SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Would pitting two scammers against each other work?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HarrySmith
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received two emails today from lads..

One from:

Mrs Favour John wrote:

Dear Beloved Brothers and Sisters in Christ.
My hearty greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 16:16.. I request your kind permission to introduce myself with your compassionate attention.
My name is Mrs.favour Johnson, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you and the charity organization around your community.
I am 62 years old and I was diagnosed for cancer for about 2 years ago immediately after the death of my husband who has left me everything he worked for and because the doctors told me I will not live longer than some weeks because of my health I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5.7m to you since I don't have a child.
Therefore I humbly request your benevolent honor, to please remember in your divine prayers of Orphan Children, Aged widows, Sick people, Leper people, family and Church, and consider our supplications, to share this service.
You should contact me immediately with your Complete contact information so that I will put you in contact with the establishment to enable you arrange with them on how to get the money for the purpose mentioned above, I can't predict what will be my fate by the time you will recieve the fund, But you should please ensure that the fund is used as l have described above.
Please reply back to me Through This Email [email protected]
Best favour Jonhson.

And another from:

Saint James Motherless Babies Home wrote:
SAINT JAMES MOTHERRLESS BABIES HOME.

We plead with you concerning the current decrease in the number of
children at saint james motherless babies home. We really want you to
contribute to the decrease of death of motherless babies whom are
starving.
Saint James Motherless Babies home was found by Professor
Williams Jones who died after a fatal accident on the 25th day of March
This motherless babies home has been working before the death of the founder.
Saint James Motherless babies home is located at Africa.

We are just writting to plead for your assistance to help out in the
donation of the improvement of the Saint James Motherless Babies Home
to avoid the continous death of little children whom will be the future
leadres of tomorrow.
As it is written in the bible that you should give out to the poor and
needy and God will enrich you more.
for more
information on Saint
James Motherless Babies Home donation please contact us through [email protected]

Thank you and remain blessed as you help. AMEN!!!

Saint James Motherless Babies Home

Saint James Motherless Babies Home
(For abandoned & orphaned children)

Basically, the top one wants me to think of a charity to donate the money to, so if I contact the top one, tell them I want to donate to Saint James, and the bottom one to say I have someone who will donate, exchange email address etc.. Do you think they'd bite or realise that they're both at it?
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think if you play it right, you might be able to get them to team up and both scam you together. That could get pretty interesting.

It's a tough one though, lads tend to ignore other lads and just focus on their own plan.

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you send them to write to each other, they'll spot that the other is a scammer immediately and probably warn you about the other or just drop you.

You could play go between for quite a while and then eventually introduce them down the road. They'll still likely warn you that the other is a scammer at that point but it would be more fun if they're each hooked.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
rageofthehippos
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had the bottom one and was seeing about buying a baby from them. I think I pushed too far too fast though as he's gone from sending several messages a day to none, although its only been 24 hours.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be even more fun to get them both hooked, then introduce them to each other and call one a little bit later - after he has written to tell you the other is a scammer. Record the call - we love hearing lads explode, and they tend to explode when trying to convince you he's genuine but the other one isn't. Laughing

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I did that once with a couple of lads, using Skype to 3 way call them and just sit there quietly and listen. I am so glad they invented mute because it was hilarious listening to them try to stay in "character" and figure out what was going on. Of course it helped calling them at 1am. Too bad it didn't record correctly.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic