SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lads are not creative

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ramsey
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I asked lad what to use as the challenge question in Western Union

Quote:

We receive your mail; kindly use any thing yiu like and do the question and answer, (like question: you, answer me).

My reply

Quote:

That's a silly question, anyone will figure the answer easily and run away with our money.

we need something more complex which nobody will know the answer. Like what is the coefficient to the tangential force of the planetary momentum of Jupiter orbiting the sun? Now, that is a serious question, don't you agree?

Do you think he will come up with the answer?

Closed lad accounts x11
Hyperkill
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not likely. Lads are only good at math when there are dollar signs in front of the numbers.
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ramsey wrote:
what is the coefficient to the tangential force of the planetary momentum of Jupiter orbiting the sun?

42?

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No frank, that is the universal constant, not the coeffient of the tangential force. Doesn't this screams NERD? ha ha ha

I agree, perhaps I should have a financed based question, lets start with a simple one, what is the daily wasting value of CitiGroup options expiring march 2011 with the strike price of 4.53.

Closed lad accounts x11
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe there is a four word maximum on the question and answer - There is on the forms Deuzer is using. The lads may know that.

Airspeed of migrating swallow?

I agree about their creativity. I still get cold shivers when I remember the cybersex I tried to get one interested in.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I once had a lad curse me out as I told him that the question and answer I used was "On Ilkley Moor" "Bah t'At"

Guess he must have been from Lancashire Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Scammy Scameroo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We've been having some fun in the phished account thread- as the lad is pretending to be someone who knows us well, we've been putting perfectly reasonable questions like "what colour is my hair?" and "where did we first meet?". He's actually abandoned the idea of Western Union/Moneygram entirely now!

"YOU ARE FUCKING DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS PEOPLE AND HUMAN BEING." - International property tycoon

"Once again reset all your email informations in other to afford your box been stolen by the men of the underworld." - Chrissy, my phished friend
<br>
Chrissy's M7CN S3cur3 World Record is currently at: 167 + 1214 + 181 + 167 + 172 + 204 + 159 + 359 + 182 + 1 = 2806 clicks!
<br>
Mexican Flag United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x 5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic