SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass Bait - Drop me a PM to Join

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
babe4u
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

fuk you and ur full generation

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

babe4u: I'm sorry, we don't allow filthy scammers to participate in the forum here. You made a damn mess, too. I had to delete two of your posts because you screwed up the coding. This is why we can't have nice things. Crying or Very sad

Bye bye, mugu.

For the members involved in this bait, is this your lad? IP 41.214.48.6

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
JoeM
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
go fuk ur ass and ur mama toto goatfukar like u i don need uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu go and fuk ur mothers asssssssssssssss or i we help u

I think you have your answer there Smile

It was the actual lad and the ip matches. He just snapped completely out of the blue. I wonder how he found in here considering how clueless he appeared, perhaps something was googleable?

Edit:
He closed down his live.com mail it seems, but if you want to contact him for a last message his "bank's" email is still open. PM me if you need.

His name as listed in the chat further up here is googleable, that may be how he found it. Try to do it and you will also find a facebook profile with the same name.

HYIP: pyramid pyramid pyramid
Fake sites: 3x Ivory Coast 3x United Kingdom 1x Ireland 1x Cayman Islands 1x China 1x Israel 1x Cambodia Flag 1x Netherlands
Closed lad accounts
[Click here to support 419Eater.com]
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn... this guy is smarter than I thought. Sorry about that for everyone involved. I don't know how he found it, but he did post another script here. How about we just bait him from that? I'll have to have a long talk with him on YIM, that could get funny Very Happy

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic