SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got one on the line..now how to proceed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Amadaeo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the reply I got back from the fella. I'll also send what I originally said to him....if anyone wants to take over where I"m leaving off...hehe

Quote:
Dear Pastor Frank Reeves,

Thanks for your quick response, I deliberately sent the proposal to you, you don't have to be afraid of anything at all, amounts of money that are more bigger than this goes out and comes into South Africa everyday, so don't panic just follow my instructions and within five working days this money will be transferred into your account, and I will come to your country for us to share it.

I also appreciate your interest and willingness to help me to actualize this transaction. I want you to know that this is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer; I also want you to know that the management of my bank must not know that I'm involved in this transaction. I contacted you so that we can work together in oneness as a team and with your full co-operation this fund will be released in your name. I'm a man of peace, be rest assured that there is not going to be any problem regarding this transaction.

To clarify you more on the source of the fund. The said fund is the Excess profit that was made for the year 2008 at the closing balance of my bank last year.

I have kept this fund in an ESCROW CODED ACCOUNT as if it is dormant and need to be reactivated; I did it so that nobody until this date will know any thing about this fund. Since there was no trace about the owner of this fund, I have now made up my mind to transfer the fund out of South Africa for my own benefit. Having packaged this transaction in a professional way to benefit both of us, I will guide you on how to make this claim, all you need to do is to provide an account where this fund can be transferred to.

For this reason, I need your assistance to stand as the owner of this money, if you follow my instructions this fund will be transferred into your provided account any where in this world. All I require from you is honest and good co-operation as the fund would be transferred telegraphically. I will further require your below information to make you the owner of the fund from my banks customer database system which i will do from my branch here in Johannesburg .

YOUR BANK NAME
BANK ADDRESS
ACCOUNT NUMBER
SWIFT CODE (IF ANY)
BENEFICIARY NAME

Your above information will be entered into our banks customer database computer system, from my branch here as a foreign investor, this will automatically make you the owner of the deposited fund in my branch. I will guide you on how to apply for the release of this fund from my bank's corporate Head office and transferred to your receiving bank account in your country. As soon as I received your above information I will enter it on our networked banking system.

However after the successful transfer of this fund to your account, I will start travel arrangement to meet you in your country, or any country where you want us to meet for sharing of this fund according to already mapped out percentages. I will expect to receive the above information as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Mr. Robert Mhlongo

------------------------

Here is what I had sent him:

Quote:
Mr. Mhlongo,

I am Pastor Frank Reeves, Head of the United Band of the Tangerine Skivvies. I am honored to be contacted by someone as yourself, and wonder how my church or myself can help.

$32.5 million is a hefty sum of money. For me to present this to the board of Most Honorable Tangerine Directors, I'd need more information as to how it would work. I dont want to do anything illegal, or risk the wrath of the Tangerine Skivvie on High. <Praise be to Him>

-Pastor Frank Reeves

Ideas? Razz
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He probably hasn't read half of that, and you'll get at least another 2 scripts, but at least you can refer him back to the original reply later down the track.

When you get the next script, ask him what a dormant escrow account is, and let him know you are eagerly awaiting his urgent response as you have a funding committee meeting in 2 weeks time.

Golden Rule #23 : Never work harder than the lad.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Dot-Cotton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As above ^^^^
Don't work harder than the Lad....
I always send one sentence replies, never more, and slap them senseless for not addressing me properly, a personal bug of mine... It works EVERY time, the harder I slap the better the reply.. IMHO anyway...!

Dot

BUT I AM WORRIED BECAUSE WHO WEARS THE SHOE KNOWS HOW HE FEEL.

I WAS ON TOP OF MY GIRL FRIEND ON THAT VERY DAY,SO TELL ME HOW CAN I BE THINKING OF BLIND BUSINESS LIKE YOURS WHE ONLY TRYING TO BE SMART ON ME.

NO THANKS FOUL,
YOUR SO CALLED Usm4n WILL FUCK YOUR FUCKING ASS.THIEF.
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater Amadaeo. Looks like a decent first reply. As irish said you'll get a few more of their scripts, so just string them along. Keep on asking them questions if you want to drive them nuts and get them off script eventually.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic