SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

a barrister or a dancer ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mukabarat81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this time the barrister-lad sent me a very funny message:

SUBSIQUENTIAL TO YOUR E-MAIL MESSAGE DATED TODAY THE 21ST OF JULY 2009 .THE ABOVE PRIME LAW CHAMBER HAVE DEEMED YOUR E-MAIL PRUDENT AND WISH TO INFORM THAT WE HAVE SAGACIOUSLY CARRIED OUT A SCRUTINY INVESTIGATION TO THE BOARDS OF (EBID) ECOWAS BANK INVESTMENT AND DEVELOPMENT 'LOME TOGO .FROM THE INFORMATION GIVEN TO THIS CHAMBER AFTER THOROUGH RESEARCH ON YOUR SECURITY FILE JACKET WITH THEM WE OBVIOUSLY DID UNDERSTOOD THE FACTUAL FACTS AND WILL HUMBLY PROCEED TOWARDS YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT REMITTANCE ASSIGNSMENT WITH THE THIS LAW CHAMBER.BUT BEFORE WE PROCEED AHEAD ON THIS PROJECT ' ENDORSEMENT / AFFIDAVIT PROCUREMENT FROM THE TOGO HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE WE MUST BRING TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE FIRST TO DANCE OUR TRADITIONAL MUSIC BY YOU MOBILIZING THIS HONORABLE LAW FIRM WITH OUR UPFRONT MOBILIZATION FEE WHICH IS GLOBALLY PRACTICEABLE .

INFURTHERRANCE TO YOUR E-MAIL OUTLINE THEREBY YOU INFORMED OF THIS CHAMBER TO PROCURE IN YOUR NAME AND FAVOUR FROM THE TOGO HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AN AFFIDAVIT CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM "HONESTLY WE PROMISED TO EMBACK ON YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT TRANSFER PROJECT AS SOON WE RECEIVED FROM YOU OUR MOBILIZATION UPFRONT FEE OF $1000 UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY .

THE AFFIDAVIT CERTIFICATE AS INFORMED WOULD BE THE NEXT ASSIGNMENT BUT BEFORE WE MEET WITH THE TOGOLESE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE THE ABOVE HONORABLE CHAMBER WILL VERIFY THE COST SUM OF AMOUNT FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF THE NEEDED CERTIFICATE AND WILL NOT HESITATE TO KEEP YOU ABREAST UPON OUR FINDINGS AT THE TOGO HIGH COURT .

DO USE THE BELOW INFORMATIONS (OUR CASHIER NAME ) FOR THE REMITTANCE OF THE $1000 UNITED STATES DOLLAR" REPRESENTING OUR UPFRONT MOBILIZATION FEE .SEND ACROSS THROUGH THIS E-MAIL THE WESTERN UNION CONTROL NUMBER FOR EASY / SMOOTH RECEIPT OF THE SUM.

Did somebody "sagaciously" educate him ???
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
WE OBVIOUSLY DID UNDERSTOOD THE FACTUAL FACTS

One would hope that he would obviously understood the factual facts, otherwise someone would think that this may be a ilijimate transakation.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mukabarat81 wrote:

Did somebody "sagaciously" educate him ???

I think somebody might have "sagaciously" de-educated him! Laughing

USEMA PANTE

please it is clear that the system does not understand me so try and call me.
I am waiting for your call or i will conclude that you are not competent.

JOHNSON NYERERE - Safari from Johannesburg to Durban and back ending with

x9 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts x lost count!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic