SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Paranoid Lad Offering His Sexual Services

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, you may recall my paranoid lad from a dollar chop. Since then, things have not gone well for him and he has had a very hard time convincing me of his bona fide intentions (and I may have been a bit insulting to him a few times -- ooops). Anyway, it seems he has reached his breaking point and now the only solution to this problem is ... well, read below:

Quote:
I asked of your tel no long before this bastard did what he did which you ,without sensible thinking to refer to confirm through my email because emails can be accessed even on the moon, so if that is a ransom and conditional decision that you have taken then its like I am begging to have the gold disposed off which Iwill nerver do because you dont have to beg you before selling gold. The decision is that you have to come with the buyer to Ghana/Iwonder how you to give me this conditions despite thefact that I am ready to give you my identity but at least you must demonstrate decorum.Are you married or unmarried? If married then your husband has a great deal of work to do ,that is he is supposed to give you explosive and multiple orgasms to straighten your thinking. If unmarried too let your boyfriend do it. If you dont have a boyfriend then you need to decide to come to Ghana and you will surely have the type of sexual experience to engulf you more than anything else you have gone through so decide now and get back to me

This guy is the best. Laughing

and no ladies, he is all mine

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you might need some pictures of the... modality... that he plans on using to straighten your thinking. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Could you at least get him to send mr. bohigal some advice for those off days?

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I wrote back to the lad, as I was not going to stand for his demeaning treatment of me:

Quote:
Xxxxxx,

I now see that I had you pegged correctly all along. Why on earth did I ever think you were a legitimate business man who had an IQ greater than the average goat? I have come to understand through multiple discussions with Mr. Diallo that he is indeed the person with whom I should be dealing. Since the little misunderstanding I had regarding the transfer of money, he has provided me with his identification, a certification from the government, and even a bond in favor of the transaction written on a large Ghana bank.

You, on the other hand, have only given me excuses, and now insults. I would be mad if I didn't have such great pity for you -- a small boy trying to play among men. Thank you for educating me as to how NOT to do business as you can't seem to even manage to spell correctly.. I won't ask you any more questions as you have shown that you are unable to answer them. I will only deal with Mr. Diallo now. He is sending me a shipment of a sample of the gold once I arrange for transport costs.

Goodbye Xxxxxx.

Importantly -- I brought it all back to money. And even if this lad thought I was an idiot, there was no way, I reasoned, he could stand the thought of me giving away more money to his fellow scam artist. I was right. Only 12 hours later, I had this in my inbox:

Quote:
I have not insulted you. I cannot do that, rather it is you insulting me now which is not good. I just want to prevent you from falling a victim to fraud through con art. I wanted to take you to a government organization called the Precious Minerals Marketing Company that will ship the gold to you but you have chosen to be defrauded. No gold dealer demands any small money form buyer. It is only scammers who do that so I want to help you so that you do not lose money as money is not easy to come by. Contact this government organization responsible for gold shipments out of Ghana at this website: www.pmmcghana.com You will get all the information that is important in the matter of gold in Ghana as well as purchases and exports.I have added some attachments as well t help yu that is all. And not that I mean any harm to you. No . THANKS.

His attachments were just some webpages from the PMMC website (which I believe is a legit site but am checking). In any event, it may be too late as I may have fallen irretrievably into the arms of Mr. Diall0, gold seller extraordinaire!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic