SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to handle this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scambaiter267
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am new to baiting, but this scam is asking for everything so quickly.
Quote:
to [email protected]
date Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 11:34 PM
subject RE: Investing in a Fund, I would like to help you.
mailed-by hotmail.fr

hide details 11:34 PM (46 minutes ago)

Follow up message
Hello Dear David,.
I am happy to received your message and i want you to know that this will start a new begining of our relationship.
i must confess that am very greaful that you are a good christain and knows the ways and prinicpals of God. i want you to know that love counts no error.
For us to proceed with this transaction i want tou to send me your full names and address so that i will use it and obtain a letter of authorisation in the justice department for empower you legally and otherwise to do this transaction on my behlaf with the security film, stating that i have choosen you as my new beneficiary and the receiver of this my inheritage so that the security company can approved my application and proceed in releasen the consignment and delivery to your country.

this is the information the security company ask me to obtain from my foreign partner as to enable the effect of this transaction
Your full names......
Your Home Address.....
Tele/faxline.........
Age,Marital Status...
City, Country and nearest Airport to your location were the consignment will arrived and a copy of your passport, ID or photo for for security reasons and proper identification by the handlers who is coming to deliver the box to you.

As soon as i received this information from you i shall go ahead and proceed with the security company for the release and delivery of the box
as soon as this is achived you shall send me an invitation letter to enable me secure a visa here with other traveling documents from your embassy as to enable a smooth and succesfuly trip to your country
i have attached my photo for you to have a nice look

In Addition i want you to keep all our dealings very confidencial and try to know the needs for us to be serious and prompt as you can see that delay is very dangerous

i am looking positively forward to hear from you together with the requested information

Please i make one request from you, please make a yahoo id for this particular transaction. so i can add you for us to chat ok
and you can see me on live cam face to face

Best Regards
Salami

How do I get a fake passport and I am not very keen on using a address that isn't mine. Maybe I should use a address that is a house for sale? How about a phone number as well?
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Mr salami sounds like a treat...i do like this part..

Quote:
I am happy to received your message and i want you to know that this will start a new begining of our relationship.

Should ask him what is he proposing, you are just friends right? Is he wanting more??, especially with the love thing he mentions..

Dont send an actual passport scan or anything, just send a random .dll file labelled as licence.jpg, when he cannot open it say

he is using the wrong program
his computer is too old/not enough memory/wrong operating system
maybe he should ask his dad to show him how to use it

you can have a lot of fun with them just dont send ayhting that a scammer could use to fool a real victim.

Extra edit: dont use a real address, it would break the ITP rule (innocent third party), just make something up and for phone number there are a number of phone pimps on here that help out with that sort of thing.

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Scambaiter267
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Salami is Ms Salami Wink
She (He) lol already sent a photo of themselves but its easy to tell it's a fake.

Also who should I contact about the phone number?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him that you are unfamiliar with a "telefaxline" and need to know what it is and where you can go buy one. Very Happy

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

they would always ask for a cell phone number and I would tell them never had one as they give you cancer..

just search the forum for phone pimps, and other matters regarding phone calls plenty of web services around e.g. k7

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
Scambaiter267
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent this as a reply

Quote:
My full name is David Lynch Palmer and my home address is 1873 Woodworth Drive, London England. My telephone line is being changed right since I am moving, and my age is 38 and I am single. The airport closest to me currently is Heathrow Intl. Airport in London
I will provide you with my new number when it gets set up. Passport photo is attached. I hope to hear back soon, and I hope that is enough information for now.

Hope that works, everything is fake by the way.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic