SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad is ranting again!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he did not like my answer about the payment slip. Hasn't he every heard of paperless transactions? Darn tree killer!!

Quote:
I received your email.

However, like I told you, using words of mouth to communicate to the receivership agency is nonsense because my chambers is not the only firm serviced by that agency.

If you have a copy of the signed release document, which is the least you can do, send it across to me so I can in turn forward it to the receivership agent as proof that the money picked up by them is meant for our use. It is as simple as that. If there is anyone involved in any form of lying game here, it is from your end because I do not understand how you expect me to go and hold someone to ransome over an amount purpotedly paid to him for which I have no documented proof to back my claim. You are an American and I do not think there is any bank any where in the world today where a transfer is effected without a tracer or payment/ transfer receipt/ slip. It is rather unfortunate that you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. I am an attorney and will not compromise any procedure because of your lay belief of how it ought to be. It is only your words against theirs so I cannot take any action if they decline your having paid the money as purpotedly claimed by you. So in order to eliminate any form of suspicion or counter claims, then send the tracer or payment receipt and I will be adequately equipped to take immediate measures to claim the amount so we can complete the necessary procedures.

Finally, I wish to correct your impression regarding your insinuation about a certain Desm0nd G0mer, I have no idea who you are talking about and have never had anything to do with anyone bearing that name, I know him not, so please eliminate the notion that he is my assistant or anything of the sort. The name of my personal assistant/ secretary is Miss Lorr@ine D@niels and she doubles as personal assistant/ secretary in my office. If there is anyone by the name of Desm0nd G0mer, then I certainly know nothing of him or her. If he/ she is a member of staff of the bank your bank called or the financial agency through which we are expecting to receive the money you paid, I am not in a position to ascertain but certainly I or my chambers have never had anything to do with anyone bearing that name. You do not go about giving a dog a bad name just to hang it. At least I know I have never made reference to anyone by that name at any time in any of my mails or messages to you so how come you suddenly concluded that he is affilliated to me or my chambers in any way?

Like I said earlier and still insist, send me a documented proof that you made payment and you can be rest assured I will immediately set out and retrieve the money for the purpose it is meant to cater for before it starts going wrong as is wont to be in a few days if all these arguments linger and the authorities are quick enough to secure the probate nullification authorization document.

Awaiting your immediate response.

Good day
D@vid Sm1th Esq.

Sounds very cold to me.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Dixon_Bainbridge
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He seems a tad peeved does he not! Still he has some lovely lines - "You are making a mountain out of a mole hill" I wonder where he picked that one up from. Maybe it's an old Yoruba proverb. Also, "I know him not" - has he been reading some Bronte d'you suppose? Smile

Last edited by Dixon_Bainbridge on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You do not go about giving a dog a bad name just to hang it.

Even better proverb than ^

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic