SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Sparrow format - De-education Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
El Sid
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And am trying all my best to make sure that the victims pay but they have stubborn ok

As far as vics go I personally think I've been a bloody winner, cheeky sod LOL ... he's got off significantly more lightly than what Mr B0@teng or Mr Sh3n have, those poor deluded goat fiddlers...

http:// mar mighty industries. webs. com/ (leave your baiter/catcher address in the guestbook)

Martin Shen: "I am convinced that you will not betray me immediately.."

Mansa Musa Kamara: "...you resemble the son a one pussy sucker and I think my guess is right. Yes, your name is bastard...the problem now is that no one knows if the gods will accept your blood for a sacrifice. Bastard you are and bastard will you remain..."

S0L0M0N Bo@tang: "Thanks for your response. The content is painstakingly understood." - yeahh lad-pain!!
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Oh, I wouldn't put it past him to be a goat fiddler himself. Laughing

Looks like he's changed the format for his own purposes:
Quote:
I am living here in Accra, the capital city of Ghana in West Africa.
However, my father confided a secret to me before his death in a hospital here. He told me that he buried something here in Accra Ghana
Dear Beloved One, this is the main reason I contacted you. I want you to help me find this chest here in Accra Ghana to your country..

Time for a megaslap Evil or Very Mad

"I am suspecting you it seems you are FB I Agent" - derek b1ttman
"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"OGUN GO KILL YOU OLE" - Nikk3y Bee
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahaha its lads like this that make baiters smile Smile

Im the one asking for a pic of poor sparkles. Gotta see what he's gonna pull out of his hat Very Happy
BuilderBob
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told him that I never did a moneygram before and just gave the money to the cashier and left, without getting a receipt

His response:
Quote:
On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 3:20 PM, J0n 5parr0w <[email protected]> wrote:

Dear Beloved One,

Stop teasing and am not a kid anymore you said you went to the money to make the payment and they ask you to come back for the payment slip of the money you sent ,cant you yourself hear what you are saying and when you latter got there today told you that the Guy no more working there again ..I am a kid but not too kid for what you are telling me.

Sir am not forcing you to make the payment for my unicorn and its not by force and all I need to hear from you is that I don’t have cash with you and you don’t want to help and am not come here to beg you for money if its not my uncles who want to collect the treasure map from me makes me ran away from home and if you want to help me looking for the treasure then you must help me out with the little assistant I need from you and if you help me then I know that when we depart for the treasure and got it you wont deny me if I come for my % in future.

Please think about this and help me if your mind help more over please fellow your heart.

Thank you and God bless you and your family.

Regards

Mild slap (i'm new here!)

Quote:
JOHN,

ARE YOU NOT HEARING ME YOU RETARD? NEVER DID A MONEYGRAM BEFORE SO I DON'T KNOW HOW IT WORKS. DID YOU GET THE MONEY? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE GUY TO TRANSFER IT!

IF YOU KEEP INSULTING ME, I WILL TELL YOU AND YOUR CANCEROUS UNICORN TO FUCK OFF. I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.

PERHAPS IF YOU WERE NOT SO LAZY AND HELPED ME SEND THE MONEY WITH BETTER DIRECTIONS, IT WOULD NOT BE DELAYED LIKE IT HAS BEEN.

I WANT YOU TO APOLOGIZE FOR INSULTING ME OR I WILL NO LONGER HELP YOUR UNICORN. YOU PROBABLY DON'T TAKE PROPER CARE OF HIM ANYWAY

His half assed apology:

Quote:
Ok i am very sorry for what i said to you and i wont do that again ..so can you go to anther branch to send the money to doctor or what ....

You can use Western Union Money Transfer and they will give you payment slip before you leaving their office or what did you say sir,

I am waiting to read from you .

Hmmmmm....Western Union MoneyGram....
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent SpXrrXw a Money Gram slip on the 13th. Today he says he never
got my info. I re-send the slip and to piggy back Loupeitak I too ask
for a picture. The more people ask, the more likely he will come up
with something to appease us.
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Light slap today for ignoring me Smile

Quote:
Hello J0hn Sp4rr0w

Where is the picture of Sp4rkles I have requested? I am beginning to be annoyed with you. I am doing all I can to help you get your treasure and save Sparkles, but you can't do one single request I ask of you?

I want the picture as soon as possible!!!!
M1ke 0cksmall

Should wake him up a bit and get his ass moving!
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems he doesn't know Mr G0mer!

Quote:
Thanks you for your reply. I don’t know the person whom you shown me his mail and any money was not giving to me and i dont even heard that name before and i was confused after reading the mail you sent to about this person who collected the money from you but I want to assure you that I am the rightful person and I don’t cheat on a person and I will never do that untill I die and you knew I have sent the treasure chest map to you with the clues to get the treasure and I have put my mind on you that you cant never be cheat on me after all am giving you your own % out of the chest .

Listening to me my beloved one I don’t come here to cheat you and I don’t want you to cheat on me too and when the doctor don’t receive the money in time and he has traveled to London to see his wife and her daughter and he said if I like I should send the money to treat my sparkles or else she will die and I don’t want this to happen to me because these are two things my late father gave me before he die and I don’t want any thing to jeopardize after his death that’s why I looking for a trustworthily person like you to find the treasure and carry it along with you to your country after seeing the treasure.

The doctor gave me new information to send the money to him London if I serious to treat my sparkles and as soon as he receive the money in London then he will know that am serious to take care of my sparkles and he will come down to treat my sparkles because he mentioned that he is going to do surgery for my little sparkles to make her come to health life again.

Please sir I really need your help to send the money today so that by tomorrow the doctor will arrive in Abidjan to treat my unicorn and here is the doctor information below,

Name: Jack d33p

Address: Flat 4, 25 Gr3ss3 Str33t,

W1T 7QN. L0nd0n,

Unit3d Kingd0m

God bless you as you do so and don’t forget to send the payment slip to me as soon as you make the payment.

Regards

J0hn Sparr0w

And he thinks I'm sending MORE money! No way in hell is that happening until he finds the LAST payment! Twisted Evil

Quote:
What do ye think I be, an idiot? This be one o' yer men, an' he HAS yer treasure! I be havin' nothin' else t' send, an' I be nay goin' t' try t' help at all until ye tell me who this Mr G0mer be an' find ou' what he did wi' th' treasure I sent ye fer Sparkles! Nay one single dime, get 't?
Ya bilge rat whut deserves the black spot!

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Sparrow is chopping your dolla Psychology!

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

I am about to write you and I saw your mail and I want to apologized for my late reply to you due to I was sick and I am just getting better a little bit today and decided to write you and tell you what happened about the money you sent to the doctor.

The money you made was still in money gram until now because the day when the doctor received the payment slip and went to money gram money transfer in Abidjan to receive the money and their was an error on that day which I wrote you and told you that the money gram in Abidjan said that the reference number of the payment you sent was incorrect and the doctor went back to his office and today when I open my email to see maybe I got any mail from you and I got a mail from the doctor said his wife called that from London that her daughter got an accident that his attention was needed in the hospital and he has traveled to London and left my little sparkles to be suffering but he said he has given my little sparkles some injection let her and he said the money he ask me to send is for the surgery for my sparkles and he now said that I should send the money to him in London and gave me his address in London united kingdom to send the money to him that as soon as he got the payment slip and collect the money in London then he know that am serious and he come down to Abidjan to treat my sparkles.

Sir all I want you to do for me for the seek of my sparkles is to go to the money gram office where you sent the payment to change the country where the money is going to pick up by Mr. Jack deep to London ,united kingdom and that is all what you are going to do in Money gram and resend the payment slip to me as soon as possible so that the doctor can come down from London to treat my sparkles and here is the address that doctor gave me to change the location where the money is going to pick up in London below,

Name: J4ck d33p

Address: Fl4t 4, 25 Gre55e Str33t,

W1T 7QN. L0ndon,

United Kingdom

As soon as the money is receive by the doctor and he treat my sparkles and I will ask him to take the picture of my sparkles and send it to you as soon as sparkles living well.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Best regards

John Sparrow

This calls for a major slap on your part
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SpXrrXw is hitting us all up to resend the Money Gram.
Funny, no can do!
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay I replied back saying that tomorrow I would try and go get the money back from MoneyGram. I'm thinking his dolla is gonna get chopped by Mr. G0mer just like FloridaBaiter. Should give him a scare.

Oh I got a reply back from him:

Quote:
Dear Beloved,

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as you resend the money to London, United Kingdom and send me the payment slip and after this am not requesting for any money again from you and I will proceed on how we are going to depart for my late father treasure chest.

I want you to know that we are going to depart for the treasure chest next coming week and are you going to fly down my country so that we can go for the treasure or we are going to seek for a guardian security company to guards us to where the treasure chest was buried or what did you think sir,

I will be waiting to read from you and don’t forget to resend the payment slip of the money you change to London for me.

Thanks & God bless you.

J0hn Sp4rr0w

I do think it's off script. This could also lead to a safari as he wants me to go to him.

Do we have free will to do as we please with him? Cause I'm feeling evil Twisted Evil

EDIT: Wait a minute... He's not from the country the script says he is from... thats why he couldnt get the money himself.... mhmm... Is he going to fly to us too?
Spurious
a very big foollll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm am now SpXrrXws daddy.

Quote:
I don’t have the sparkles picture with me here and as soon as the doctor treat my sparkles well and I promised you big daddy that you will see the picture of my sparkles. Daddy I am very happy when I read where you called me your son and I can’t lie to you because you are my God sent daddy and try to resend the money to London, United Kingdom to doctor today so that he can collect the money and come back to Abidjan to treat my sparkles.

I want you all to mess with my adopted Son.
667jjk
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe later down the line the lad could get a tattoo to show his dedication and belief in the group. Just an idea...
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent him a scan of a $500 Moneygram on the 13th.Last night I sent him this
Quote:
Ahoy mate,why the silence?How be yer unicorn doing?When do we go after the treasure?

Today I got this
Quote:

Dear beloved,
I am not silenced at all because I am thinking where I can get the money to treat my sparkles unicorn so that she wont die because if she grew up and if I want to sell it, she worth million of dollars and I want you to help send the $500 to the doctor and if you did so I will be very proud of you and the doctor is out of the country to see wife in London, united kingdom when I don’t get the money in time and he said I should send the money to him in London and as soon as he receive the money, he will come down to treat my unicorn and here information to send the money to him through money gram or western union money transfer in London below,

Jack Deep

City: London

And we are departing to look for my late father treasure chest next week Thursday and I don’t know if you are going to fly down here to go with me then you will need to book a room in the hotel where I was living so that the hotel manger wont give out the room to any visitors since it has been booked for you and let me know so that you can contact the hotel manger direct yourself or if you need me to assist you and all you need to send down some money to book it for you.

I will be waiting to read from you as soon as you make the payment of money and don’t forget to send me the payment slip of the money you make.

I think he needs to make some hotel reservations for me.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose all of this off-script BS is my fault, since I've been egging him to go on the safari and not providing him with more script.

If he tries to get you to send money anywhere else but Abidjan, have G0mer chop his dolla. I will be sending him taunting emails from the Boyz periodically.

You guys are already doing a good job though Very Happy

Quote:
Guy i cant because of your work go to Abidjan because i also have a lot of job that am doing here in Lagos Nigeria and for me to relocated to Abidjan ....My Guy forget about that and if you know you dont have sure contact to recieve money in Abidjan ..My boys in Ghana can pick up the money in Ghana so we can change the driection where they are going to send the money to the doctor in Ghana and More over i recieved a mail from the victims that he has already made payment to one of boys called G0MER and forward the mail which that basterd Guy mail to him about John Sparrow so my Guy explain who G0mer is for me....

I want you to tell me if you have remove the payment i sent to you OR NOT because you are not saying anything about the payment if you your boys has collect the money from Abidjan or not...

I will be waiting to read from you to know what fucking is going on here Man....

Waiting to read from you ASAP......

One Love ....Man U Said so ....

@Loupeitak: Is he still pretending to be from Cote d'Ivoire, or has he miraculously changed his location to Ghana? He has boys there, so that might clear that up.

Also, I'm waiting for him to say something like "I will never cheat you" again before I slap him big time for the script changes. Simply because that makes it more amusing Wink

"Western Union and Money Gram are your shit father and your fucking mother" - Peter Bill
"There is a saying in my tribe that a man does not urinate into a well he hope to drink from, this is a project I will benefit from I will never mislead you." - Daniels J0hn
"STOP CHAETING PEOPLE ...WE DONT DO THAT HERE IN LAGOS ..NIGERIA" - Kofi W1lliams
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh noes, my character is about to become streeded on an island with NO Moneygrab or Western Onion... oh the horror!!! Laughing

this is what will happen to my ship :O http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/crime/burning_boat.JPG

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He never changed countries so I'm guessing he's still saying he's from Cote D'Ivoire. Might suddenly try and trick me to go to where he's at though.

Send him an email today. Apparently his dolla got chopped by the g0mer boyz Smile
Reverse Psychology
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'll be sure to harass him some more, it seems that he is already paranoid. Sent him this the other day:

Quote:
What kind of jobs do you have in Lagos that you can't leave? Trust me, this is the only job you will ever need.

G0mer used to be an old partner of mine back in college. I was the masterful format writer, and he used his 1337 hacking skillz to protect us from the authorities. All was good, until one day he claimed that I was taking all the glory, and that he could do way better without me. I disagreed with him, I said that he was just as important as I was. Blinded by his lust for power, he lunged at me. We fought an epic battle that will be told in Ivory Coast folklore for ages, until at last I stood above him, ready to deal the final blow. Alas, I could not, for I pitied him. Cursing me, he slithered away into the darkness. That was when he formed the G0mer Boyz, and I formed the Ivory Coast S0uljas. We have been rivals ever since. However, G0mer only used his hacking skillz to steal other's payments, as his format writing skills are poor, and has not ever been as successful as me. He therefore despises me for my success, and is always trying to make my money his. He is someone you should never cross. Only by being crafty and staying one step ahead have I been able to stay away from his grasp.

Speaking of his hacking skillz, it seems that he is intercepting mail from one or both of your boxes, you should move to different email providers, including the gmail one you use to message me. If you change to a different email provider, then he will have to start all over. The payment that has already been made should be fine, since he didn't make it known that he stole it. He's been using gmail to message me, and I've been using ReadNotify to track him just in case he went on safari, but it looks like it'll be a while.

No, my boys have not collected the money. I have already told you, it must be picked up in Abidjan. I have already tried, and it seems that the payment is restricted by location. That is why I need you to go there.

In case you're wondering, yes, he believes every word, and is trying to use it to his advantage Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Viktor....i dont know why you are doing this to me and after all my swear some calling himself mr G0mer will be eating my swear and now the victim that already paid the money through money gram went back to recieved his money and got there seeing that some fucking person has remove the money with the id jack deep and when you know that their is no body to collect the money in Abidjan you sud live me alone to give the victims my Boys information to send the money there and my boys will picked money up and now your GUY has recieve the money and this is not how to work my friend.......

its seem your G0mer man has your jack deep id to recieve the money from money gram and all what we need to do now is to get me another victims email address to work on them and when its payment term we carry them to Ghana and i will use my information in Ghana to collect the money ....i think thats the best way and i can not be working with you without having your fone number to call you on ...

man in your mail you said am wasting money in cafe ...i am working at home man and if i want to do something stupid i went to cafe to do it ....time is not by ourside your G0mer has collect $1000 from Abidjan money gram so what do you want to do about it man... You're not getting out of this that easily Wink

i cant go to Abidjan because i cant speak french and i dont know much about abidjan and i have gone there once before in 1995 and since then i have never been there so dont let to reply back to me because we have to carry victim that paid to next level ... and see the mail the victim send to me now ...below,

Dear John Sparrow

I went down to MoneyGram today to ask to get my payment back. They told me it was already picked up. It seems someone named Mr. G0mer has picked up the money on behalf of Jack Depp. He had Jack Depp's ID, a signed document by Jack Depp authorizing Mr. G0mer to pick up the money, and he also had his own ID.

I want you to know what happened please as it seems that your doctor is supposed to have his money already...

Let know what are going to do about this fucking hacker G0mer ......

Ok ...One Love ...Man U Said So..... i will open another email from another mail provider to contact you Ok

Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG roflmfao!!!! That's my email XD Laughing

Strange is he got the email but never got back to me. He must be going crazy XD.

That is one epic lad you got there. Don't ruin it all Wink
El Nombre
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

almost had a bank account, but upon investigation, it cannot be a real one as the routing number is only 8 numbers rather than the 9 required, and when it is a 9 digit routing number, it points to the wrong bank, his is supposedly in Florida, the real bank is in Virgina, obviously i'm not going to educate him on that.

EDIT, my ship has now burned down after centuries of owning it, and chances are i'm not going to be able to make the payment as my parrot is gonna have perished as well Mad, which means i'll need to pay for him to have a funeral, and have to find another parrot who can replace him

The new collection
Round 3: Back for more!
Closed lad accountsClosed lad accounts

"you are really a very disappointment to ladyhood" - michael agyekum boateng (standard AFF lad)
"my fetish man is ever ready to strike you deadly if only i give him the final go ahead." - the same Michael as above
FloridaBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor guy, first he gets chopped by G0mer who he told me he never heard of, then he sends me a message (I didn't get it right away, been hell at work) telling me to forget the money!

Quote:
Since the basted Gomer has collected the money from you and he told you my name you too suppose to know that he doesn’t know anything about the treasure chest and I can see that you are an honest man and faithful also trustworthily man which I can hand over my late father treasure chest for and I want you to forget about the money for the sparkles because my sister mailed and told me that she had some money with her that she kept with an old woman living beside our uncles place and she is going to use the money and send it to the doctor this morning so that he can come down to treat our loving sparkles unicorn.

Sir, I am departing to look for the treasure chest next coming week which it should be on Thursday and I want to know if you are going to joined me looking for the treasure chest and if you will then I want you to tell me so that you can pay for the hotel manger to booked down a room for you which you are going to stayed before going for the treasure chest.

I will be waiting to read from you and I hope you have known that kind of person Mr. Gomer was now.

So, I tell him I was sailing to help him, but there was an accident and the yacht caught fire (accompanied by an, oh, 16 meg photo), and I would try to make it later. Let's see where he goes next...

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
Loupeitak
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a different excuse Razz

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

I am very sorry for my late reply back to you due I was waiting to received an email from the doctor about what you said it happened when you got to the money gram office to resend the money and the doctor send me a mail now that ,its true that he was the one who sent Mr. Gomer on his behalf to received the money from money and he has come back today to Abidjan to treat my little sparkles that he will send me a mail tomorrow to know how my sparkles is doing after the surgery .

Sir, I want to thank you for the great things you have been done for me since my mother and father are no more and you are now my God sent father who I know that when you depart for the treasure chest and we find it then I know and believe that am in a right hand person whom I trust and believe that you wont cheat me in future when I come for my share.

I will be waiting to read from you, so that we can talk about departure for my late father treasure chest and I trust you that you are for the trip.

Best regards

Well it seems the lad wants to advance further into the scam. Well, I say let's do it Razz

"Enough of these entire hullabaloos that you are exhibiting." - John Devaney (First bait)

"my intention is to submit your information to the bank under the pretence that you are the owner of the funds" - John Devaney (thanks for giving that away lol)
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am trying to get him on safari to Sierra Leone and he is considering it, but he wants travelling money upfront. Rolling Eyes

@Reverse Psychology

If he mentions me, could you please prod him along and tell him how good a maga I am? That'd be great Smile Remind him that a maga like me only comes along once in a lifetime and he should jump at the opportunity to meet me & make hundreds of thousands of dollars, not waste time asking for money upfront, etc. The big bois always do face-to-face meets. I'm sure you can convince him Very Happy

Quote:
Dear Beloved One,

Thanks you for your reply. Sierra leone is far from here and if you want me to come and meet you then I will need some money for my transportation fare to meet you in sierra leone and if you know that you can come here then let me know maybe I should arrange for some labor men which am going to pay them for their workmanship basic for find the hiding treasure because am not going to tell them what is inside the box and if its you want me to apply for to guard me to the land, no problem just let me know which one you prefer out of the two options I mention down here.

Yes i have read the treasure map and i have understand how we are going to find the treasure chest ..you just dont be worry about that OK.

I am now in in Accra – Ghana and if you want me to show in sierra lone I will need $1,250 for my transportation.

Please let me know your mind about this because time is not by our side again.

Regards

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan

Last edited by AL1VE on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
1234abcd
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally I got one too. After the 3rd script I got this:

Quote:
Dear Beloved Robert,

Back to your question you ask from me and the treasure chest is not in the sea and the place you saw in the map look like the treasure chest is in the sea ..No where the treasure chest was buried was on the land but some floating water are around the place and if you watch the treasure map very well you see that the palce the treasure was no water just some little floating water is around the place ...the land was island and you dont need to worry about that OK.

The reason i ask you that did you know how to swang a sord it is because we are going to meet some wide animal along the road when we are about to get to the treasure chest .Yes we can hunt some animals for food but we have to take everything we need or eat along with us to the trip.

I have a plan for this but we need to apply for some Gu4rdian Security C0mpany to guard us to the land but if the guradian security company knew that we are departing for a hiding treasure chest they are going to demand for their own % so i need your advice on this or we should look for some labour men which we are going to pay for their services after getting the treasure chest and you know we are going to need a shovl,Boat,Digger,e.t.c
But i think we should rent some men for the labour work we are going to do in the land and pay their charges if thats Ok with you ..please let me know so that i can go out and look for some men and ask for their charges.

I will be waiting to read from you and you must get the answer to the clues because the answer is very important to us to guard us dircet to where the treasure was buried and without the answer we can not go for the hiding treasure chest.

Regards
J0hn Sparr0w

Last edited by 1234abcd on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
frank.lester
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi, plz could anybody tell he his new email-addy, if he's got one ?
am busy now most time with RL, but sending him something, as surprise from the kitchen, from time to time.

he`s getting paranoid ? we all have our small small everyday-problems, don't we ?

--
in french cuisine they use the term Amuse-Gueule- we translate it as ...greeting from the kitchen -

--
edit - is solved. thx AL1VE.

and yes - maybeee he (or one of his RL-friends) knows how to googl, so please - leet or mask any intimitys, we're still in the open forum.

Last edited by frank.lester on Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 8 times in total
AL1VE
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ 1234abcd or a mod

Please mask certain words (his name, security company, etc) so that he won't come across this thread if he google's himself.

@frank.lester

I have PM'ed his email address to you.

Safari Magnus: Lagos --> Cotonou
Safari Benjamin: Accra --> Monrovia
Safari Mustafa: Banjul --> Dakar
Safari Steve & Santos: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift & Ubochie: Johannesburg --> Maputo
Safari Gift: Johannesburg --> Harare
Safari John: Accra --> Abidjan
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic