SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Where is this going

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The_Scams_on_You
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the second message I've gotten from a potential lad from 4ppl.com. On the site I am a man looking for a woman, but this guy contacted me b/c he was just looking for "good friends" I just want to be sure he is truly a lad before I do anything. I'm trying to figure out where he's going with this. Any thoughts?

X-Originating-IP: [212.60.65.174]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Greeting from your new friend mus@
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 11:19:09 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jul 2009 11:19:09.0614 (UTC) FILETIME=[3A3CE4E0:01CA0F75]

Quote:
hi p3t3r.....
how are you doing there
i am very happy to see you mail in my mail box so i thank u for that....
peter...my name is mus@ and i am 21yrs old boy and i am in the Gambia the smiling coast of Africa they call the Gambia
i am a student in the Gambia ok
and i am the boy who like leaning,reading and writing,football,runing eating,ect....
i was born in the Gambia in the year of 1989 feb ok,and i have a family
i have 3 brother and 6 sisters and my mum but my father he was dead in the year of 1998 feb on friday ok,now only my mum's there

and peter i am here for looking a good and honest friend but i never have a good or honest friend,but know hope i have it which is you,one thing i never see you or i never new you but i show your writing and i have that 100% sore you are good and honest....ok
and for me peter if you now me you will be glad about me and u never regret about me i am a very kind and honest boy ....
all of my friends which i had in internet there all gay i am for me i not like gay i hed them it's too bad that is why .....
caz i am honnest boy and i don't like bad thing that is why
i kept myself i hope one day the other i will have a good and honest friend and i have that is you
so peter u see my comment i like us be freat friends if you wish
nice to meet you
from your the Gambian friend mus@
hope to hear from you soon
bye for now
i will send my picture's to you
so that you can know who is tolking to me ok
and if you reply me i will quick to reply you
thank u mus@
JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try and check the header of the email (or post it here for us to check) and see if he is really from Gambia. If not, he is not as honest as he claim to be at least.
Definitely lad potential and I'd be surprised if your new good friend will not ask you to donate a little to his poor family soon. His mother or one of the siblings will likely become ill and being a single mom she cannot afford to pay the hospital bill - luckily he has a new found friend that might be willing to help.

Edit:
Your friend can also be found on several other social networks if you google his nickname. Including both Lithuanian, Norwegian and Czech sites.

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The fathers dead... looking for someone who is 100% honest... sounds like a pending NOK to me!

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic