SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Webcam scams.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone I'm new here.
Discovered this site yesterday at work and i'm pretty addicted. Theres alot to get through here so I doubt i'll be bored at work again for quite some time.
Shiver Metimbers you're a genius Smile

Quick question and i'm not sure if this is covered here, or if it is even relevant.

Within dating sites, and yahoo chat rooms, or any other webcam place on the internet really,
Are there 'scams' whereby girls will encourage you to get naked and insist on you showing your face etc, so that they may record the show and have your video unwillingly posted up on paid gay sites?

I think i'm interested in the love/dating scam sections in these forums the most as they're probably the most evil of the lot.
Most emails etc only try to prey on your sympathy and/or greed.

Love/dating scams prey on deeper emotions, and can set the victim up for money loss AND heartbreak.

So i'm pretty interested in learning about all the tricks these people use, as I have had a few friends in these situations before.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater "hellomang"
I would suggest your firstly read all the stickies, there is a great wealth of information in there , which covers just about anything

To answer your questions, might I suggest that you start slowly, don't be in a hurry to start at the top of the heap, when there's just as much fun to be had at the bottom.
Start with an e-mail bait, in that way you can correct any mistakes before you click "send'' With web cam and chat, you have to think quickly, and what you write is seen, You can't take it back and correct it..

If your not sure, ask on here, or apply for a mentor.. Please remember you toying with professional criminals, who know what there doing, Well most do..
And whatever you do , do it with no connection to yourself or your personal life.

Web Cam can be dangerous, or risky, unless you have the right Firewalls, and regardless of that your showing your face, which the other party can copy and plaster everywhere, and with sites like photoshop, you could find yourself staring in some very strange situations..

As for posing nude, You get the scammer to do things like that,, not the baiter..
Might I suggest you read some of the threads in the love section, together with the Stickies, What you might consider a laugh, really amounts to a lot of work and considerable thought, go into the replies. It's not as easy as it looks.

I would suggest you sign up with a Gmail account, or three, using false details, and start another e-mail account Hotmail, Hushmail, for Gmail to send the verification e-mail too. With a different charature for each address//account.
Then if your still with us,, set up a catcher account, on a site such as Mybelovednet.com, with a non-connected photo and details.. And wait for the fish to bite. Normally takes a couple of days, for them to reply, and by the third e-mail there in love with you.

While this might all sound very long winded. I can assure you it is necessary, to safeguard your unanimity

Just make sure you bait safely, and your on your way..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not really thinking of doing any baiting at the moment, I don't think I have the time. Although I think I would be good at it.
I'm familiar with all types of personalities online and would have no trouble impersonating them.

In regards to the webcam thing, it wasn't so much a question of setting up baits for them, it was more of a question of whether this type of scam exists or not.

I had a funny experience once whereby a boy in Philippines tried to impersonate being a girl on cam by stuffing balloons up his shirt and wearing a very fake wig. He then proceeded to try to persuade me to undress. It was really funny, I should have taken some screen caps.
I'm unsure of what his reasons to do that were though...

I've also had many girls trying to do similar things, some quite good looking. I'm unsure why and was wondering what their motivations are,
as I often get vague hints and a gut feeling of ulterior motives.
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Hellomang,
Welcome to Eater

Quote:
Within dating sites, and yahoo chat rooms, or any other webcam place on the internet really,
Are there 'scams' whereby girls will encourage you to get naked and insist on you showing your face etc, so that they may record the show and have your video unwillingly posted up on paid gay sites?

It certainly isn't a common theme, they would rather get you to send money straight up, in some cases if they do have your pictures and especially compromising ones, they have been known to try to blackmail the victim saying they will post the pictures if you do not send X amount of dollars but this is normally only after they realise the game is up.

In all honesty, I dont think they would bother to waste their time actually posting them.

I think a bigger part of their reasoning is to make sure you are a real potential victim and not a "joker" as they call us

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting. It certainly wouldn't account for some of the experiences I've had but it would account for some I suppose.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have heard a report, uncomfirmed, that some people in the philippines 'play' with perverts, or lovesick middleaged men...for fun.

It's hard to validate...

I personally encourage everyone to keep your clothes on, while on cam.

I often have ladies ask me why people aren't 'outting' the perverts on chat, only scammers. I encourage them to do so.

I occasionally pose as filipina on chat, and, without saying or doing anything suggestive, can tell you at least half of the men who contact me, do so naked, and holding something other than a mouse in their hand.
(Cam comes on.....guess what you see?)

I'm equally disgusted, and frankly.....don't feel so sympathetic if this type of guy gets scammed.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Theres an immeasurable type of those guys on the internet, its kind of scary.
Arctic Baiter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey and Welcome hellomang,

Guys above pretty much said it all. Read stickies, bait safe... and don't get naked on webcam Wink

Have you ever considered that you could be a really attractive man? I mean, if good looking girls see you on webcam and then try to get you naked, that could be a possibility Very Happy

Good luck on your baiting!

I just find out you are a peace of shite a joker and a betrayer! Affrican accestral shrins will chase until you die. The African Shrine is After You! TO HELL WITH YOU DOG - Miss Grace Eziash1

Completed Baits Worth Reading:
Olena
Western Union Nigeria
http://computersecrets.eu.pn/
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm definitely not ugly, but if that's the case then I wish it would carry over into real life more often.
Stepan Fetchit
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget BLACKMAIL......

I've also seen where some filipino 'chatters' have scammed perverts and gotten them to pose for 'sign pictures'.
The guys look not so happy, and don't seem to be wearing much.

'mozart' is a young pinoy who poses as a hot girl online to get men to sign up on cam sites.
I don't know the story behind the 'scam'........
These were found on a public message board the 'chatters' set up to communicate with each other. Shocked

Here's one from chatter 'Bora', not sure what the sign means, but it can't be good...

These were found on a public board, but since the perves are still victims, I obscured the faces a bit.

<A href="http://www.dragonladies.org/bbs">Dragonladies.org</a>
hellomang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow lol
I'd like to know the story behind those.
The pervs can be quite stupid too..
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic