are important. Just because you read something on the internet does not make it true. Real life is so overrated. If its a problem with your marriage, just do what I do, put a laptop in the bathroom and bait and post from there. No sane person would ever complain that another spends too much time in the toilet. If they do, take a crap in a trashcan. After a few days the complaints will end.

Seriously, sorry to hear that you are leaving. Hurry back and check in once in a while. We'll be here.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aw come on man, don't just leave and never stop by. Do what I occasionally do, take a break for a few months (or more) and then come back with a vengence every so often. This place needs people like you here.

But if you really are hell bent on leaving, good luck to you in life. It's been a pleasure.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's what I thought too Callum. You'll be back.

Good luck in the mean time.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Who's going to be my troll poking buddy now.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be missed.
We'll keep the lads warm 'til you get back. Wink
Take care of yourself, and stop in to say hi from time to time.

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bah! I just can't believe this! When you start crying in the middle of the night and mumbling, "lotta, oh lotta!" then you'll find a way back to your real home and friends, callum. Every gaze upon a wooden stick shall make you think of whittling it to a fine, sharp point. Every green leotard shall draw you back nearer to us. Each cat sound will remind you of us here, waiting, waiting, waiting for your return. Raised beer mugs will give you intense flashbacks. Don't go. The pain will be too great.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sooo sad Crying or Very sad

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck on your retirement. Mine is about 10 days away. Well, I temporary one. Blessings to your and yours. Cap419kicer

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
themob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll be back. Everybody comes back.

Enjoy the break. Very Happy
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*off topic*wow, this thread haf reminds me of an online game i used to pay, get those images out of my head banghead */off topic*

anywhom, on topic, so long, hurry back though, these people seem to need you Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic