SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Spooner’s Extra Marital Lad Affairs -some NSFW content

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now onto Mary

Mary is such a keen pet and is keeping the Spooners quite busy

Last night she sent me this

Mary wants SweetCakes to contact the bank
Quote:
Good day honey
Happy to read your mail and also appreciate your love and concern towards assisting me to get my late fathers fund transfer to your account so that i can come over to your country to further my study and you will help me to invest the fund properly
Darling please i will like you to contact the bank so that we can know the possible way to get the fund transfer the fund to your account so that i can come over to your country and be with you and also do keep me posted of everything regarding the bank respond to you
i will be very happy to hear from you soon regarding that you have contacted the bank
Have a nice day and always be bless
yours lovely
Mary

SweetCakes is not ready to contact the bank just yet
Quote:
Mary,

it is so wonderful taht you have put such faith in me but I am so unsure, money is not an thing I seek, I have lots of that already
what I do seek is somebody who I can love and who will love me in return, once we have established that then I will do everything I can to help you.

My company right now is seeking to employ a VPA and I think this would be perfect for you.

Please, I do not wish to contact the bank until I know we are right for each other.

I want a romantic woman, one who is willing to do all she can to love me, one who can write sweet poetry to me, can you write poetry.

Dareling, from what I know of you you are a wonderful girl but please let me know about your thoughts of marriage, share a poem with me, show me your love

Regards
SweetCakes

Now Mary wants to get married Shocked

After 4 emails she wants to marry me

Quote:
Hello darling
Honey how are you doing today and how is everything over there with you i hope that all is well with you and that you are swimming in the ocean of health as i did the same here only that i am still in my difficult situation here hoping to be with you soon
Darling i am so excited to read your mail and also appreciate your love and concern over me and i am promising to love you with all my heart
Darling regarding to your mail and i am also ready to marry you if you can accept me as your lovely wife and love you as my darling husband
Darling please do all you can to help me and to bring me to your lovely arms and also try to contact the bank for us to know the possible way to get the fund transfer to your account so that i can come over to your country and be with you
Darling i will be very happy to hear from you soon regarding that you have contacted the bank
Have a nice and wonderful day
yours lovely
Mary

It doesn't look like she is reading a great deal anyway and we are short on time so I will see how I go sending the same email as we sent to the Doctor Koko the Clown

Quote:
Hi Doc,

Thank you so much for replying in regards to Miss Rose.

Her story has touched me so and I really want to contact her personally, you are a very busy doctor I am sure, could you please let her borrow your laptop so she can write to me.

The money is of little consequence, I just want to know that this poor woman does not die alone and without somebody to love her, I don’t have a problem with making sure her funds are distributed as per her instructions but I have not given up hope for her, perhaps she will end up outliving you

She must be able to write something, she emailed me only yesterday, if she is feeling too sick today then I can wait until tomorrow if I have to.

Also, could you please send me a photo of her, I feel such a closeness to her already.and so much want to see her face

Please make sure she is getting the best of care, if there is anything I can do to ensure she is more comfortable then let me know and I will be happy to provide, perhaps we should start by getting her internet access so she does not have to be alone in there.

Thank you so much for the wonderful care you are taking

Regards
SweetCakes

Oblivious to the email that should have made no sense at all, we get teh next reply

Quote:
As it turns out we could have sent the weather report and it wouldn't have mattered
Please NOTE
Doing this does risk losing the bait but it goes to show what you can get away with early

you took my heart and kept it safe,now don’t tell me that it’s starting to break, I toss and turn and try to keep it together,but I can’t help these tears from falling down my face
I’m in love with an angel,a lovely angel,he holds my heart as if to guard it for a lifetime,
he tells me he loves me,and oh man do I love him,I would never do anything to harm you,
now I know I have your heart too, I place it within my chest to beat aside of mine,
when ever I’m missing you I hold on to it,and know that everything is going to be just fine,
no longer am I scared,no longer am I with doubt,for I know that you to are in love with me as much as I am in love with you,we’re in good hands,there isn’t anything to be afraid of,
because if you know me as well as I know you, you’ll know that I will never hurt you,I will always stay true, and I will love you for all eternity
yours lovely
Mary

Rather than wasting too much time I have recycled the email sent to Teresa and made some slight changes

SweetCakes wants Mary to be a VPA
Quote:
Hi Mary

I am not so sure about Marriage just yet, but I do have an idea that will allow us to get to know each other, my company is about to employ a VPA and you will be perfecxt for the job, if you want to be my VPA, you have wonderful assets and I am sure you would perform exceptionally for me

So long as we can get approval from the other board members they will be happy to pay any expenses upfront to get you here, that is standard practice with our company and it will not be a problem and it will be by far the quickest way to get you here with me.

I will however need you to do some things for me, could you please put together an email to send to another of the bored members whos decision will be enough to convince the rest of the board and she will approve the funds as soon as she is satisfied that you are suitable for the position of VPA.

Could you please write to SweetCheeks [email protected] and tell her about the following

Your measurements
Your past experience
Any duties you would not be willing to perform such as Greek, ffm ect
Your ability to write romantic poetry
Your favourite positions
You may wish to also include some details on any nurses you serviced during your time as a widwifi

I look forward to your reply

Regards
SweetCakes

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest in from princess "natanatanat"

Quote:
Dear Katey, I have received your letter, thanks for it. I understand that you now think, but it not so. All the last time I wrote Murray letters on my love to him!!! You can read through all letters. I very much to regret that Murray now in hospital. You cannot present as me now hard. The nobility that my favourite in bad condition and I cannot than him to help. If we were together now and he has seen me - it seems to me - him it would become much easier.

We love each other and I wish to be together with him. I hope that all of you understand. Katey, I well concern to you and with all love I express the feelings to Murray , I hope that you understand me. You and Murray very much dear for me, I with anybody so could not speak openly, and with you it is always convenient to me to speak, I hope we can soon meet and we shall be all together. I understand that to you now hard, that you do not understand some people (including me).

Yes, there can be you now think that I madly, but really now I speak with you sincerely and I speak so, that at present cry. I would like you to ask what you to me would help and I soon shall together with you. Murray , promised to help to me with this, I really to wish to be with Murray together and to care about him. I shall finish the letter. I shall wait to your reply. Yours on always and on all centuries Nataliya. I love Murray ! Also I love how when loved whom.

Confused

Woooo Hooooooooooooooo. She is madly and sincerely in love with both of our dollars.

Quote:
Me and Murry are wagering a dollar for real on whether the vlad will fall for my (ahem) charms or not, and is waiting in the rapid recovery room ready to re-woo her should she balk at turning lesbian for the cash.

Now to twist the screw a bit and train the pet some more.

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Dear sweet wonderful Natalalia,

Your mail has me dancing and singing happy. I am so very sparkly and my smile is so very wide.

I am so glad that you speak so openly of your love for me. Many females are very afraid to reveal themselves as bi-sexual, I so admire you for coming straight out with your desire to meet me and I know we will enjoy ourselves completely.

Please do not upset yourself about my brother Murry, he has been sectioned and is in the best possible hands and receiving electo-convulsion therapy. It may be many years until he is judged to be sane again, so we can make hay while the sun shines and enjoy ourselves to the max with his money. The company runs itself anyway and is very profitable. You and me can travel the world first class and live the high life together, Natalyia.

Please don't judge me harshly in this matter. He has always been a bit "odd" and has misused his body abusing it with drugs "willi-nilly" with no thought for his body or mind, and the less said about his abnormal sexual urges the better.

I want very much to meet you sweet wonderful Natalia and will be so happy to cover your travelling expences. Afterall I am very rich now I have control of Murry's estate.

I do not wish now to sound cautious, but I need to be very sure that you understand what I am eluding too. Are you certain you will enjoy sex with another woman? Have you had previous experiences?

Please write back and tell me all. I really am so excited that a beautiful woman as yourself is attracted to me.

I will dream tonight we are naked together under the stars.

Love you and girly kisses. purrrrrrrrinnng

Katey Spooner xxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxo

Wink Laughing Cool

Proud member of "The Todger Club"

Closed lad accounts < никогда достаточно

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am very sorry to report that there has been a death amonst the pets Shocked

Mrs. Rose Alvin could not survive the operation
Quote:
ATTN:

Its really sad to inform you that Mrs. Rose Alvin could not survive the operation.She died 20 minutes after the operation. The most touching part of it is that before her death (before the operation), she asked me to promise her that her money will be used in a Godly way to help the needy and the motherless. And that, I will use the information given to me to assist you in the process of transfering the funds, she also emphasised that i should make her wish come true. I promised, and immediately she blessed me with good prayers. Before her death, she began to say negative words to me as if she knew she was not going to make it.

I must tell you that the death of Mrs. Rose Alvin has negatively affected my job in the hospital as I have been unable to attend to other patients in the hospital. She was like a mother to me. I loved her like I love my mother. And she loved me like a son.

However, you are to contact her Lawyer to start working on the transfer of the said funds. Please do inform him that you are contacting him in respect of Mrs. Rose Alvin, so that he can attend to you as i have called him before sending you this email.

Kindly find their contact details as stated below.

Cambell Morgan's Law Firm
B241 Brooklands Road,
Weighbridge, Surrey. KT13 2SF.
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447035970591
Fax: +447005802968
Email: [email protected]

At this juncture, I want to beg you not to let the dream of Mrs. Rose Alvin die with her. Do not betray the trust I and late Mrs. Rose Alvin bestore on you. I have also attached to this email a copy of the photograph of her in her sick bed.

Thank you once again for willing to help Mrs. Rose Alvin to meet her heart desire.

Your Faithfully,
Dr. William Skoka

NOTE: YOU HAVE NOT FILL THE GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE TO FILL AND SEND IT BACK TO ME VIA E-MAIL.

We may have to see about falling in love with somebody else there
I wonder if the doctor may learn to love me Idea

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was strongly tempted to watermark the stolen image "used by a ******* scammer"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Whoooooooopieee Dooooopie Wooooo Hooooooooooooo

Murry owes me a dollar.

Wink

"natatnatatylai" is keen on "my dollar" and wants to enjoy my "sea of tenderness and heat"

Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Hello dear Katey.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, I so was happy in readings Your sweet and beautiful letter to which it is very difficult for me Transfer all pleasure through a computer.

I am very happy, that you Can send me a remittance on my arrival you as soon as I shall be Receive your remittance, which I shall begin to pay at once all and as soon as in me Everyone will be ready, I at once shall inform you information concerning mine Arrival you, that you without problems could meet me. I also hope, it We already soon shall together. I very much hope for you And on your help as now all depends on you, you are faster will help Me with money, more quickly I can pay my arrival and to be close to you.

Only you can Present me the sea of tenderness and heat. I could not think of the best Way to spend days then with you honey. We should not wait or see or feel something we, allready have parties More than our feelings more. I have such greater belief in us. I never to have true sex with the girl. I always to dream only about this. I kissed the girl and we caressed each other but it was not sex and it was together with clothes. Then we never saw with her. After that I only to dream of sex with the girl.

I very much hope that soon we shall together and to send you of money for my arrival. I learned about cost of my arrival to you. It is 2000 $ and it is necessary for me for full cost of my trip. I wrote to you as you can send me of money. Most the simple way is campaign Western Union. I wrote to you as it is necessary to make all. I have been told, that such offices are in each city, thus it not a problem For you to find that. I to ask that you will send money, you should define my full The name. When I shall receive this money, I should define your full name, the address and city from which you to send money and the sum which you to send me. I should inform also in bank to confidential number (MTCN.) You should inform this number in bank, sending money, and you Should inform this number to me in messages. All this will be Occupy some hours. I think Katey, that is a reliable way Moving. It is necessary for you to write correctly my name, the country and city.

My information:
My full name: Nataliya Oparina
The country: Russia
City: Cheboksary

I shall wait for your letter. Yours Nataliya

I think a Spooner consultation "hot tub delight" is required - reply later.

Laughing

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You did it! You "turned" the vlad! Or "outed" her. Either way, this is gonna be great! <grabs popcorn>

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not upset that the pet has turned, I dont mind that she now loves Sweety, I dont even care that she doesn't care about me in the slightest

But after just one email and I am long forgotten Sad

Good news is that we get to have the bait turning in a new direction and we both get to show some variation in our baits.

Being ready to take opportunities as they arise and trying a few different things will often give you the rewards

My turn to reply to the vlad pet

SweetCheeks replying from SweetCakes box tell Nataliya how happy she is that she has turned
Quote:
Natalia my dear,

You have me so hot and ready with your sweet words, stuff Murray, let him have those bimbo nurses, I mean, they are lovely girls but they will never be able to do to him as we can.

Natalia, I am so happy you have decided to turn for me but I need you to be sure about this, I dont want to get us a new double only to find you dont turn up.

Please tell me all about your desires and your wants, and let me know if you have a problem with drugging Murray to use him as our toyboy

please get back to me immediately

sweet girly kisses
Sweetcheeks

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo Titania

Murry's turn to post - settles into sunlounger and shares popcorn.

Deffo Oscar nomination performance. Passes tissue to teh Guru.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Ophelia Dikki
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keh?? Am I getting confused here? Muzza were you proposing a bit of incest here? Didn't earlier on you said that Katey was your sister? I know your under the influence of some very heavy hallucenogenics there in hospital.

Also,Kate I'm surprised you didn't ask Phillip for some tips on getting his black hair so blonde in those photos. Was he wearing a wig? I mean it is so hard to dye black hair and not have it come out a revolting orange.

Proud member of the "Todger Club"
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling sister Katey is / was a nun Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Deffo a nun *sings* " Teh ills are halive with teh sound of muzak" ect.

Shocked

Next up is Sweet SweetCakes reply to Captain Morgan and his ropey law firm as instructed by Dr Koko.

Wink

Quote:
Dr. William Skoka has passed on teh sad news about Mrs. Rose Alvin and asked me to contact you.

Could you please write back with your thoughts on how best to proceed.

I have never encountered anything like this before - and do not want to make any mistakes.

Yours,

Murray Spooner.

Glad you popped in Ophelia - Got Iced drinks, fancy a spell hot tubbing ?

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony the attentive boy pet looks like he is going to provide lots of fun to us, his latest script is very funny

Tony was almost scammed Shocked
Quote:
Hi Sweety

I am feeling reluctant to talk about myself and my situation to you because i don't know how you will feel. But I will like to let you know all about me and the situation I am into now so that it will not be too late before I let you know. I have had a lot of bad experiences in my previous relationships,and i do not want to fall into the same problem anymore, i will like you to give me your words that you will really like me and that you will take care of me,because i have been gamed before and i will not want to be gamed or played on again in my life. i am telling you all this, then you can decide if you still want to meet me or not, so that we will not waste each others time, when you get this mail,kindly give me a response to let me know if you are still interested or not.

After all these happened to me When i lost my wife,i joined a dating site,where i met an African Lady online who promised heaven and earth that she wants to marry me and make me happy in life;i never knew I was going from Fry-pan to Fire". the African(Ghana) woman told me of investment opportunities in Africa(Ghana) and she convinced me to come along with lots of money while coming down, which I did,On getting here, all her intention was to take away the money from me, played me and leave me alone.

I came from the United States with all the money I've gotten from my business and contracts remuneration because the African woman told me of an idea to investment in Oil firms here,When i got here,she made all possibles means to get the money from me and get away with my money,then when i noticed this,i took the money and my traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company here in west Africa(Ghana) in order to save myself and my assets,thereafter i left the lady's apartment to an hotel where I am in right now and from which I am communicating with you now.

Therefore,i don't want to fall into any other terrible situation again after all these that i have faced and i am not ready to be gamed this time,i need to be very sure of whom i will be friends with or date this time.

Well, let me hang on here till I hear from you. I hope you will understand my situation at this time and I hope you will come to my rescue and be of whom i expect you to be. I really need to be Loved because I really deserve it and I need a woman that would always be there for me, who will be like a Mother and a friend to me, I will reciprocate true LOVE as well. Let me know if you are still interested in our Meeting in person.
Sincerely yours Tony
i await your reply as soon as possible.

Trust And Help

He wants Sweety to be his mummy, we had best check on that

Quote:
Hi Tony,

It is so wonderful to hear from you.

I have read through your mail and it saddens me that there are people like this in the world, it is so terrible that somebody would play with your emotions in order to steal from you, I only wish you could find this girl and string her up by her nuts for what she has done to you.

You mention you are looking for a mother, please clearify what you are looking for in our relationship

Regards
SweetCheeks

Going back to Sweety being my sister, the pet Nataliya is showing a lack of paying too much attention, she wont care while we are dangling the dollars, besides, we could have been lying to the pet, we have been known to do that Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Muzza were you proposing a bit of incest here? Didn't earlier on you said that Katey was your sister?

We could be monsters from teh swamp as far as the vlads/lads care - and yeps we tell the odd porkie here and there.

Wink Laughing Cool

Goat
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tony wrote:
... save myself and my assets ...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose Alvins lawer has gotten in touch, now, lets see if we can turn it towards romance

The hotmail lawyer says "You will have to act"
well, you did ask
Quote:
Cambell Morgan's Law Firm
B241 Brooklands Road,
Weybridge, Surrey. KT13 2SF.
United Kingdom.
Tel: +447035970591
Fax: +447005802968
Email: [email protected]

Legal Attn: Murray Spooner,

The Cambell Morgan's Law Firm will like to use this meduim to inform you that we are in receipt of your email and that the content was well understood and noted, it will also interest you to know that we have receive a call from Dr. Williams Koka that you will be acting as the fund beneficiary to the WILLED fund from Late Mrs. Rose Alvin.

In regard to this, please be informed that i am the legal attorney to Late Mrs. Rose Alvin till date and i have with me all document relating to the fund release/transfer. I appreciate your kind gesture to help Late Mrs. Rose Alvin execute this project. After a long dialogue with the Dr. Williams koka, i felt comfortable working on the release of this funds to you.

I will be making arrangement to mapped out the routing processes on which this funds transfer will be carried out smoothly without any delay.You have to be sincere and trustworthy for the dream of Late Mrs. Rose Alvin to come to reality.

With these developments, you will have to follow my instructions to avoid mistakes and lapses that will truncate the successful transfer of this funds to your destinated account. We are to make arrangement for the preparation of the Legal Document to back up the fund transfer.

But firstly, i will like you to furnish/send me the following informations:

1. Your full name.
2. Your contact address.
3. A scanned copy of your international passport or drivers license.
4. Your Occupation/Status.
5. Your Phone Number.
6. Your Age.
7. Your Nationality.

Upon the receipt of these, i will commence on the preparation of the required legal documents to secure this funds in your name, stating you as the Next of Kin to the fund, as this is the only way the Bank will commence transfer to your account without further questioning, since other documents remains valid.

During the Life time of Mrs. Rose Alvin, she was a devoted Christain, due to this fact; i believe is our duty to make sure that this fund will be used according to her wish in propagating the word of God and building Orphanage homes and also helping the needy. Please complete the Affidavit for the WILLED Fund as prepared by this Law Firm, this is to serve as a documentation for the willingness to carry out the wish of Late Mrs. Rose Alvin, hence the reason for the WILL.
You will have to act in line with the instruction herein, for effective transfer of this WILLED fund to your destinated bank account.

Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Barr. Cambell Donald (Esq.) For
Cambell Morgan's Law Firm.

SweetCakes wants Sweety to handle the transaction
It looks like we might have trouble getting this turned to love let alone gay love
Quote:

Thank you so much for your concern and hard work on this,
the sudden death of Rose has touched me deeply and I am unsure if I will be able to cotinue with this.

It is such sad news that she has died all alone without somebody who loves her by her side and I am too distraught.

Please send all correspondance to my partner (sweety's mail)@gmail.com who will be able to get things started while I pull myself together

Regards
SweetCakes Spooner

Last edited by Murry Guru on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have taken the liberty of inviting a new pet to spooner hall, another girl pet whose scripts dont all show up in searches (yet)

Please welcome Monica to the cold and dark dungeons of Spooner Hall

Quote:
I am so sorry that is has taken so long to get back to you,

I hadn't checked my messages in a while because I have been away but I am so happy to come back to see a wonderful message from you.

If you are still looking for love I am very interested in getting to know you better, please let me know if you are interested

Regards
SweetCakes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo Nice looking "model" pet Murry.

Rolling Eyes

It appears someone at Scamwarners is stealing your thunder. I always thought that teh women glowed as teh men plundered, but perhaps it is vice versa sometimes.

Wink Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That thief Enchantress at Scamwarners always glows Wink

If only I could get her to join forces and start baiting with me bow_down

But alas, she seems way too busy doing mundane things with that boring Ralph Rolling Eyes

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Weekends for Spooners is usually always quiet, but the pets want to play.

Wink

Reply received from "har-monica" "she sends another nice "model" pic too;

Cool

Quote:
Nice to hear from you baby as for me I am open to anything full of trust and Understanding... I will love to know more about you, and I will love to see more of your pics too, for me to know who I am talking too.....How old are you? Where are you located? What do you do for a living? What are you looking for on the site, What do you want to acquire from this? Did I look like what you are looking for? Do you have a high sex drive and can you satisfy me sexually, I am looking for a good, Loving, caring, Sincere, Honest Man, Open Minded, God Fearing The one that will believe me in anything and have full and total trust in me that will never doubt me because those are the pillar of relationship, I want a man that will be the man of my life and will never dream of hurting me..I am looking for a man who is ready to share his whole heart with me and always make me happy as I will do to him..... I am looking for a man who is ready to satisfy me sexually , and have high sex drive ... I want a man that will never doubt me and treat me good with caring and understanding, ...Do you sound like this ? Are you just looking for online fun or just want something real and want to achieve something good out of this, I am not into games and I guess you are not too because it takes too much energy toplay games and life is too short for that. Are you my kind of man ?

I will be waiting to hear from you,
I care,
Monica.......

As if we would stoop to playing games with "her"

Laughing

Next "bi-couriouso/dollar-lovin natnatnat" want me to see teh gravity and threatens no dollar/no deal, taking exception at our scoffing over "her".

Quote:
Hello my Sweetcheeks!!!!!!!!! I am very happy to see your mail Thanks for the pleasant letter. I cannot consider feelings to you my dear. My sweet I very much wishes to be fast with you. I do not dream About this Day when we shall be together. I ask you that it has more soon arrived More close in this day, day when in me and in you will meet, and We think higly without from the friend the friend. Honey.

I every night Dream to arrive to you. But you to postpone a meeting and I am very tired to wait that moment when you can send money for my arrival to you. If you to not send me money western union to the nearest two days I shall not write to you. Because you only scoff over me. I am very tired to wait. I hope you to make your choice. I shall wait from you the letter and the information relative translation. Then I shall see your gravity to me and we shall continue our dialogue and I shall be prepared to our meeting. I hope you understand me. Yours Nataliya

We are working on suitable/unsuitable replies.

Wink Razz

Goat
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am looking for a man who is ready to satisfy me sexually , and have high sex drive .

Go on baby tell him HOW!

@ Ophelia Dikki do you think we'll learn a few tricks to play on the lads?

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweety said;
Quote:
As if we would stoop to playing games with "her"

No, of course not, I would never play games with the pets Cool

SweetCakes tells Monica "if you just want me for sex talk then I am not your man"
Quote:
Hi Monica,

Thank you so much for replying

It warms my heart to see your email and know you are still single and interested in me.

Just a little about myself, I am 40 years old a businessmen running the Australian arm of my business, I work long hours and travel a fair bit and dont get a great deal of time to go out and find love so the internet dating seems perfect for me.

I am looking for something serious, so please, if you just want me for sex talk then I am not your man

I will tell you more about me in my next mail

take care

SweetCakes

Reply to Bisexual Boris coming shortly Wink

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooo DW.

You have very little to learn about about tricks n lads. Love your tormenting style.

Wink

Waht a busy Weekend.

Rolling Eyes

Firstly a very dodgy/fake "laughie-davit" from good ol' "captain morgan" Ahah, me hearties.

Shocked

Secondly a "les go slow and fully enjoy teh anticipation" reply to exasperated vlad "nat".

Quote:
I am sorry dear Natnat

But your wanting to rush everything just makes me feel you are not truly ready for a bizexual relationship.

Girl on girl action should be slow and loving, no pressure at all just taking time to enjoy everything on offer, your rush and lack of patience is not becoming of a lesbian relationship and I dont think you're are the right one for me at all.

I still hold some hope for you as you are very attractive and I do believe your tongue on my mouse would be so wondeful, but a rushed tongue brushed over a mosue does not constitute love.

Murray's money is no object to me, but I wont be handing it out willi willi nilly.

Regards
SweetCheeks

Shocked Laughing

Rightio - I deserve a wallow in teh hot tub methinks - Pimms on ice puleeze sweet Murry.

Wink

Goat
Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo.

Had a brilliant weekend, laughs, dancing and some romancing...Oh and some baiting too.

Laughing

The pets are keeping us both very busy right now, here is the latest from Monica

Monica read my very interesting profile

I don’t even have a profile

Quote:
Hello,
How are you today...??? I pray you are doing great...!I read your Very interesting profile, which I enjoyed very much. You sound very sincere and special. If
possible, I would love to get to know you. I decided to join the site because of the lonelness time I experinece last year uptil now, I pray things work out...

More about me I am single never married ,born in San Juan,Puerto rico, obtained my degree in the University of South Carolina ( USC ),and recently reside in NY but right now with my mom in CA after my ex bf cheated one me . I find very much peace and tranquility here .I was into the Sales of Sculptures , beeds , gold , etc...I`m the one and only born child of my parent, 5`7" 130 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I enjoy chillin` with my love once, I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swiming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, italian, and anything from scrape and my favourite are chips with chicken , shrimp , crab and rice . I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I know that there is no barrier too great for God, when He chooses to bring two people together, i am at a point in my life where i would always be honest with the
choosen one, and be there with the one God has for me 24/7.

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation. It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeded.
Warmest Thoughts,

Monica.

Rolling Eyes

Smiling happy, I am the chosen one

Razz

Here’s my reply

SweetCakes tells the pet of his poetry desires

Quote:
Sweet Monica,

I love getting to know you and it sounds like you are perfect for me so long as you don’t mind travelling, please let me know your thoughts on that.

There can be no barrier too great when too people are in love, whether half a world or lack of being able to right sometimes, 2 people truly in love will overcome all obstacles, remember it matters not about distance, as love will be conquered always.

I will gradually tell you more of myself, for now I will tell of my love for poetry, I love reading and writing poetry but I especially love when poetry is written for me.

I decided to write a poem for you and hope you will write one for me, if you have never written a poem before it doesn’t matter, just do you best, I know I will love it no matter what just so long as you write it for me.

My Sweet Beautiful Princess, half a world away
We can overcome it all regardless of what they say
True love is able to feel warmth and your touch
Even without words knowing that you love me so much

To any music we can share a slow loving dance
From so far away we can have a beautiful romance
I can see the sparkle in your eyes as if your before me
I know when a happy tear forms even though I cant see

We can share everything, our laughs and our desire
We can dream of a romantic night by a campfire
We can lay in the park and throw bread at the duck
We can make love on a bus and not give a truck

We can share conditional love each and every day
And feel every embrace in our own special way
We learn to love with all that we can do
And we share a dream loving and true

We dream of a day of when our lips can meet
Our eyes will sparkle brightly when we greet
No words will be spoken for quite a while
As we hold each other tight and widely smile

With a tear on our cheek emotions running high
I hear your angelic voice and begin to sigh
Together at last our dream come true
When I look into your eyes and say I love you too

Monica my sweet, I do hope you like the poem I wrote it just for you, please write a poem for me so I know you have the same feelings as I do

Sweet Regards
SweetCakes

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monica is proving to be a wonderful pet, not only does she work weekends but she is also very attentive, not the off script bit at the bottom

Monica was glad to receive a nice conversation Rolling Eyes
It was called a poem di** head, I put my heart and soul into writing that too Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Hi,
I was glad to receive a nice conversation from you, giving me more of a look into your life, it actually made my day!!!, you sound like all I want , you are my perfect match . I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me , communicate his feelings to me , make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in everyway, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time ,constantlyreative, and treat me right.... I know you will think what is a pretty lady like me doing on here .. Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise .

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is because I feel I have alot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have alot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a woman of substance and I am very unique in todays society because I live my life through my spirituality and through the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep there messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.

PS: WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME?

It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeded.

Monica

Reply coming shortly

Cathartic Kate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

** shakes head **

How dare "she" ignore sweet SweetCakes heartfelt woo poem thingy.

Shocked

This calls for a very succinct reply indeedy.

Quote:
Monica My Dareling

My name is Murray but all my friends call me Sweetcakes so I hope you do too.

Dareling, I wrote you a poem and I was hoping to get one from you in return

Please write me an poem

Wink Laughing

Well it seems "fake barrister campbells soup donald esq" has not contacted Sweety as requested by Murry.

Time to kick some ass, methinks.

Twisted Evil

Quote:
FAO. Barr. Cambell Donald (Esq.) For Cambell Morgan's Law Firm.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Katey Spooner, business partner of Murray (SweetCakes) Spooner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note - "Thank you so much for your concern and hard work on this,
the sudden death of Rose has touched me deeply and I am unsure if I will be able to cotinue with this.
It is such sad news that she has died all alone without somebody who loves her by her side and I am too distraught.
Please send all correspondance to my partner [email protected] who will be able to get things started while I pull myself together

Regards
SweetCakes Spooner"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am an extremely busy and highly effective and efficient businesswoman and I have waited well over 24 hours for you to get in touch with me concerning Murray's wishes for you to appraise me of the situation regarding the death of Mrs. Rose Alvin.

If this is indication of how you run your law firm then I am shocked and I consider you owe me an apology for wasting my valuable time and resources.

Get back to me immediately.
SS.

Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooo

Laughing

Goat
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems our pets have gone quiet on us Crying or Very sad

Not a problem, Sweety has their scripts posted so all is good

We have just spent some time sending off new ASEMs to the next batch of pets, wish them luck Evil or Very Mad Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic