SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The lad that keeps on giving - swiss army knife lad

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well some time ago (nearly 12 months), i started baiting this lad and it progressed over time from ASEM, inheritance, dolla chop, football team, and even tried some woodwork. However he is a very lazy lad so I ignored him for a few week...

This is actually quite good as why need multiple lads when just one will do all the scammer lines, sort of a swiss army lad..all the bits but none of them any good.

Suddenly without warning he morphed into a dying relative and doctor bill scam...I was keen to help but had just spent my avaliable cash (that I obtained from the football bait) on a new bentley...

Now we get something a bit (but not alot) more imaginative...jailbird lad, of course I asked him abuor nigerian jails and good they must be to have email access.

Quote:
Hello marty, is everything ready for collection?i am still waiting for confirmation of the money you sent here please because is likely that they are taking me to court this week as the said and i will like you to help me out urgently.i will compensate you from my marketing project returns as soon as i get it on 27th september 2009.

please scan the payment slips to confirm it here as i told you the chief security officer promised to allow me into the town to collect it as soon as you send it so that i can pay up because the agreement with the doctor and the EFCC is that i must pay him up in here in the jail before my release from this jail.please try and reason very very well with me,there will be more different if you send this money to me so that i can pay the doctor and he will ask for my release.

I know my reason of asking you to send this money than to contact the EFCC because the will like everything to end in law court and i will be jailed one year imprisonment as the law of the country said,so that they will be involve in my marketing project deal to collect it from them and i don't want them.please call me now and i will ask the chief security officer to allow me into the town to pick the money and pay up this doctor and free my self so that we could go on with our transactions ahead .there is nothing you will tell them that will make the release me unless i pay this money to the doctor please.

i hope to hear from you and receive the money you sent,like i said send it as instructed so that every problem that i have here will be solved.

And this just today

Quote:
What is going on marty?what is happening over there?would you allow me to rot in jail for one year and loose all i had?why do you find it difficult to understand and solve this problems for me?do you want to keep contacting the EFCC and the take me to court for fraud act?

ok if you intend to contact the chief security of the EFCC jail mind you that they will not allow me or the may request for higher money for my release and if don't pay it they will take me to court immediately, so i surgest you send me this $24,000 so that i can settle the doctor as instructed and get my self out as the law says.
the chief security contact is

name---- solomon hodonou
email--- [email protected].

if you have sent the money already please kindly scan the payments slips to confirm it urgently before it is too late.please be seriouce and do not delay on this issue

Well this is getting urgent, a fraud act? How can that be, i thought he was an innocent party, but never fear I will email him to say I have spent the money hiring a top anthony to get him out of jail without a stain on his posterior. Of course I will need a fake lawyer to help out sending the required documents.

Edit: I know what I would like..one of those kidnapper/torture baits...perhaps that will happen if I threaten the EFCC

PLEASE TAKE CAER OF YOUR SELF OR I SEND TO YOU F.I.B ?

United Kingdom Closed lad accounts X24 Sand Timer 1 X 2.5 years
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Though I should have added my reply to him..

Quote:
Now I do think this is a bit harsh old man it sounds like a serious situation you are in so no time for jokes.
You will be pleased to hear I have engaged a top criminal anthony here with expeirnece in the fraud area. I have instructed him to look into your case and report forthwith. however I will need details of the charge against you and anything else required to get you out of this hell hole.
do not worry, he isexpensive but good and I told him he will have his fees made up from you marketing project.
Glad you instructed the security officer I will have him contacted and dealt with accordingly. Now there are 2 ways to deal with this the legal way or the...other way. the other eay is more expensive but leaves a permanent solution.
Do not worry you will be free soon the matter is in hand. details to follow.

the permanent solution is a cake with a file in it...or maybe seduce the guards....

Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

wont you need a detailed sketch of the prison layout and timed movements of inmate/guards if as a last resort you're going to bust him out of pokey Laughing

i am tired of all these rusbish, i am waisiting my time andf mone
Ok i will try and take the form to my staff members, once i get the form filled, i am not ready to fill another form, make sure that this is all the forms, i am going to fill them and once i get them done, i will not fill another form
If you see how i was insulted in the western union office, you will pitty me - nope you're wrong there pal
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He does seem a little agitated at my offers of assistance! Certainly needs a slap or two.

Quote:
The only thing you can do now that will solve this problem is to send money to pay up the doctors bills ok i have told you all?you inviting who ever you feel like will make the hole situation worst ok?i have told you to please send this money to me to settle the doctor that is the only way i will be free as the EFCC said.

Nigeria is not Australia where you can invite a foreign law to back you up.please marty kindly go in there and send me this money if you realy care.the only details you needed for now is the pasyment informations thats all.

soon as i can get this money now every problem will be solve but failing to do it i will loose all i had in jail. i am already sick here now that is why i needed this money urgently to solve this problems .the chief security officer said that you will pay the $150,000 to EFCC if you want this case to end in court, so please i surggest you send me this $24,000 so that they can allow me to go pick it up iside the twon as promised and settle this doctors bills and also give the chief security officer the money i promised him for his help.
please scan the payment slips so that i can use it to confirm this money you sent.please do me this favour urgently .

How to reply...I know.

Quote:
This situation seems a lot more urgen than I first thought. we need serious firepower to get through these fools.

Now, nobody is going to blackmail me out of $150000, sounds like they have no feet on the ground to stand in.

If I understand you you say if I give him the money they will let him go? That sounds so easy, I think they are talking you for a fool, they will take the money and you will get none!! trust me that sounds like a scam to take your cash.

If that is the way they are going to play we need to hit them hard right now. I have instructed my attorney that I will see them in court and are getting ready to file motions to have you released with the high court. I have also been in contact with the embassy to see if you can be released on my recognisance as a polictal prisoner. We may even be able to get you away from that lawless place.

The other option is a lot more involved but i need plan of the prison, details of the guard shifts and potential escape sites. If needed we can go this way but it will take some planning.

Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alternatively, you could give in and send him the money.

What I mean is, you could arrange to send it to your country's embassy in Nigeria (it's a big sum, after all), and ask a friend of his to pick it up (quick trip to Abuja, I think).

Either you get a pathetic Lad banging on the embassy gates, or he'll try to split it up into 100 payments of a small amount, which you can chop to your heart's content and then berate the Lad for poor security procedures... Laughing

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigeria might not be Australia, but it looks like the prison regime's pretty relaxed. Inmates have unlimited access to the internet, which doesn't even seem to be monitored. Laughing

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Jay leno
train boi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree!

Love this thread, Cant wait to see how it progresses. I think you should send him Perry Mason to help him

My MoneyGram form
Version2 of the Moneygram form courtesy of manbiteslion with a 9 digit MTCN

nope please do not worry abt me any more i quit - Barr Jimmy Tan
HAVE YOU EVER TASTED HELL.YOU HAVE A DISEASE AND YOU REFUSE TO CURE IT.THAT IS FREE VISA TO HELL.YOU JUST LIED AND DECEIVE, I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO FBI AND JAY LENO SHOW - Fred W1lly
Free Pastor Frank
dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I dont think he was impressed with the offer..

Quote:
no please $24,000 will solve it i promised.

thanks

And something a bit more thoughtful..

Quote:
All this you are taking is long story and i don't need it any way,it sound you don't trust me any more why? or do you want me to loose my deal amnd the transaction we had together?i told you that in two days time been 25th july 2009 we are going to court and i told my lawyer to ask them to please help me out that you will pay the doctor as instructed immediately.

Now the chief security officer required your phone number to contact you urgently and hear from you if you are ready to send me this $24,000 urgently as i told him before the court.please marty trust me if you can send this $24,000 today he will allow me to go to the bank and cash it because i have told him that i will give him some money for helping me with his laptop and also for allow me inside the town.

so please make sure you send this money to me urgently and call me on phone so that i will go to the bank and pick it up as promised to pay up this bills,if not you will pay them $150,000 if we get court and there is no two ways about the EFCC law.

i hope to receive it urgently please,use this payment information and scan the payment slips urgently for confirmation of the payment in the bank.make sure you get the correct 8 reference from the money gram in each payment slip.

or if western union money transfer make sure get the correct 10 control numbers in each payment slip.

My reply..

Quote:
Now you listen to me, I have been working ma ass off to get you out of this prison and you suggest I am not serious??..

I do not trust this security chief or the prison staff I think they will be trying to take more money. As it seems money is an issue, I have arranged some emergency funds to be avaliable to you.

Due to the nature of you problem you will have to pick up some cash directly from the Australian High Commission. The address is: Fifth Floor, Oakland Center, 48 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama District. You need to go there tell them my name and ask for your special delivery.

In the mean time my antornyt is looking into your case but i need more details to delay the case. We will issue an indjucion but need to specifics.

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well here is a surprise Rolling Eyes

Quote:
Please there is no way i can go there, since you arranged for emagency cash for me please call it back from them and send it through money gram or western union that will be more easy.

Quote:
The cash is at the embassy, there is $10000 there waiting for you, go to the desk and ask for my name and say you have a special delivery. The rest of the money is tied up with my attorny securing your case and release. If you cannot find a way to get the cash then you will have to wait for the trial and take your chances.

I guess a dolla chop is in order if it has to come back

dagget
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well my helpful move sending the cash to the ebassy was not met with the rapture I expected..

Quote:
Marty please your embassy's office Fifth Floor, Oakland Center, 48 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama District.is at Abuja state the federal capital of Nigeria while i am in lagos here in an (underground jail) please this is very complecated and i can't help it out.i was very lucky that the doctor did not apear in court at the first sitting on 25th july 2009 because his defending lawyer told the court that he went for an emagency surgery operation urgently as he was called.

Please this case was Ajoined to 30th july 2009 that is the final judgement day,i tried to see if i could be allow to your embassy's office but no way because the thought as much that i will run away from there because it is another state.please Marty there is no time to waist because the defending lawyer to the doctor gave me a secret talk and strongly advice that i should look for money and settle the doctor before 30th july 2009.

Now marty get that money out from your attorney and also call back the money you sent to your embassy combine and please kindly send it through money gram or western union that is the only way i can get this money urgently as needed,my lawyer will sign an undertaking for me and i would be allow to the bank because there are many banks arround that area.Please my advice is for you to please do this as quickly as possible like i told you $24,000 will settle this and if we fail now i will be sentance to one year imprisonment and i may not survive it because i am aready sick here.

PLEASE send this money urgently through money gram or western union and scan the payment slips like this $4000,$4000,$4000,$4000,$4000,$4000 because i am about to loose my job in the bank and also all the money and the transaction we had together inluding my marketing project.please be more faster because i Appreciate all you have been doing for me and i will reward you abundantly i promised.

Now he cannot get to the embassy but can go to the local WU ehh?

i had enough of this rubbish

Quote:
Look I cannot see what the problem is you obviously do not need the money that much. All you have to do is get somone to go and pick it up for you. I have taken a lot of effort to get you this money and it is sitting there waiting for you. You do not need any codes of secret names it is in cash for you to do what you need with it to get out of your problem. If you cannot go and collect this money tell me just how a WU transfer is going to work? I dont beivle they have offices in jails.

Anyway the jail people seem very nice and let you use the internet and phones so just take somone with you and give them the money so you can go free. This is up to you what you do but you need to collect this money.

I am dissapiointed that the lawer gave that advice he has not spoken to my laweer who is currently preparing your defence and would never deal on that matter. get him to contact me about this and we will set him stright.

Just to be helpful I thought he would appreciate this...wonder if it is going a bit too far Smile

Quote:
No tell me the addrress of the jail so we can get you out. I note that you are underground, this is good, I have a firend who can expertly bake a cake with a file in it and will send direct to you a DVD of the grate escape starring Steve McQueen. I also have a copy of the book escape from alcatraz but that is better suited to an above ground estabishment surrounded by water.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic