SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How do you get them off script so easily?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say, I am humbled by the veterans here...I've been trying to get these nuts balls to go off script and having little success.

I'm even sending missionaries to Vulcan and boy will this money come in handy!

Oh and I can't call your bank today because the photon storm messed up all our sub space communication phones...I'll have to go over to poopburg and try again there.

NUTHIN...they keep replying right back on script, totally oblivious!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads are, how can I say this, not especially bright.Also bear in mind some are not baiting in their first or even second language so are welded to their scripts.

As an example I have one Senegal refugee at the moment and "she" is on page 5 of "her" script and all I keep replying is something along the lines of "That's very interesting but before I enter into this deal I would like to see your norks".

Keep at them, ask questions and when they ignore you ask again, and again and eventually they will have to go off script (or they drop you)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It IS fun to just let my demented little mind wander...trunk box? Does that come with an elephant? Can I get a picture of the elephant? PLEEEASE...elephants are so cute!

They DO read some of it, I had one demand contact info, but failed to mention how much money I had won, took four tries without sending contact to finally get the amount.

I really want to crack the one who's helping me send missionaries to planet Vulcan...it's a totally boring, below average script...but I suspect there might be some fun to be had by getting this one off script. If they're so unfamiliar with English language and culture as to miss these blatant references...well, I feel it my duty to de-educate them...

Nah, "Duty" is the wrong word here...the NEED...

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McBait,

It been a while since I've hooked one, and some are more fun than others, but I have a lotto lad right now that is just easing away from the script since poor old Horace is sending his NURSE! to the WU with a cheque.

Lotto Lad is very worried about the nurse cluing Horace in.

Once they get worried, they start opening doors. At least that's my theory. Horace also doesn't like being told what to do and just threatened to contact the Lotto authorities about the lad's incompetence to represent him.

I should go check that account and see if there has been any contact just now.

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be the Nurse's boyfriend who's secretly been using her to skim money from your accounts for years?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehehehehehehe...this stuff just makes me giggle like a little girl sometimes...

My Vulcan missionaries might have hope after all! My lad's scripts are starting to break down, from long winded, down to "hurry to contact bank."

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I only just managed to get my first one off script and it just desended into a load of gibbberish. The way that seems to work best is to just ignore the part when they want you to get in touch with the bank (if it involves one) and find every reason not to actually do it. Then of course you naturally tell them you have emailed the bank without bothering to. Theres no way their character can prove you didn't so theres lots of room for fun.

Below is the off script text. TBH it wasn't much better than this but it is noticable.

Quote:

Darlling how are you doi*ng i got your mail this morning and how is your health there hope lo*oking fine.i have tell the bank about you that you are going to send them mail .why i do that is because not to delary your mail you bank is always bezz every day buy day.as soon you get this mail plz just write them shot mail okay.the two mail*s is for the bank but you can s*end mail on this, xxxxxx plz darlling don,t let us wast ti*me on this cliam.i we like to stop hear and aw*ait to here from you.
st3lla.

I added the stars to hide it from google.
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll be AFK for het weekend, but if you want I will send one last email to the lad saying that my Nurse (you) will be handling things from here. I am on the way to the hospital for a biopsy that you are prepping me for.

I have only barely pulled the lad away from script. Just take things slowly with this guy and maybe together we'll lead him to some dark and dreary place.

here is his last correspondance. Right now I am quite upset that he insulted me and tried to make me hurry up and go to western union when I couldn't get out of the house. You (Nurse named M4tilda) were going to run this to the WU office for me this afternoon.

If you want, I'll die in the biopsy. Just let me know on Monday when I get back.

Quote:

Attention:H0ratio Manu4r,

Sir i am in receipt of your recent mail and i have to apologise to you if my last correspondence to you was not satisfactory to you,I only stated you should not be confused because i thought the Western Union website was abit complicated and stressfull for you to send the money.

Please do accept my apology and dont allow this issue get to the lottery management.as such incidence would not repeat itself.

Please do take good care of your health sir and sorry onces again for the inconviniences.

I will await your prompt response and receipt of the payment and please just send me the floowing.

1.The western union 1o digit number

2.Full names of the sender and address as stated in the western union payment receipt.

Do have a nice weekend as .

Sincerely Yours
Barrister Smith 3dwards F3vinn.

My Reply: <send to: [email protected]>< send to: [email protected]> (change 4's to a's)

Quote:

Mr F3vinn

I appreciate your understanding. In the future you might want to be more considerate of your clients.

I have given all your information to my nurse, Matilda, and she has agreed to look after this matter for me. I am afraid you will have some difficulty reaching me in the next few days since after her visit I will be going to the hospital to have my left pinky biopsied for a growth that is under the nail on it.

I have instructed Matilda to send you directly the $10 through the Western Union office you suggested. She says that sometimes western union wants photo ID or paperwork for these transactions since there are criminals who take advantage of them. I don't know about that, and I told her you are a good lawyer, so you should be fine. Besides, all those scams are from Africa, and you are from Spain.

If Matilda can't help us, then we will simply have to wait for the grandchildren to get back.

You should hear from Matilda shortly.

Best Regards,
Horati0 Manu4r

Have fun! I expect he will want more than $10, you can make a second trip to WU and recall the first amount that you send him. I forget how much he really wanted.

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I find that sending a simple response, maybe one or two sentences works for me. I pick a line out of their script and ask a question about it. If they answer it with a script, ask it again. They won't read anything too long. So if you have a three paragraph story to tell them, save it for later. Keep your back story in mind, and drop hints here and there so it can all come together later.

You may get script after script in the beginning...so I don't waste time writing anything long. As said above, ignoring the request to email the bank, or pretending you did email them is a great tactic. Confusion works. A short phone call goes a long way as well. There are two I've been baiting over a month now without getting to any payments yet. Confusion, a phone call here and there, swine flu, etc...If they think there is money coming, they'll hang on to you and answer your questions and deal with your nonsense.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^
As Irwin says, the least work often brings the best results.

Play it straight, be brief in your replies, perhaps a little confused, and utter magic words like "I am relying on you to guide me" or "I will need your clear instructions", make the Lad feel he's in charge. Delay, mistake, confuse.

After a while, the Lad will have invested enough time in you that he's convinced you're the real deal.

Then, if you like, you can introduce the dragons from the planet Zorkk.

You've got to be a bit patient before you reel them in.

This is why it's called baiting. Wink

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I ignore their original email, keep their address, then do what they do - offer them untold riches for not much effort.

If they bite, the script is out of the window.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the info, I will take that into account in the future...I was just very surprised how much crap they'd accept without even looking at it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just ignore script zombies. Move on to the next one, there's certainly no shortage of lads on the planet.

Safari Safari Nodo - Lagos to Cotonou - with P.P3t3rs
Safari Lagos to Abuja to Maiduguri - 3050km/1900mi

Sand Timer Safari Safari Safari Broda Michael - 1500km/900mi - Lome to Lagos
-I LOST EVERYTHING THAT NIGHT JUST BECAUSE OF YOU.

Safari BJ - Lome to Abidjan to Yamoussoukro
Safari Lome to Lagos - 2275km/1400mi

Misc : Safari Safari Safari Safari
Total : 17 000 Mugu Miles (27 000km)

pony Closed lad accounts x7 United Kingdom x2 Mortar x8 GoatGoat

"MAY YOUR BLOOD BE SHARED AMONG DOGS AND WOOIS.
YOU FACKING SON OF THE DIVEL YOU ARE MORE STUPID." - Broda Michael

Mr Bigg's is dead! Long live Mr Bigg's! Easter Egg
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Those are all good suggestions. Remember, don't put more effort into the thing than the lad. I always keep it simple. Sometimes a few simple question can throw the lad off quickly.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK...here's tough one...I suspect a badger based on a very strange choice of words, how do I test it?

Thanks for advice all, I'm absorbing it all in...great support on this site!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Go back over how you hooked him, where from etc. If he sent you a script then he's a scammer. If you picked him off a list then there is a possibility he got there by accident and he's tired of dealing with baiters. Real badgers who go out of the way to hook baiters are rarer than hen's teeth, and they go after the big names.

If you're still uncertain then use the minimum effort to bait him for a while. If he's putting in more effort and creativity than you, then you're still winning.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McBait: The best way to out a badger is to check his IP address.

McBait
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks putting up with my dumb questions, the wording probably means nothing at all. It's just the only place I see that one particular phrase in this site itself and not something normal people use in daily conversation. "the m0dalities." My guess is some lad along the line got burned, found this site and adapted a few things from it.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Do you mean your lad said modalities? If that's the case, then it's no surprise. It was their buzzword before it was ours, same as the infamous mugu.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another thing to be wary of is a complete dumbass Lad who you have accepting all your weirdest baits who you push so far he refers it on to a smarter Lad. I've had quite a few promising hilarious baits get trashed because I pushed him so far he felt the need to refer it someone more experienced.

I doubt there's much you can do about that, except take it cautiously and not lay major lunacy on him too quickly. At the moment none of my opening mails are getting replied to, which is quite strange, and there is nothing I'd consider too weird in them (just a little), so I'm just going to have to invest a little more time in playing the opening gambits straight.

Lads probably are getting smarter, but as long as you keep in mind that they want a compliant victim with money to pay out - you have the bait they are looking for,

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

McBait,

I checked in with him yesterday (the biopsy went well, thanks very much) and I am told he never heard from you. Did you have trouble with the email addy? Did you actually reach him and now he thinks he can run both of us?

Eitherway, I'm playing it that you took the money and ran. If you are playing it, keep up the good work.

Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd lost him, but he has just entered M7CN hell.

I say just, but he's been at it for close to an hour. I am proud of him.

EDIT to add...

He just let me know that this isn't a very good way to send the number...

Quote:
Please do call them and ask them for this number,Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace.

Poor guy.
The WU man said that once the site has been logged onto, this is the only way to recover the MTCN.

EDIT - Update
Lazy bugger stopped at 113 clicks. Now I'm out 1100 Euros since WU locked up the account when he began the process. Now I need a bank account to send the money to directly like I suggested in the first place.

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of the ways that I have got the lads off script quickly is to do two things at once in a way that is totally irrational but promising.

When a Lad sends out an email offering M's$ tell him that because the US dollar is so unstable you would perfer the (estate, gold , dead customer) money in euros. Then point out that bank transfers can do the conversion automatically. Then ask him for a bank account to send the money to. All in a single message.

Totally crazy. Lads are lazy, lads are greedy. Greed trumps lazy.

The first response will be a script response (Lad's don't read) Slap him hard with some long nonsense sentences that sound good mean nothing and he is off script. Then complain loudly that he is too incompetent to be your partner. Back to the bank details and he is yours. A useful tool here is respond to (edited) versions of previous emails. Edit for emphasis.

Recently the lads appear to be renting bank accounts for a percentage of the transaction and are far less careful who they send details to. All they want is transaction information so they can claim a % of the money from the account owner.

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic