SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Michael Jackson, the King of Hip Hop is dead...NOK scam...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Good Morning Stephen

Thank you for your reply,I never got any email from you since last week Friday.Am a busy man but trying all my possible best to get in contact with you,All the paper work and the document of the mansion is here with me.MJ will not be buried in the mansion if we get someone to buy the mansion before next Two week or someone making the move of getting the mansion just as the move you been taking.if my secretary receive the cash today the form will be mail to you.I want to be very sure you buying the mansion that why i want you to get the form mail to you as fast as possible.Am been honest with you if the secretary don't receive the cash today or tomorrow we going to get someone else to buy the mansion.We find someone willing to pay $42 million usd cash but since you been transfer by Attorney John Branca and John McClain that why am still keeping the mansion for you.I have to plead to you let my secretary get the cash today latest tomorrow morning before 10 am if not am really sorry you going to miss the mj mansion.I can see in your email you talking about mail the Mtcn to her you can email it to me to make it fast and if not that should not be a problem since it going to get there in 1-2 days if not am really sorry.I believe you going to understand me more better then i think.don't be worried about Debbie Rowe because i have all the document of the mansion with me.After you get the form and mail it back to us.We have to meet before next 2 week so you can visit Neverland and see all the document of the mansion.I see need the copy of your identification.

Sincerely
Justice Robert H Edmunds Jr

Today or tomorrow? That won't do.

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

Wow, that is really weird that you didn't get my e-mails before. As for my ID, I told you that it appears that my scanner is broken, so I have to take it in to the repair shop. They said it would take a couple of days to fix the problem.

As far as the money goes, I get paid on Thursday and work Thursday evening, so the earliest I can get to a bank to withdraw the $2,500 will be Friday after work (I get off work Friday afternoon). Hopefully, my scanner will be fixed then so I can send you my ID and a scan of the payment receipt to your secretary, Ms. Shield.

Please, please do not sell the mansion to anyone else. At least give me until Saturday morning to get all of this together, okay? Then we can set a time for me to fly out to Neverland and you can show me the zoo and the train.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the latest from :

Quote:
Dear <>,

How are you today <>? a long time,am very happy to inform you that i have succeded on my transaction of $25.300.000.00 to one of my investor account in India please do not angry that i was late to respond back to you due to my new investment here and my investors,we always busy that is why presently now am in India .

Get intouch with the western union office through their email address here:

<email removed>

for the $1.250.000.00 that i sent to you for your your effort on me on this transaction even that is not work the way think before but thank God Almighty now that everything is well with me now.

So do conatact the western union office and they will give you your MTCN number to cash the money because they are expecting to hear from you since all this days so do contact them and cash your money and invest it on your own way and please do remember charity and widow,God will be with you.

Yours Sincerely,

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. Asshat passed me off to her "banker" who gave me a bank account to transfer money to and the the "banker" had me contact a "lawyer" who also wants money sent to his bank account. The "banker" and "lawyer" have the same IP, imagine that Laughing Both accounts have been reported to Alan. Very Happy.

"YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR" Barrister Peter Paul

I dont know who is lieing ,either you or F3lcha1r

is annoying to watch my email for a whole day and not read from you-
>178 Closed lad accounts x 200 Goat Easter Egg Purple Flower x2
United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Peru : sri lanka : USVI : Oman x 5816
Cellphone x 45 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x2
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asshat dropped me Sad

However, Justice Edmunds is still selling me Neverland if I hurry up.

Quote:

Dear Stephen Colbert

Than you very much for your reply.I will have to wait until Saturday and if she does not get the cash i guess you not buy the mansion,I visit Attorney John Branca and John McClain to talk about Michael not been buried in the mansion.I promise you Michael will not be buried there because everything will be settled and i have to talk to Michael mother and mrs Grace Rwaramba about that also.Am going to show you all round Neverland ranch the zoo and the train that not a problem.

Sincerely
Justice Edmunds

I like that he googled enough to find out the name of the nanny Laughing

Quote:
Dear Stephen

Thank you for your respond.It really nice of you asking who Grace was,Well grace was the former nanny of Micheal kids and she knows about the sale of the mansion,have to visit Micheal family this weekend.As i promise you have noting to be worried about because Micheal will not be buried in the mansion.you have to check your schedule today to know the right time you going to visit Neverland Ranch and meet Jackson's family before next two weeks and Believe tomorrow morning will be expecting a good news with copy of your id.My flight schedule is ready will be leaving by 12 pm to visit Jackson's family.Have a lovely weekend with friend and family over there.Take good care of yourself until i get email from you.

Thank you

Quote:
Dear Justice Edmunds,

Thank you for the information. I hope your visit with the Jackson family goes well. Be careful of that Joe Jackson though. I don't like him. I think he's a huckster and a lowlife. I would avoid La Toya too, just in case. There's something off about her.

You'll be happy to know that I went to Western Union today and sent the $2500 to your secretary as instructed. I was also able to get around the problem of my broken scanner.
I should be able to make it out to California by the beginning of August to view the property. I will take your assurance that there will be no dead bodies buried there.

Say hello to Tito for me. I like Tito, he seems like a good bloke.

Sincerely,
Stephen

Quote:
Hello Stephen

I never got an email from you today(Saturday) but you told me you going to get in contact with me but i never got any email from you wish i belive you not willing to get the mansion just playing games.Am already leaving to jackson family,Am going to check my email later in the day and if i dont get a good news from you please you have to forget about the mansion.

Thank you

He needs to learn patience.

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Neverland sale is not proceeding as smoothly as Justice Edmunds would have hoped. There were complications at the Western Union office and various computer mixups Twisted Evil

Quote:

Hello

Thank you for your reply, How you doing today and how was your day?believe you having a lovely day with friend and family over there.Have been really busy couple of days,I try filling the form on that site you gave me.I type it in but messing up.The number giving to me was not usa number,That was a Russia number.So i have no clue what up with you over there.All you told me was when you send the money you going to scan a copy and send it to me with copy of your id am not getting that,If you really want to get the mansion just scan it yourself and send it to me.if not please let stop talking about the mansion anymore.Well i got a good news from Mj family today is the last day if i don't get the couple myself am really sorry it will be sold to another person.

Thank you

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

What?

This is ludicrous! First they mess with you and now they're saying I don't have enough money, when I gave the lady at their customer service desk $2,500 plus a $30 transaction fee.

Wow, I am really, really mad. Don't worry, I'm going to straighten this out very quickly.

Are you still in contact with Mr. Jackson's family? I hear that Joe Jackson knows some people who like to take care of problems like this. I'm sure he will help us!

-Stephen

Poor Justice Edmunds. I'd hate to think of the complications once the DEA gets involved in this. Or maybe the russian mafia?

Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm now 3 people?
He is getting things a bit tangled.

Quote:
*Dear Bubbles,

How are you today Melody Ann WinAustin Powers? a long time,am very happy to
inform you that i have succeded on my transaction of $25.300.000.00 to one
of my investor account in India please do not angry that i was late to
respond back to you due to my new investment here and my investors,we always
busy that is why presently now am in India .

Get intouch with the western union office through their email address here:*
*[email protected]* <[email protected]>* *
*for the $1.250.000.00 that i sent to you for your your effort on me on this
transaction even that is not work the way think before but thank God
Almighty now that everything is well with me now.*
*So do conatact the western union office and they will give you your MTCN
number to cash the money because they are expecting to hear from you since
all this days so do contact them and cash your money and invest it on your
own way and please do remember charity and widow,God will be with you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Aishat Mohammed.*

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just heard a warning from the Consumer Bureau in the U.S. regarding this internet scam. A very short 15-20 clip on local radio.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bubbles is still in, but it seems I shouldn't make up MTCN numbers.
Quote:
30-07-2009

ATTN:MR BUBBLES,

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

We congratulate you for the success for the reactivation of your dorminate account here in our bank but after we recieved the MTCN number you sent to us yesterday and we track it through our database of the western union we were surprise that the number you sent to us do not have any transaction with the western union.

Therefore,we urge you to cross check the number that was given to you at the western union office and resend it to us with your full name so that we can continue on your transfer.

We await this information urgently because we have short time to process your application as outline.

We await your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Mark Robby
Director Foreign Remittance Dept.
Bank of Africa Group,
Cotonou Benin.
Tel/+229-98-48-53-75

But at least my dorminate account is back up and running.

grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten my money back from the evil fake money transfer site that gave Justice Edmunds so much trouble, but now I'm freaked by all of the hassels. I told Justice Edmunds he needs to put me in contact with Joe Jackson or no money for him.

He might drop me now, but I would really love it if he bites on this angle.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest exchanges:
The "lawyer" and "banker" are concerned because the bank to bank wire transfer has not been posted yet. Sad
Mr. R0bbery even accused me of sending a fake payment slip. So I asked him if he was calling me a liar and told him to double check his bank account.

I received a short meek reply from Mr. R asking if the money had been deducted from my account. As you already know I replied that the money has been deducted and the problem has to be on his end. :lol

United StatesNigeriaSpainUnited KingdomChinaGhanaUnited NationsThailandFilipino flagCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyMalaysiaSouth AfricaCanadaBeninRussiaFranceCayman IslandsLuxembourg
Ivory CoastBurkina FasoPortugalUnited Arab EmiratesTogoMexican FlagNetherlandsAustraliaIndonesiaSwitzerlandItalySenegalTurkeyJapanGibraltar
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justice Edmunds tries to get out of the Joe Jackson situation by coming up with a plot to kill him!

Quote:

Hello Stephen

Thank you for your reply,I really apologize not getting in contact with you as soon as possible was really busy at work and been really trying in getting in touch with joe Jackson but it very hard,This is a secrets some people are trying to killing him so he need to hide himself for couple of days but i got the chance to talk to him last night.I can promise you everything is going to be fine.Jackson's family are really waiting to meet you in person so you can visit the Neverland.Maybe when you start taking the right step you get the chance to talk to him but right now it not possible but if you think without not talking to him you not going to send the cash for the form that not going to be a problem will the mansion to other's.If you don't send the money today i promise you the mansion is gone.here is a copy of my id.

NOTICE : IF SHE DON'T GET THE CASH TOMORROW PLEASE LET FORGET ABOUT THE DEAL.

Thank you
Justice Robert H Edmunds.

His ID:

Wait, why does he work for the Department of Justice???? Confused

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

Hmm. Something is fishy here. I just saw Joe Jackson on the television being interviewed a few moments ago and he said Michael Jackson had a secret son! He confirmed it, and if Joe Jackson said it then it must be true. Are you trying to double cross me and give the mansion to Michael Jackson's love child?

Joe did not mention anything about anyone trying to kill him, but then I guess if someone wanted to kill you, you would keep it secret.

But then why would you go on TV so everyone could see where you are?

I am going to send the cash, but tomorrow is Sunday and the banks are closed. It is too late today because right now it is after six and all the banks are closed right now.

-Stephen

Quote:

DEAR STEPH

Am going to promise you these,If i don't get the confirmation tomorrow that the cash was send and i don't get all this information below am really sorry we just have to forget about the deal.

Sender name............
Sender address.
Sender city........
Sender state
Sender country
sender zip code
THE AMOUNT YOU SEND (2500$) THE MTCN #(10 DIGIT) THE TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER YOU MADE USE OF WHEN THE CASH WAS SEND..

Thank you
Justice Robert H Edmunds.

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

I just told you, the BANKS ARE CLOSED ON SUNDAY!

I will go on Monday.

If Joe Jackson is in hiding, he can still e-mail me. If he can go on television, he can e-mail me. Look, he's sitting in a restaurant. I think he's lying to you about being in hinding, Justice Edmunds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNu3QGprTlw

I need to write to him about this! Who the hell is this secret son called Omar!!!!

-Stephen

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems Mr Asshat has a new script and is emailing his old friends! I was baiting Mr. Asshat for a while, when he stopped replying. I guessed he dropped me, and I went on. I got this in my inbox all of a sudden:

Quote:
DEAR M1KE 0CKSM4LL,

I KNOW THIS WILL COME TO YOU AS A SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW ME. I AM H0N:B1NTA 3DM0ND, I AM A WIDOW WOMAN IN WEST AFRICA HERE IN IVORY COAST.I GOT YOUR CONTACT AMONG OTHERS FROM A SEARCH INTO THE INTERNET AND WAS INSPIRED TO SEEK YOUR CO-OPERATION.

I WANT YOU TO HELP ME CLEAR THIS PACKAGE THAT IS ALREADY BE BOOKING FOR THE SHIPPMENT WITH ISHIP.COM ACCREDITED COURIER SERVICE , BUT I NEED YOUR ASSISTANT TO RECEIVE THE CONSINGMENT FOR ME SO THAT I CAN COME OVER AND MEET YOU WITH MY 2DAUGHTERS AFTER YOU RECEIVE IT IN YOUR DOOR STEP.

THE CONTENT OF THE CONSIGNMENT BOX PACKAGE IS $4.500,000.00 ALL IN $100.00 BILLS WITH 21KG OF 22CARRAT GOLD AND DIAMONDS BUT THE COURIER COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT IS MONEY AND GOLD THAT I HAVE IN THE CONSIGMENT BOX, AS IT WAS REGISTERED AS CONFIDENTIAL FAMILY TREASURE AND IT HAS BEEN THERE FOR SOME YEARS AFTER MY LATE HUSBAND DEATH.

I AM LOOKING FOR A TRUST WORTHY PERSON TO GET IT OUT. ALL I WANT YOU TO DO FOR ME NOW IS THIS, FILL THIS AND GET BACK TO ME, AND I HOPE THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY, YOU WILL HAVE 40% ,10% FOR THE ESPENSES AND 50% WILL BE FOR ME. MY IDENTITY MUST NOT BE REVEALED TO ANYBODY BECAUSE MY LATE HUSBAND FAMILY WANT ME TO RELEASE THIS CONSIGNMENT TO THEM AFTER THEY SEIZED ALL MY LATE HUSBAND PROPERTY THE HE LEFT FOR ME AND MY 2DAUGHTERS.

IF THIS ARRANGEMENT IS OKAY BY YOU, YOU CAN GET BACK TO ME, FOR SECURITY REASONS OTHER MODALITIES WILL BE DISCUSSED AS SOON AS YOU GET BACK TO ME INCLUDING SENDING OF THE COMBINATION CODE TO THE BOXES TO YOU.I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU THE CONTACT OF THE COURIER FIRM AND THE DIPLOMAT WHO I HANDED OVER THE CONSIGNMENTS TO.

NOTE: COMMUNICATION SHOULD BE STRICTLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE E-MAIL AND PHONE FOR SECURITY REASONS YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND IF NOT INTERESTED PLEASE DELETE THIS EMAIL AS IT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL..

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU URGENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
H0N:B1NTA 3DM0ND.

How this lad got my character's name, I didn't know. But I just went on with it.

Quote:
Dear H0r3:B1tcha Edmond

Ok how are we to proceed?

NOTE: I AM HEARING IMPAIRED SO USING THE TELEPHONE IS OUT OF QUESTION

Mike Ocksmall

She gladly replied back, not noticing the name change:
Quote:
Dear Mr M1ke,

Thank you very much for your message well noted and we can always communicate through email which is more better , I can call if we have urgent matters to discuss about this transaction.

To proceed, i want you to send me your full contact details and at least one identitification either your international passport page or your drivers licence which is very important , as sooon as i recieve the requested details then we can proceed.

Please revert back to me as soon as possible with the details so that we can proceed.

Yours Sincerely,
B1nta.

I was busy and didn't reply back. This is when I caught him/her/it as Mr. Asshat:

Quote:
Dear Mike,

How are you today?I have been waiting to hear from you,please do let me know the situation of things with you regards to our conversation.

Waiting tohear from you soon,

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs A1sh4t Mohammed.

I checked the IPs, and sure enough it was exactly the same. The lad is from Cotonou btw.
If anyone wants a go at this lad:

[email protected] (Just de-1337 that)

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your reply,Have been really busy working on everything to be fine and okay with you getting the mansion,But joe is bring different type of story but he just sign some document and am going to mail the document to you with the form as soon as possible.Everything is going to be fine you have my id so i think you can count on me.All the jackson's family have sign the document so the mansion is already for sale.so it left to know if you want to get the mansion or not?.She still waiting for the cash today.

Thank you
Justice Edmunds

I hope he remembers to get La Toya to sign it. No document is worth anything without La Toya's signature. And Randy's too.

Quote:
Dear Justice Edmunds,

Do you have a scan of the document signed by Joe Jackson and the family? A scan would be better than mailing it.

I have the money, but there was a thunderstorm today and the road to the Western Union was flooded.

I will go again tomorrow and send you the information. But I would really like to see the document first.

Sincerely,
Stephen

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

MS A*shat sent me this when she thought my bank transfer was real. The tone has changed this week after it became apparent that the bank transfer failed Smile .
Money Grab has failed time and time again so maybe the gang will have another idea for me to try. Laughing

Last edited by woody999 on Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The "Lawyer" for Ms As*hat is almost convinced that money is not coming from me but he is still holding on to a slight hope and gave me another 48 hours. Very Happy I just sent this crew a message putting the blame on them for not being able to complete this transaction. Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Mr. Ro0y,

I recieved your mail today but am very surprise to know that all you are doing is a childish play because you send me a reciept that does not contain your information nor anything on it claiming money gramm.
I think, if you are not the rightfull owner of this money do not play smart intelligent on me because I have alot of work in my office and not attending to a ghost money sender like you that is not real even the mobile line I requested you fail to send it to me and the one you gave to the bank was a free voice mail number only after we traced it.
Listen am too resposible than, all this mess you are playing with me and you do not know that have invested the insitution money to proceed on your job using only single mind not knowing that you are wasting our time even the transfer slip you send to me was a fake slip.
Listen, I hate to say this but if you know that the transaction need to complete within the next 48 hours; we urge you to act fast and get the money send not playing trick with our office here if not do not ever contact me again and I will cancel the transfer document and bear the loss because I have learn my lesson now.

Best Regards
BARR.P3TER

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was sending out mass-insults as Mr. G today, and noticed that I got a reply from your boi, Assh@t.
I sent to: @zeez_@ish@[email protected] and he
replied from: mrs@ish@tmoh@[email protected]
Take out the @ in the addies, replace with a.
Just in case some of you baiters lost him and need some of his new addies. Wink Smile

"YOUR MAMA ,YOUR PAPA,STINKING JEW BOY,YOU DON DIE SINCE YESTERDAY ?,JUST WATCH YOUR BACK NAH ONLY ONE G NUT YOU HOLD ME.ASS HOLE"

Enjoy! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still have him on the hook even after many delays and faild transfers of money. Ms As*hat now is trying to help me with this situation by having one of "her" US investments send me a check. Will have to see how all of tghis comes out in the end.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Justice Edmunds and his secretary are still having a very hard time trying to collect my payment for Neverland Ranch Smile

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

Have you talked to your secretary yet? I called Western Union and they said the money was picked up.

I can not go to Western Union because I am very busy at work too. I'm sure you understand because you said you are just as busy working with the Jacksons. Are you involved in this Vienna tribute I keep hearing Jemaine talking about on the news? By the way, Jermaine still says he wants Jackson buried at Neverland. I hope you've put a stop to that.

The only thing I can do now is send my sister Emma to Western Union, but I want to know what happened to the missing money first and I want to hear from one of the Jacksons about! Even Randy, he will do.

-Stephen

Quote:

Hello Stephen

Thank you very much for your reply,My secretary never pick up the cash,we both went down there and i was told you need to call the western union office an ask them what wrong with the cash and how did you send the cash.Mj will not be buried in the mansion have been really working on that and since am not hearing good news from you they already thinking you not ready for the mansion maybe they going to change they mind from selling the mansion since you never turn up.Am not involved in Vienna tribute.She never pick up the cash.Have noo clue what really happen with the cash at western union but am sure when your sister get there,they going to explain more better then i think.If you want to resend the cash i want the cash to be send in your name.your name should be in the sender name.Try make thing really work fast as you can because before friday they going to change mind for not selling the mansion.

Thank you

We have gone around in circles about this this entire week. I think it's time to up the crazy factor with a little help from another Michael Jackson scammer that user joshknape pointed out.

Quote:

Dear Justice Edmunds,

Of course I am still interested in buying the ranch. Why would I go through all this with Western Union if I wasn't interested in Michael Jackson's ranch?

I did as you said and called the Western Union that my secretary went to. They told me that the error must be with the Western Union branch that you went to. They said I need the phone number and name of the Western Union representative that you and your secretary spoke to.

I'm not sure you are really who you say you are because today I received another e-mail from Michael Jackson's lawyer, John Branca. He says I am now in Mr. Jackson's will. Which is great, maybe I don't need you to get me the ranch, maybe Michael Jackson left it to me in his will. I'm sure Mr. Branca will let me know. Here is the e-mail I go today:

"Dear Stephen,
Hope you receive this message!!!

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Michael Jackson. I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter were returned undelivered. I wish to notify you that late King of Pop. Michael Jackson made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Five Million, Dollars (USD$5,000.000.00) to you in the Codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being widely entertainer, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous fans abroad who wished you good. Late Michael Joseph Jackson until his death was a member "MJFC" The Michael Jackson Fan Club and the Institute of entertainer. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. You are advice to contact me with my personal email: [email protected]

Await your prompt response.100
Yours in Service,
BARRISTER John Branca ESQ."

It makes sense to me, I was a member of his fan club.

Sincerely,
Stephen

I really like it when I can turn two scammers against each other and they both tell me not to talk to the other one Laughing

Quote:

Dear Mr. Branca,

Wow, I'm really glad to hear from you. I am having the hardest time getting the Western Union payment to Justice Edmunds regarding the purchase of Neverland Ranch. Did Mr. Jackson perhaps leave me the ranch?

That would be so great because, to be honest, I'm a little tried of trying to get the $2500 payment to Justice Edmunds. He must have a real idiot for a secretary because she is not able to pick up the money when I know it has been sent.

Maybe you should fire Justice Edmunds. I know you told me to contact him, but since you now mention the will, do I really need to deal with him anymore?

Maybe you should e-mail him. I cc'd him this e-mail. I hope the two of you can get this straightened out.
--
Yours in Truthiness,
Dr. Stephen T. Colbert, D.F.A.

Inspector Gadget

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Gorman? I said Mr Gomer
Quote:
ATTN: MR BUBBLES,

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

I RECEIVED YOUR MESSAGE MR BUBBLES,ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO BE VERY CAREFUL BECAUSE THIS MR GORMAN HAS BEEN TRYING TO HACK OUR BANK BOX WHICH HE KNOWS THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH OUR BANK ON TRANSFER .

SO BETTER SEND US YOUR DIRECT MOBILE PHONE NUMBER SO THAT WE CAN CONCLUDE THIS TRANSACTION ON PHONE FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS TRANSFER.

oooo, I get to chat to him on the phone.....hang on, can monkeys use the phone?

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure Bubbles can manage a phone Wink . Whether he's able to talk on it is another thing Laughing

As I thought, Justice Edmunds is not happy at all that another scammer has been talking to me. He reverts back to his original persona, John Branca to tell me that the new John Branca is fooling me.

John Branca #1 writes:
Quote:

Good Morning

We still on vacation but Justice Edmunds just called me,I was told
you been too rude,you really need to be calm with him
.He as been a
good Justice to us and i believe he can take good care of the job that
was why we assign him in.We never emailed you with a different
email.if you getting email from anybody that means tthey trying in
fooling you.Dont respond to any email from anybody but just Justice
Edmunds to make your money safe and you get the mansion for real
.Am
not going to say noting more then this but just make thing work really
easy for you.

Thank you
John Branca and John McClain

and a few minutes later:

Quote:

Hello Stephen

That is not our email so try watch out for the email you have to reply
and talk to not to fall into the wrong person hand,i was the one that
email you to contact Justice Edmunds no cash will be refund to you if
or when you send cash to the wrong person.

NOTE; DONT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS ANYMORE ([email protected])

Thank you
John Branca and John McClain

Wow, so Michael Jackson's estate managers have been on a vacation since he died? Is that really a wise course of action Confused

He must be panicking because now he's apologizing:
Quote:

Hello Stephen
Thank you very much for your email,I really want to apologize to you about the last email i send you,Was just facing a lot about jackson's family and the mansion.Am trying to be honest with you and dont feel like playing you around that why am been honest with you.you send am email to me so please dont be too rude to me.this email address does belong to my client ([email protected]). Am going to send her to the western union office and get the name with phone number.I already called John Branca to email you with his email address and try explain thing to you.

NOTE; DONT EMAIL THIS ADDRESS [email protected]

Thank you
Justice Robert

He's just lucky John Branca #2 is still only on script.

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Subject:GO THROUGH IT......................................
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your email,atleast you send him an email last month,if you believe us that cool and if you dont am really sorry am not going to force you to deal with us because i really believe you trying in fooling us or what do you take us for.I will always wish you the best of luck in life if you want the mansion follow our rules.If your cash is still at western union office you need to resend the cash and let me have the new Mtcn number,Your name must be the sender name if you want to send us cash.

Thank you

Justice Robert H Edmunds

Well, that apology didn't last long! I think it's time my character went off his meds Wink

Quote:
Dear Justice Edmunds,

Yes, I sent him an e-mail, but who takes a vacation for 6 weeks when their most important client just died under mysterious circumstances.

I just read this biography of Michael Jackson that's like 1,000 friggin' pages long and John Branca is mentioned all through out it and nowhere does it state he likes to take vacations that last this long!

I am NOT trying to fool you. You guys sent me an e-mail first about Neverland Ranch. Now I get an e-mail about Michael Jackson's will.

I am beginning to think that you are really Jermaine Jackson trying to make money off of Michael's memory and you are sending out all of these e-mails. I read a book about you too, Jermaine! You have like 10 kids you need to support, so I understand why you would impersonate a lawyer. What I fail to understand is why you would name one of your kids "Jermajesty"! Now that's just idiotic!

So, if you really want me to go back to Western Union, Jermaine, I think you better start admitting who you really are and drop all of this fake lawyer crap. I AM ON TO YOU, JERMAINE JACKSON!!!

-Stephen

If he's going to keep writing me, I'm going to get him to admit that he's Jermaine Laughing

Asshat sent me an e-mail out of the blue and it seems he's dropped the whole Jackson format. It's now just a standard poor widow whose husband died leaving money blah blah blah.

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asshat is so far off the origianl script and is now constantly switching directions. After the last money grab failure he wanted to send me a check but backed down from that idea and now wants a credit card number from me. At the very least we have kept him busy and frustrated Very Happy

The best response was from the "lawyer" Paul Peter.

Quote:
I have no much time to waste here and all I will tell you is that send the control number that was given to you from the money gram so that I will be able to track the money as soon as possible in other to send you all your require document.
FOR HOW LONG WILL I WAIT FOR YOU

I said to myself - it is amazing you waited this long. Laughing

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your email and i really thank you for all your understanding but if you think Jermaine Jackson told me to email you that up to you,Am not going to force you in doing thing you don't feel like doing,but i will always pray for you dont not fall into a wrong trap.Michael Jackson's biography why will you expect John Branca to include it that he's going on vacation that is never possible.They are lot of clients expecting to buy the mansion for high price but since you've been forwarded to me by John Branca that was why i had to stick to you but i guess you think am into games or trying in messing up with your mind or with your cash.Michael Jackson's will was with John Branca but is was trying to sale the mansion 500 million usd because he was oweing 100 million usd but later he changes his mind .the day Michael Jackson's die two million usd was misisng in that mansion but we trying in selling the mansion for 40 million usd because the metal(Gold) in there worth 600 million usd but since the GOLD has been move to Grace Rwaramba the nanny of Michael Jackson kid.I dont work on sunday but since am in with jackson family i had to make use of joe jackson laptop because they needed to check if you totally ready for the mansion,I know you ready but it just really hard for you to believe us or trust us.they are many scammer out there but just watch your foot step before taking the wrong decision.i will always wish you the best of luck in life.Have a lovely weekend with friend and family over there.GOD bless you and stay blessed.

Thank you

It's much more fun writing as an insane person Laughing

Quote:
Dear Jermaine,

Ha, you have finally slipped up! I know for sure you are Jermaine now because who else would have access to Joe Jackson's laptop?

You can stop playing games now, Jermaine. I know it has you who has been writing me all along. You talk so smooth on the Larry King show and you write smooth too.

I still want the mansion and am willing to give you the money as promised, but only if you drop this pretense of being "Justice Edmunds". How can we honestly communicate with each other, Jermaine, if you don't write as who you really are?

The money is waiting Jermaine. The ball's in your court now.

Sincerely,
Stephen

P.S. Btw, on page 427 of "Michael Jackson: The Music and The Madness" by J. Randy Taraborrelli it specifically states that "attorney John Branca never takes vacations." Look it up, Jermaine.

The last part is a lie of course Wink

Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I present the last will and testament of Michael Jackson?

Gotta love the font Laughing

woody999
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The latest reply from Ms Asshat and crew was all in the subject of the email.

Quote:
YOU NEED SOME DOCTOR

Made me laugh. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic