SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dalanda Afar aka Vivian Kiss aka Sandra Okon

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Yahoo account I use to keep track of all my pets. I have thier email address's loaded in contacts so I can tell when they are on line.

I have used this account to chat when baiting VIVIAN KISS (see I'm tired of this one - any takers in the DATING SCAM section).http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=167783 I was in available status in that account when SANDRA OKON pops up in a Yahoo chat window, wanting to talk to me. She knows me from when I baited her as VIVIAN.

She thinks I don't know who Sandra Okon is because I didn't bait her with that account. She proceeds to tell me she is Sandra "Robert". I asked her how she got my email and she said it came from a date site, which I am not on. I told her to get off that I am working.

Then I immediately get this email.

From Dalanda Afar Tue Jul 7 15:10:19 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta102.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n8.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.236)
by mta102.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:10:32 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n8.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Jul 2009 22:10:20 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.181] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Jul 2009 22:10:20 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp122.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 07 Jul 2009 22:10:20 -0000
Received: (qmail 42049 invoked by uid 60001); 7 Jul 2009 22:10:20 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1247004620; bh=WN3vNF1V9X18831DNrrtMtYk87riMHLUstSuqJfiPCY=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; pKLDDJz06o8jc0LGqODfGOsbuxyq3awjI2i0UZMOURGzQ/DnNQ1oF90BshxsCSlxwlV8FiA9o2AuLLgkpP3Vm+EtX7Y/Q+Y5RBlNqNVgdYwpWxTMYkbFEv5kYnXEFlIamX/jOWQxf61JCRKv+HNKqy4kuqt7TV1Pcx0wps5g=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.208.134.210] by web59908.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:10:20 PDT
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 15:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Pls help me and here is my pictures
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-394084630-1247004619=:39421"
Content-Length: 136546

Quote:
Good evening Mr xxxxxxx,
How are you today??,Hope you are fine,Thanks for your chatting and Compliments,i am 24yrs lady from sudan presently resident in dakar senegal.
and i want you to understand that i am not joking for the assistance that i needed from you over my beloved late father Inherited Funds of 4.5million us dollars.let me Remind you of the fact that we were Brought together by fate not by accident and as such we have to give a chance to what we feel for each other assured that our future shall be very Great after this Process has been Finalized,Having said that,Let me also Remind you of the need of keeping this matter very Confidential in view of my personal and the Funds security i want to believe that you shall not only assist me,regarding this matter as yours by shall not divulge this information's with anybody nor Betray me at the long Run.

This Funds is still with the Investors trust Bank here in Dakar Senegal, where my late father Deposited it,I will like you to assist me by closely working with the Bank in order to know the Modalities of Release and Transfers to your position Upon which you shall send money for me to Join you in your Country for the Investments with you as the managing partner .I shall write and Submit a letter of Nomination to the bank introducing you as my Nominated Funds Recipient so that you work with them towards the Release and transfers arrangements to your Position,In the Light of the above,i shall need the following Details From you for the Letter:

1.Your Full Legal Names
2.Contact Addresses
3.Phone Number
4.Nationality

Finally,I am in Camp here in Dakar Senegal and i am in Secondary School Level before the War in My Country and I have always had a very good past until the death of my parents whom i am very proud of and shall eternally remain Grateful to because they gave me the Best Upbringing any Child would ever Desire.i want Once this matter is over you shall send me money so that i shall get my Travel easily arranged to meet you,.My main preoccupation at the moment is this Claim ,settling Down and continuing my Education,Graduate and be of use to myself because i know that with the Money invested and managed by you that i shall have a very Good Future and plan/Finally Decide what i want. You have my Trust and Confidence
Best Regards
Sandra Robert

She sent it with two photo's (the same photo twice) of a girl I had never seen before.

She couldn't send her real picture this time because she knew that I would recognize her. This time she is doing the regular Dakar refugee camp scam.

This scammer is going to be sooo very very busy.
Have fun and bait safe. Twisted Evil
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent off this reply to see if I can get her off script

Sandra Robert

Sorry I could not talk to you the other night. I have a business to run and have been very busy lately. I am sorry for your situation. I don't know what I could do to help.
I do know that the picture you sent me is very appealing , you are a good looking woman, although you sent the same one twice.
Let me explain, I run a film and production company. My company makes films and commercials.
I believe that I could use you in commercial films that my company has been contracted to produce. We have contracts for filming in the US and Central America and Africa. If you are willing to be photographed locally and would submit a few More photo's I would be willing to send a photo crew to your location for more photo takes.

I understand your situation but I feel that you would have a better chance of collecting your inheritance if you had proper representation. I don't think you can get that kind of unbiased legal help locally .

If you were to get a work visa to this country and then get resident status you would be able to work and retain legal help to resolve your inheritance issues. Your inheritance is yours and has nothing to do with me, But I and my attorneys would be able to help and assist you to resolve the legal problems

regards xxx
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Work request accepted

Good morning xxx
Thank so much for the mail and your effort to assist me transfer my funds to your country for proper investment with you as my investment partner..I did accepted the job that you propose to me and let me tell you that i am living in the refugee camp here in dakar senegal and i don,t have chance of my self and i only reply your mail through in my rev father office that use to take care of us here.
I am happy that your lawyer will help me on the legal role in this transfer and since i may not have the chance to come out of the camp and a friend of our rev father who is also a member of our church is a reputable attorney practising in dakar senegal to help me so that he and your lawyer can start communitcation what necessary to put in place for my fund to reach your position why you arrenge for me to meet you and continue my education under your care in the states why you invest this money wisely for my future.I shall meet the lawyer and explain my situation to him to help us and soon i finalize with him then i will collect his information so you can write to him and hear more details.
Best Regards
Sandra Robert

Not off script yet ![/b]
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well now I have to get her sighed up with my agency

Ms Robert

I am pleased you have accepted my offer. I have included 3 forms that must be filled out and returned before we can proceed. Upon the completion and return of these forms to myself you will be paid $50.00 for each of the photo's I received, if that is acceptable with you. I will use those photo's to get you further employment.

I have spoken to my attorney and he will check on what you have to do to get a work permit and work visa. He also asked for the name of the attorney in Dakar. He would like to communicate with him about the legal process of releasing your funds.

Like I told you, I am not interested in your inheritance. So as soon as I receive the completed forms from you we can proceed. Please print the forms and complete them and return them to my email address.

Thank You
xxx Productions

She also sent more pics

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Robert

My attorney has requested a photo verification from you.Which simply means that we need to verify that the person we are talking to is indeed the person in the Photo's you sent us. This can be done very easily, have a photo of you taken with the first page of of the Model Release form held under your chin. Have the picture taken close enough that your face and the top of the Form can be seen. This will protect us and you from copyright infringement. We will also need a picture of you head to knee holding a sigh with the words "XXX PRODUCTIONS" large enough that it can be read. This is solely for promotional material for clients that might want to hire you. After we get the completed forms and the photo verifications we can proceed and we can wire the money for the photo's we have already received. I have already shown your photo's to several clients and I believe your prospects of more work are good.

Regards
xxx, XXX Productions

She can't do this because she is not the person in the pic's - but she may know the person in the pic's EmbarassedOh this is so much fun
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

she doesn't know what to do and wants me or my lawyer to contact her lawyer

Dear xxxx
I received the message and i just can,t know what to say or to do rightnow.Before i could do anything of such matters i will like your lawyer to talk about this issue before i could know what to do.You know my situation that i am living in a refugee camp and i don,t have the chance of doing this that you propose to me and i have reached with a lawyer here and here is his contact information.Name Barrister Domingo D.G Manuel.email [email protected] tel 00221-763-98-60-62 then you can contact him and hear more details from him.
I wait to hear from you.
Sandra Robert

I don't think we will be contacting anyone yet
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My way or the Hiway

Quote:
Ms Robert

I have given your attorneys contacts to my attorney Mr xxxx xxxxx. He will contact your attorney Monday. They can work on your inheritance situation. I can't and won't be involved with that because of our pending professional association.

As I told you I am not interested in your inheritance. I am sorry for your situation and wish you the best but I have a business to run. I want to do business with you but I can not proceed till I receive the completed documents I sent you. My attorney will not allow me to continue business with you without the required documents and photo's I have requested are received .

He has assured me that he can help you with your issues. He told me that he can setup an investment account in your name here in the USA and have your assets transferred. He will work that out with your attorney no matter what it takes.

Ms Robert, my sole endeavor here is to make money for you and me. I want to have a business relationship with you. Please consider the fact that my attorney works for and is paid by me. Without my direction he does nothing. I need your assurance that we have a mutual understanding of what we both want.

Regards
xxxx

She will either go for it or find someone else

Next day I get this-She needs written permittion

Quote:

Dear xxxxx
I received your message and before i could do anything and i want your lawyer to speak with my lawyer first and know each other better.You know that before i can go out of my refugee camp to take such a photos is not easy for me and you have to understand my point in this area.Secondly we are not alow to go out to the town unless a written permittion from the united nation for refugee authourization must be given to me,so by the time my lawyer get all this information he can stand for me to do anything you which me to do so that we can achieve this goal.
Waiting to hear from you.
Best Regards
Sandra Robert

I won't be speaking to anyone till I get the model release forms and photo verification

Last edited by Seamless on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is this refugee camp? Those photos make it look very prosperous!

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey DW

I am fairly sure this is the same scammer I baited before as a romance bait and she told me then that there are no refugee camps in Dakar. She knows my character but thinks I don't know her. She came to me on yahoo chat as Sandra Okon (love baited before) then said she was Sandra Robert. She has mentioned charactors she used in previous baits. Rolling Eyes
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It had been a few days since I heard from her so I sent a few words of concern, I will also assign names to my characters

Quote:

Ms Robert

I hope that you are alright and have found someone to help you with your problem.

John
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In 2 hours I got this reply - seems she still needs my help

Quote:

Good Evening Mr John
Thank you for your mail,and your effort to look for God fearing person to help me out of my problem.As i have ealier told you of my situation here in senegal that living in the refugee camp is not easy for me and i don,t have the freedom of my self because is like someone living in the prison.That is why i really need help from you to leave the camp and to enable me to do anything of my self,i hope you have my total trust and confident.Let me also Remind you of the need of keeping this matter very Confidential in view of my personal and the Funds security i want to believe that the person shall not only assist me,regarding this matter as his own and shall not divulge this information's with anybody nor Betray me at the long Run.
You can call me with our Rev Father phone,his name is *ike *homas that you want to speak with Sandra Robert and he will send someone to call me because our hostel is not far so much to his office and i reply you through his office computer and he is not living with us.00221-76-526-54-86
I wish you all a glorous day and i,m waiting for your reply.
Thank and God Bless you.
Sandra

She used the rev *ike *homas character in my previous bait with her Rolling Eyes And she sent more pics !!

This Refugee Camp looks like a Great Place, I don't know why she would want to Leave. Shocked
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

we have came to a stalemate - I want the release forms and photo verification and she wont (can't) provide the photo

Ms Robert

Thank you for your response. I am happy that to see you have answered me.

Your latest photo's are fantastic. I still wish to have a professional relationship with you. I will have my attorney contact your attorney. I will do this only if I can get your guarantee that I will get the model release form and the photo verification that my attorney has requested. When I get that guarantee from you we can proceed.

Thank you
Mr John

whats so hard about holding a sign and having your picture taken ? - Oh, I guess not being the person in the pictures she has been sending me just might be the problem. Embarassed
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wants me to know I am "dealing with the right lady" and to send her a digital camera so she can prove it

Quote:
Tell me if you want to help me

Dear Mr John,
Thank you for the mail,i will sincerely say this to you that i can send the release model form but for my pictures i think this is ok for you to know that you are dealing with the right lady and i can send you more picss that i have taken before.For that if you really want to hep me then come straight so that we can continue our discussion and looking forward to finalize thing once for all.Other option is this just as i have told you in my mails that i don,t have the right to go out of the camp and i will only do this if you can send me a digital camera so i can do this in my hostel where i live.if this is not ok for you then let me look for someone ealse that can help me of my problem.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Sandra

So 10 pages of Model Release and Employment forms are on thier way for her to print and fill out by hand and scan and return to me.

Quote:

Ms Robert

I wish to thank you for your mail. As I have been telling you all along I will help you if you will work with me. When I receive the completed model release form I will put my attorney to work. He will work with your attorney to begin the arrangements to transfer your inheritance to an account in your name in this country or anywhere you like.

So far you have sent 20 photo's. There are 13 that I can use. As I see it now at $50 each that is $650 worth of photo's that I will pay you for when my attorney receives the model release form. You can buy a camera with that money or some one like Rev *homas can buy one for you. If you want I can wire the $650 directly to Rev *homas. If you have more photo's I would be happy to look at them also. Please let me Know.

If you will send your attorney's contact info to my attorney we can get started. His name is Byan Bains ([email protected]) or his mailing address is 2121 S. Hamton Road, Ste. 301, Orangefruit Florida, 32808.
You or your Attorney can email or mail the model release form to Byan.

Ms Robert, Please understand that if you will work with me, then I have a reason to work and help you. Also I told you before that I have a filming company to run. I know nothing about legal matters and that is why I have an attorney take care of those things for me and for my company and my employees.

Regards and Thanks
Mr John

Does she really think I would send her Rev *homs to buy a digital camera ? Yep! And guess what - she sends more pics

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She is still trying to stay on script but with all these chores its getting harder

Quote:

Dear Mr John,
Thank you for the mail,i am very interested to work with you and i hope that you will help me to transfer my funds to your position as you have promised me.For me i will send more new photos if i can get this digital camera and i hope you will like them,but i still have alots of photos despite this ones i am sending you now.I will try to print the model release form tomorrow at rev office and fill it and send to your lawyer as requested and i will mail your lawyer that i will be sending the information to him by tomorrow.I have told our Rev father Mike Thomas that you will send me money in care of him and he said that you should send the money through his name Rev M ike T homas dakar senegal email rev m ike.t [email protected] and he said that you should advise him on the mtcn and the information that you use to send it.
After your lawyer receive the model release form then you can ask your lawyer to contact the lawyer in dakar senegal for the arrengement to transfer my money to your position.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully
Sandra

She is still on the money transfer kick - but I will try to keep her mind off of that. And yep she sends more pics!!

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she fires off an introductory letter to my attorney Byan Bains

Quote:
Compliment of the day,
Dear Sir Byan Bains,
My name is Sandra Robert 24yrs old lady from sudan presently residence in Dakar Senegal due to the civil war in my country.I was directed by your client Mr John filming production of the united states of america regarding the issue we both have at hand.first i told him of my problem over my late father deposit in a security company here in dakar senegal and he said that you will be willing to assist me base on this condition that i have to work with him in his filming industry and that my photos are good for model. Rightnow i have fullfilled his demand inrespect of the pictures he requested from me and i have to print the model release form and send it to you as directed by Mr John. I hope to finish everything tomorrow and send to your box.
Thank and God Bless you.
Best Regards
Sandra Robert

She is trying to kiss up to my attorney Laughing
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure your attorney will love it. Twisted Evil

Sweet job, Seamless! Mr. Green

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sure enough, the next day she prints the 10 forms, fills them out by hand, scans them, and sends them to my attorney Mr.Byan Bains with a nice note Attached

Quote:

Good Morning Mr Byan Bains,
Here is the model release form and my emplent appliction,i have filled it to my best of knoledge and if there is any missing words then you can help me to complet it.I will really wait to hear from you soon.
Best Regards
Ms Sandra

This is her Employment Appl.

Well She has 6 yrs of school but didn't graduate-that is probably why she is in this line of work.

My attorney Mr Byan Bains will look over all the forms and see if they are all ok or if any of them need to be corrected - oh yeh
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the reply Corona - Yes I am sure my attorney Mr Byan Bains will just love this little sweetie and her forms. I think some "good cop-bad cop" is in order. _ but I want that "photo verification" from her.

my attorney recieves the 10 forms she sent and reviews them and all is fine....except

Quote:

Dear Ms Robert

I want to thank you for your mail introducing yourself. John has told me about you and your situation. He told me that you are in a refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. John is excited about having you work as a model for his company. He is also concerned about your situation there and for your well being. He has asked that I personally represent you. Normally I would have my secretary contact you for the necessary details, but I told John that I will work with you personally.

There is a small problem with two of the forms you returned to me. I have resent new copies of release forms for you to correct. It is no a big thing, but they are legal contracts and must be correct.

At the top of the forms you listed John as the Model and yourself as the Photographer. Unless you are going to be taking photo's of John as a model that needs to be corrected. ( John would not make a good model anyway ) Please correct them and send back to me and John at your convenience. Then we can proceed with collecting information from you to enable me to properly represent you.

I will be meeting John tomorrow for lunch and I will let John know that every thing is moving along. He told me that he will show me some of your photo's and tell me more about you. I will contact you when I receive the returned documents and we can proceed.

Regards
Mr Byan Bains

So, she will being doing some more pritnt, scan, and remailing. This is a busy Refugee
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well every thing is going fine between my attorney Mr Byan Bains and Ms Robert the refugee. So I send her a note to tell her how proud I am of her Professional manner and to reassure her that my attorney will handle her very well.

Quote:

Ms Robert

Byan my attorney called me at home this evening about 7:30pm our time. He told me that he had checked his personal email and that you had written him a very nice letter introducing yourself to him. I want to thank you. It shows me that you are serious in this matter. It also tells me that you are a responsible person.

He does not work on weekends, but he or his secretary will write to you on Monday. He needs some information from you and will request it in writing. He will be working with you to resolve any problems with your Fathers estate. He will also help you to establish an account in your name where your inheritance can be deposited.. I don't know what information he will need from you, but he will guide you through and resolve all legal obstacles for you.

Please be assured that Byan is very good at what he does. He has given me excellent advice and protected my interests and that of my company since he has been my attorney. I don't know what I would do without his trusted advice. He helped me through a very trying time after my Brother died recently.

He told me that you will be mailing him the forms that he says are required.. He will review them and get back to you on Monday. Like I said earlier, he will need more information and he will request that when he contacts you.

Ms Robert thank you again for your email to Ryan. I look forward to a good and long professional relationship with you.

Regard
John XXX Productions
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I let her know that I will be on vacation for a week and Mr Byan Bains will take good care of her.

Quote:

Ms Robert

Thank you for letting me know what is happening. I am glad that you and Byan are working together so well. He can be a little hard to get along with sometimes. But he has never given me bad advice. Byan is also my accountant and handles all the financial matters for my company. He has been my attorney since my brother and I started our business 15 years ago. He also helped me and my family when my brother died.

I will meet with him today to discuss my business with you and I will tell him more of your situation. I am sure he will need more details from you.

Tomorrow I will be going on vacation with my wife Maryann and our kids. We will be gone for a week to the Bahamas. While I am there I will be meeting another of our models that lives there. She has just completed a commercial for a client that makes and sells perfume. I hired her eight months ago and she is now doing very well. She wants to show me the new car she just bought..

During the time I am away please keep in contact with Byan and I am sure things will move along smoothly. Listen to him and everything will work out fine. I have to run now. The work never stops.

Regards and take care of yourself
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had lunch with my attorney and he was quite impressed with Ms Robert and her Forms

I send her a mail telling her about my lunch with Byan Bains my attorney.

Quote:

Ms Sandra

I just got back from lunch with Byan and we had a long talk about your situation. He didn't know how bad it is for you over there in that awful refugee camp. He really was quite concerned. And he said he will make you his priority. He has the time because he is not married and loves his work.

I showed him some of the photo's you sent me, I hope you don't mind. He was very impressed with your looks. Very impressed. He asked me a lot of questions about you. Most of them I could not answer. Because you and I have not talked about your personal life. I told him he could talk to you about those things if you wanted to.

Well I will be gone till next Thursday. Byan will be in touch with you and I am sure he will like to look over your Forms a little closer and get to know you better. So I will talk to you when I get back from vacation. Later.

Regard James
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get up to current time on this bait, that is why I have written so much today, please excuse.

Well she resent the Model Release Forms to my attorney Byan Bains and they are ok now. But she also sends him the same original script she sent me. I was getting her off script but I guess since I will be out of the way for a week she will try it on Byan Bains. I'm not sure but I don't think it will work on him either.
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms Sandra Robert wishes me a good vacation and lets me know that "furthermore" she has told my Attorney Byan Bains what the bank needs from him

Quote:
Dear Mr John
Thank you very much for your mail,I have sent the copy of the model release form to your lawyer Mr byan bains.furthermore i have told him of what the bank need from him before he could stand as my nominated partner.I am happy that you met with him and you could finaleyes with him on our model and my funds position,and remember to send the money to our rev father so i could buy the digital camera and some nice dress to do some nice photo backgroud for this model,which i think you will like than before.I really wish you a happy trip to bahamas and i hope to be hearing from you in your travel soon.
Best Regards
Ms Sandra

I am going on vacation and won't be in contact with Ms Robert for a week. She will have to discuss everything with my attorney Very Happy

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Byan Bains my attorney sends a mail to Ms Robert with a list of things needed from her before he can proceed with contacting the Bank

Quote:

Dear Ms Roberts

I received your mail and the completed Release forms. I have checked them and they seem to be in order. I will file them later today.

I spoke to John this morning before he left to the Bahamas. He will be unavailable till he returns next Thursday. He has asked me to act as your Attorney and to look into your situation and prepare to have your inheritance released to an account in your name in the place of your choosing.

His main objective for having me help you is his interest in you working for him as a model. We will need to finalize that before we can proceed. He has authorised me to issue you $650.00 for the photos he has received, when that is complete.

When you contact me I will need some specific information and details about your inheritance. I need to know the location, the address, the amount, the name it was deposited under, and the account number. I will also need to know if you have a Certificate of Deposit and I will need to have some type of Photo Identification from you.

When I have this information from you I will contact the bank and get things started.

Please contact me when you can. Thank you.

Byan Bains

Hopefully this will keep her busy for awhile, all though she may already have these documents ? We will see.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought my refugee had dropped me, but last night I got this from her and I am now her "partner"

Quote:

Good Evening Mr Byan bains,
Thank you for your mail,and the acceptance of the form that i have sent to you.I could not write you because i have to scan the deposit certificate of my fund and the picture of my late father that you requested for.
I have send you all the information that you need to know from me and i will wait for you as soon as possible and the money that my partner Mr John ask you to send for me so i can buy a digital camera and take some new pictures of his taste.
I have send you my father picture and you will see how brutaly my father was killed and as at the time i am writing this mail my eye are filled with tears but i still own it to God to lead me and make me the woman that he intended for me.
I will wait for you soon and here is the information to send the money,you should use our Rev father M ike T homas dakar senegal and his email is rev m ike.t [email protected]
Best Regards
Ms Sandra

She sent pictures of a man (her father) and a jpeg of cert of deposit that have both been all over the net.

I sent this back to her
Quote:

Ms Robert

Thank you for your response. I am glad that you are alright and I hope all is well with you.

I have received the deposit certificate for your Fathers funds. I will be emailing an inquiry letter to the Investors Trust Bank of Senegal as to how to proceed to have your funds released to your new account that I will set up for you. I will follow this up with a written request for that transfer.

When I receive an answer from the Investors Trust Bank of Senegal I will send you an Investment and Checking Account Application to you to sign for your new bank account. This will be the account where your funds will be received.

I will contact and transfer the $650 to Rev. M ike T homas as soon I receive the Photo ID that I previously requested from you. This is mandatory for the protection of my client Mr John. It is also required by the bank to open a new account.
Regards
Byan Bains

Soon I will mail to her Pastor Rev M ike T homas at the refugee camp

Closed lad accounts

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic