SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Need some advice

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firegirl102
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there
I'm new to this forum. I was contacted by a mr Padmoore Martins about a month ago stating that i was the beneficiary of the late Engr. Mark Robinson. I was contacted threw my email account. First of all i have never heard of a mark robinson. Padmoore martins had a will done up with my name and address on it saying that i was intilled to a $17.5 million dollar fund. Then i was contacted by a David Scott from the Bank of london asking for verification that i was the recipient for the entillment. David Scott said he sent out the check by parcel courier but was held by the metropoliten police. They had asked me to purchase an anti-terrorist and an anti-drug certificate. For both of these cetificates it was going to cost me $15,000Us Dollars to obtain them. I informed Padmoore Martins i had no plans on purchasing these certificates as i don't have that kind of money. He then went to see if he could find the money for the certificates. I have just received a check in the mail today for a sum of $9,406.18 Canadian dollars from the Canadian Natural Resources Limited.
I have always thought this was a scam from the beginning. I mean really 17.5 million to a single mother of three, thats quite unbelieveable lol. This was and email from Padmoore Martins sent to me today.

The toal amount which I applied for is USD15,000 and the financier is will be giving it bit by bit till the total amount is complete. What you have to do now is to cash the check today and send it immediately via western union. You do not need to pay back the loan but immediately you confirm the funds of USD17.5Million, you have to refund the loan back to the financier from the main funds. You do not need to call the financier Mr, Paul Adams. I will call to inform him that you have received part of the loan and I will ask him to go ahead to send the rest. Please urgently use the below information to send the money through western union. You have to split it into tthree places as follows.

First Payment
-------------------------------------------------------
Receiver Name: Padmoore Martins;
City: London-UK.
Text Question: What?
Answer: Registration.
Amount: USD4,500.00
MTC NUMBER:

Second Payment.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amount: USD4,500.00
MTC NUMBER:

Third Payment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Amount: USD400.00
MTC NUMBER:

Total Amont: USD9,400 to be send via western union.

I hope that you understand my explaination as above. Please it is very important that you cash this money today so that the financier can send rest of the money to you by tomorrow. Please make sure that you send the MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER of the above three payment to enable me pick up the money from western union office here. Waiting to hear from you and to receive the three mtc numbers.
Padmoore Martins.

If there is anyone that can give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it, as i don't want to freely hand over these kind of funds to some strange person and put myself into more debit.

Thanks so much for your time!
Firegirl102
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a common scam. Do NOT attempt to cash those checks. They are bogus. If you need follow up assistance, you should post as scamwarners.com.

Also, if you need further information, your bank can probably assist. Take your e-mails with you (including this e-mail) and show them to the bank. They should be familiar with this scam.

Basically, the way it works is this - you cash the checks for the scammer. You send x dollars to him via Western Union. Days or even weeks later the bank notifies you that the checks were bogus - and you are out a lot of money.

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic