SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that once I cut off his script supply, he has gone rampant with shitty scripts of his own. He would have had plenty of money had he moved his lazy lad rear end to Abidjan Rolling Eyes

Since he has gone off script, feel free to mess with him using those characters. If you are ready for another round, PM me another addy, he's asking for more Wink

What do you think, though? Whole new script? Or continue with the current?

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..Whole new script? Or continue with the current?..

hey, why not give him a new chance ..?
and some of the 419ers still stick to the old script, and torture him with it, and he has to widen his mind and experience.

after some month he will be ....

poll:

. a good lad
. a clever lad
. a broken lad
. praying 20 hours a day
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this to our boi from G0mer:

Quote:
HAHAHA SMALL BOI MUGU HOW U LIKE ME CHOP URE DOLLA OOOOOOOOOOOOO

I KNO THAT U WORK FOR VIKTOR AND NOW U PAY

IVE BEEN READING URE MAIL EVERYTHING HE SAY IS LIE

I AM DA BIG GUYMAN NOT HIM

U WIL SEE

P.S. I HAD SEX WID URE MOTHER TO MAKE U BASTERD CHILD

And this:
Quote:
P.S. U BETTR HURRY TO URE PAYMENT IN ABIDJAN, I WILL FIND DA MTCN SOON AND DEN I CHOP ALL URE DOLLA

ONE LOVE...MAN U SAID SO....

HAHAHA GOAT FUCKER OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

G0MER OUT

Good news, he wishes to meet G0mer face to face:
Quote:
GUY YOU MAYBE HACKER BUT REMEBER SAY NA ONE DAY YOU GO DIE WAY ALL PEOPLE MONEY YOU DEY COLLECT AND MY MONEY TOO WILL NOT FELLOW YOU GO HEAVEN ..ABI YOU KNOW KNOW ...IF YOU KNOW GO TO ASK YEAH FOR FATHER ...AND AT LEAST YOU HAVE GOT MY $2,500 DOLLARS AND YOU KNEW IT IS MY SWAER AND YOU ARE SPAMMING ME ALL AROUND MAN YOU WILL SUFER FOR ALL THESE THINGS YOU DONE TO ME ....

I AM CONFIRMED LAGOS GUY AND HERE IN MY COUNTRY ...WE DONT COLLECT PEOPLES MONEY LIKE HOW YOU ARE DOING IN ABIDJAN AND I AM SOON TO ABIDJAN TO KNOW FUCKING PERSON YOU ARE ......

IF AM COMING THERE I WILL LIKE TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE MAN ....DONT TRY ME ...AND IF YOU DO ...YOU BLAME YOURSELF AT END ...AM NOT AFRIAD WHOM YOU ARE OR WHOM YOU BE AS FAR AS M LAGOSIAN GUY ..STOP HACKING PEOPLE AND COLLECTING PEOPLE MONEY ..CAN YOU WORK YOURSELF AND CHOP YOUR DOLLAR YOU WORK FOR ...OLE ....OLE...

STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA ....WE CHOP WHAT WE WORK FOR ...

SO TELL ME THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND VIKTOR .....I LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS RIGHT PERSON ...BCOS HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA .....I HAVE 15 BOYS WORKING FOR ME AND I WANT YOU TO STOP SPAMMING MY BOX OTHER WISE I WILL INSTRUCT MY BOYS WHO IS HACKER AMONG MY BOYS TO BE SPAMMING ALL YOUR WORK AND EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING ...BCOS I HAVE HEARD FROM VICKOR THAT YOU HAD 1337 HACKING SKILLS (this makes me smile Laughing ) AND YOU ARE STILL SMALL BOYS TO ME ....IN THAT WAY AND YOU CAN ONLY COLLECT MY MONEY PAID TO ABIDJAN NOT EVERYWHERE YOU CAN COLLECT MY MONEY ....YEYE GUY.....

YOU SEE GUY KEEPING ON DOING IT BUT I NO SAY ONE DAY YOU GO MEET PERSON WAY PASS YOU UNA ...GUY I NO FEAR YOU AT ALL ....IF YOU WANT US TO BE DOING BUSINESS TOGETHER ...TALK STOP CHAETING PEOPLE AND THEIF HARDWORKING GUY MONEY LIKE YOU ..YOUR GOVERMENT AND YOUR PRESIDENT IS THERE YOU DONT HACK THEM TO COLLECT THEIR MONEY (lol, wut?) AND NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU WAY THEY ARE WORKING YOU DEY CHOP THEIR MONEY OLE..STOP THAT ..

SEE YEAH LATER AND DONT FORGET TO FUCK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SISTER TO BORN MONKEY ...

Look out G0mer, he's a LAGOSIAN GUY OOOOOOOOO

All this high and mighty talk about not chopping dolla is pretty funny considering that's basically what he has been doing recently Rolling Eyes

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll be brilliant if there was another lad in abidjan called Mr. G0mer and our lad here got into a fight with that Mr G0mer Laughing

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA ....

Laughing Laughing

Nicely done Smile

The plan is in motion. I suggested an Abidjan meet.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol the lad has changed email address for no reason. He has come up to me with the bullshit of hiring men. I told him to scrap the idea and hire some hot women to dig for us. Hot girls in the hot african sun.... Wink

Hey im gonna try and snag some trophies off him. Pictures and forms and stuff. If he asks could you just tell him to think about the payout? Thanks Smile

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Sure thing, it's my job to give him helpful advice Wink

@AL1VE: Can't believe I didn't see that...that's definitely a siggy line if I ever saw one Laughing
Alright, now we need to prepare a bit. Anyone here speak French?

I'll harass him some more through G0mer, tell him he doesn't have the balls to come fight me. That should give him some more incentive.

EDIT: This just in from our boi to Viktor:

Quote:
I got your mail today in my Gmail account and cant you believe the your fucking Gomer Guy enter my mail i use to contact you that ..i sud not believe you everything you told me about him ..that he have read everything you said to me and all my money has been collected by him and nothing i will do about that and you can see what you casue now ...i told you to let me have the money in Ghana and you said no ....Just give me new victims email address and i will start fresh job now ...mail me here and dont me again in that my gmail account bcos the gomer is checking the mail and i will changed my pasword there now ...

One Love ...

Looks like his paranoia is through the roof Twisted Evil
Also, he's on a different email provider now (OperaMail), and I can see his IP address. Very Happy

And you heard him, he wants fresh jobs Wink

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Caught an email from Mr. Sparrow in my catcher. Do you have enough people thrashing this guy? If not pm me, I will join in. I have a quiet G0mer acct that is gathering dust Twisted Evil .

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any idea wtf he is going on about here?

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,
T
hank you for your reply.I want you to know that i dont have time to wait for you anymore than this week because my sister sent me an email that my uncles called her to know where i am and she told them that she dont know where i am and they started beating her to confess where i am but she said that she dont know and they leave her after beating hell of her,So my sister is suffering in my uncles place too much and i have to get the treasure chest this week and if you know that you can fly to Accra-Ghana on tuesday then we can go together for the treasure or else i will go there myself with some men if i see .

Please your advice is very important to me and i can not wait anymore to get out my sister from my uncles hand.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as possbile.

The_Scams_on_You
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I also received an e-mail from Mr. Sparr0w the other day and replied back to him before I saw this post. Just thought I'd let ya know that your boy seems to be excited about his position. I had a good chuckle when I read this topic and realized it was him. Keep him busy!!
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was in my spam folder today :

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

Thanks for you reply.I got your mail but due to the hotel internet am using to browse was not good to send mail out untill this afternoon and i have gone out to look for some hire man who will fellow me to the treasure land and dig the ground where my late father buried the treasure chest and here are their charges for five days they are going to spend with me.I choose three hire men and their charges me $1,450 for each of them so we are going to pay three of them $4,350 for three of them and i also ask for if i can see hire woman and they brought them for me and i also saw the hire woman and i ask for their charges too but i was told that the work the woman is going to do for me is times two of the work which man will do for me so their charges will be higher then the man and the charges for the hire woman is $1,650 for each other but i try to beg them but their are not agree with me,so the Total cost of the hire woman is $4,950 and i told them that i will come back and see
them so i left the place to look for where i can find a boat for hire.

When i got a place where they are using boat and canon for hire and i ask for their price and i was told that for how many days i want to hire the boat for and i said five days and the owner said price for boat was $135 for a day which five days will be $675,they also have digger and shovel,and the price for the digger per day was $5 with shovel same price the total amount of digger and shovel is $20 and the price for the canon per day was $100 and for five days is $500 so thats the list price of everything i will need for the depature of my late father traesure chest.

I want you to choose the one you like and i know you wont dissappointed me because you are with me all the time and this is all the money i will need for the treasure chest traveling trip and if it is hire men your pefer than hire woman but i dont tell them that we are going for a treasure chest ooh,all i told them is that my father had a big farm in abidjan which i need a some hire men or hire woman to work for me in the farm for five days and during the farming i know how am going to control them to digg where the traesure chest was buried for me.

We are not going to pay the hire men or women all the money at once but we are going to pay them half of the money when they finished they work and we pay them their balances.

I will be waiting to read from you and i only have this week to sort things that we will need out and set for the treasure traveling trip next week before my uncles discovery where i was but they cant.

Please i will need your phone number so that i can give you a call at calling center,i wish to give you my phone number but my abidjan sim is not working here and i need to buy a sim here so that you can call me on but i will as soon as o have some money to buy one. so let me know your plan about this thing if you are coming with me or i should go with the hire man or woman .

Get back to me as soon as possible Daddy.
God Bless you.Amen.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg lmao I asked him to hire women and now he's included it in eveyone's script xD. Your values are different to mine though. I only need a bit over 3000 for either of them lol.

Trophy time!

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
SouthernRedneck
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it too late to get in on this one? RP, I've sent you a PM with my info. If you need anything else, just let me know.
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him this the other day
Quote:
Now see here Jack,I sent $500 fer yer bloody unicorn over a week ago!!What kind of scurvy trick are ye trying to pull on me?I swear I will come there and run you through if ye tries to steal from me!Now when do we go after the treasure?

Today I got the same reply as Al1ve has already posted.I must say Rev Psych,you wrote much better scripts.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Psych:
I speak french if still needed!

On another end, did someone safaried John?
His IP showed Kenya 2 days ago, and it's back to Nigeria now...
I find it weird because it's crossing Africa from West to East and back in 2 days Shocked

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's rinsing and repeating himself. He jumped backwards about a week in his scripts with me. I'm just sending bizarre variants on the same replies I used before.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr G0m3r strikes again! Damn him!!!!

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

I have seen everything that happen about the money to my little sparkles unicorn and i want to tell you that i dont recieved any money from any body and if you can check all my mails i have been sending to you and you read it there,that i ask you to send the money to a doctor which i gave you his information to send the money and i dont have a friend and i never tell you that i have a friend and some one contact you at my back and without informed me and you went and send the money to him....

when i got your mail and i went to the hotel manager to ask who is Gomer and i was told that the Guy is a hacker who always spamming people work to know what kind of transaction that is going on internet and thats where the Hacker called him self Gomer spammed and what is going but you made a mistake,in the first place you have to contact me first and ask if i ask you to send money to him and you just go ahead and send the money to him for notthing...

Please dont contact them again and if they send you a mail tell them that they should go away and i am not using this email again and i have some mail that i will be contacting you and i will even use the mail to send you a mail now and so that we know how our departure for the treasure chest.

And the doctor have treat my little sparkles unicorn and he said whenever i want to come and carry my sparkles i should bring his money along with me Ok.

Waiting to read from you in my email i use to contact you after this mail ok.

Regards

I'm lost...did he get my money and save Sparkles or not? Is he going to use Sparkles for a beast of burden to carry his money?
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for the delay in responding, I've been visiting family and just now got a chance to get online. I'll be back home tonight and ready for more lad pain. Very Happy

@Loupeitak: Are you asking for proof of female workers? His girlfriend (or boyfriend Wink ) won't be happy... Razz

@SouthernRedneck: Got your PM, you'll be part of the next round.

@doc: Not sure if that's a compliment or not Laughing

@Albator: I'm not sure if it's necessary anymore (read his latest reply below for the reason why), but PM sent anyways.
Hmm, that's strange about his IP. I don't know if anyone was trying to get him to Kenya, we were trying to get him to go the opposite direction with plenty of money involved and he didn't even budge. Must have been something really important Rolling Eyes

@Bob: This is my favorite part of that email:
Quote:
i dont have a friend and i never tell you that i have a friend

Laughing

Our brilliant lad has discovered the solution to the G0mer problem...and might be coming to visit? Shocked

LAGOSIAN BOY wrote:
Thank for your reply and cant you believe that the Gomer has been spamming you too and when you sent me here now and i also recieved the Gomer here but i have knew one thing about Gomer spamming is that whenever he sent you an email...all you have to do is to delete the mail and if you read any email the Gomer sent to you then he will have access to be spamming you all alround where you are going so now ...i have delete his mail to not spamming me here .

The payment in Abidjan has been picked up by Gomer and their is now payment in abidjan again and cant you believe Gomer has chop our money over $3,500 from the victims you gave me and i dont know how is collect the money and if i ask the victims that how about the money ...all what they are saying is that ..they have sent the money to my friend Mr.Gomer and i told then that did i told you that i have a friend to send the money to ....CANT YOU SEE THAT ... This is the most dense lad I have ever dealt with... *shakes head*

Now let me know what is going on and you are replying back to me so late ...i just want to do whatever i want to do this month and next month because i am parepare to come to usa.

wiating to read from you ...man u said so ...watch your back and is you Gomer is spamming to know where i ask you to send me a mail ....OK.

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mhmm... That's actually a great idea! I'm also still pushing for Sparkles' picture! He keeps ignoring that request!

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev Psych, I just replied your PM.

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

haven't heard from him since 26th Sad, he no love me

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That Mr. Gomer, he's a genius and jack of all trades:

Dizzy S@rah wrote:
I can't believe you would lie to me about Spark|es' condition. Here is the message I got from Dr. G0mer saying she is very very sick. Do you really love her or do you want her to die? I will send the money for Sparke'ls care directly to the veterinarian since you seem to be in complete denial about her grave condition. Dr. G0mer seems to be a sensible educated man.

Dr(!) Gomer wrote:
Dear S@rah Be1um,

Good morning and allow me to introduce. My name is Dr. 0sinor G0mer, Veterinary Master. I have taken over the care of Spark1es the Unicorn, belonging to John Spar0w. Do not belief what Mr Spar0w tells you. Spark1es is very gravely sick with the Lupine Eschatoniti5 and her own Mr Spar0w is in great denial because he is jobless and too poor to pay the doctor's bills. He asked me to touch you for help with carrying on with the care of Spark1es. If you want to continue the care of Spark1es, Please Send your Name, Address, Marital Status, Occupation to m y attention and we will continue from there.

Dr. 0sinor G0mer
Veterinarian Master of Large Animal Care
Ikeja

Idiot scambag wrote:
Thank you for your reply.I want you to know that i dont know who is Dr G0mer and this G0mer just want to eat your money for nothing sake and i have told that my little spark1es is alright and the doctor have treat her and if you want to waste your money for nothing then go on and pay the money to G0mer because i dont know how is he and the name of the Doctor who is taking care of my spark|es are Dr.Jack Deep and i dont give any body you your contact email address to contact and if you pay any money to this Dr. G0mer ....you just waste your money for nothing and like i told you before that i will be out for the departure of the treasure chest this week ..

DONT PAY ANY MONEY TO ANY BODY FUCKING BODY CALL HIM SELF DR.G0MER BECAUSE THIS GUY IS A HACKER AND HE HAS BEEN SPAMMING MY EMAIL BOX TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND ME OK.

WAITING TO READ FROM YOU AND MY LITTLE SPARK1ES IS IN GOOD CONDITION OF HEALTH SINCE SOMEONE HAVE PAID THE MONEY TO THE DOCTOR TO TREAT HER.

TELL THEM TO GET AWAY OK.

Tch, cursing and all caps now? Maybe it's because the good doctor also directly sent scambag a long insult that is too anatomical to print here. Also included were some "come get me" taunts and the home address of another Lagos lad.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since he doesn't want to meet me in Abidjan, maybe Mr. G0m3r will instead? Twisted Evil Lets see how he likes that.

Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Go ahead, just make it seem like he still has a chance to meet you there. Though I'm sure he'll warn you about G0mer being a spammer and a hacker either way Razz

@bohigal: I love your idea, "Dr. G0mer" gave me a good laugh Laughing

@El Nombre: He loses his attention quickly when there's no money involved. You can get in on the next part of the bait, just send me a fresh addy.

@Albator: Got it, thanks a lot Very Happy

Looks like he's sick of being chopped, and wishes to be a part of the Boyz:

Quote:
I CAN SEE YOU THAT YOU HAVE A BIG POWER AND YOU HAVE BEEN CHOP MY MONEY AND IT TRUE ....I WANT TO BE WORKING FOR YOU AND WE SPLIT THE MONEY HALF AND RIGHT NOW ..I WANT YOU TO GIVE ME FORMART WHICH AM GOING TO BE USING AND GIVE ME EMAIL LIST WHICH AM GOING TO THROW THE FORMART INTO ....

I BEG YOU DONT CHOP MY MONEY AGAIN AND WE ARE THE SAME BLOOD BRODA OK ....LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO WORK FOR YOU ...

WAITING TO READ FROM YOU.

ONE LOVE ....MAN YOU SAID SO .......THATS MY WORD .....

50/50? Is he crazy? It seems he does not realize the hatred between the two gangs...but this would provide G0mer with a spy...

I like where this is going Twisted Evil

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anybody gotten something like this in their G0mer boxes? This particular box has only been used recently to harass J Sparr0w.

wrote:
Bro whatsup... I got your email through a n**** and wana deal with you.... The guy is not aware that I got your email through him, I just wish if we can deal together.... Email me back on what you can do but dont hack me ok...

I'm pretty sure it's our piratey lad. I told him to learn proper English, then maybe we could talk.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic