SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Newcomer would like tips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ginger Tom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got a message from "Rita Spencer" - so-called solicitor in Hong Kong.
My first day of scambaiting - what's the best way to start?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

first, make sure you're using a seperate e-mail address to your RL one(s), and the best way to reply to the inital e-mail is a simple "i am interested, tell me more", or something along those lines, then its just hope they take the bait, and the setting the story begins, start off being compliant with the scammer, but throwing in a question to slow things down at every stage, but don't make it anything thy can't answer, because that'll make them most likely drop you, or ignore the question.

Never send passports or any form of ID, as it'll just help the scammer, instead, send something like a renamed .dll file, or a "corrupt" .jpg file, chances are, the scammer will just accept it and move on anyway.

plus anything that the more experienced doodles say Wink

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly, welcome to Eater-By-The-Sea.

Just start off nice and simple. "I read your email and I am a position to help you. Please tell me what I need to do next" type of thing. As the bait progresses and the lad invests more time and, dare I say, effort, you can start to yank his chain a bit.

Don't worry about making any wrong moves. All lads are different. Some have higher tolerance levels than others. Some will drop you at a blink if they think you are going to be too much hard work, esp. lottery lads. The secret is is to appear to be compliant but at the same time raising barriers, that are no fault of your own, which prevent the transaction from ever reaching anything like fruition.

Most of all enjoy.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
amarkisamark
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well to before you bait, you should hit the Eater University for the basics, then remember to bait safe.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First write back and say "Wow, hoe did this happen? Are you sure that I am the person you wanted to write?"

Then follow the below, or parts of it, which I copied fron Nurse Nasty

Nurse Nasty wrote:
NURSE NASTY

I do have a few suggestions.

1. Play the part of a victim
2. Tell them you lost $35k to a scammer a few months ago
3. You would love to recover some of the losses
4. You have filed a police report and have documents ready

You'll be asked to pay a fee.

5. Confirm you can pay the fees
6. Ask them to complete a anti-terror document and several other forms available from many baiter's
7. Tell them you can wire the release to a bank account
8. Report the bank account and have it closed
9. Ask for another bank account as that one is not valid
10. Report this ban account and have it closed

Recycle this a few times. Even ask for a bank site you can pay direct.

11. Report fake bank site and have it closed down
12. Get sick of all these problems - Blame lad
13. Make offer of payment through alternative method
14. Western Union / Moneygram transfer requires a bill of receipt from your lads
15. They much provide some paperwork/documents of the exact amount for costs and transfer
16. ID from your lad is required
17. Make lad fill out Western Union Security Forms
18. Lad must complete ITV5 to receive MTCN

Lad gets frustrated.

19. Ask for a bank account you can wire the funds
20. Report bank account and have it closed

Give up. Plan to fly to Nigeria directly to recover your funds.

21. Have your lad search for suitable hotels
22. Make him scan brochures and prices of local hotels
23. Car hire is required - scans of car hire is required
24. Organise meeting in their office
25. Ask them for flight information - 'Book it'
26. Have them wait at airport at 3 am
27. Be held up in <insert stopover>
28. Resend arrival information
29. Arrive at 2am
30. Held up by customs in <insert stopover>
31. Call lad and tell them you have met with a representative of the EFCC in <insert stopover>
32. Tell lad you are with them right now and have handed over the funds
33. Hand phone to your 'EFCC contact'
34. 'EFCC' contact claims all is under control and he has the fees and that everything will be alright
35. 'EFCC' contact refuses to hand phone back to 'victim'

Frustrated lads begs, pleads, cries and yells at your fake 'EFCC' contact.

Send email 4 days later claiming you were scammed, and now you are stuck in <insert country> - Claim you are having another $10,000 wired to you to recover these new losses.

Ask if EFCC lad can help recover them. Please return to number 5 on this list to repeat process.

Above all, have fun!

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic