SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Storing Baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering, do you store each message sent and recieved in every bait you undergo, for cross-reference, or are most baits just completed without any storing whatsoever?
I would start saving baits as they start getting interesting, so I could show them off here. But if my best bait starts off average happens to take an entertaining turn, it might not look so good if it's missing a beginning.
Also, would a trophy be a proud moment even if the only evidence of the bait is the trophy itself?
So, what baits do you keep, and which do you decide aren't worth storing?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I copy and paste each and every email sent and received into a Word document named for that Lad, along with photographs, forms, certificates, whatever. Anything uncopyable into Word I put into a named folder, and add a note to where it is in the document.

If more than one of my characters is baiting a Lad, then they each have their own document, called Lad by Character Bill, Lad by Character Betty, etc.

When the bait is over, I move them into a 'Past Baits' folder.

This is for myself, so that I can easily read what went before at the touch of a scrollbar. And, if an ex-Lad turns up again after a two-month absence, I can go to 'Past Baits' and remind myself who he was.

Much better than hunting through Gmail conversations to find that what on earth I said before about whatever.

Though they are all left in Gmail too.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. I wish my baits were that organised, Smile.
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can use the label function in Gmail to great effect. Not as neat us the c&p into word, but more organization for little effort. Just creat a label with the name of the lad and label all e-mails from that bait with his label.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Branwen, you sure are organized. I use the gmail label feature or sometimes have an account with just one bait in it. I keep everything in the email account. If you want to post a particularly funny section of a bait, certainly do, even if you don't post the whole thing. I think a lot of members do that. You can also just post a trophy, many members do that as well.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
RayAdverb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hang on to the original E-Mails if I get a response or two. If it looks like the bait is going to pick up and get interesting, I start copying the details into a Word document, updating as I go along. Then I color code it to make it easier to read--each different character has a different color text.

I also hav a folder on my hard drive called "Scambaiting", and create a new subfolder for each bait, and that folder contains any sound files, pictures from the scammer, pictures to the scammer (like forms and fake Western Onion receipts).

I gotta keep organized. It comes from my other hobby of Rifftrax DVD reauthoring.

"How can a Microsoft worker be using gmail account? are you so doll?" -- Clement Morgan
"call back your money if there is and wait for a cock sucker to answer you. Your mannal/fraud will place you in jail as soon as you arrive." --Clement Morgan

Closed lad accounts(x1)
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We got ourselves a free web server and then just make a simple text html file (page) of each bait we do.

Then as we get or send emails, we simply update the page then upload it to the net. That way people can read the baits as they progress.

We also have a text file that has all our baiting charaters info in it like name, address, fake bank details, phone number, ect......

That way the details we use are consistant throughout the bait and other baits.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, it's interesting to see the different views. I just started wondering because I've seen a few posts in the 'Publish your Work' section with baites dating back months.
I've just started a Word document, to store interesting baits for future reflections. Like a sort of file presentation of my work Smile.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

It is good to record your bait as it progresses because your lad will sometimes keep a few emails too, and you don't want to contradict yourself by saying something at the start and then saying it different later on.

For instance, if your lad asks for your age or if you are married at the start, then a few weeks or months later he asks again, you can go back to see what you told him at first.

But then, that is what a text file with all your baiting characters details is for too, so if a lad asks you for the same details some months apart, you can take that info off your text file, and it will of course be the same as you told him before.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, £4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
Good point Smile.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could also try using a tool that jxd created, its in the Published forum here

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic