SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Zew0philes of Mercy" potential massbait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks like he is using Google a lot.

This thread is the first thing that comes up for z00philes of m3rcy. good for victims, bad if he ever tries looking it up.

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got his listing of armadillos and wombats that are currently available (with pics). Of course I was asking what fits nicely that is BETWEEN the size of an armadillo and wombat.

Also, I had asked for AFRICAN animals. We'll see what comes back.

And for the critics... I asked if he has any Miniature African Unicorns with Leprechauns for trainers...

"We are very busy here at the office and you dont expect us to be clicking more than 100 boxes all day long its a very hectic process and no one is willing to go through such process the whole day. Because i have being on this for several hours without sucess and its giving me headace." Bar. Smith
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Omg, I didn't know armadildos took up more pixels than sea-m0nkeys.

Rev Dr Moron wrote:
Sea Monkeys are suitable for ages 6+, adult supervision is advised.
Tank measures 14.5cm x 9cm. they can growth up to this sizes 320 x 240,Surprisingly, armadil|os are very 500 x 375 -
Therefore Sandr@ ,This are little explaination on Sea Monkeys.
How many of Sea Monkey do you need to purchasing in our company.
The scan copy of Africa Species of Sea Monkey is attached

He's very accommodating and uses ginormous print for my failing eyes.

Game on.

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal - are you trying to buy the armadillos out from under me - dammit! Competition.

Here's the latest...Just sent

Quote:

Dr. Kw4t1,

You have not read my emails very carefully at all.

I asked what aniumals you have from AFRICA that are BETWEEN the size of an Armadilo (which only live in TEX4S), and a Womb4t (which only live in AUSTRAL1A). You still haven't told me what gives the best fit.

ANYONE can see that armadillos are not furry, and wombats do not have waggly tails. Besides, I already have one of each.

If you read my last email more carefully you will see that I have highlited all the other things I need to know.

For the import, I would like to know that you are a licensed importer, otherwise I can't see why I would continue to deal with you. Please include a handwritten statement swearing that you are a licensed veterinary sturgeon, and have imported animals to America before.

The kids mentioned a unic0rn, but they are big. Is it possible for you to get miniature Afric4n unic0rns? Can you have a leprech4un to come over with it as trainer? I would pay top dollar for a Un1c0rn and tr41ner.

I look forward to your prompt reply. No more boll0cks. I don't want pictures of Americ4n or Austr4lian anim4ls, only exotic African ones.

Horace.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pony Dungee wrote:
are you trying to buy the armadillos out from under me - dammit! Competition

It's not me. Remember rule #3 of baiting: everything is the lad's fault.
Anyway, good times! The good Rev Dr. is starting to get careless and confused about all his magas.

You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am amused.

Sunshine, I'll be AFK till Monday. I'll be impressed if you have him send me many suggestions of animals between now and then. I usually lose these guys over the weekends, but alas, what am I to do.

Here is a leprechaun, just so you can prove to him that they are real. Now he just needs to find a unicorn to go with it...
http://www.clownscharacters.com/jpgs/roger%20leprechaun.jpg

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Horace. Does YSO mean anything to you? Just curious.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dr stephen williams wrote:
Horace. Does YSO mean anything to you? Just curious.

Sorry but no. Although since he is actively googling everything, I looked up Unicorns and Leprechauns and found that together they equal alternative lifestyle. Not that I have a problem with that.

Wasn't aware of that, but I have a feeling that's where you're going. Sadly, our Rev. Dr. may end up there as well.

Now, what does YSO stand for?? I'm guessing its not "York Symphony Orchestra".

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Not York Symphony Orchestra!. Your name is close to someone elses name, who has an association with a place that has that acronym. There is a university there. He was a historical figure.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MOD REQUEST!!!

Can someone with green or red jack boots kick this into the Helps section, putting it behind a log in? It turns up on google.

Thank you!

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so pleased that the animals are protected from River Paralysis

Rev Dr Kwati wrote:
Regarding to the issued of the drugs for the animals? The River Paralysis from mosquitos that is one of our major diseases facing the Animals,we always us these Drug , I.e
1.Antibiotic resistance is becoming increasingly common, and scientists agree that the overuse of antibiotics in CAFOs (confined animal feeding operations) plays a big role. Today, new antibiotic-resistant diseases are being linked to CAFO practices, including Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), antibiotics or preventive pallatives for the safety of the Animals that is reason we need your assistance, and your support to this project,
2.ADEQUAN , This drug is responsible for the grow of animals.like Elephant, lion, Leopard, Zera,and other.
3.Maintances of the Structure of the Garden
4.Feeding of the Animals /Pets,
Our Company Reward, To our Sponsorship,
Kindly inform your company there mood of sponsor if its Yearly , Monthly and weekly assistance .

Edit to add: I missed his qualification

Quote:
With Greetings
Rev. Dr. Kwati Yeboah.
Veterinary Sturgeon
Zoophiles of Mercy Animal Refuge

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing He must put the "sturgeon" line in all of his emails now. I see it in mine too.

My eagle will cost me $3900.

Quote:
Dear Dr. Kwati,

Thanks for the information. Do you have the proper veterinary certificate needed for shipping or should I e-mail that to you?

I should have the money by this Friday.

In preparation, I also need to know what you have been feeding the baby eagle so I can get some of it. My last eagle really liked spaghetti. Is that what this one prefers too?

Sincerely,
Stephen

sunshine, is it still okay to use the veterinary certificate form that you posted in the other thread?

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@sunshine: are we magas all supposed to be liviing in the same place, like Ilkley or some similar hellhole?

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ No, you can live anywhere you like Smile

Ilkley's not that bad. Honestly Laughing

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if I could set this lad up to chop himself. I'm getting some of his other formats in the same box.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ The lad is getting in such a muddle I think that would be entirely possible.

Do be sure and ask for your animal's veterinary certificate, he should send you something like this from his toolkit.

Remember each animal needs a separate form Smile

(and yes, that is the red seal of truth)

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
The_Scams_on_You
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love that Hillary Clinton has signed at the bottom... lol.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I being too slow here, we haven't even got to the money or which animal yet after 7 emails. But he's being very nice about it all, and finding me lots of stuff I never knew about.

He's learning about different diseases as well, I'm about to find out if my Lemurs have been treated for scrotal mange and fibrosilitosis

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwaha, he coughed up a bank account for alan.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he doesn't like my suggestion of Leprechauns and Unicorns. He hasn't replied to me since he sent his handwritten sworn statement that he is in fact a verterinary.

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev Dr likes to chat. My char is visually impaired and uses a speech-to-text device. Too bad it picks up everything.

Quote:
8:46 AM me: Reverand Doctor Yeaboa?!
it is i sandra
!
are you thre!!
8:47 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: HELLO
me: oh HELLO!!!
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES IM HERE
8:48 AM me: good afternoon!! pleez excuse am using a voice navigater to write this for me
Rev Dr Sturge0n: ok
me: i speek in two microphone and computer listens two make words!!
eye am mostley blind u c
Rev Dr Sturge0n: oh i see
8:49 AM me: some times it duz not unnersynd me
Rev Dr Sturge0n: pls you can send the money through bank account
me: also it pix up all sounds so sorry if extra stuff typed
8:50 AM bank act? wot is dat?
Rev Dr Sturge0n: Oh yes
Oh yes you can send it through bank account
8:51 AM while do you decide to send it through bank account
8:53 AM so that we can send all your doub|e Se@ -monkey bubb@s try to make your payments now

me: kybg
Rev Dr Sturge0n: we are waiting for you to send the money immediately
8:54 AM me: o u sai
Rev Dr Sturge0n: Oh yes i will be glad with you
so that delivering will done

8:55 AM me: hgl;k mpney to you
lkjn hgvf bank with the kash
8:56 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY BY CASH THROUGH BANK TRANSFER
8:57 AM me: oh the softwear was saying act not a *DELETED*
peace of shit type it write hgiuygoiu097
Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER
me: @@@@EEEEEEEEE how much money to senbvf
8:58 AM stupid cheep crap fucker software i am chatting with the reverand
8:59 AM sorry did it transcribe thaqtxstt
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES YOU ARE CHAT WITH REV DR KW@TI YEB0AH
OK

me: mai software not workin god
9:00 AM peace of chit!!!
i will send friend bruce with the dollars he is my milk man ssszzz
Rev Dr Sturge0n: OH YES I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU
9:01 AM OK VERY GOOD

me: butt i need your *DELETED* informetion
Rev Dr Sturge0n: I HOPE YOU CAN SEND IT TODAY
OK
I HAVE SEND IT TO YOUR MAIL NOW

me: [[[[[[[[[[@>>
9:02 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: BUT I GIVE YOU AGAIN THANKS
me: EYE HOP YOU CAN UNNERSTAN ME WITH THIS SOFWAER
MY ICE ARE BERYY BADD >>>>>>>>>
9:03 AM MICROPHON ALSO JUNKIE
Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK THANKS I AM GLAD WITH YOU
I HOPE YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY TODAY

9:04 AM me: OK I GET KASH FROM BOX BRUCE WILL SENT TO YOUR *DELETED*
GHFVweyre wtewPPPP
Rev Dr Sturge0n: THIS IS BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION OK
Citibank
A/C NO: 3601xxxx
Swift code: CITIUS33,
111 Wall street,New York.
N.Y 10043 USA
Via

me: BRUCE CUMS HERE ON THURSDAYS I
9:05 AM O I HAVE COUISIN IN NY
Rev Dr Sturge0n: Uniqe Link lnvestments LTD,
Ecobank Ghana LTD
A/c 300142xxxxxxx
Swift code: ecocghac
Account type: $15000 USD
Branch: Osu oxford street
OK

me: COUSIN CAAN MEK DEPOSIT IN CITIBANK NY DIRECT IS GOOD!?
9:06 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES THAT IS VERY GOOD
me: WELL HAB TO CALL COUSIN
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YOU HAVE TO SENT THE MONEY TODAY TO BANK ACCOUNT
me: NAME IS DEREJK
O Y TODAY
9:07 AM &^%%HGFD $$$$$$$$$
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES TODAY GO AND SEND IT NOW
me: I DO NOT DRIVE BRUCE HAVE TO GO MMMMMNNN
9:08 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK I HOPE YOU BRUCE CAN SEND THE MONEY TODAY
BECAUSE YOUR DOUBLE SEA-MONKEY BUBBA THEY ALL READY FOR YOU NOW

me: GAH BRS CUM THURSDAT WILL BUBBA OK IF WAIT THURSDAY UNTILLLL
9:09 AM PEACE OF KRAP
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YOU MEANS TUESDAY OR THURSSDAY
9:10 AM me: THOR'S DAY BRUCE WILL CUM HEAR AN GO TO BANQUE
DAMMIT
9:11 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: THE MOMENT WE GET THE MONEY ON THURDAYS
I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION NOW

me: SEND ME PICTURTE OF BUBBA PLEEZE HHHHHHJHKJ
9:12 AM FUCK IT
SORY
TALKING TO COMPUTER
Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK I UNDERSTAND
me: I LOVE YOU
9:13 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: THANK SANDRA I LOVE YOU TOO SANDRA
me: CUM HERE WITTLE PUNKIN WHOS YOUR MAMA
LLLLLLLLLLLL
EEEEEEE
OH I M NOT TALKING TO YOU
9:14 AM I AM TALKING TO THE DOG
SORY
BUT I LIKE YOU DR YEHBOA
Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK I UNDERSTAND
me: GET OFF MY LEG YOU PEACE OF SHIT
Rev Dr Sturge0n: THANKS I LOVE YOU TOO SANDRA
me: STOP HUMPING ME
9:15 AM GODDAM BITCH
SORY DOG AGAIN OOOoooOOO
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES I KNOW
me: OK I WILL SAEND BRUCE TO BANK WITH FIFTTEEN THOUSAND
9:16 AM Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK
me: RIGHT AMOUNT YES? STUPID BITCH STOP THAT
Rev Dr Sturge0n: YES
me: I WILL HAVE THE VET CUT OFF YOUR BALLS IF YOU KEEP THAT UP
9:17 AM OK C U LATER DKTOR
BUY
Rev Dr Sturge0n: OK BYE

Forum automatically *DELETED* some slang for female anatomy

Edit: disguised his name

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater

Last edited by bohigal on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:17 pm; edited 4 times in total
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^You're are real animal lover - aren't ya Laughing

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal, I laughed so hard that all the researchers downstairs asked me what happened, and I had to make up a story, quickly. Too funny!

Horace Manua
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bohigal - I told him that to import to the USA he needs to send over a handwritten sworn statement saying that he is infact a veterinary Sturgeon.

You might want to do the same and give me some credit??

bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Sure, in good time. It turns out milkman Bruce is an experienced animal importer and knows all about such forms. Sadly he is also an experienced dolla choppa.

Safari Bibian
Donate to Eater
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic