SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

lad babble

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what on earth!

Quote:
Dear Sl1ppery J1m D1Gr1s

Be informed that a solid cinch and analoyed medium to conclude this payment release is made ready and as such they have agreed to conclude thisa transaction without you paying any upfront payment but must involve your financial manager and your lawyer whom will both assist you in any illegal malpractices till the fund released to you under normal due process and procedures.Binding to this fact i am standby waiting to hearing from you .

thanks
NDUKA OBASI
MANAGING DIRECTOR OCEANIC PLC

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Purrfectly normal practices in ladland.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If a SOLID CINCH is ready, then you must proceed immediately. No questions asked. Tell them you don't need the analoyed medium. Anyone who knows business knows that the medium must be deplacifated before it is useful.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
thud419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason_dinAlt wrote:
must involve your financial manager and your lawyer whom will both assist you in any illegal malpractices
Sounds a bit dodgy to me.

I did not f**k your wife in any way -- Nike Akanbi
I don't know what else to do or do I continue filling and filling forms. -- Barr. Koloti
you has been dribbling me up and down but I will show some thing you have never seen before, I think you breath air wait and see. -- Sand Timer Barr. Cole
Cellphone x14
United States x 0.25 won from Reaper in a sucker's bet

Hello Kitty! pony Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts x several
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes thud, he must be expecting malpractice Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic