SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Something different - I couldn't resist...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Standard NOK scam under way, and the Lad pushing Cammy for $1200 for a "Legality Certificate".

Quote:
You ask me the meaning of CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY???
They bank manager told me to get the CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY unfailingly because any money over USD$1M (One million United States Dollars) which is to be transferred out of any bank in this country must require this Document since the 9/11 attack of the World trade centre in the United States. They said it is the agreement reached by our government and the United states government to check terrorists and drug money. They need to know if the money being transferred out of this country is clean money. That is why the document is needed and this should be good for us.

Nothing unusual... but then (emphasis added):

Quote:
Now the problem which I keep telling you is that I do not have all the money to get this document. I borrowed so much money to get us this far in the transaction. The people who I borrowed money from are on my neck now disturbing me for their money. I thought we should have been through with this thing by now so that I should have paid them back.
The painful fact which I have not even told you was that I took my wives Gold pendant which was the first ever gift I gave her and sold it to get money for this deal. I hope to buy her a better one after this but she has not known that I have sold the Gold pendant.

I was going to get tetchy over his nagging, but the bit about the pendant inspired this impulsive outburst from Cammy (emphasis in original):

Quote:
YOU STOLE FROM YOUR WIFE!? YOU STOLE GOLD FROM YOUR WIFE!?
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT!? GOLD IS A SACRED SYMBOL OF LOVE AND TO STEAL IT FROM YOUR LOVED ONE IS AN INSULT TO FREYJA!
I CAN'T DO THIS!

I just needed to throw something new into the mix, and see how the Lad reacts...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's gonna take some actual thought to get out of that one. I wonder how much effort he'll put in.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love boxing lads into corners with details like that. It's just so much fun to see how they squirm. Keep us posted! Very Happy

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Catcher In The Lie
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He might try to wriggle out of it by saying he only stole it in order to get a nicer one for her.

The problem is, his dastardly deed invoked the wrath of Freyja who will put a curse on any other pendant he gives her. It's common knowledge she was responsible for the malaise and demise of all who owned the Hope Diamond due to it being 'thieved' to begin with. Evil or Very Mad

pony
"I don't want you to be burdered again." Ali the hitlad Sule
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He ignored it and replied to another message:

Quote:
This mail will meet you well overthere.Have you sent the money as i told you?? Please do scan the payment receipt and send to me immediately.My dear Camille,once i received the money which you said that you have sent to me here,i will pay for the certificate and the bank will effect transfer immediately as the bank manager promised to me double sure for it.

While coming down to your country and i do hope that there is enough security in your country because you can see that this transaction is my last hope so we need to handle it very careful.Hope and happy to meet you soon in your country.

Cammy replied rather coldly:

Quote:
Until I know Freyja's will about how you betrayed your wife's love, nothing is happening. I cancelled the payment.

On Wednesday (Woden's Day) I'm asking Ute, the goda of Freyja, to cast the runes and seek Her will on what to do.

Just moments later:

Quote:
I think your playing with what am proposing for you.What is your concerned about my wife jewerries??, Who is Freyja?? You need to be serious beacuse am not doing child play on my business ok.

Cammy was just as cold still (emphasis in original):

Quote:
You stole from your wife - you stole gold from your wife. That's betraying the woman you love. There's nothing worse than that.
Freyja, since you ask, is the goddess I worship - the goddess of love and beauty. What you did is anathema to the Goddess. I can't let your crime against love go unpunished.
The Runes will decide what curse will fall on you. Only once Her will is known can I even think of continuing with our business.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think some sort of penance is in order.

As cats are sacred to Freyja I think a picture of him with a cat on his head would suffice.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Catcher is right...

Quote:
I have told my wife about they jewerries and she said that there is no problem once i will buy another one for her after they money have arrives your account in Australia.Now the ball is on your cort.I promise to buy her another jewerries and she is so happy than ever before.What are we waiting again to finalized this transaction?? Please if your not interesting again,just tell me so that i will look for another partner who will help me to pay this money for they certificate as you can see that we have wasted time as i promised the bank before.Waiting for your urgent response as soon as possible.

Cammy won't believe a word of it.

Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic