SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Got a lad on the bait. Need so suggestions!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the information to date. Currently he is "only" asking for $100. So, should I mail him one of the wonderful crayon checks or... would I hold off till I can get him to be "baptized" into my church!

Quote:

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: JR
Date: Jun 30, 2009 12:39 PM
Subject: HELLO,

HELLO,
I AM SO HAPPY TO CHOOSE U AS MY BLESSED PENPAL DAD..ANYWAY HOW ARE U DOING AND THE FAMILY OVER THERE..MY NAME IS MIKE FROM GHANA IN THE WEST AFRICA..I AM A BOY OF 18 YEARS OF AGE..I LIVE IN TAMALE IN THE NORTHERN PART OF GHANA..I SEARCH ALL MY SPACE FOR A PENPAL DAD AND I COULD NOT GET A FRIEND LATER I SAW YOUR PROFILE AND IT SOUND COOL TO ME AND I DECIDED TO MAIL U AS MY PENPAL DAD AND I HOPE U WILL ACCEPT ME AS YOUR SON TOO..I WILL LIKE TO END HERE AND HOPE TO READ FROM U SOON...PLEASE TRY TO MAIL ME BACK AND I WILL TELL U MY SELF..HAVE A NICE DAY...MIKE..
YOURS NEWLY FRIEND
MIKE..

"Hello Mike and thankyou for contacting me. I work for the church and do charity work and sometimes do it in Africa. How are you?

Alex"

HELLO,

HOW ARE U DOING NAD THE FAMILY OVER THERE,MY NAME IS MIKE FROM GHANA IN THE WESTAFRICA...I AM A STUDENT IN JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL..I HAVE TWO SISTERS AND ONE BROTHER WE LIVE ITH OUR GRAN MOM IN TAMALE IN THE NORTHERN PART OF GHANA..WE LOST OUR MOM IN THE YEAR 2002 DURING THE ETHNIC CONFLICT AND MANY PEOPLE LOST THEI LIVE..I WILL LIKE TO END HERE AND HOPE TO READ FROM U SOON..MIKE NEWLY FRIEND..:

"Thank you for writing to me Mike. I like to hear from people around the world. I am sorry to hear about your mother.. Make sure you stay in school and god bless!"

Date: Thursday, July 9, 2009, 4:59 AM

HELLO,
HOW ARE U DOING AND THE FAMILY...I FIRST OF COURSE THANK U FOR ADVISING ME ...I WILL STILL BE WITH U AND U WILL ALSO ADVISE ME..MAY GOD BLESS U AND I WILL STAY IN SCHOOL....PLEASE CAN I CALL U DAD IF U DON'T MIND ..I WILL LIKE TO END HERE AND HOPE TO READ FROM U SOON....MIKE YOUR FRIEND..HAVE A NICE DAY.

"I am doing well though the church work does take a good bit of my time. You can maybe call me "mother" as I am a older woman. But I tend to only let members of the church do that.

GodBless!"

Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 10:16 AM

HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING TODAY..I WANT TO GO TO CHURCH TODAY AND THERE IS RAIN HERE IN GHANA IN TAMALE IN THE NORTHERN PART OF GHANA..PLEASE MOM WHAT IS THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH?I TOLD MY GRAN MOM ABOUT U AND SHE WAS SO HAPPY AND TELL ME TO SAY HELLO TO U AND YOUR FAMILY....I WILL SEND U MY FAMILY PICTURES AND U SEE HOW I LOOK LIKE..HAVE A NICE DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY..MIKE

"Hello Mike!

My church has two names, the long one is "Dedicated Original Unitarian Church of Higher Entertainment, Bay Area Group" or DOUCHE Bag for short. We specialize in charity giving and out reach bowel movements (BMs) to the poor and needy. Just last month we built an out house in 1/4th scale for a family in Djibouti!! Please send me pictures of your family!"

Date: Monday, July 13, 2009, 4:28 AM

HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING AND THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS..ANYWAY I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM U AND I WANT TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO MAIL U AND ASK U WHY U DID NOT HEAR FROM U AGAIN..I AM WORRIED AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO READ FROM U BACK...HAVE A NICE DAY...MIKE

"Mike,

I am good. Just got done doing a payment to a needy family in Antartica. They needed help and were willing to convert so we were able to help them. It is amazing how far just a little money can go there. I hope they get their house back in order since global warming started to cause floods....

Thank you for the photographs! You have a nice home!"

Date: Tuesday, July 14, 2009, 4:23 AM

HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING TODAY...I HOPE U ENJOY THE PICTURES OF MY FAMILY...ANYWAY...I AM SO SORRY TO TELL U MY PROBLEM..MOM THEY SACK ME FROM SCHOOL YESTERDAY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL FEES....MY HEADMASTER WARN ME ON LAST WEEK AND I WANT TO TELL AND MY GRAN MOM SAID I SHOULD NOT TELL U AND I DECIDED TO TELL U IF U COULD HELP ME SOME SMALL FOUNDS SO THAT I WILL GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN....I HOPE MY MESSAGE WILL BE BACK WITH HAPPINESS AND JOY...I WILL LIKE TO END HERE AND HOPE TO READ FRO,M U SOON.MIKE

"Hello Mike, I am so sorry to gear you are not in school. I would have thought they would want to keep you there so that you can grow strong like mule!!! You know, we build homes for people in Antarctica all the time so I am sure we could help you stay in school.... but you know we only do that for members of our church.

Mom"

Date: Thursday, July 16, 2009, 6:03 AM

HELLO MOM,
I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT FROM U...HOW ARE U DOING?I KNOW U WORK WITH YOUR MEMBERS AND I KNOW U WILL TRY YOUR BEST AND HELP ME TO GO BACK AND WRITE MY EXAMS..ON MONDAY WE WILL START OUR END OF TERM EXAMINATION..PLEASE MOM TRY TO HELP ME SO THAT ON MONDAY I WILL BE SCHOOL AND WRITE MY EXAMS...PLEASE TRY YOUR BEST AS MUCH U CAN TRY AND DO THAT FOR ME...PLEASE MOM...PLEASE MOM............PLEASE MOM....I WILL LIKE TO GO NOW AND BE BACK TO HEAR FROM U AGAIN....MIKE YOUR BELOVED SON,

"Hello Son, I am very sorry about your problems. I am not sure if my church can help or not. Butt I have asked them about it. I know we have done it before for MEMBERS of our church, DOUCHE BAG Church. How much money do you need to pay to get back in to school?

Mike {<< Notice I signed it "Mike?"}"

Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 4:51 AM

HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING AND THE FAMILY...I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR THIS FROM U..ANYWAY IN GHANA HERE THE AMOUNT IS 130GHANA CEDIS AND I DON'T KNOW ABOUT DOLLARS....PLEASE MOM I HOPE I WILL GET BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY IF U DON'T MIND.....I DON'T KNOW HOW TO THANK U FOR TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY FAMILY.....ANYWAY HAVE A NICE DAY WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS..YOURS BE LOVELY SON..MIKE

"Son, I dont know much about money in Ghana either, but that amount does not sounds like a lot. How would you get money there from here anyway? Normally we send church funds via church checks and money to DOUCH BAG service centers. I have never done it myself. with personal money, only church money.

And I will have an answer fro you from the church today I think. I asked them about sending you money and help with your pun tang."

Date: Saturday, July 18, 2009, 5:56 PM

HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING....OK MOM I ASK THE AMOUNT OF THE MONEY AND THE HEADMASTER TOLD ME IT WILL BE ABOUT 100$ OR 90$.YOU CAN SEND IT BY THROUGH WESTERN UNION BY THIS ID.....
ABDULAI SUALE BABA
WEST AFRICA GHANA
NORTHERN REGION TAMALE
YOU CAN SEND IT BY THAT ID.....SO THAT I CAN RECEIVED IT SAFE....PLEASE GO TO WESTERN UNION AND TELL THEM THAT U ARE GOING TO SEND MONEY TO SOME ONE IN GHANA..COPY MY DETAILS THAT I GAVE TO U AND GO THERE....I HOPE TO READ FROM U AGAIN...MIKE YOUR SON

IrwinFletcher
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surely you can only send funds to Baptized Douche Bags.

- let if sink into your nerves that, R3V J0HN 4BUL3 is not a cheat and God Almighty whom I serve will not let me be
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him nothing YET, It sounds like you could have a lot of fun with this one,, And as he's got such a good Christian upbringing, he won't lie to you. "will he'' But you could send him a few forms to fill in first . Just to get to know him better. Then you could introduce him to your Church Minister,
Church Elders, Beloved Brethren, Ladies Auxiliary, The Tea Lady, The Cleaner, The Boy's Brigade Captain. Have him writing words of wisdom
to all those different people, Take his little mind right of any thoughts
of money..
O and don't forget the Choir Master, and the Orginist

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a beggar to me. He hasn't promised you millions of dollars yet? I baited a beggar once and he wouldn't comply to anything i asked him, he was just begging all the time. Not much fun

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, see if he'll join your church, and rebait him with another character on something completely unrelated. That should tell you if your new Son is a beggar boi or a full fledged 419 Man. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All good ideas!! Ok, who has a form I can use.... Let me check the forum but is there a favorite?

Thanks!

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest round of emails.

Quote:

"MIke, Son, I can only send funds to members of the church. If you and maybe your family were willing to be baptized into the Dedicated Original Unitarian Church of Higher Entertainment, we could send you the money and likely a good deal more so that you may continue your schooling and even go to university, which we call "PunTang" and may get a better house. I am sorry, we have so much money to give and some few people to give it to..

Would you have a girlfriend or a wife that would be baptized too? We like to have couples."

HELLO MOM,
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS FROM U..I AM A CHRISTIAN IN PENTECOSTAL CHURCH AND I TOLD U BEFORE...I AND M FAMILY GOES TO CHURCH EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY I WILL SEND OUR CHURCH PICTURES TO U AS SOON AS U SEND ME HE MONEY..PLEASE MOM I NEED YOUR HELP..I DON'T HAVE A GIRL FRIEND AND I AM TO YOUNG..I AM 18YEAR OLD...MOM MY FAMILY LOVES U AND I ALSO LOVE U TO..TRY TO HELP ME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY SO THAT I CAN WRITE MY EXAMS.PLEASE MOM.........PLEASE MOM........PLEASE MOM....I NEED YOUR HELP.......GOD SAYS THAT HELP THOSE WHO DONT HAVE AND I WILL PAY U BACK...YOURS SON MIKE.

"I am so sorry Mike, I can send you a form to fill out. Once you do that, then I may be able to send you some money. It is a for asking for funds from non- DOUCHE members of my church. If you do this, I think that I can send you some money. Like $500 or maybe even $1000. Let me get the form for you.

This would all be easer if you would just take our baptism. Then you would be a member of both churches and I can send you money right away!"

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, here is the latest. I reworked a form from and sent it too. Sadly I think this guy may be a begger as was said above. We will see!!

Here we go!

Quote:

"
MIke, Son, I can only send funds to members of the church. If you and maybe your family were willing to be baptized into the Dedicated Original Unitarian Church of Higher Entertainment, we could send you the money and likely a good deal more so that you may continue your schooling and even go to university, which we call "PunTang" and may get a better house. I am sorry, we have so much money to give and some few people to give it to..

Would you have a girlfriend or a wife that would be baptized too? We like to have couples."

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, Mike Zak <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: HELLO MOM
To: "Alex Fair" <[email protected]>
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 4:42 AM

HELLO MOM,
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS FROM U..I AM A CHRISTIAN IN PENTECOSTAL CHURCH AND I TOLD U BEFORE...I AND M FAMILY GOES TO CHURCH EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY I WILL SEND OUR CHURCH PICTURES TO U AS SOON AS U SEND ME HE MONEY..PLEASE MOM I NEED YOUR HELP..I DON'T HAVE A GIRL FRIEND AND I AM TO YOUNG..I AM 18YEAR OLD...MOM MY FAMILY LOVES U AND I ALSO LOVE U TO..TRY TO HELP ME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY SO THAT I CAN WRITE MY EXAMS.PLEASE MOM.........PLEASE MOM........PLEASE MOM....I NEED YOUR HELP.......GOD SAYS THAT HELP THOSE WHO DONT HAVE AND I WILL PAY U BACK...YOURS SON MIKE.

"
Son,

Here is the form to fill out. once you have it done, which should only take a minuet or so. Once you do that and send it back, we can send you some money.

But let me say again, if you would be baptized into the church this can go a lot faster. It is a simple ceremony and we only need one picture of you doing it. You can do it your self with the help of a friend. A girlfriend or wife is best of course though I know that you may not have one of those. You can belong to us and your church back home. That is no problem for us.

I hope this finds you well and god bless!

Alex
"

Last edited by DrStranglove on Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is a list of everything you could possibly need to torment your lad.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=151052

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks bro. That is where I got my modified form. You guys are great!!

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he had run from the form but got this so I sent him an extra copy.....
Quote:

HELLO MOM,

Son, I have not heard from you. I hope you are not mad at me.... I wish you luck and god bless! Please contact me if you need my help!!

Mom

HELLO MOM,
HOW ARE U DOING WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS....MOM I NEED YOUR HELP..TODAY IS TUESDAY AND I MISS TWO PAPERS...MY HEADMASTER TOLD ME THAT MY FEES WILL ADD IF I DID NOT WRITE THE EXAMS..MOM PLEASE UNDERSTAND ME HOW CAN A CHRISTIAN BAPTIZED TWO TIMES...I TELL U I AM A CHRISTIAN IN PENCOSTAL CHURCH OF GHANA.....AND I WILL NEVER LIE IFTHEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME..I RPOMISE THAT I WILL NOT BREAK MY LATE MOM WISHES.....I TAKE U AS MY MOM AND U ALSO TAKE ME AS YOUR SON...DID I EVER LIE TO U?DID I EVER OFEND U?AS GOD SAYS TELL THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME AND I SHALL DO U BETTER IN LIFE>REMEMBER THAT WHERE THERE IS DETERMINATION FAILUIRE CAN NOT DISMATLE THE FLAG OF SUCCES....HAVE A NICE DAY AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR FAMILY.....YOURS BELOVE SON MIKE

Son, you do not have to join my church.... I will send you money... But you do have to fill out the form so I can get it. Let me send it to you again. Once you have it filled out, simply scan it and send it back to me. Then I can send you about $500 or $1000. I expected your need so I had the church make me a check for $1000. If you only need the $500 though, I will keep the extra $500 myself so I can go get my V-JJ waxed and polished.

Mom

Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm enjoying reading this.

There are some strange Lads about. I have one who, in the past, I've asked opinions about on the forum, because we were like penpals, and all we did was argue about Bible texts and denominational differences between himself and my character. He wasn't stupid about religion: he belonged to a known church, and he was prepared to debate viewpoints forever. And was immovable.

I guess he believed it.

But not enough to stop him being on a million dating sites, posing as both a woman and as a man, located in several different countries.

But not even the promise of money would ever cause him to turn his back on his denomination's doctrines.

So I think that you are right in letting the 'join our church' angle slip away, and concentrating instead on the forms.

Sometimes there are lines that a Lad will not cross. Not even for money. It's probably some sort of superstition: he has asked his [version of the] Deity, in his church, for the money - and believes it will not come if he makes one step outside of it.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good points all. and with that in mind I made up a good fake check (credit to Harry Scrotum) to "scan" and and send to him to show that I have the money from the church.

I also plan to berate him on not wanting to do the form and ask him if there is another person that might want the money since I dont want to give it back!

DrStranglove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hummm... looks like he may want to join after all. Though I did scold him a bit for being an idiot.

Quote:

--- On Wed, 7/22/09, Mike Zak <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Re: HELLO MOM
To: "Alex Fair" <[email protected]>
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 4:56 AM

HOW ARE U DOING MOM,I UNDERSTAND AND PLEASE SEND ME THE FORM SO THAT I CAN FILL IT AND SEND IT BACK TO U....I WILL LIKE TO JION THE CHURCH OF YOURS..AND I PROMISE U THAT I WILL ALWAYS WITH U AND YOUR FAMILY...NEVR FORGET YOUR FRIEND MIKE....PLEASE SEND IT TO ME OK?HAVE A NICE DAY...MIKE.

Son,

i have sent it to you twice. It was in my last emil to you in fact. If you cant figure it out, how can we expect you to use the money wisely? I will send it one more time but if you do not get it done.... well I will have to give the money to someone else who can figure it out. Do you know someone that needs help?

If you do want it you have to get me the form soon! The check will expire and then it will not be any good at Western Union in a few days. If that happens then you will not get your money and I will not get mine till next week at the best. So pleaase please please fill out the form so I can cash the check.

Mom.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic